The Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth finally turned her attention towards Kevin. "Now, what about you?"

Kevin waited patiently. Beth had all the power and she knew it.

"How hard are you right now?"

"So fucking hard."

Beth leaned towards Kevin, away from Mark, though her hand remained under the table, presumably still holding Mark's cock as Chrissy sucked it. She glanced down at Kevin's cock.

"Wow, you are hard. Why don't you take off your pants? I want to see your little underwear tent again."

Kevin obeyed nearly immediately, undoing his belt and lifting his hips to pull down his jeans, all without getting up off his chair.

Beth looked down at the boxer briefs, playing up a disappointed reaction. Then, without warning, she reached out and grabbed his shaft, still contained by the underwear.

Kevin gently sucked in air through his teeth. He felt his cock twitch.

She smiled at him. "Wow, feel that pulsing." She held his cock as if she was going to give him a handjob, but her fist did not move. She simply held it, squeezing it gently. Kevin squeezed the table with his hand, trying to steady himself.

"Mmm. I wonder who will cum first?" said Beth wickedly. She squeezed his shaft again, her hand still on top of his boxer briefs. "I bet you're curious about what's going on under the table, so let me paint you a picture. My hand is at the base of Mark's cock, jerking him. Above my hand, I can feel Chrissy's hands jerking him off too. And above that, of course, as you can hear... she's trying to choke down as much of it as she can." Beth paused for effect, and of course, the sound of Chrissy slobbering on Mark's cock filled the room. "And over here, I'm holding- not jerking- your cock, which is still in your underwear. I'm not even technically touching you... yet.

"It doesn't even seem fair, does it? Mark has two girls- three hands and a mouth- working on his dick, while you have one hand holding it. Seems like it'll be no contest. Mark will be the one to cum first, I'm sure."

She gently, almost imperceptibly, moved her hand up and down, still squeezing Kevin's shaft through his underwear. "Oh, god," he said.

"Uh oh. Maybe not?" She squeezed gently again. "Wow, did you almost cum there? Can you imagine? Mark has your girlfriend working so hard down there to please him, I've got my hand on his cock too. But he hasn't cum yet. You, though, you almost just came from one pump of my hand. Over the underwear, no less. Can you imagine if you came? How pathetic that would feel?" She started moving her hand again.

Kevin shut his eyes and squeezed his own leg in an attempt to get control.

"Look at me, look in my eyes," she said. He obeyed. "What feature of my face do you find the sexiest?"

Kevin thought about trying to dodge the question, but he was getting lost in her eyes, totally under her control. "Lips. Your lips."

"Stare at my lips. I want you to stare at them."

He did. They were full, ruby red lips, naturally a little plump. They could be on a billboard for lipstick.

"Good boy." It was hypnotic watching them move as she spoke. "Now, listen. Listen to your girlfriend." They did- you could hear Chrissy moan on Mark's big dick. "Hear her work so hard? She's not doing it for you. She's not doing it for Mark, even, or me. She's down there sucking that cock because she loves it. Because she needs it. Because trying to please Mark makes her feel like a slut, and she's discovered that she likes being a slut. Is she like that with you?"

God, he couldn't believe how hot her lips looked as she slowly spoke. He couldn't look away. "No."

"Of course not. It turns you on, doesn't it? Losing control like this? Giving in? Giving in to me?"

"Yes."

She stopped moving her hand, but held onto his shaft tight. "Okay, baby boy. Listen to me. It's time to see who's going to last longer. Keep staring at my lips, keep looking at me with that pained look I love. Keep listening to your girlfriend choking on that big dick. And keep imagining what it looks like down there, with all those hands on Mark's big dick, and how different it must look to your little dick still in your underwear. You got all that?"

Kevin nodded.

"Look at my lips, listen to your girl, think about her on that dick. Got it?"

He nodded again.

"Now fuck my fist."

Kevin realized he wasn't even going to be given the courtesy of a handjob: Beth was holding her hand firmly in place, and Kevin would have the chance to fuck her hand as all this was going on. But as he stared at her lips, and listened to his girlfriend, and thought about the filthy situation under the table, he realized: he didn't care.

His hips began to slowly buck, his cock going in and out of her fist. His eyes stayed glued to her lips.

She smiled. "Yes, baby boy, yes. Fuck my hand."

