The Rule Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided at that moment he could live under that desk, if she asked.

One foot presented itself, close to his face, for a massage. The other, again, found its way to his crotch. Without the layer of denim from his jeans, the sensation of contact was much stronger. She even wiggled it slightly. Kevin felt himself shiver, nearly cumming right there.

Even though he was drunk with lust, he still couldn't believe Beth was about to do this. Was she really, actually, going to take a work call while he rubbed her feet under the desk? While she might make him cum with her foot?

He gripped the foot in front of him and began to massage, working his way up her calf. Even the way her legs moved as he slowly massaged them seemed erotic.

"Mm, that's nice," she moaned, pressing the other foot gently against his cock.

There was a sudden sound from her laptop's speakers- the sound of a video call being started. Kevin couldn't believe it- part of him believed the call would be a complete fabrication, but here she was, dialing in to some meeting.

"Beth!" came a male voice out of the speakers above his head. "Long time no see."

"Jacob," returned Beth's voice. "Good to see you." Kevin was shocked at her friendly tone- to anyone else, he was sure it sounded natural, but to Kevin, who knew her natural, neutral tone, it sounded bizarre.

"So, how are things? Still going steady with that boyfriend of yours?"

"Yeah, things are going well with Mark. How's your wife doing?"

"She's fine, she's fine! Well, she spends most of her time on the tennis court, so I feel like I hardly see her. She..."

Kevin decided it was safe to tune out the bland, corporate small talk, and focus on massaging Beth's legs. He was still on the calves, slowly working his way up. But the real prize here was her thighs. Would they be soft, as they looked? Or firm from all her exercise? Crammed into this small space with them, her thighs were suddenly all he could think about.

He felt a very strong urge to bury his face there, though he knew that would be the last thing he ever did.

Feeling brave, he reached up and started massaging her left thigh. She had basically given him permission to do that, right? All of the legs felt like they were fair game.

Kevin loved watching her entire thighs slowly move as he made tiny circles with his thumbs, digging into her muscles. The sight was intoxicating to Kevin. God bless his new desk home.

There was a sudden pause in their bland conversation. "... What's going on over there, Beth? You keep looking down."

"Oh, sorry!" she said. "I'm dog sitting for a friend." With this, her foot pressed down on his cock.

"Oh, lovely! What kind of dog?"

"A mutt of some kind. Unfortunately his current owner doesn't do much to keep him well behaved, so I apologize if I seem distracted."

Jacob laughed. "It's no problem. I bet you'll have him well behaved in no time, won't you!"

"I bet I will," she said. On the surface it sounded like more small talk, but Kevin could hear the dangerous undertones meant just for him.

"So," she started, "What can I do for you?"

"It's Dynotech," said Jacob. "We're at the last mile here, and I need someone to close them."

"Why can't you do it? Are you getting too old for this?" asked Beth, with a good natured tease to her voice.

"We keep handing them the contract, and as soon as we're ready to sign, they add one more thing, change one more number. Of course that means the lawyers have to take another look. Every time they say it's the last thing, but I know they're just trying to squeeze every dollar out of this thing at the last mile."

"So why call me?" she said. As she said this, she placed both of her feet on Kevin's thighs under the desk, and slowly moved her knees apart until she was completely spread eagle. Kevin had thought things were erotic before, but this brought it to insane new heights. The clear view of her panties mixed with the way her thighs spilled out on either side of the chair made it one of the sexiest views he could imagine.

One of Beth's hands made its way under the desk, searching out until it found Kevin's face. The contact was shocking- Kevin couldn't believe how much it impacted him. Her fingers slowly traced their way along his jawline until they found his mouth.

Once she found his mouth, she roughly stuffed her pointer and middle finger in. Though Kevin was caught off guard by this, he had to suppress a moan at how completely filthy it felt. She moved them in and out of his mouth, essentially fucking his face with her fingers. He reacted by sucking on them and getting them wet.

This was insanely erotic to him, and he was tempted to just reach down and jerk himself off, but he somehow managed to resist.

Once her fingers were nice and wet, she pulled them out... and brought them up and stuffed them inside her panties, starting to play with herself. Just casually.

Kevin was stunned. She was actually playing with herself on a work call. His cock could not be harder.

"You know why! You're the best closer we have- and you have the second best track record at the company. We're getting close to the end of the quarter, and I want this done."

