The Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the table, Chrissy looked over at Kevin, her eyes eager and her face flush. She did not stop jerking the monster cock above her.

Kevin thought for a single second before answering. "Her tits. Please."

"Fuck yes," said Mark. Chrissy took off her sweater and unhooked her bra. Mark slid the chair even further out so he could see better. "Oh, god, they are perfect, baby girl. You look so good..."

Chrissy kneeled beneath him, squeezing them together. Beth still stood next to him, expertly jerking his cock which she aimed at the massive tits.

"They are huge," said Beth, legitimately impressed. 'You think you can cover them, big boy?"

"Please, Daddy," chimed Chrissy. "Please cover them, please, I want your cum. I want your cum on my big tits, just like my boyfriend picked out for you. Please, please Daddy, these big tits were made for you!"

"Oh, god," he said. Kevin saw Mark's hand dig deeper into the flesh of Beth's ass. Mark having Beth's ass and Chrissy's tits at the same time made Kevin insanely jealous. "Oh god, here it comes."

Chrissy stuck out her tongue, just in case, but Beth's aim was perfect. She kept jerking that huge cock as Mark came shot after shot, rope after rope of cum. Chrissy's tits were huge, but even they were no match for the amount of cum Mark produced. They were plastered, with a pool of cum forming in the cleavage.

Mark and Beth began to kiss tenderly again as the final ropes of cum shot out. Chrissy looked like she was in a state of euphoria. Without looking, Beth reached down to grab her head, pulling her in to clean Mark's tip. Chrissy happily obliged.

Kevin simply watched, a third erection tenting his pants.

Beth broke this kiss. "Now, just me left, huh."

"You need anything from me, hun?" asked Mark.

"Nope," said Beth, sitting back in her chair. "I just want to watch you get cleaned up by that slut, covered in your cum, while her boyfriend eats me out." Her legs spread and Kevin knew what his job was.

He pleasured her best he could, in every way he knew how, but Beth was close anyway. Clearly watching Mark dominate Chrissy was enough- probably because Beth was the one who made it happen. That power over everyone was turning her on. She grabbed Kevin's hair and fucked herself against his tongue until she had her own powerful orgasm.

Then there was silence- a moment when everyone took a breath and had a moment of post-orgasm bliss.

Suddenly there was movement. Beth stood up, sliding her pants back on. "Coffee?" she asked Mark.

Mark was getting dressed as well. "Sure, let's pick up some and bring it back."

They began to head towards the door, leaving the mostly naked Kevin and Chrissy mostly under the table. From further away, they both could see Beth's face clearly.

"We'll be back in a few minutes with coffee," she said with a smile. "You guys can fuck, but if you do it... you have to stay under the table. Where you belong today. Okay? You don't have to fuck, but if you do, it has to be under the table. Okay?"

Kevin and Chrissy looked at her in shock. Slowly, Kevin nodded.

"Good boy," said Beth. Without warning, the door swung open and they both left. It slammed behind them and there was sudden silence.

Kevin and Chrissy, both out of breath, took a moment to look at one another. Chrissy noted Kevin's disheveled hair and the tent in his pants from his third erection. Kevin watched as her huge tits gently moved up and down with each breath, shining in Mark's cum. They each noted the other glistened with sweat from hard work pleasing the perfect couple they lived with.

Neither of them was certain who started it, but without warning, they were both on top of each other, desperately kissing each other and tearing off whatever items of clothing they still had on.

"Oh my god, Kevin, did you see...?" asked Chrissy between kisses as she pulled off her panties.

"I saw, and I heard," Kevin replied, pulling down his own cum soaked boxer briefs. "Jesus Christ, it was so hot."

"And Beth was squeezing you between her thighs the whole time..." Chrissy lay on her back on the floor. It was uncomfortable, but it made obeying Beth's order to stay under the table all the hotter.

"The way you were worshiping him, baby, it was... it was the filthiest thing I've ever seen."

"Did you like it?" she asked genuinely.

Kevin got between her legs, holding his hard cock. "I loved it."

"Oh, God, Kevin. Fuck me right now."

He positioned his cock at her entrance and shoved himself inside. No foreplay needed- they both knew they were ready. He leaned down and kissed her, deeply, which she desperately returned. As their tongues intertwined, they both considered how those tongues were being used just minutes ago.

Kevin began fucking her, hard, and she moaned, loving it. She reached up a hand, grabbing a leg of the table to steady herself. They both knew they were already close to cumming.