He really began rocking his hips now, in and out, back and forth. His eyes traced around her lips, drinking in every detail as she talked. He listened to those sounds coming from under the table, filling the room with pornographic sounds. And he thought about how filthy his girlfriend had to look with that big cock under the table.

Kevin knew resisting was hopeless. He gave in, cumming in his underwear after only a dozen pumps. His body shook and tensed up with pleasure as every cumshot filled his underwear.

Finally, as he came down from that wonderful high, he met Beth's eyes. She was happy, wickedly amused. "You couldn't even last half a minute. Just fucking my hand."

Kevin didn't answer. What could he say? The comparison between Mark- who had two girls working on him- and him- cumming into a steady hand- was humiliating. But he loved it.

"Now what about me, hmm?" she asked. "Everyone else seems to be having fun. What about me?"

Kevin was out of breath. "Do you want me to go down... do you want me to get under the table, too?"

Beth shook her head. "I know you just want to go down there to see your pretty girlfriend choke on my boyfriend's cock."

He did. He knew that was the reason his erection hadn't gone down. "No, I don't. I want to go down there to please you."

"Liar." She crossed her arms and huffed. "I told you not to lie to me. I don't think I should let you down there at all."

"Okay, I want to see it," he admitted, remembering how useless it was to lie to her. "But I also want to pleasure you, Beth, I want to make you feel good."

"You think I care what you want?"

There was a brief pause as Kevin was unsure where to go next.

Beth looked at him more softly. "Convince me."

"What?"

"Like I'm Jacob. Or your boss. I have something you want. Close me."

For a brief moment, Kevin felt his curiosity overpower his arousal. What the hell was Beth doing? Did this make her feel powerful? Was this part of her game? Or was this something else?

She leaned in a bit more. "Come on, Kev. Everything you want is down there. Now make me want it too."

Kevin studied her for a few moments. What had she said? Making it about what the other person wants. But how could he know what Beth wants? It seemed like Beth got whatever she wanted. It seemed like we were all in the positions they were in right now because Beth had willed it so.

Was that it? Well, it was worth a shot, anyway.

"You don't care about me going down on you, Beth. Not really. Anyone in a five mile radius would eat you out, given the chance. I'm sure Mark would fuck you all day if you asked him. So why involve us? I think..." Kevin swallowed. It seemed as though Beth didn't blink as she locked eyes with him, listening. "I think what gets you going is winning. And power. Knowing that everyone here is exactly where you want them to be, doing exactly what you want them to do. We can set up all the rules we want, but you knock them down just by being you."

There was the slightest glint in her eye that let Kevin know he was on the right track.

"But is this the end of your brunch, here? I get to cum, Mark and Chrissy are having fun. You get nothing but a Mimosa? That doesn't feel like winning, does it? What's your reward for making all this happen? Well, let me tell you." He grabbed the champagne, refilling her glass. "I'll paint you the picture. Chrissy's down under the table sucking your boyfriend's dick, not because she wants it, but because you're allowing it. And that dick may be attached to Mark, but since he's your boyfriend, that's your dick, isn't it? And right next to them is you, Mimosa in hand, getting eaten out by your roommate's boyfriend under the table. Everyone where you want them to be. You could take a picture of it, and put it in the dictionary next to the word 'powerful.' How does that sound? How would that feel?"

Beth pretended to look thoughtful. "I don't know..."

"And don't worry about Chrissy and Mark distracting me. I thought about you sitting on my face every day for two seconds. If you think I'll be focused on anything but you when I'm between your thighs, you're crazy."

Beth smiled. She took a sip of her drink. Then said the magic words. "Get under my table."

Kevin, relieved to have passed the test, mentally jumped for joy, bending down under the table.

He finally saw Chrissy after all that time, knelt in front of Mark's lap. She was sucking- no, she was worshiping- Mark's cock, which was covered in her drool. Kevin could finally see it in person- the cock was massive, as big if not bigger than any he had seen in porn. It towered out of his pants. His balls were out too, a big sack that Chrissy was slobbering on at the moment. Her hands and Beth's one hand still jerked the shaft.

Chrissy noticed Kevin. "Hey!" she whispered, excited to see him. She took her mouth off his balls, but kept her cheek pressed against his cock as if she was afraid to lose contact with it. It looked even bigger as it practically overshadowed her whole face. She looked down and noticed the tent and mess in Kevin's underwear. "Oh, um, wow..."

"I know. This shit is too hot."

