The Rule Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked him if it was his pecs again, and he told me no, today was leg day. His legs were feeling sore. He asked if I wouldn't mind rubbing them. And at first, I'm a little disappointed, you know? Legs are fine and all, but I was going to miss rubbing my hands all over his chest."

Kevin swallowed, feeling his heart start to race. He noted how much more open and specific Chrissy was about her attraction to Mark.

"So I shrug and say... okay, I can do that. I figured he'd come and lay down on the couch but he didn't. He says he'd prefer to stay standing so he can really stretch his legs as I do it. Now, I feel the heat in my face- I can kind of see where he's going with this. He wants me to be sitting in front of him, hands on his legs... so his dick would be right in my face.

"I said if he wanted to stay standing for a massage, that was fine by me, and I gestured for him to come over in front of me on the couch. He thanked me, got up and walked over. He stood right in front of me, and I slid forward on the couch so I could easily touch him. I reached out and gently started massaging one of his legs. Which, by the way, are insanely strong, of course. I hardly feel like I'm massaging him since they're so solid, but I try my best.

"Now, I can't help it- I'm looking up at him, and kind of just drinking him in. I was on top of him before, but now, I've got a front row seat to every one of those crazy defined ab muscles, that v shape he has around his stomach. And if his smell was strong last time, it was overpowering now.

"But most of all I couldn't help thinking about this was the exact view I would have if I was sucking his cock. As I rubbed one solid thigh and then the other, I kept looking up at him, at that view of his body, and all I could think about was how this is exactly the spot I'd be in. If his cock was in my mouth. If he was fucking my face."

Kevin shivered at the thought.

"I felt myself get soaked as I imagined it," she continued. "I couldn't help it, I looked up at him and asked, 'Does that feel good?' You know, real sweetly, In the exact same tone I'd use if I actually was sucking his cock.

"He nods, and reaches down, and strokes my hair. He tells me, 'You're making me feel so good, baby girl'. I kind of melt a bit at that. And I start to see- in his pants- just the start of a shape, his cock getting just a little harder. Not erect or anything, but just the start of something. And that makes me feel good, too, that I'm making Mark a little hard, that's getting super wet.

"Now, he keeps turning his head to see the TV, whatever game he was watching, but you know, he's facing me, on the couch. He's kind of making a big deal of it. So he looks down at me and says, 'I'd really love to keep watching this. Would you mind kneeling in front of me so I can face the TV?'

She paused and shared a significant look with Kevin.

He couldn't help but laugh despite his incredible arousal. "They're playing from the same playbook!"

"Right?" said Chrissy, dropping her seductive tone, excited Kevin saw it too. "It's like they're using the same moves on us!" Her seductive tone came back. "But, just like you, I couldn't say no at that point, you know? It's like, maybe if he had asked me to kneel in front of him as his first request, I would have had the self control. But now that he's slowly worked his way into this position, and I'm drinking in his smells, looking up at him...? Nothing would make me say no. I wanted nothing more than to be kneeling in front of him.

"So, of course, I said yes. Yes, I'd be happy to. He turns around, and I get up off the couch, and I move in front of him. I'm standing inches from him, looking up at him. I don't remember ever standing so close to him before, and it is such a reminder of how much bigger he is than me. I really have to crane my neck to look him in the eyes. I don't break eye contact as I slowly get on my knees. And this feels... well, it feels even more like a blowjob. I'm kind of getting lust drunk thinking about it, thinking about the imaginary blowjob. As if I can almost feel my mouth water for him, just as I rub his legs.

"Then he asked me the all important question: did I feel like his pants were getting in the way? He was happy to take them off if they did, of course. I just had to ask."

She paused for effect. "Did you?" asked Kevin, almost a whimper.

"Yeah, he didn't have to ask me to beg, I was basically begging for it then. His thumbs reached around his waistband, and slowly, carefully, right in front of my eyes, pulled them down and tossed them aside. He stood tall in front of me and I got to see... well. Everything."

Kevin's cocked pulsed. Chrissy jerked him faster.

"He was wearing black boxer briefs, so, pretty tight- it didn't leave too much to the imagination. Now, he wasn't hard yet, but it was this... this massive bulge. It was crazy. Like he had stuffed socks down the front of his pants, but of course, since I've been on top of it, I knew it was very real. It was right in front of my face- in fact, it seemed like it was the size of my face. My mind was going wild, like... imagining how big his balls must be in there. How thick that cock must be to make a bulge like this. I mean, you wear boxer briefs too, but I never see much of a bulge. So how fucking big is this thing?"

