The Ruination of Loser Jon

Story Info
Loser Jon tries to quit femdom.
3k words
4.26
12.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to stay away from her, that's all there is to it. I want to keep it all to myself. My money, my time, my life. She doesn't need it. And all I have to do is stay away from her. I already told her why. I'm sure she understands, she probably gets messages like that every once in a while. I deleted my twitter accounts. She probably hates that, she's all about getting that follower count up. But I have to look out for myself, it's too risky to just leave avenues of contact open. I can't risk even seeing a picture of her. Oh god she's so hot. Oh well, maybe I can actually find a girlfriend now that I'm getting away from her. In the meantime, I guess I'll just jerk off in the shower to make sure I don't get too horny. It's too dangerous to be horny for too long. No more giving in. Time to be a man.

I met her on one of those cam sites. You know the type. If you're too much of a loser to find a girlfriend you can pay a hot babe online to give you some attention. The first time I found her I knew I was witnessing something special. Most girls just sit there and look pretty, and if you send tips you get some individual attention. But she was doing something different. She was so quick and confident, and she was dominating the entire chat. What she was saying was simple:

"Vanilla porn doesn't do it for you anymore, you need something more, you need me, that's why you're here, you were drawn here to me".

It was incredibly hot to see her try to seduce everyone in the room at once.

"When I snap, you send. When you're out of tokens, you reload. Money is just an object, you're just an object. *snap* pump, pay, obey."

And it was working. People were tipping like crazy. I was impressed. This kind of thing wasn't for me; I knew findom was a dangerous path to go down. You find someone pretty, you tell them what you like, you pay for a little session to get yourself off, and then you leave. Findom is a bad bad idea. Still, it was an amazing thing to see. But then something happened. My mind started to get fuzzy, what was she saying?

"No thinking, just doing".

Yes, Goddess Samantha. I was tipping. She owned me, and it felt so good.

That was the beginning. After that I willingly let her fuck me over many times over the next month. When I wasn't at work, I pumped my dick all day and begged her to let me cum. When I had money, I gave it to her. I bought custom videos that I watched over and over again. I called her phone lines. I admit it felt so good to be owned by her. But no more. Findom is dumb. And a person can't really own another person. I feel so free. At last I can keep all my money for me, and all that time I spent jerking off; now I spend that time on other things. Maybe I can find myself a girlfriend, maybe I can work on those projects I've always wanted to get to. There's no limits now, with her out of the picture I can do whatever I want.

Like I said I deleted the twitter accounts. I couldn't figure out how to delete the her phone sex account, Niteflirt. She calls herself "brat barbie" on there, it's like she's advertising how dangerous she is, but people fall right in to her traps anyway. I guess I could just never look at it again. $13 in my account. I guess that will just stay there forever. I could block her I guess, but I kind of want to see if she ever responds to my goodbye message that I sent. Maybe a nice little, "oh no worries I understand Jon, I hope you have a good life." Why do I want that? Why do I even care about that? She was just using me, and now I'm free, simple as that, I don't need to worry about what she thinks.

There's a lot I don't have to worry about. Like now I can save a lot more money. It was so stupid how much I just handed over to her. The only downside is that life is a lot less exciting. I go to work, I come home, maybe play some video games. What happened to those projects I was going to get to? I just never feel like it, I always feel like doing something easier. I should get out there. Get out there and do what? Go to a bar? That's the classic place to meet girls. I don't know. I don't even drink though, and meeting new people is so nerve wracking. It's a lot easier to stay at home and play video games. I can go on walks around the neighborhood at least, maybe I'll get lucky.

No luck yet on the girlfriend front. Jerking off in the shower isn't doing it for me. I can't get off that way anymore. Have I been checking my messages every single day? I guess I have. I've been looking at her twitter every day too. This is really stupid. But I know what to do to make sure I don't make a terrible mistake; when I get too horny I'll just jerk off real quick looking at the pictures and videos audio clips I still have of her. Once I'm done the temptation will go away! Easy!

Boy these videos are so hot, but it's really not the same. And once I get those videos rolling what really turns me on is the thought of giving in again.

"Go deeper, get weaker, go deeper, get weaker Jon".

That's from the first custom video I ordered from her.

"I own you, and there is no escaping."

Oh but I did escape, didn't I? It just feels so good to imagine that she still owns me though, or to jerk off to the thought of giving in to her, begging her to take me back and own me again.

