The Rule Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at each other closely, then kissed, gently and slowly. Kevin could not help but think about the massive cock that was in her mouth just hours ago and the cum that was just on her face. It added a dash of humiliation to a sweet moment that he had to admit turned him on.

Chrissy broke the kiss, and they settled back into bed, both staring at the ceiling thoughtfully.

Kevin shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe both of our roommates came on each of our faces." They both smiled and laughed at the thought.

She turned and inspected him closely. "Now that you have some post-orgasm clear headedness- how are you feeling? Are you mad or anything?"

"Let me answer your questions with another question. Can you send me those pictures?"

She laughed, confident he was happy. She turned back to her phone. "Sure, baby. You like them?"

"I will be jerking off to them basically whenever you aren't looking at me."

"Wow! Well, if you ask Mark nicely, I'm sure there can be more."

Kevin felt his dick twitch at the comment, but he had an important question to ask. "What about you?" asked Kevin. "You said you were jealous about Beth earlier. Are you feeling okay about all this?"

Chrissy shook her head, still sending the photos on her phone. "No, it's not like that. I mean, I don't have the same reaction that you do hearing about Mark, but... there's something hot about them both kind of... taking over the relationship. The details of you hooking up with Beth don't turn me on, but the whole concept... it's kind of filthy. You know? So I guess I'm a little jealous at times but it's kind of... part of what makes it hot."

He nodded. He knew.

"So, um... What's The Rule now?" she asked.

Kevin sighed. "I think... Well, I think there's only one left that makes sense. No... sex. Like... no penetration."

They looked at each other seriously. Every rule so far had been overcome, conquered by Mark and Beth's sex appeal. Would this one- what would probably be the final one- be as well?

"Yeah, that... makes sense," said Chrissy slowly. "But... this one is like a super rule. We can't break this one without talking and agreeing on it, okay? We have to be sure about it."

"Yeah, agreed."

"So no matter what Mark and Beth do. We have to resist until we give each other the OK. OK?"

"Ok."

They kissed gently, sealing the promise. Chrissy broke this kiss, giving Kevin a funny look. "Be honest. Are you thinking about how I just had a dick in my mouth when we kiss?"

"Yes! And cum on your face, yeah."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

He grabbed her hand, leading it down to his crotch, letting her feel his hardening cock. "Does it feel that way?"

Her face was shocked. "You're hard again?"

"You acting so slutty... It just drives me crazy."

"Wow," she said with a smile. Her voice got seductive again. "You mean thinking about my lips..." she leaned in, kissing him, "rubbing on his..." she kissed him again, "big bulge..." she kissed him once more, really lingering her lips on hers. "That turns you on?" She spoke this last question without removing her lips from his, letting the whispered words naturally rub their lips together. This was almost too arousing for Kevin, who barely kissed back, stunned by how filthy it was. "Or maybe how his big balls were resting on lips, hmm?" She really puckered up and slid her lips back and forth on his. "Or what about what my tongue was up to?" With that, she stuck out her tongue, and gently ran them around Kevin's lips. She worked very slowly, torturing him.

"Fuck, baby. Fuck, this is so hot."

She suddenly looked excited, as if she had a new idea. "You feel like you might be able to cum again, baby?"

"You're making me so hot," he answered genuinely. "I can, baby. I can cum again."

"I have any idea, baby," she said, a wicked smile on her face. She sat up in bed, and peeled off her sweatshirt. "Why don't you jerk off on my face? You can jerk off your cock and give me a facial. And I'll tell you what's different from Mark's... from Daddy's facial."

Kevin nodded excitedly, grabbing his cock and and starting to jerk himself off. She knelt beside the bed, gesturing for him to stand in front of her. He slid over the bed towards her.

"I'm so excited," she said, her tone suddenly full of pretend innocence. "I never realized until today how much I love getting covered in cum. I can't wait for my boyfriend to do it to me, just like when Daddy did it to me."

Kevin positioned himself over her, jerking his cock.

Chrissy pouted. "What's this, though? Oh, baby, something's not right." Through her acted innocence, Kevin could see a wicked twinkle in her eye.

"What's not right?" Kevin had to ask through nearly gritted teeth, playing into her game. He felt himself starting to build up to a climax.

"Oh, baby, it's just when Daddy was jerking above me, he did it with his big cock. I loved that. I felt like when he was above me, his cock was all I could see. But yours, baby, it's not quite that way, is it? It seems like maybe it's average, or... maybe a little below average. That's not as fun for me, is it, baby? I was soaked when he pulled it out and slapped me in the face with it, but I'm not sure I feel very wet now. See my big tits, baby?" With this, she pushed out her chest, showing off her massive pair. When she did this, even the custom made bra looked like it was having trouble keeping everything from spilling out.

"Yes, baby, I see your perfect tits."

"But see how big they are?" She cupped both of them, squeezing them together.

"I do, baby, I do."

"Daddy was the one who was telling me that big tits like these should be matched with a big cock. Don't you think that's true? Don't you think these tits should be paired with a big dick?"

Kevin swallowed. He decided to play into this act of hers. "Mine isn't big enough?" he asked, knowing he would get more humiliation for the question.

Chrissy pretended to suppress a giggle. "Oh, baby, no. No! But you're my sweet little guy, I'm sure there's some other way we can make this hot like it was with Daddy." She acted like she got an idea. "I know what we need to do! What really got me going was sucking his cock. Let me suck your cock, baby, I bet that will get me soaked, I loved doing that for Daddy."