"You're telling me." She reached out a hand and he grabbed it, squeezing it. It was romantic for a single moment before the both realized how covered in her own salvia it was from jerking Mark's cock. "Oh, uh, sorry..."

"No, don't worry. I like it." He leaned in, kissing her, not caring- or maybe actually liking- that she just was worshiping Mark.

She kissed him back, but her hands returned to jerking the monster cock above them, almost as if it was an unconscious action.

As they broke the kiss, Beth's other hand suddenly appeared. It grabbed Chrissy's hair, and with the hand still on Mark's shaft, Beth tilted his cock down. Once it was aligned with Chrissy's mouth, she roughly shoved Chrissy on it. Chrissy's eyes rolled back, lost in being dominated, almost as if she had forgotten Kevin was there.

Kevin's cock twitched at the sight.

"You promised me focus, Kevin..." came the voice from above. "Chrissy, why don't you start fingering yourself so you really forget about your boyfriend?"

Chrissy immediately stuffed a hand down her panties. Kevin crawled over to Beth, reaching up to pull down her pants. She lifted her hips slightly to help, allowing him to tear off both pants and underwear. She slid her butt forward on the chair and spread her legs, giving Kevin easy access.

He began pleasing her in every way he knew how, kissing her, worshiping her, licking her, fingering her.

Behind his head, she crossed one leg over the other's knee. She slowly pulled this leg towards her until her calf was at the back of Kevin's head- but kept going, squeezing his head into her pussy. She rocked her hips against him as he pleasured her.

Kevin felt like she was squeezing all the blood from his head to his cock.

Above them, the sounds of gentle kissing could be heard, as Mark and Beth resumed focusing on each other. It wasn't sloppy or aggressive sounding- it was more tender, gentle kisses. As if they were thanking each other for this situation.

This continued for a while, everyone where they should be. Chrissy and Kevin, lost in lust below the table, as Mark and Beth were treated like royalty above them.

"I wonder who's going to cum next?" asked Beth from above them. "Or again?" she added wickedly. Her voice was casual, totally in control, despite Kevin's intense efforts to make her feel good.

Kevin gently reached down to grab his own cock, which never went down after his orgasm. He squeezed it gently and was embarrassed at how close he felt to cumming again. But between these thick thighs, as he was being squeezed into her perfect pussy... he started to feel his cock twitch again.

Kevin could also hear the wet sounds of Chrissy pleasuring herself as she worshiped Mark's cock. She was moaning more and more on it and Kevin could tell she was getting close to her first orgasm.

It was almost funny: Mark and Beth, who were receiving oral, didn't appear to be getting half the pleasure that the ones under the table were getting. It may be Chrissy or Kevin to cum next, but it almost certainly wouldn't be Mark or Beth. It made them feel so powerful- just by allowing Kevin and Chrissy to pleasure them, they were ones giving out the pleasure.

Chrissy's moans intensified.

"I think I know who's next," said Mark. His tone wasn't as cool and casual as Beth's, but it was close.

"You think it'll be her?" asked Beth.

"Listen to her moan on me." He started speaking to Chrissy. "Are you close to cumming, hmm, baby girl? Are you close to cumming, sucking my cock?"

"Yes... yes, Daddy," answered Chrissy to the table above, her voice shaking with pleasure.

"How about a little wager?" said Beth to Mark. "Whoever gives an orgasm first wins."

"You mean, whoever's... person..." You could hear Mark's hesitation, uncertain what to call Kevin and Chrissy. Their sluts? Their bottoms? "...cums first, wins?"

"Yep. Chrissy cums sucking your cock, you win. But if Kevin cums... again, mind you... licking me, I win."

"Wins what?"

"Loser buys coffee."

Kevin and Chrissy both melted a bit under the table. They were going to get the most intense pleasure of their lives, all to fight over a cup of coffee.

"Deal," said Mark. You could hear his smile in their tone. "Rules?"

"You can't touch them or anything. They have to do it themselves while they're pleasuring us."

"You mean I can't just bend her over this table?"

Beth tsk'd. "No rule breaking today, dear. You think Kevin would last more than five seconds if I had him in my mouth?"

Kevin and Chrissy melted at each mental image.

"Okay," said Mark, cockiness in his voice. "Game on."

Simultaneously, Mark and Beth focused their attention on the person pleasuring them. They both slid their chairs out so they could see below the table. They began to talk dirty to Chrissy and Kevin at the same time, filling the kitchen full of intense, hushed whispers.