Kevin could not tear his eyes away from her massive tits, completely covered in Mark's cum and Chrissy's sweat. As he fucked her in this missionary position, they shook with each thrust, moving up and down in a completely mesmerizing way.

"You like the way they look, baby?" said Chrissy breathlessly. "You like the way they look covered in Mark's cum?"

Kevin felt himself get even harder in her. "I do, baby. I do."

"Does it make you jealous to see them like this? Your girlfriend's big tits covered in your roommate's cum?"

Kevin moaned. "Oh God, it does."

"You cum on my tits, but it's never like this, is it? It's a little dribble down my cleavage. Look how covered they are. Probably due to those big balls he has." She took her hands and cupped and rubbed both of her tits, rubbing her hands across the cum, rubbing it into her body like it was lotion. Kevin could hear how wet it sounded as she did so.

"Fuck, this is hot. You are so fucking hot."

Chrissy smiled at this, loving seeing her boyfriend like this. She took one hand, now covered in cum, and put a finger of it in her mouth. "Mmm, too bad you didn't ask for some in my mouth, too. He tastes so good, baby..."

"Oh god, Chrissy, I'm going to..."

She pushed against him suddenly, pushing him so he was on his back. She got on top of him, and began riding him desperately. "Hold on, baby," she said. "I'm so close, baby, I'm so close to cumming with you..." She reached out a hand and grabbed the table leg again to steady herself on top of him.

In this position, as she rode Kevin as hard as she could, her big tits swung back and forth in Kevin's face. Normally he'd bury his face in them, but he was... conflicted on what to do now. The fact that he was conflicted made him even hornier, but he was doing everything in his power not to cum for Chrissy.

"What are you thinking about, Baby?" he asked, noting her eyes were squeezed shut now.

Chrissy moaned, knowing where Kevin was going. "Oh, I'm thinking about you, baby..." she said, innocently, practically begging Kevin to challenge her.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Are you sure you aren't wishing it was me you were riding right now, but Mark? Maybe Mark on our bed?"

She moaned louder, telling him he was on the right track.

"Maybe one day soon he'll tell you to send me to the office so you can have the room to yourself. Would you like that, baby? Would you like fucking him on our bed? The one we sleep in every night? You call in sick just to ride his big dick while I'm stuck in the office? Imagine how it would feel inside you, baby. I know you must have been thinking about it while he was in your mouth. Think about how good it would feel, if it was him... if it was him, instead of me, being so slutty for him..."

"Oh god..."

"But it sounds like he want to bend you over and fuck you. What if he bent you over our desk, hmm? What if you fucked on the spot I work every day? Mark got to claim you with his big cock in the room where we sleep, right where I work. He's so much bigger than you, baby, I bet he would be able to push you around like a rag-doll. I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? Getting treated like a piece of meat..."

"Oh, god, I'm cumming!" she screamed. She leaned in to kiss Kevin, her big tits pressing against his chest. Her hips kept pumping nonstop, desperate to milk every ounce of pleasure out of this orgasm.

Seeing Chrissy cum on top of him, Kevin could finally stop holding back, pumping into Chrissy as he grabbed her ass. Their tongues intertwined outside of their mouth. Kevin could not help but think about how her cum covered tits were pressed into him, and this filthy thought pushed him over the edge, pumping her full of his cum.

The both squeezed each other tight as they rode out the pleasure, until finally, both satisfied, they relaxed into each other, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god," said Chrissy between breaths. "That was insane."

Kevin nodded. "I want to start every morning under this table."

Chrissy laughed and kissed him. "As hot as it is, I think it might kill my back to fuck under there too much."

"You're going to have back problems, anyway, with those tits of yours," joked Kevin, climbing out from under the table. "Should we... shower? Before they come back?"

She smiled, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bathroom. Reaching the shower, she turned it on and they both held each other, kissing gently as they waited for the water to warm up.

She broke the kiss and looked at him with a funny face. "Um, did you notice... under the table?"

Kevin looked at her quizzically. "What?"

"How clean it was?"

Kevin blinked. He was so distracted he hadn't really thought about it.

"I mean we keep the apartment relatively clean," she continued. "But it was like... spotless. It looked new. It was the cleanest I've ever seen any of our floors.

Kevin thought about this. "You mean..."

"I mean I think they moved the table and cleaned it this morning before we got up."