Kevin squirmed, humiliated, but loving the comparison.

"I really wanted to finger myself right there in front of him, kneeling before him. I wanted to play with my clit with my face in that bulge, totally giving into being a slut for him. Somehow I resisted, though, but I was... panting. I must have been pretty flushed. And the way he was looking at me... he knew. He knew he had me.

"He asked me if I liked what I saw. I nodded. At this point, you know, I'd have told him the truth about anything. I'm still rubbing my hands over his legs, but... the massage is over. We both know it. It's become something else.

"He started talking about what a shame it was we had to keep our underwear on. But why didn't I just... put my mouth on it? He'd keep his underwear on- so we'd still be following The Rule- but since we could touch each other, why not try that?"

"Holy shit," said Kevin.

"I know. And I'm a little hesitant to cross this line without talking to you- but he keeps talking to me, saying stuff like. 'Don't you want to make me feel good?' and 'Don't you think it would be so nice, to see what it's like to touch it with your lips?' And I just couldn't resist. It wasn't against the rules, so I... opened my mouth, ever so slightly..." She mimed this for Kevin before continuing. "And just pressed it against his bulge. Rubbing my lips against him, rubbing my face in it. Feeling his shaft against my nose, letting the smell invade every part of me. Just giving in and... well, acting like a complete slut."

"Oh my god," said Kevin, feeling like he would cum.

Chrissy squeezed his cock to slow him down. "Hold on there, Tiger," she said with a smile. "You're going to want to wait till the end of this one. I have a surprise."

Kevin nodded, trying to hold on as she resumed jerking him off.

"So of course he started to get hard. But it's not like when you start to get hard... you know how yours just sticks straight out, and makes a little tent in our underwear? As his cock is growing, it's like, growing down his thigh. It's too big to just stick out, so it has to go, like, down his leg.

"As I'm watching it grow, he's saying stuff like, 'Look at how good you're making me feel,' and 'You see me getting hard for you?' and 'Are you getting wet for me?' And of course I'm going, yes, yes, yes to everything he's saying, just kind of lost in it. And he says, that doesn't sound quite right- why don't you try calling me Daddy?"

Kevin thought he might pass out.

"So then I started saying... 'Yes, Daddy.' to all his questions, and it just felt so hot. I don't know why the fuck that is, because I never thought I'd be the type to love calling someone Daddy, but I'm melting at this point, calling him Daddy, rubbing my lips on this huge, growing cock.

"That's when he starts asking me questions about you. 'Is your boyfriend's cock this big?' And I say, 'No, Daddy.' And he says, 'Does your boyfriend make you wet like this?' and I say, 'No, Daddy.' And he says 'Who you want to fuck more- your little boyfriend, or me?' And of course I said, 'You, Daddy, of course you.'"

"Oh god, I'm-"

Chrissy squeezed his cock, hard. "I said not yet!" Her voice was a little bolder, a little more demanding and slightly annoyed- a hint of the way Beth would talk to him.

Kevn groaned in pain, so close to the edge.

"So I'm moving my whole head left to right, up and down, moving along his massive shaft, which is getting harder and harder. It's still growing down his leg, and I can't believe how much bigger it's gotten. But my lips are still just barely touching him, and we still have his underwear between us. He takes a hand, grabs my head, and slowly guides me to the tip at the end, on his thigh. He asks me if I like that, and I nod. And he asks if I want it in my mouth, and I nod even more eagerly. 'Yes, Daddy, I want that in my mouth' I said, like a complete slut.

"So he put his hand on my cheek and pressed my whole face against his thigh. My face is... sandwiched between his big hand and his rock-solid thigh. I'm looking up, and just millimeters away is the tip of his big dick, still contained by his underwear. It feels so good to be handled like that, to be so firmly put in my place. I stick out my tongue so I can start licking the tip, desperate to make him feel good. He groaned, he was loving it, he was calling me his good girl.