"You feel my cock pulse in your mouth, baby girl?" whispered Mark to Chrissy as she shoved as much of his cock down her throat as she could. "Can you feel how hard it is for you? I know you love it. I know you love how hard you make me, how big you make me. When you were grinding on top of me, I felt how wet you got from my big cock. Just think about how good it would feel inside you. You've never felt anything like it, I promise. Just think, Chrissy, all those times you were checking me out after I came back from the gym... all those times you used your two seconds to look at the outline in my sweatpants... and now you get to suck it, now you get to choke on it, now it's all for you, it's all yours."

At the same time, Beth whispered to Kevin. "Isn't this filthy, Kevin? Isn't this just what you always wanted? Here you are, under my table, between those thighs I know you think about every day, licking my perfect pussy, and at the same time you get to hear your cute little girlfriend choke on a big cock. Hear how much she loves and worships that big cock. How could life be any better for you, hmm? Worshiping me, like you've always wanted. Feeling your face pressed against me. Feeling me thrusting my hips against your tongue. Squeezed between these thighs."

Mark was pressing Chrissy further. "I want you to pleasure yourself, baby girl. I want you to pleasure yourself for me. Think about me pressing just my cockhead into you, how good it would feel, how right and how wrong, how bad you want it even though you have a boyfriend... think about me on top of you, I'm so much bigger than you, so think about all the ways we could fuck, all the ways I could make you feel so good... so, so good with my big cock..."

Beth also pushed Kevin further. "Jerk that cock, Kevin. Remember how I just mentioned sucking your cock? I want you to imagine that as you're trapped between my legs. Think about how good it would look, my big lips wrapped around your cock, taking you all the way to the base. I bet it would be so easy to take all of you after Mark's cock. I bet Chrissy's blowjobs will be amazing once she gets used to Mark. She'll be able to take you down no problem. If she's even interested in that after Mark. You think she will be? You think a BJ with such an inferior cock will interest her? Jerk that cock and think about it. Jerk and keep listening to her moan on his dick as you think about my big lips wrapped around you, kissing you, licking you..."

This was too much for both Kevin and Chrissy. The combination of the mental images they were putting into both of their heads, as well as the intense pleasure they were getting from giving oral made them both lose control.

"I'm going to..." started Chrissy, moaning it on Mark's cock.

"Oh god, Beth, I'm going to..." said Kevin, feeling his eyes roll back.

"Cum!" They both said. Chrissy had to take her mouth off of his cock, pressing her face into it as she came uncontrollably. Kevin felt his whole body spasm as he filled his underwear with even more cum.

They both rode down from the amazing high, breathing heavily. They heard laughter above them. "Sounds like a tie," said Mark.

"Feels like it should be my win since he already came..." said Beth to Mark.

"You should've added that to the rules. I think it's a tie, and..." Mark's voice got mischievous. "We can go for a tiebreaker later."

"Deal," replied Beth.

Kevin and Chrissy shivered at the idea of doing another round of that.

"But now," continued Beth, standing up. Kevin was a little sad to be out of her thighs. "Now I think it's time we took care of you," she said to Mark. She walked over, standing next to him. The sounds of kissing resumed, but this time it was not tender or loving- now it was the wet smacking of kisses charged entirely by sexual prowess.

One of Mark's big hands found its way over to Chrissy, gently guiding her back to his cock. She did not hesitate in the slightest, taking Mark into her mouth with new vigor. With her hands no longer pleasuring herself, she also jerked his shaft. It was a ludicrously filthy sight.

Kevin could not see above the table to see Mark and Beth kissing, but he could see Mark's other hand reach around Beth and fondle her naked ass. He could see each finger press into her perfect flesh as he gently squeezed that ass Kevin had fantasized so many times before. All the while, Kevin's girlfriend worshiped his big cock.

It was, without a doubt, the most jealous Kevin had felt so far. And he loved it, for whatever reason. He could actually feel himself getting hard once again. His erection was almost painful at this point.

There was a few minutes of this- the sounds of the filthy kissing mixed with Chrissy choking on his cock- before it was too much for even Mark's impressive stamina.

"Oh god," said Mark. "I'm getting close."

"Cum for me, please, Daddy!" said Chrissy below him.

"Where do you want it, baby girl?"

Before Chrissy could answer, Beth's voice came in. "Let Kevin decide. Let him decide and I'll jerk you off on whatever body part he picks."