Kevin took his hand off, and Chrissy leaned in, expertly taking him into her mouth. She slurped on it masterfully, with greater ease than she ever had in their relationship before. She took it all the way to his hilt without a problem, making Kevin shake with pleasure. But the whole time she looked up with him, her face was full of pretend confusion.

"Hmm, it's still not right, baby!" she said, taking her lips off of him. He resumed jerking as she spoke. "See, when I suck on your cock, my lips are like this..." She made an O with her lips. "But that's not what got me wet. With Daddy, it was like..." Now her mouth opened to a large Ah. "I was really gagging on his cock, you know? It took everything I had to pleasure it. With you, it's like sucking a little straw. I mean... a straw. Here, let me show you..."

She reached down, picked up her phone and swiped over to her photos. She opened the second picture she had shown him- the one where she was sucking on the tip of Mark's dick while it was still in his underwear. She turned the phone towards him, showing him the picture.

"See, baby? Now look at the difference." As she held the phone next to her face, she sucked on the tip of Kevin's dick. Side by side, of course there was an obvious difference.

Kevin felt his climax getting close.

She reached into her panties with a hand, playing with herself for a moment, before huffing a pretend sigh. "Well, see, now, this is the point where I'm supposed to make myself cum. Remember how Daddy made me cum, just by me playing with my clit while I sucked on his cock? But I'm not wet at all. How about you, baby?"

"I'm... I'm so close..." he said genuinely, extra turned on by this new kind of humiliation.

"Well at least someone is. But you know what, that's OK! You know why? Because my favorite part was getting covered in cum. That's what I liked best." She looked at her phone, swiping twice until the final picture was revealed- the one where she was covered in Mark's cum. "So as long as I get this, I'll be happy."

Kevin knew this was the play- she was setting him up for his own humiliating failure. He doubted he could produce that amount of cum if he had 5 tries.

She held the phone next to her face, and immediately Kevin noted the difference between the two facial expressions. On the phone, Chrissy was slutty, totally aroused and lost her own lust. In reality, right next to the phone, she looked more like a teacher waiting for you to hand in your late homework.

She dropped the overly innocent act, and her voice suddenly became purely seductive. "Jerk that hard cock for me, Baby. I want to be covered in cum. I want you to cover me in cum just like how your roommate did a few hours ago when he made me his. When he marked me, marked my face, marked my mouth, marked my tits. I got my tits out from him, didn't I? I pulled them out for him, but not for you. Does that make you jealous? It should. Him getting all the things that should be yours, but he just took it. You can make it all better by cumming on my face and giving me more cum that he did, just mark me back, take me back, cover my face where he did and I think it'll feel like I'm totally yours again..."

Kevin couldn't take it, the humiliation of this new game she was playing mixed with the ludicrous dirty talk pushed him over the edge. But this was Kevin's third big orgasm of the day- the second one only minutes ago. And though the orgasm was massive, the cumshot was not.

The first shot tried its best, pathetically landing on her cheek. The rest, though, dribbled more out more than anything, landing on her chin. The humiliation of failing to even come close to the picture just inches away brought his orgasm to insane new heights- but sadly, he was spent.

"Well," she said with the wicked glint in her eye, her tone teasing, "I guess my face is still Mark's."

Kevin knelt down, exhausted, kissing her neck and falling into her. He felt a great deal of love for her at that moment.

She laughed. "Hold on, let me get something to clean up with!"

She grabbed a tissue, cleaned up and they both got into bed, immediately snuggling.

"Was that OK?" she asked.

Kevin laughed. "That was amazing. That whole innocent routine? Perfect."

"I didn't go too far?"

"I'll tell you if that happens. I'm sure all the comparisons feel mean, but... man. I think I like mean."

She snuggled into him. "Good! I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it. I love you."

She beamed at him. "I love you too."

They snuggled close, enjoying each other for a quiet moment.

After a few seconds of this, Kevin studied her before giving into something that was bothering him. "Hey, this... doesn't matter at all, but I'm just curious. Beth told me, when I was massaging her... she said Mark was the one who stopped it when you guys were, you know... dry humping on the couch the other day. She said he had to stop it when he heard me coming home. Is that true, or did you stop it like you said?"

She looked quizzically at him. "I stopped it. Remember, when you came back, he had his shirt on? That whole thing started because he had his shirt off. He wouldn't have had time to put it back on if we just had a couple seconds of hearing you by the front door."

Kevin almost slapped his own forehead. Of course.

Chrissy poked his side with a smile. "Ooh, Kevin, were you worried?"

Kevin laughed. "No, no! I just wanted you to know you could always tell me the truth. But obviously Beth was messing with me. She said that, and then told me you had told her all about the humiliation I like. Just to screw with me, I guess."

Chrissy's smile vanished, and was suddenly blushing.

Kevin had the realization. "You... did tell her?"

"She cornered me and was asking me all about it! And she told me not to tell you she asked! Beth is scary when she gets like that, so... I told her."

Kevin smiled, squeezing her close. "It's okay. I think it ended up working out, don't you?"

She looked relieved. "I do," she said with a cheeky smile. She paused before continuing. "So... I've been thinking... um... what do you think's going to happen Saturday?" Her voice sounded slightly concerned.

"Saturday?" Kevin had to think: what was special about Saturday?

"Well, so far, it's been... You and Beth in the mornings, and Mark and me in the afternoons. We've hardly been all together. But this weekend, um. Nobody has any plans. It's going to be all four of us, together, in the apartment."

Kevin blinked at the ceiling before saying the only words that came to mind.

"Uh oh."