"And the more I did it, the bigger his cock got. And the bigger his cock got, the more it was pushing into my mouth. He was anchoring my face against his leg, you know? So the harder it got, the bigger it got, the more it would push into my mouth. The wider I would have to open my mouth to contain it. But there was only so much I could get since it was still against his leg, trapped by that stupid underwear I was beginning to hate.

"He pushes me off, and reaches down to readjust himself. He grabs his cock, his big hand still outside of his underwear, and pulls down on the shaft so his cock is completely wrapped in the material. You know what I mean? Like he's holding his cock at the base and the material of the underwear is completely stretched over his fat cock. So I can see the whole shape, even though it's still technically contained in the underwear. I can't believe his underwear didn't tear when he did this, honestly.

"When he does this, he's finally able to actually stick the tip of his cock in my mouth. It's still in his underwear mind you. No Rule broken here. But his first inch or two is in my mouth. And I'm slobbering over the tip, filling my mouth with his cock, slobbering all over his boxer briefs. Tasting him and loving it. Feeling him get bigger, harder. I couldn't believe how much I had to open my mouth for him. I loved it.

"Then he says, 'You look like such a dirty slut,' and I say, 'I'm a dirty slut for you, Daddy' He says, 'Not for your boyfriend?' And I say, 'No, I'm a good girl for Kevin, but I'm a slut for you, Daddy.' And he says 'Poor guy- lets give him something so he can see what he's missing out on.' And then he says: 'Give me your phone.'

Oh, god, Kevin thought. Please, please tell me they took a picture.

She pulled up her phone out of her pocket, and opened the photos app. She looked at Kevin seriously, turning the phone away from him. "Don't cum yet. Okay?"

Kevin nodded. She turned the phone and there it was- an actual picture of what she was describing. Proof it was all real. A massive cock being stuffed into her mouth while it was still in underwear. Somehow the fact that they were being so completely naughty without actually breaking The Rule turned Kevin on even more.

But far and away the most erotic thing was Chrissy's expression. It was not the face he knew when they fooled around, all teasing and erotic. It was the face of someone completely out of control, drunk with lust. Her eyes were slightly rolled into the back of her head, and drool was coming out the side of her mouth as she desperately slobbered on the tip.

It was just as Mark said: this was what Kevin was missing out on. He'd never seen her like this. He felt himself shiver, so close to cumming.

"There's three more pictures you have to see, okay, sweetie? You have to hold on for me so you can see them all. Okay? I promise it's worth it."

Kevin groaned, seriously unsure if he would make it. But he nodded. Chrissy was not helping- she was jerking him off even faster now as she spoke.

"So Daddy- I mean..." she said, mischievous eyes saying she made that mistake on purpose,

"So Mark took one look at the picture, and said it wasn't quite right. Sluts don't wear baggy sweatshirts, he said, do they? Sluts should at least be in their slutty underwear, shouldn't they? And he was right, of course. I knew it immediately. I took off my sweatshirt and pants immediately, throwing them on the floor so I was in my underwear, showing off my body for him. And he took another picture..."

She swiped with her thumb, revealing a second picture. Much like the first, she was clearly overwhelmingly obsessed with the massive cock in her mouth, but now you could see her big tits spilling out of the bra trying to contain them just below. Even further below, Kevin saw her own hand stuffed into her panties, pleasuring herself uncontrollably.

Kevin forced himself to try to breathe evenly.

"Two more, baby," said Chrissy, loving how much this was torturing him. "Two more."

He kissed her deeply for a second, wanting to let her know how much he loved this. When he broke the kiss, she was smiling.

"So, you know what's coming next. He asks me if I really want to make Daddy feel good and all that, and of course at this point I'd do anything for him. And he told me to take off his underwear. He says he can't, he doesn't want to break The Rule, but if I really want it, I can take off his underwear and be his good girl forever. All I have to do is reach up and then I can have his cock for real.

"I thought this moment- when he asked me to break The Rule again- I'd be more conflicted. That I'd want to check in with you, or at least that I'd resist more. But if I'm being honest..." she bit her lip, carefully studying him as she spoke. "You weren't really on my mind."

Kevin squirmed with arousal at the thought of Mark's total takeover of his girlfriend. Chrissy was relieved Kevin seemed pleased she said that.

"Why not?" asked Kevin, barely able to get the words out. He knew the answer, of course, but he was begging to be teased more.