Kevin shook his head, amazed. It was a clear sign that Beth knew exactly what was going to happen that morning. Before any of it unfolded. And yet, it was a funny sign of how secretly sweet they were. They could have left it a little dirty for them- it's not like that would have stopped Chrissy or Kevin from getting down there. But they did it for them.

"Wow," said Kevin, as they climbed into the now hot shower. "They have us pegged."

She giggled. "I know! They knew exactly what was going to happen."

They kissed again, and began to clean each other off. They showered together frequently- normally they cleaned their own bodies. This time, however, they took their time cleaning each other off. Gently scrubbing everywhere, exploring every inch and making sure it was spotless. It wasn't overly sexual, but sweet and intimate. They often kissed gently as they cleaned. They were both happy, content and confident in the other.

They got out of the shower, got dressed back in their room, and entered back into the common living space, just in time for Beth and Mark to get back. Bet held coffee for each of them.

"Cold brew for you," she said, handing Kevin a cup. "And mocha for you," she said, handing the other to Chrissy.

"Thank you," said Kevin, honestly a little surprised they had picked up coffee for them.

Beth's intense eyes focused on Chrissy. "So? Did you stay under the table?"

Chrissy's face flushed, but a small smile crept in. "Yes, Beth."

Beth smiled, knowing she was telling the truth. "Good girl. Now come and sit- we have something we want to run by you."

They sat again around the Kitchen table, which somehow now seemed different. It was no longer just a table, but a place they had gotten dominated. If Kevin wasn't so spent, he might have gotten hard right there.

"So," said Beth. "As you may or may not know, the week after this one I have a business trip coming up. I'll be in Vegas all week for a conference."

Kevin nodded. He had no idea- with the amount of trips Beth took, he could hardly keep track.

"There's no pressure to say yes to this. It doesn't have to impact our game at all, if you don't want it to. But, Kevin- you can work from anywhere, right?"

Kevin cocked his head. "Yeah, anywhere with an internet connection. Why?"

"I want you to come with me," said Beth.

There was a silence as Kevin and Chrissy considered the implications.

"I'd be in meetings all day, so you could work from the hotel room. In the evenings, sometimes we'd go out with clients. Other times we'd get to do whatever we wanted. And at night? Well. I'll let you guess."

Kevin felt a blush creep onto his face.

"I would pay for the flight, hotel and all the food," she continued. "You'd get your own room, though it would be connected to mine. It would be a chance for me to take another boring business trip, and turn it into something more... interesting. Vegas gets very dull after a while. And it would give Mark and Chrissy the apartment to themselves all week."

"I've got some ideas of things we could do while your boyfriend was away," said Mark. He said it in an obvious sexual way, but it also sounded like he actually had plans.

Chrissy's face flushed as he said this, joining Kevin.

"So," asked Beth. "What do you think? There's no pressure."

Kevin and Chrissy looked at each other. Beth was offering what was probably going to be, sexually, the most intense week of their lives. It was obviously tempting. But was this a step too far? A week spent totally focused on someone else?

"What do you think?" asked Kevin to Chrissy.

She glanced at Mark before turning back towards Kevin. "I think I... I mean I obviously want... um..."

Beth gestured to Mark. "We're going to go to our room for a few minutes. You two talk it out."

They left, leaving Kevin and Chrissy alone at the table.

"Do you want to do this?" Kevin asked Chrissy.

She sighed. "I mean, obviously, some part of me does. Right?"

"Right, me too."

"It's just I want to make sure we're both... okay with where we're going. With this."

Kevin reached out and squeezed her hand. "Look, I love you and I trust you. I know we're... opening things up a bit, but nothing is going to change that. You can put a stop to this thing anytime you want, and that's okay. But if you want to push this game further, I'm ready."

Chrissy nodded, looking relieved. "Yeah, I feel the same way." They kissed.

"So?" said Kevin.

Doubt gone, all that was left in Chrissy's eyes was mischief. "So... let's do it."

"Hey, guys?" shouted Kevin. Beth and Mark appeared in the common room again.

"Well? What do you think?" asked Beth. There was something about her tone- the slightest hint that she already knew the answer.

"We're in," said Kevin.

Beth and Mark both smiled. "Great," she said. "Now- do you own a suit?"