"Goddess Samantha owns me, Goddess Samantha is life."

It's that thought that gets me to cum so hard. I can't stop thinking about it. It's just a Fantasy though, I won't really let that happen. Luckily I have a nice little trick; if I just cum quickly, even thinking that very dangerous thought, I can just go right back to being out of danger again. I think I've really figured out how to make sure I never go back. Haha, she always said she would always end up on top. But it looks as if I'm the one who wins this one. I wonder if she would admire my clever little plan? She would have to admit I really did get away in the end.

Why don't I have a girlfriend yet? It's been almost a month since I quit and I havn't made a single step towards improving that area. Also, shouldn't she be out of my mind by now? I'm just thinking of her more and more. It's not getting better, it's getting worse. Maybe this is just a rough patch. I'm sure in a month or two I'll forget all about her. I'll have met some girls, maybe gone on a few dates. Things are looking up for me for sure, I just have to be careful. No more checking my messages on that stupid account and everyday!

Well, I've been checking my messages twice a day now. I admit I was excited to see a message notification in my inbox. An advertisement for a new "pvt game" from Goddess Samantha. These games; basically they're a money trap. You click on the first page, it will cost a buck or two to see some picture or gif, and then there's encouragement to click on the next one. The next one is usually just a little more money, and then it keeps going, and by the end you spent maybe a couple hundred or more. It sounds really dumb; it is really dumb. But anyone who meets her would understand. Her games are so good. But I remember the basic plan: cum before you do something dumb. I'll click through one of the old games I paid for, I'll cum to the thought of how good it would feel to click on that new one. But I won't actually click on it of course.

Hmmm the mini-game from last month, before I quit. I remember that one. It's so hot. She's in some really really sexy black lingerie in this one.

"You're addicted to the way I have you undeniably wrapped around my finger."

Oh God, yes Goddess! Yes Yes Goddess! "Keep pumping piggy!"

Oh I love it when she calls me that, it feels sooooo good.

"Stay inside and pump away your life"

Oh yes Goddess!

I was losing myself just clicking through this game, I was no longer actively thinking, I was just clicking away and jerking.

My mind was mush and I came. It felt so good. Wait, did I just click on the new game right before I came? Oh no! Wait! Oh, it's okay, I still have to click "continue" to actually pay. Whew. But, oh I kind of wish it did go through. Imagine if it did? What would that mean? What would she say? But that's such a silly thought. That's just my horniness talking. I know what I want. I want to get out of this mess. Get out? I'm already out, everything is fine. No harm has been done yet. All I need to do is stay strong. Stay strong? All I feel is weak. At least I have, in fact, not yet spent a dime on her. So everything will still be okay. Things will get better. All I have to do is just think of all the money and time I can save, and all I have to do is not be stupid.

The next day she sent me a message.

"lol loser: why are you still clicking around?"

I can feel my face getting red, I forgot she can tell when people open stuff. Oh I'm getting so hot and bothered thinking about her laughing at me. She probably thinks I'm going to come back. Well, I am, aren't I? I fucking am, I can feel the inevitability of it. No, if I go back, that means I have to add money to my account. I don't want to do that. I want to save money, remember? All I have to do, no matter how horny I get, is NOT add to my account.

Damn this new game. It's an ass worship joi game. The preview just shows a blurry picture. I just want to know, what hot shorts or lingerie is she wearing? Hey, $13 in my account still. This first part is only $2... I wouldn't have to add anything to my account... Are you crazy Jon? She's going to notice that you bought the first part of her new game, and she's going to think she can just own you again. Okay but who cares what she thinks? She already sees I've been clicking on this stupid game over and over again. All that matters is that I don't actually pay anything. I have $13 in my account, it's already gone. I can't do anything else with it. I'll just cum before anything bad can happen!

*click*.

Oh no! I already have a bad feeling about this, what did I just do? But look at her. Her ass looks so good in those pink panties. Very simple outfit, but completely mind numbingly hot.

"2 slow strokes....RIGHT NOW" the text above the picture commands me to start stroking.

"Yes Goddess". oh this feels sooo good.

"Click here to keep pumping".

Oh yes Goddess.

*click*.

