The Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin blinked, then smirked, then laughed.

Beth looked confused. "What?"

"You know," he said, "You can just say, 'I have fun living with you guys.' You don't have to make it about the... per dollar value."

Her ears turned slightly red. It was a rare moment where Kevin had the upper hand over her in a conversation.

The tailor returned with a few more options. "I think I have some good choices for him here."

Beth checked her watch. "Excellent. Let's get this done- we need to get to your haircut."

Kevin looked at her. "Haircut?"

***

A week passed in a flash. In preparation for the week to come, Beth called the game off- she and Mark never made a move on either of them. It helped to build anticipation.

Kevin's haircut was a serious change- he wasn't sure he liked it, as it required a lot more effort in the morning to comb and style. The way Chrissy looked at him, though, made it worth it.

That Sunday, a day before the trip, Beth told them not to make any dinner plans. In the afternoon, Mark suddenly knocked on Kevin and Chrissy's door, asking for her. She kissed Kevin, and left with Mark, excited. Kevin only sat confused.

A little while later, Beth showed up, holding his new suit over her shoulder.

"Ready to try this thing on?" she said, handing it over to him. "Let's go. Strip."

He felt a little embarrassed stripping in front of her careful gaze, but got the suit on. He tied the tie as best he could and put on the new leather shoes she bought him. He moved in front of the mirror and looked at himself.

Wow.

He had to admit, he actually looked pretty... good. In a formal way. The suit fit perfectly, and with his hair cleaned up, he looked like a whole new person.

Beth walked over to him, enjoying his reaction. "You clean up nice," she said.

"I actually... kind of think I do," Kevin said with genuine surprise. "I mean, I'm not Mark, but..."

"You look very handsome," she said simply as she walked in front of him, buttoning the jacket's top button and adjusting his tie.

Kevin studied her as she carefully fixed the tie's knot. Her intense beauty was, as always, fairly stunning, and from this close he could see every perfect detail on her face. But there was something intimate about fixing his tie. It felt strange and different. This didn't feel like Beth who got off on controlling him. Rather, it felt like a moment that they would share if they were dating each other.

"There," she said, finishing. "Now I can be seen with you."

"You really think I look okay?"

Beth looked him up and down. "I am tempted to mess with you, but yes, you look good. Now come on. Let's meet your date."

She opened his bedroom door, gesturing for him to go out into the common room. He did so and saw...

Wow. Again.

Chrissy stood nervously in the kitchen, looking like a whole new person. She wore a silver cocktail dress, which was tight all over and was cut deep to really show off her spectacular cleavage. The custom fit made sure it really hugged her curves. She wore a matching pair of high heels, which she almost never did. She almost always wore her makeup very naturally, preferring a very light touch, but not now. It wasn't caked on or overdone by any means, but really made her eyes pop and her lips look full and red.

Chrissy also was studying Kevin's new suit and hair all together, and almost couldn't believe this was her boyfriend. He had worn suits before, but with a proper fitting one he looked so dashing, she couldn't believe he was hers.

"Just a little taste of how your significant other will be dressing for us this week," said Beth. With this, both Kevin and Chrissy felt a flare up of jealousy, realizing who the other really got dressed up for.

"You look... stunning," said Kevin, genuinely.

"You look so handsome," replied Chrissy. "So, so handsome."

"What are you guys... where are you going in that?"

"We're going dancing," said Mark from the kitchen table. "Some good clubs I wanted to take her to."

Beth snorted. "He fails to mention he wants to invite every guy he knows so they can see what he's getting on the side."

"No, I want to dance with my date!" said Mark. "But, if a few guys want to come with their girls, and they learn I'm hooking up with Chrissy here with my girlfriend's blessing, well... that's not my fault, is it?"

Beth rolled her eyes, but Kevin felt his cock twitch. Mark clearly loved making people jealous. What would make his friends more jealous than seeing him dancing with Chrissy, knowing he had Beth at home? And that they both were OK with it?

"You two have reservations at a good sushi spot across town," said Beth. "I'll text you the address. Enjoy yourselves, but regardless of what happens tonight, do not mess up your new clothes. No tearing it off or anything. If you do, I will kill you.

"But while you're having your romantic date, and looking into each other's eyes, and kissing each other, and fucking tonight. There's just one thing I want you to remember. One thought I want to make sure is always in the back of your minds."

"What's that?" asked Chrissy.

Beth smiled. "Next week. All week. You're ours."

******************

Hi there- I've decided to start adding some authoring notes down here. I'd like to thank those that have commented on my work. Hearing that people are enjoying it really helps keep me motivated!

I'm very excited to show you what I have planned for the "Vegas trip" part of the story. It should give us some great one-on-one time between Kevin and Beth, as well as Chrissy and Mark. So please stay tuned!

-NT