"Well," she asked, starting to rub her clit more seriously. "What's in it for me?" Kevin could not believe how her voice did not change as she did this.

"The thanks of a grateful old man?"

She laughed. "Try again."

"Okay, okay. One percent."

"I'm hanging up."

"Okay, fine! You tell me, what's fair here?"

"Hmm," she pretended to think. But really she was rubbing herself more. "Five percent."

"Half of my commission? Come on. I've been working on this opp for half a year."

"And right now it sounds like they're buying time to explore other options. You tell me, Jacob, what's better: half of something or all of nothing?"

"You think they're considering other options...?" She rubbed herself harder as she started to get more power in the conversation.

"Well, hold on, let me look at the notes here. Give me two minutes." She clicked something and the line went quiet. She moaned, reaching in deeper to start fingering herself. Her doing this right in front of his eyes was killing him. "How are you doing down there, hmm? How's my good boy?" Kevin guessed the line was muted and the camera was off.

"I'm so, so, so good."

She slid the chair back so she could see him.

"You like the show you're getting down there?"

Kevin looked up at her, nodding. "Yes, Beth. I love it."

"Don't look in my eyes, baby boy, look down. Look down at my panties. Look at my panties between those thighs I know you love. Look at my hand stuffed down them. Do you see me playing with myself?"

Kevin felt light headed- he could hear how wet she was from the sound she made fingering herself. "Yes, yes, I love it."

"You hear the phone call I'm on? This moron is about to give me almost half his commission for a day's work," she said, her voice quavering with arousal. Dominating this other salesperson was clearly turning her on. "You hear it?

"Yes, I do."

"You hear how wet it's making me?"

His heart was pounding. "Yes," he almost hissed.

"Here's what I want. Here's what I need, baby boy. Are you listening?"

"Yes, yes, Beth."

"I want you to eat me out while that idiot gives into me. Okay? I want you to be licking my perfect pussy, I want you to taste me and lick my clit when that idiot gives me everything I want. Okay? And you can reach into your underwear and jerk off like I know you want to, you can grab your hard little dick and get the release you've wanted since you saw me bend over in the kitchen. And we can cum together like that. You cum and fill up your boxer briefs while eating me out. Do you want to? Do you want to cum with me?"

Kevin hesitated. "Y... yes..."

"All you need to do is ask me to take off my panties. That's it. Once you do that, you can dive right into my pussy and eat it all you want. You love eating pussy, don't you? I know you do. It's all yours, baby, you just need to ask me to take off these panties."

Kevin's breathing was very shallow. Here it was. Here was the challenge to the rule. The moment that was all on him- he had to be the one to decide to break the next step.

"I just need... let me just text Chrissy..."

He felt a foot press into his thigh. "No, Kevin, there's no time. No time to check or make sure. No time to shift the rules around. You have to decide now, what you want. Do you want to obey The Rule you set with your girlfriend? The one who loves you, and I know you love her. Do you want to respect that boundary you set?

"Or is this too hot? Are you too attracted to me? Do you want to see my perfect pink little pussy so bad that you'd be willing to break your Rule for me? Do you want to see what it feels like when you make your girlfriend's roommate- the one you've been lusting after all this time- cum with your tongue? I want it, you know I want it. You can hear I want it. But you've got to ask. You've got to ask for it."

Fuck, thought Kevin. Some part of his brain wanted to resist. But he couldn't. "Please. Please, take off your panties."

She sounded pleased for once. "Oh, that's so good, you're so good, such a good boy," she said, standing up off the chair. She slid the panties to the floor and then sat back down on her chair, sliding back into the desk, resuming her spread eagle position.

He hardly had any time to appreciate the gorgeous sight before him- and it was, as she promised, a perfect pussy- before she reached down and grabbed him roughly by the hair. She pulled him in, pressing him into her. As he desperately began pleasing her every way he knew how, he felt her hips gently shift up and down to help him along.

From this close, he could look up and see her face- which, despite all of this, looked completely neutral. If you couldn't see under the desk, you'd have no idea it was happening at all. Her head stayed perfectly still as her hips gently fucked his face.

Kevin had gone down on Chrissy countless times, but he had never felt like this. The absolute imbalance of power between them made Kevin feel totally under her control. He loved it.

He reached down and, as requested, started jerking off inside of his underwear. He started very slowly, knowing he wouldn't be able to handle it otherwise.