Her smile was wicked. "Oh, there were just... bigger things on my mind. So," she continued the story, "of course I reach up and pull them off, and this absolutely massive cock comes springing free. He's rock hard now, and of course it hits me in the face as I slip the band down. I have no idea if Mark did that on purpose, but I don't care. It's so heavy, so manly. I loved it, I loved feeling it slap against my cheek.

"I'm reaching into my underwear, I'm fingering myself, I'm losing control of myself to the massive cock... which of course I am kissing all up and down and licking and doing whatever to make him feel good. He enjoys this for a while, he's looking down at me, really enjoying the sight of his roommate's girlfriend on his cock. I can tell he really likes this because he's taking me from you- you know how competitive he is. He loves the sight of me finally giving into him. Then, he takes his balls- those huge, heavy fucking balls- and puts them on my lips so his whole heavy cock is sitting on my face..."

Her thumb moves again. There's the picture- finally the massive cock is revealed. It's huge, of course- several times his own size, noted Kevin. It completely covered the length of her face as he rested it on her. Kevin wondered, if he did the same, where his dick would reach. Her nose maybe?

"So I'm, like, determined. Determined to make him feel amazing. I'm gagging myself on this thing, I'm licking him all over. All the while he's talking dirty to me, calling me a good girl, making me call him Daddy. He's not being rough, but he is being firm with me, guiding me around. I'm fingering myself and I have my first orgasm right there, sucking him off."

"First...?" She came more than once with him? Just from sucking his dick?

"Mhmm. So I'm being such a slut, I'm doing whatever it takes. Slowly I try to take more and more of it in my mouth and then my throat. It's hard, but the more I do it, the better I get, and the more he praises me. But it's hard, of course. I've never had a cock half this big. He tells me if I really want him to feel good, I'll take off my bra. He wants to see my big titties, he tells me my big tits match his big cock. So of course, if it'll make Daddy happy- I reach behind my back and pop off my bra. I release them. He loves them, of course, he tells me how beautiful they are. I love showing them off to him, I love making him feel good with them.

"Finally, he pulls his dick out of my mouth, and starts jerking it above me. He looks so powerful, so hot. He asks me where he should cum. He says, 'You've been so good, baby girl, where do you want my cum? Tell me where?' So I tell him to shoot it all over my slutty face, and I stick out my tongue. I'm fingering myself again. Seeing him so close got me so fucking wet, looking at him jerk that big cock right in my face. It was insane.

"Then he says, 'Here it comes,' so I take my hands and lift up my tits to really give him a good view. It was hard to stop touching my pussy, because I was so close to cumming myself, but I wanted to be perfect for Daddy. So finally, he cums... and he cums hard. Rope after rope, totally covering me, plastering my face in hot cum. Nothing like your little squirts, he absolutely covered me. And it made me feel sooo good, it was sooo hot being Mark's little slut that I reached back down to my soaking pussy and rubbed myself and finger myself and of course I started cumming too, cumming under his big cock."

Her thumb slid again, revealing the final picture. There she was, as promised, her face absolutely covered with cum. Both her hands were down in her own panties, obviously pleasuring herself. Her big tits were pressed together by her arms. Kevin could see some of the cum had slid off her face and was dripping down her cleavage.

But what stood out to Kevin most of all was expression. The few times Kevin had given her a facial, she obliged, but was mostly annoyed with it. Completely drenched in Mark's cum, she appeared to be in complete bliss. She may even have been in mid orgasm for the picture.

She held the phone right in front of Kevin's face as her other hand jerked him off with much greater speed. "Look at your girlfriend being such a slut for Daddy. Look at how he covered me in his cum, covered your girlfriend in cum... he marked me, he made me his. Look at my face, baby, have you ever seen it like that? Cumming so hard? Cumming so hard just from sucking cock? Look at the cum on my big tits, Baby. Look at it on my face! Have you ever seen this much cum?"

"I'm cumming!"

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for your naughty girlfriend!"

And he did, shooting cum all over himself. He was extra humiliated that his roommate got to cum all over his girlfriend's face, and yet here he was, cumming onto his stomach.

He loved it. It was his biggest orgasm so far.

The both came down from those highs, and snuggled together, breathing hard.

"Wow," said Kevin, finally.

"'Wow' is right," said Chrissy. "Enjoy yourself?"

Kevin laughed. "I did. Jesus."