The Ruining

Story Info
A young girl lost, wanders into Masters Lair.
2.6k words
4.49
14.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Daddy, who shines light into the darkness.

All characters in this story are over 18.

The ruining

In the dark light she can't make out all the features of his face, but she can see the sweat beading on his forehead. His eyes are bright, caught in the shards of moonlight, blue and burn with intensity. She can tell he is close. The moans of the woman beneath him, tied spread eagle to a wooden table reveal she is close too.

Afraid, shocked by what she is seeing, the girls eyes are wide, her thighs pressed together, her breath caught in her chest, transfixed to the scene in front of her, she watches, peeking out from the shadows. An ornately carved pillar offers her cover. She gasps as the man slaps his hand across the face of the woman, whose cries echo in her empty virgin cunt, as a warmth gushes into her panties.

As she continues to watch, he pulls at a chain clamped onto the nipples of the bound woman, her moans intensify to screams as he jerks off the metal clasps. The girl in the shadows moans softly, enveloped by the erotic scene played out in front of her, enwrapped by the sounds. Her hand drifts up the wooden pillar, unaware that she is involuntarily sliding around the support column, she leans against it, her thighs drop open.

"Don't you dare come," he growls down at the woman. The girls hips begin to writhe, the voice from the darkness bouncing off the hard surfaces of the empty church, her little pussy responds with a throbbing need.

She shivers, not from the cold cathedral, nor from the wet dress plastered to her small frame.

The man fists a handful of the woman's hair, bending over her, so they are nose to nose, rutting into her, the woman struggles against her restraints.

"Please Sir, I can't hold on."

With his other hand, he places a vibrator against the woman's clit. She screams in a mix of pleasure and pain as he holds the device against her writhing body.

"Take it." He growls at her.

The girls fingers slip under her short skirt, finding her own clit, she traces circles, her moans becoming louder.

"Take my cock," he says, picking up speed, he fucks her harder, faster. The girls fingers match his speed, now rubbing short quick bursts over her lace panties. She fights to keep her eyes locked on the scene in front of her as an unfamiliar sensation grips her, builds deep within. Unable to stop, no longer in control of her own body, the man turns his head to her, locking her eyes,

"Come for me." He growls. A warm shudder pours through her at his command, her entire body convulses, she cries out, her voice joins the woman's from the table, their screams as one, echo the empty chamber, their orgasams torn deep from both cunts in a simultaneous wave, punctured only by the roar of the beast as he buries his seed deep inside one of them.

She hears the sounds of her own whimpers, as she comes back to present, realising she lies in a crumpled pile on the floor. Tears stream down both cheeks as she gathers her weakened limbs, terrified and overwhelmed she pulls herself to standing, fleeing the church, into the darkness of the night, the pouring rain. Breathless and weak she runs, following the dirt road, searching the vast black expanse for any sign of rescue. She cries out in despair as the road dead ends, she spins, her eyes adjusted to the dark, still obscured by the pouring rain, she scans the woodline, in desperation. A sheet of lightning lights up her world for the shortest of moments, confirming the never ending forest sprawled around all sides. As thunder cracks too close she begins to sob.

She is cold and weak, this is what she tells herself as she turns around and follows the road back to the only refuge she has passed. She hugs the far side of the road. She plans to duck into the tree line once the church comes into view. Only once it does, she continues on the man made surface, once gravel, now only dirt, her eyes never leaving the ancient stone structure.

It is darkened now. The light that glowed from the stained glass windows, from the candles within, that had called to her now darkened. Perhaps they had left.

Quietly, tentatively, she climbs the steps. Standing in front of the high wooden doors, she looks up, the rain in her eyes as she takes in the high flat front wall. Her hand hesitating on the cold iron handle, the shelter of the narthex on the other side beckons as she quietly lifts the latch.

Stepping inside, she leaves the door ajar, the splatter from her dripping clothes and hair on the stones the only sound.

Slowly she creeps down the aisle, between the empty pews, drawn to the altar. Her hand runs along the wooden platform, she gasps affronted as she finds one of the leather restraints.

She senses his presence and turns her head. The skin of his upper body reflects the moonlight, his jeans slung low on his hips.

"Hello little one."

The low timbre of His voice strikes something within and she doesn't run. Her eyes follow the lines of His hard body, her heart races at the soft hair visible above the belt line.

