All Comments on 'The Rule Ch. 03'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. Taking time to savour pushing boundaries, with lots of dialogue, not just description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god.

Best writer on here without doubt. This is amassing to say the least

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123about 1 year ago

Just make sure this isn't just one side cuckold story where Kevin is only one who get cucked because that is super generic.

GemmasometimesGemmasometimesabout 1 year ago

Oh, this remains the hottest series on here. I still want to be both Kevin, submitting to beths pussy and Chrissy, gagging on daddy's big juicy cock. Please keep going.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 1 year ago

Fan-fucking-tastic!!! Next chapter soon, please!!! 5 ⭐️s

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

WOW!!! Loving this cuckold story, I can't wait for part 4, hopefully Chrissy will finally take Mark's BIG cock bareback in her fertile pussy and then have Kevin cleanup her sloppy creampie 😋. Maybe Chrissy can put Kevin's tiny penis in a chastity cage, and have him wearing pink panties too!. Five stars 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beth won’t fuck Kevin. It will be 3 v 1 in no time. Shame.

ZdopZdopabout 1 year ago

Best story on the site, I love the contrast between the two groups like beth herself pointed out. Really enjoying it especially Beth and Kevins interactions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They should have a measure off at some point

tinydiamondtinydiamondabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, I really enjoy this evolving story...

perversionsandtransgressionsfanperversionsandtransgressionsfanabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series.. love the sexual tension between Kevin and Beth.. hope Kevin eventually takes control and turns the table on Beth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loving these stories!

ColinRupertColinRupertabout 1 year ago

wonderful and fresh ! trust ok to say... please continue ! ColinRupert

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

Ayo bro this shit is straight fire 🔥🔥 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Five + stars.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are many Cuck-POV stories here, and most just end terrible and way over the top. Extreme denial, caging, humiliation and even breeding. I hope this one doesn't take that route. It's been great so far.

There is a lifeline here and it's how Beth learns Kevin how to develop his dom side. She's natural dom, he's a natural sub, but I think it would be so cool to have the roles reversed in time. Beth is used to bossing, maybe she has a desire to be bossed. Beth could help Kevin to develop his sex skills too. So he can please Chrissy like Mark does.

I hope for more chapters to come, keep it creative, fun and light. I would hate to see this end up in another cuck demolition. Everybody loves a nice underdog story with a happy end.

GumbyCLRGumbyCLRabout 1 year ago

This series continues to impress. Your character development is on a level above many writers. The way you present scenarios shows a thoughtfulness and artistic style that amazes.

Kevin is both the luckiest and most unfortunate guy. He's being equally fulfilled and diminished in a way that would destroy a lesser man.

At least Chrissy is bolstered by the pleasure she's receiving and the knowledge that she's can always subjugate Kevin.

Kevin only has Chrissy's love to hold on to along with his own proclivities, but that comes with the angst of knowing he has the least respect and control of their quartet.

You. You're such a talented writer and this is a masterpiece in the making. I can't wait to see how this goes.

e10creampiee10creampieabout 1 year ago

I am happy to see on your profile that you have chapter 4 submitted and are starting on chapter 5. This story is the most realistic, intoxicating and erotic story that I have read in quite sometime. I find that it draws me in to the point that my heart rate increases and I try to read faster as it feels my own orgasm is building just from reading. My boxer briefs are wet from precum (which feels so naughty good as it touches my skin) driving my lust and passion, wishing that I was Kevin. I know how hot he feels when his girl friend is telling him how she wants to be Marks slut. My mouth waters as I read wanting to taste her, hearing her tell what a slut she is for him. I find myself in anticipation for the next chapter. I don't know how far you are planning on taking this story but I hope that there will be many more chapters. I am married but so far this story parallels what I would love to happen to us, the humiliation and her becoming someones slut. To be dominated and cuckolded by another couple I believe would be the hottest form of cuckolding. Great story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the series was good until this chapter. Even someone as pitiful as him would have laughed and said "I'm not begging for anything". He knows they're competing to see what they can get away with. Make her lose, or get back to the good stuff and win. He also has a girl, so he has someone to take his horny out on. It just seemed tro go too far to humiliate him. He has options. Give him a little spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked this series right up until the daddy thing. That just hits a nerve for me, nothing sexy and hot in that term at all, at least for me. It just might be me and otherwise the series was very hot, but I can’t personally keep reading.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYC11 months ago

Another great addition. The story line continues to pull me in and the characters are fantastic.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

I generally do not post comments part way thru a story unless it has gotten to the point where it is so bad that I cannot read any further BUT SO FAR, THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND I AM REALLY ENJOYING IT. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great story to the series. I have a big executive desk at home and I have fantasies about someone under it sucking me off when I’m on a call. This made me incredibly hard! Can’t wait to read the next one. Great series and please keep writing. One more thing, don’t listen to the nay sayers! This is an erotica fantasy site for reading and not supposed to be everyday occurrences. Keep at it as you write great erotica stories!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know this just a story but if I was Kevin, Mark would already be laying on the the floor in pool of his own blood no matter how big you are you can't stop a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your writing is just a notch above everything else. Fantastic work - well done.

secondsamuelsecondsamuel5 months ago

I loved that you used two different narrative styles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rule Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Rule Series Info