There was the sound of the call reconnecting above him. "Jacob, I'm back." Kevin was absolutely shocked- her perfected casual business tone was completely unchanged, despite the ludicrous display that was happening just below her webcam's view.

"All right, what did you find out?"

Beth shook her head. "I don't know, Jacob. You think they're nickel and dining you at the last minute, but did you see the new CFO is ex-Techscape?"

"... What? No, I... let me look..." Jacob sounded shocked and worried. This caused Beth to shove Kevin's face harder into her pussy. Kevin was in heaven, totally devoted to Beth, doing everything in his power to make her feel good. He squeezed his cock in an attempt to stop himself from cumming. "Jesus, you don't think...?"

"They're considering other options. Wouldn't be the first time Techscape grabbed an opp right before we could get it done. This isn't about closing this for the quarter, this is about getting it done or losing it." Beth was grabbing Kevin's hair very roughly now. Kevin could feel his eyes practically rolling up into his head as he began to jerk faster.

"All right, you've made your point. Three percent."

"Four. Four and I get it done before Friday."

"Well..."

"Jacob, you've got your mansion, your kids are out of college, you've got your boat. What the hell do you need the extra four percent for? I'm in a dump on the upper east side. No, what you want is the respect." Despite her casual tone, Kevin could tell she was getting very close. Her hips were moving faster, she was pulling his hair harder, guiding him up and down. "You want to be able to go to the CEO and tell them you closed another massive deal. Give me the four percent and I'll close them but I'll never tell a soul. You get all the credit, you're just giving me a little side action to get it done. It'll be your pipeline that looks good, not mine."

"I don't know..." said Jacob, hesitant. He was close to giving in and Beth was close to cumming- not that her voice gave that away.

"Either you can keep stressing about this thing, pacing in your office all day," she continued, voice almost imperceptibly shaky from her imminent orgasm, "Or you can call the CEO from that boat and tell him you've hit your quota six months early. Which sounds better to you?"

Kevin heard Jacob sigh. "All right. Done. Four percent."

He heard Beth slam something on the keyboard- the call went silent again.

Suddenly, without warning, Beth put both her legs behind Kevin's back, pulling him in and locking his head between her thighs. It was similar to what Chrissy had done on the bed last week, but it was at a completely different level between Beth's thicker and stronger thighs. Screaming, Beth's body shivered with an orgasm as Kevin frantically licked her clit. Her ability to go from casual conversation to full on orgasm was mild blowing. Kevin also let himself jerk off at a normal speed, and came immediately, filling his boxer briefs with what felt like the most cum he had ever produced in his life.

After a few moments, Beth came down from her highs, releasing his head. She tapped the keyboard again.

"Hey, what happened?" asked Jacob.

"Sorry, Jacob." Beth reached down, tenderly touching Kevin's face. "The dog made a bit of a mess on the floor. I've gotta go- we're good at four."

"Excellent. Talk soon!"

The line went dead.

Beth slid her chair back, getting a better look at Kevin. She gently rubbed her palm on his cheek. "That was very good, Kevin. Very good. I'm very happy. You're a good, good boy. You did a great job." She was breathing deep in recovery.

Kevin felt himself lean into her palm. He felt a bit like a dog at the moment, actually.

"Come on out."

Kevin crawled out of his desk, a little sad it was over. He stood in front of her, looking at her.

She smiled at him- a bright, genuine smile. "That has always been a fantasy of mine. So, thanks."

Kevin blinked at her, shocked.

"...What? Don't pretend like it's odder than what you're into. I can't tell you how many male execs brag about getting a BJ on calls..."

"No, I just, uh. I've never seen... your real smile. It's beautiful."

Her ears flushed red, and she looked away from him, back to the computer. "You probably need to go back to work."

Kevin felt a little worried that crossed a line. "Oh. Right, yeah, I'll get out of your... your hair." He grabbed his jeans on the floor, and headed towards the door.

"Kevin?" called Beth, as his hand touched the handle of the door.

"Yeah?" He looked back at her. She didn't look at him, now- she was still facing the computer. With her pants off, and looking relaxed with a post-orgasm glow, she looked more casually beautiful than he had ever seen her. It was nice to see this side of her.

"How did I close Jacob?"

"... what?"

"Just then. I got him to agree to give me what I wanted. How?" She still wasn't looking at him, opening up emails on her laptop.