He steps from the shadows, facing her, close enough to reach out and touch.

"This whole church smells like horny girl. Your panties are soaked."

She stands transfixed, her chest heaving under the tight wet fabric of her bodice. His eyes drop to take in her breasts.

"Your nipples are rock hard."

He runs the back of His hand against her cheekbones. "Your pretty face is flushed."

"You liked what you saw." Her eyes flash to His, in a silent no.

"Take off your dress." He commands.

She shakes her head no.

"When you are in my church, you will do as I say. Take off your dress."

Scared, she remains still.

"You really don't want me to tell you a third time, I can promise you that."

She lifts the dress over her head, dropping it to the floor, her hands modestly covering both breasts.

"Now take off your panties."

"No. Please."

He takes a step closer, His broad chest at eye level, He lifts her chin,

"Look at me."

She shivers at His touch, as she drags her eyes up His torso, tracing the lines of His strong neck, taking in the dark stubble along His jaw. As her eyes lock onto His, a soft "oh," falls from her lips, amber warmth pools in her panties.

"You don't yet understand the rules, so I will be forgiving. But I suggest you start to learn and quickly."

His fingers trace a line down her neck, between her breasts.

"I can smell your cunt from here, you want this, you dirty girl."

She can't break away from His stare, her arms drop to

her sides.

His eyes grow more carnal as they follow the curves of her belly, hooking under the lace band. She jumps at the swift jerk, her ruined panties floating to the stones of the chancel.

"You're my little fucktoy to do with as I wish tonight. Look at you completely naked, practically begging for this. Take your fingertips and place them on your nipples. Pinch them."

She moves at His command, she moans as she follows His instructions, a feeling of release rushes over her.

"A little harder. That's better. Now grab your breasts. Good girl. Squeeze them hard. Imagine it's Me grabbing at them."

She does as she is told, her slick thighs squeeze together.

"Good girl." She moans at the words, her eyes wide and soft, her mouth hangs loose.

"Kneel at my feet little princess." At His command she drops to the floor, facing Him.

"This is your rightful place. At My feet. You are here to serve Me."

"Spread your thighs so I can see that pretty puss." She drags her knees across the cold stones.

"Clasp your hands behind your back." Unthinking she follows his instructions. Her breasts now proud on her chest, aware of the cold air on her nipples, her pussy gushes anew.

"Drop your eyes to the floor."

His bare feet move from view, she listens as they pad across the church. She feels His presence behind her, feels the hard leather as He threads a heavy collar around her neck, under her long hair.

He clips a lead to the collar, "you are mine. I own this body."

He gives a sharp pull. She moans in pleasure, the feeling of being controlled has her undone.

"you are to answer me 'yes Master' when I speak to you.

"Yes Master." As she says the words a desperate need planted when she watched Him fucking blooms within her. He fastens her wrists behind her, leather cuffs linked by chains, hang leaden on her small wrists. He places the same around her ankles, a bar widens them. He moves around her, her eyes meeting His, begging for His pleasure, His touch.

Again He tugs on her lead. "Open your mouth, stick out your tongue."

"Yes Master."

She kneels in front of Him, mouth open, tongue laying over her chin, her hips begin to writhe.

"Good girl. Now lick my balls."

Eagerly she leans forward, any inhibition stripped away. Following only instinct, she softly laps at the warm skin.

"Good girl. Now suck them." She takes one ball, then both into her mouth, moaning, her tongue licking, softly sucking, drool runs down her chin.

"Good dirty slut. Now take my cock in your mouth."

"Mmm yes Master." She releases his balls with a pop, she traces a line from root to tip up His hard shaft. Her lips drop around the head, she leans forward, her moans draw out one from Him, as it vibrates along His member. She feels Him swell harder inside her wet hole, and her moan grows as she tastes the pre-come on her tongue.

He tugs the lead, her collar tight around her slender neck, He thrusts, unable to move His cock pushes into her throat.

"I'm going to fuck every one of your holes tonight."

She gags around the thick cock, heavy and unfamiliar in her throat. He fucks her mouth, she struggles for breath, sucking in air through her nose at every opportunity.

"I own all of you, the air in your lungs is mine. you breathe when I allow it."

Gagging and wrenching her throat continues to open, until her nose is planted in the soft hair at the base of His dick.