$4.44 no problem, I still have enough in my account. In this gif her ass faces the camera. I feel completely dominated. "4 strokes, just the beginning but it feels so fucking good." Oh yes it does feel so fucking good! I can't stop.

*click*

$6.66. I can just afford that one too.

"Click more, stroke more."

Oh yes yes yes Goddess. She's turning for the camera now, going from back to front. She's perfect.

*click*.

Oh I can't afford to do this one, but I want to add money so bad! "Add money to account"

*click*

how much? uh... whatever! I just need to click...

Whew! I came just in time. I was on my way to adding more money to my account and the excitement got to me. It felt so good. That was a close one though. I don't think I should do that again. Lucky for me it's Friday, that's when I hang out with my nerd friends and play some serious DnD. I can forget all about this for a while. I came really close to making a mistake, but in general the plan is working. So far I haven't spent anything, and it's going to stay that way.

This level 12 dragon is going down.

I wonder if she wrote me a message after I paid for the first parts of her game? What would she say to me?

"Oh, what? Oh it's my turn, yeah, I um... move 4 spaces, load my crossbow..."

Boy the thought of giving in again, what if she somehow found out where I was and just showed up? That would be crazy. I wouldn't stand a chance. Luckily she will never do that, it's a lot easier to resist temptation this way, all I have to do is never look at the internet ever again. Did she message me though? I have to know!

"Huh? My turn again already? No I'm fine, I was just... sorry I'm just tired I guess".

Stupid level 12 Dragon.

Back home again. Check messages immediately. Wow, didn't put up much of a fight on that one did I? Oh my god she messaged me.

"You gave in... once again... lololol".

Why does it feel so good to think of her laughing at me? But she's wrong though, I didn't really give in, I still haven't paid a single dime. I just used up what was left in my account. What if I just play along a little? She used me for so long, would it really be wrong if I did a little trickery of my own? I'll message her back, I'll get turned on like crazy and cum, and I'll escape unscathed! Haha, even when I'm super horny I'm not completely stupid. She's going to think I'm caving, surrendering once again, I'll get some really hot messages out of it for free, get myself off and then disappear again! It's going to be me coming out on top after all!

*****

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

What happened? Oh it feels so good like this, to be under her control again. I'm so stupid, I feel so stupid, but I can't do anything now, I just want to pump!

*Pump*Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

I fucked up. I added money to my account. It's over. I'm fucked. Oh God all I can think about is how good this feels.

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

It feels so good to give in to her. "You own me Goddess Samantha, Please Please Please control me Goddess Samanatha!"

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

What happened? I got so horny and excited waiting to hear back from her. I had messaged her an hour ago, and still no reply. It was too much. I had to message her on the paid chat, just so she would see it sooner.

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

I wasn't thinking, it all happened almost automatically. I added money to my account, and that was it.

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

"Yes Goddess". She's telling me to finish up the game I started, and then she has more in store for me. "Yes Goddess Samantha, thank you Goddess Samantha."

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

$9.99 *click*

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

$14.44 oh Goddess! Yes Goddess take it all Goddess!

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

It's over. She tells me she's glad I took a much needed break. A break? That was all just a break?

$22.22 *click*. I was hers the entire time. I never stopped thinking about her. I surrender Goddess!

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

$44.44 oh my, I already need to add funds again. I GIVE UP GODDESS!

*click* *click* *click*

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

This is the end of the joi game. Will there be instructions to cum? If there is, maybe I can get away with only losing.. whatever I spent so far... maybe I can still get away without having spent too too much?

*click*

"No Cumming for you Bitch boy!" oh I'm done for! She won't let me cum! I have to obey her!

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

She's laughing at me! She's telling me to click more. Yes Goddess! "Welcome back, bitch"

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

I am her bitch! I beg her to let me cum but she won't let me. Oh please please please let me cum Goddess! I can't stop! Trapped! You own me Goddess Samantha! Goddess Samatha is Life!

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

*Pump* *Pump* *Pump* *Pump*

****

And thus was the beginning of the end for Loser Jon. That night he was left pumping away until he fell asleep. The next day and the days after he gave in to everything Goddess Samantha told him. He called her phone line when she told him to call, tipped on the cam site when she told him to tip, and continued to pay for her games, her videos, everything. Jon was ruined, but he loved every second of it, always in a state of mind numbing bliss. It turns out Goddess Samantha came out on top after all. Goddess Samantha always comes out on top.

The End