***

The next day, Kevin stood in front of the mirrors at the tailor's shop, watching as the tailor carefully took his measurements. When he had told Beth he did in fact have a suit, she demanded to see a picture of him in it. As soon as he showed the picture to Beth, she looked at him as if he was an idiot and immediately told him she would buy him a new suit. Kevin tried to protest- a suit was a big expense, after all- but he knew this was a requirement for the trip and gave in very quickly.

That's how he found himself in a tailor shop the next day. It was clearly high end, as there wasn't another patron in the shop. Beth sat in a chair nearby, typing on her phone.

The shop had all kinds of dresses and suits- Kevin glanced at a few price tags before deciding he was better off not knowing. It seemed to be the kind of place where, for the right price, any person could end up looking like the best and fanciest version of themselves.

The tailor and owner was an older woman, her face serious and focused as she measured.

"What's the occasion?" she asked Kevin. "Is it for a special event, or more along the lines of day-to-day work?"

"More day-to-day," answered Beth.

The tailor glanced back at her, her face holding a hint of mild amusement that Beth was answering for him.

"Color?"

"Navy blue," answered Beth again.

"Vest?"

"Two piece."

"Buttons?"

"Two."

The tailor sighed. "So boring."

Beth shrugged. "Agreed, but it's his first suit. We can be a little bolder for the next one."

"Hey, I own a suit!" said Kevin.

"An unfitted suit," said Beth. "Ten years out of style."

The tailor looked at Kevin as if he had three heads.

"Well... it's still a suit," protested Kevin quietly.

"The girl your boyfriend brought in this morning was much more of a fun project."

Kevin blinked at her. "They were here today?"

The tailor nodded, though she still focused on the measuring tape around Kevin's body. "I mean, I assume you're still dating him, since he put it on your account."

"We're still dating," Beth answered simply. You could tell the tailor was wondering why they came separately, but was too professional to ask.

"Why is her fitting more fun?" asked Kevin. "Did she pick out an interesting dress?"

The tailor shook her head. "Not the dress... her. Poor girl probably needs every piece of clothing custom made."

Kevin understood what she meant immediately: Chrissy's bust.

"You, however, seem to be completely average in measurements."

"That is he is," added Beth. Of course Beth's double meaning was lost on the tailor.

"Let me get something for you to try on." She said, walking to the back of the store.

Kevin and Beth looked at one another in the mirror.

"Thanks again. For the suit."

She waved a hand dismissively. "Trust me, it's more for me than you. We're going to be meeting plenty of people who would judge me for showing up with a date wearing jeans and a hoodie."

There was a beat. "Is that what I am? A date?"

Beth raised an eyebrow. "A friend date."

Kevin nodded. It was a complex line to draw now that they were going out in public together.

The Tailor returned with a suit, which he went to the changing room to put on. He returned and stood in front of the mirror.

He surprised himself- even unfitted, this suit seemed to look better than that old suit ever did. Beth stood up and walked over behind him, inspecting him in the suit. "Not bad," she said.

The tailor pursed her lips, not quite happy with it. "Let me get another..."

"Now be honest," said Kevin with humor as the tailor walked away. "Is this a Pygmalion situation?"

There was a smile in Beth's eyes. "Pygmalion?"

"You know. My Fair Lady. You have a bet with someone that you can turn a lowly programmer into a fine, upstanding executive."

She blew air out her nose in a quiet, short laugh. From anyone else it would have seemed like a minor reaction- but from Beth, it felt like a belly laugh. "I don't see that as an improvement. Besides, it feels more like a reverse Pretty Woman to me," she said.

Kevin pretended to look shocked. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Well... not that I'm paying you. But I am buying you some nice clothes."

Kevin could not help himself, glancing at the price tag. It was, of course, twice as expensive as his old suit.

He looked at Beth in the mirror, who still appeared to be judging the suit. "Beth?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"I'm not going to ask if you make five hundred an hour, but... you clearly make a lot. Why the hell are you living with roommates on the upper east side? I mean, couldn't you be in a... penthouse in SOHO, or something?"

Her eyes met his in the mirror. "You think I should move out?"

"No, I- of course not." There was a smile in her eyes, which let Kevin know she was fucking with him.

"I think people spend money in all the wrong ways. Could I afford to live in a nicer place? Sure. I could spend ten times what I do in rent now somewhere else. But would I enjoy it ten times as much? I don't think so. Not right now, where we are in our lives. Maybe when we're older, settling down, sure. But right now I'd say I have more fun living as we do than I would all alone in a big apartment, and I spent less to get it."