Looming over her, "All the monsters have been let out of their cages tonight." His finger traces the soft lines of her body, pinching both nipples as they pass.

"I am free to roam wherever I choose, until dawn."

Suddenly he pulls His cock from her mouth, and pulling on the lead, yanks her to her feet.

Lifting her by the waist, he places her on the alter.

"Drop your head to the table."

"Yes Master."

Blind obedience has her ass presented to Him, she grinds her hard nipples against the wood, desperate for release. She cries out as a hard paddle smacks her cheeks.

"Stop seeking slut. I will fuck that hole when I am ready. Until then you will stay still. you are nothing but somewhere to dump my cum. Once I am finished with you I will discard you."

"Yes Master." She whimpers. She forces her hips still. One palm smooths her ass. She moans, twitching as she tries to remain still. His fingers reach her wet folds and she moans at this touch, sinking back into his hand. He fingers leave, replaced by another hard and heavy thunk from the paddle.

"You come seeking slut. you are here for my pleasure, not your own."

"Yes Master." Whimpering now, she groans in relief as his fingers return. Coating themselves in her wetness, she bites her lip. He drags her nectar back along her slit, up her ass crack. His other hand returns to circle her clit, and the finger on his other hand works her tight bud. Her hands bound helplessly behind her back, she drops towards him, begging in moans to be penetrated.

The hand working her clit lifts away, and returns with a hard slap, this time brought down on her sensitive puss. She screams, in part in pain, mostly drawn from her in the pleasure that ripples through her core.

"Fuck, Master." She bites out.

"Oh you filthy, dirty mouthed pain slut. you like that." He says his fingers continuing their path up and back her slit.

"Oh, yes." she groans as His finger penetrates her virgin asshole. Half a fingernail deep, she never knew she needed this, desperately she grinds back against His hand, His finger softly fucking her ass, deeper at every stroke.

"Please Master." The same feeling from earlier, from her hidden space in the shadows continues to build, her desperation continues to grow alongside it.

"Tell Master what you need. Beg for it little one."

Too inexperienced to voice the words she moans in frustration. Trying to focus her empty mind, she searches. The void in her cunt aches.

"Please Master, will You fill my pussy?"

He chuckles cruelly, His finger tracing the edge of her tight cunt. Again she jacks, jerks, writhes, trying to catch His finger in her wet hole at every pass. As He retreats back to her clit, in never ending torturous laps this time He pinches her clit between two long fingers. Almost torn apart by pleasure, He releases her first, and this time when His finger reaches her hole, He dips inside, too shallow and too briefly to do anything but heighten the agony.

"Oh please Master, that's what i need," she begs openly, looking over her shoulder at Him, her pleading eyes catch His grin. He holds her gaze as He slides one finger in fully. She gasps in pain as she slips away from purity, her cunt grabbing at His finger as it slides in and out.

Her head drops back to the altar, dazed as fingers from two hands work both her holes.

Mini eruptions build and explode, she feels the wetness from her pussy as it flows down her thighs, but still she wriggles and writhes, her insatiable need only growing more desperate.

"Please...please...please..." she whispers, knowing He has so much more to give, desperate to be delivered.

"you beg so beautifully fuckpig."

He slides His hardened cock, deep into her ready cunt, to the hilt in one thrust. She screams His name, "Master", drawn out as she falls to pieces, her throbbing pussy gushing at the glorious intrusion. Wave after wave crashes down upon her, as He pounds her, His cock and His finger, now both penetrating to full depth. Helpless to move, she takes it, relentless, moaning and screaming, as the intensity increases impossibility at each wave, with each thrust.

"Yes.." she manages..."please don't stop..."

Over and over He fucks her, His fingers digging into her hips, He thrusts harder and faster. He yanks her lead, and she rises, choking for breath, her heavy tits swinging beneath her.

"Good girl, don't stop cuming." He commands from behind her, she couldn't even if she tried.

He loosens the hold on her throat, and as the blood and oxygen rushes back through her body, taking with it a pleasure so unbearable, she hears His roar behind her and the last thing she feels before she loses consciousness, is His warm seed coating her deepest, most sacred part.

She awakens to His heavy body draped across her own, hot, sweaty and breathless.

"I own you."

"I claim this pussy as mine."

Her hands still bound behind her, ankles stretched wide, His come sliding down her thighs, she replies, "Too whatever end, i claim You too. Master."