"Um, I don't... I was pretty distracted at the time of the call..."

"Think about it."

He thought. What had she said to the guy on the phone? "You were saying something about... credit, or... what he was going to get, or something..."

"I made him understand the problem, but then, I didn't make it about the money. I made it about him getting what he really wanted. Right?"

"...Yeah, I guess so?"

"So. That's how you ask for a raise. Figure out what your boss really wants. Then, make it about that. Everybody just lists their accomplishments and then asks for more money. Which may work for a slight cost of living raise, but that's about it. For a real raise, make them focus on how you're going to get them what they want. Then they know what they're paying for."

Kevin paused. He had actually forgotten that's how all this started. "Oh! Oh, yeah... yeah, that makes sense." He thought about it more for a second. "Hey, you guys were talking about percentages there- percentages of what?"

"Of the average annual recurring revenue of the contract."

"Like, that's what you, personally, make?"

"The commission, yes."

"So... how much is the contract for?"

Beth finally spun in the desk chair, facing Kevin. She was still naked from the waist down, so Kevin could not help but glance. He noted her long legs again, but this time he could more clearly see her wide hips and the sides of her ass pressed against the desk chair. She sat, however, totally comfortably, not ashamed of her nudity in the slightest. Sex was her power.

She raised an eyebrow. "You really want to know?"

"I do."

She looked like she was thinking about it, then gave a teasing smile. "A lot."

"Beth, do you actually make five hundred dollars an hour?"

"Get out of my room."

"One last thing: you said I have to find out what my boss wants. How do I do that? How do I figure out what he wants?"

The twinkle of mischief and hunger was back in her eyes. "That," she said seductively, "will cost you another meeting under the desk."

***

"Wow!" exclaimed Chrissy in bed that evening. "All under her desk?" She was shocked.

They lay next to each other, Chrissy gently stroking his cock, snuggled close to him. Kevin lay on his back, having retold the morning's story.

"Yeah. Yeah, it was really wild." They both spoke in hushed tones, worried about letting any more secrets spill, should their roommates be just outside the door.

Chrissy studied him. "But did you like it?"

"I... I did, yeah. I don't know, this bit of humiliation...? It really seems to get me going." Kevin looked at her seriously. "What about you? How are you feeling about this?"

"You mean, about you breaking the rule?" she asked him. Kevin nodded. "Well... my first thought is, like, 'Go Beth!' She's getting her pussy licked while closing deals. There's something about that, as a woman, I sort of have to cheer, you know? Like that there is a powerful woman."

Kevin laughed, glad Chrissy was joking around about it. "Yeah, totally. I mean she was wearing the pants the whole time."

"...until she wasn't," Chrissy added mischievously.

"That's true."

"And my second thought is- well, it's a little bit of jealousy. I mean... them sort of tempting us is one thing, but now we're entering into new territory. Like, the mental image of you going down on Beth... makes me a little jealous."

Kevin looked at her, concerned.

"But don't worry- because by far my biggest thought is... thank god."

"Thank god?"

"Yeah. I think I would have felt pretty guilty if I was the only one who broke The Rule today."

There was a beat as Kevin realized what she meant. "You mean you and Mark...?!"

She nodded, her face suddenly looking mischievous. "He asked for a massage of his own. But I was feeling a little guilty! I mean, I know it turns you on and everything, but... now that I know you've been breaking The Rule too, I feel a little relieved, if that makes sense."

"Sure, of course. So? What happened?"

Her voice was suddenly very seductive. "I was really naughty, Kevin. I was a real bad girlfriend. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

He felt his cock throbbing in her hand. "Yes, please, baby. I want to hear it."

"You sure you want to hear what a naughty girlfriend I was?"

"Yes... please baby, tell me!"

"All right, all right." She bit her lip as if thoughtful. "Where to begin..."

Kevin was quiet but his eyes were still pleading.

"Well, let's see. I was home, on the couch in the common room, reading. And he comes home from the gym. He comes in and he's wearing his baggy sweatpants, but no shirt, again. He sits down on the couch next to me, flashes me that smile, and turns on ESPN. Were both talking, just hanging out, the usual stuff. That's when he mentions how sore he was again today. So, I start thinking: oh, he wants to fool around. He wants me to get on top of him again. And of course I feel myself getting pretty excited at the idea.