The Rules of a Scheduled Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I am going to put a plug into you to get you ready for me to take your virginity," you say. "Get onto the edge of the bed and bend over. Take your hands and spread your ass cheeks so I can see your ass hole clearly!"

I comply by bending over the edge of your bed in such as way as to make it easy for you to do whatever you want. I still cannot see what you are doing, but I trust you and it is arousing to think that I can't see what you are about to do.

I feel a cold wetness on my asshole as you rub some lube on. You stick your finger in just a little to test the waters, so to speak.

Then I feel your soft fingers gently help ease apart my hot, tense ass cheeks and another cool drop of lube falls right onto my anus like an ice cube, making me feel really awkward but also very aroused.

I squeak out a sigh of relief and pleasure as you get me ready for penetration, though as the sound escapes my lips I am a little embarrassed at the way it sounds to my ears.

You circle a finger around the outside of my anus, over and over again, until I want to beg you to stick something inside me, penetrate me, and take my virginity. Gently and slowly I feel your finger enter me.

I feel my asshole clench tightly around your finger, as the last vestige of my manly control is lost.

I have a hard time opening up for you initially, but slowly I know my ass will relax and accept you.

I feel your finger slide slowly inside me and push further into my tight ass.

"Come on. You know you want it," you purr in my ear.

You are now inside me enough that you start stroking my prostate, gently, with the finger you have worked slowly into my ass.

I moan as I feel my ass let go a little more, opening up to your gentle and sensitive ministrations. My erection starts to leak pre-cum without my consent.

"That's my bitch," you say. "Keep relaxing so I can fuck you hard."

I can hear the smile in your voice as you say that and it brings a smile to my own lips, too.

You tease me with your finger in my ass, pulling your finger out again to massage my ass cheeks, then re-inserting your finger into me until I push back against your hand with my silent request to give me more.

This time your finger slides in smoothly and again strokes at my hidden prostate.

I swoon from the feeling that gives me, and my penis suddenly can barely take the attention, growing so rock hard that I am hard pressed to not orgasm right then and there. A feeling of pleasure so intense courses all over my body that I cannot even think correctly. All I want is more!

"I am going to plug you now," she says. "Now, take a deep breath and relax."

I take a deep breath, relax. I feel the head of the plug rub up against my asshole. You rub the tip around my asshole until I feel my own body, in an unexpected and uncontrolled reaction, respond by pushing back against it and feel the plug slip inside me.

You then spend a few minutes inserting the plug into me until all that is left is the base. It makes me feel full inside and I can feel the tip of the plug as it rubs against my prostate. The base of the plug feels sexy nestled between my ass cheeks. My ass is now plugged!

Suddenly, to my surprise, though, I feel vibrations! You had inserted a plug with a vibrator! Man, the feeling is almost too good!

"Oh...God..." I say. You laugh with delight at my squirming. You vary the speed of the vibrator from a flutter to a powerful buzz and I can feel it deep in my balls! You watch me writhe against the edge of your bed.

I could so easily have come right then and there, with just a little more thrusting into the edge of your bed... But I know if I did so I would be in big trouble with you. Our agreement is "No orgasms without permission".

You notice my difficulty and you turn down the vibrator to a small, light buzz. It still feels quite good, but I find my orgasmic rise to be controllable.

"Ok," you say, "Now it is my turn. I want the same treatment so I can feel the same way as you do. First I want you to punish me as I punished you, then I want you to put the matching plug into me so that I can feel what it is like to share your experience. Then I am going to make you my bitch by taking your virginity. Are you ready?"

"Yes, ma'am," I reply.

"Get up and do me now!" you command. "I want exactly the same treatment. And, make sure that my ass stings as much or more than I punished yours."

I stand up and feel the plug in my ass. I can't stand up straight and instead have to walk a little bow-legged. The feeling of the plug is a turn-on, though, and I really enjoy that it has a vibrator in it as the low buzz feels wonderful as it rubs against my prostate. I can still feel a little vibration in my balls and it is an experience that is so good I wonder why I have never tried this before.

Thinking that you will enjoy the experience as well I get ready to give you the works you gave me.

"Now it is your turn," I say. "Bend over the edge of your bed and spread your legs. I want to be able to see your pussy lips so arch your back."

You assume the position and I give you ten good, hard licks with each of the paddle, belt and switch, repeating until about 100 strokes have been delivered. Your hands come back to try to protect your exposed and vulnerable ass from my ministrations, but I push them away and continue until you are writhing and having a hard time staying still.

"Please, master," you say, "I will be a good girl I promise! My ass is on fire!"

It sure is glowing red and I hope yours is stinging like mine is. Even as I give you your punishment my ass is glowing red and stinging with every lick I give you. It is really a turn on to see your cute ass squirm under my hands.

"Ok," I say, "Now it is time for your own plug. Please reach back with both hands and spread your ass wide so I can get a good look at your asshole."

I get down on my knees behind you, in between your legs and start kissing and licking, first at your wet pussy lips, then up to your asshole. I run my tongue along your ass cleavage from the top of your ass near your back down to your asshole where I tickle your asshole around the edges, before descending back to your pussy where I make my tongue hard and thrust it into your vagina. You start to moan with anticipation, ready for the next step.

Then back up to apply a nice amount of saliva to your asshole before standing up, taking the lube and adding a bit to your asshole and the plug for you.

I use my finger to first get your asshole loosened up slightly. Then I put the plug end right up to your end and give it a nice little, gentle push. It slides right in up to the flaired end! I turn the vibrator on and increase the volume until you are moaning with pleasure from the feeling.

"Ok, ma'am," I say, "You're ready. Now it is your turn again. I am ready! I want you to take my virginity so badly that I will do whatever you want. Please fuck me hard, mistress!"

You stand up and I can see you are also walking a little bow-legged with the plug in your ass.

"Good," you say. "Now lay down on your back at the end of the bed with the bedposts. Then, bend your knees and lift your legs up and hook each around one of the bedposts. I want to watch your face and look you in the eyes as I take your virginity."

I comply by laying on my back and lifting my legs up as you command, which leaves my throbbing dick laying against my abdomen and my asshole available to whatever you want to do. I feel very vulnerable and exposed, but I feel safe because I know you are going to make me feel wonderful, no matter how much pain there may be in the interim process.

I am really looking forward to this and the thought alone is very erotic. I am ready for you to fuck me and take my virginity.

Part 3:

"I like the way that looks," you say as you see my legs bent back in a missionary position on the edge of your bed.

You strap on the Feeldoe strap-on and the size of the dildo startles me a bit. It looks huge! It is at least 1.5 inches in diameter and about 7-8 inches long. It looks real, too, all pink with a penis head and ridge that remind me of my own.

I watch as you fit the reverse dildo into your own pussy and crack up the vibrator. I can hear the buzzing and know you have turned it up pretty strong. Combined with the vibrator in your ass you must be feeling pretty good.

But, now it is time. You are about to take my virginity and I am a mix of emotions; scared a little at the size of the dildo you are going to use to take my virginity, turned on by your domination of me and my reversed position with my legs spread up wide, knes bent, in the missionary position

"Are you ready?" you ask gently. "You are going to be my bitch today."

"Yes, ma'am" I reply.

"Good boy," you reply.

"Hmmm. Actually, before I take your virginity I want you to get down on your knees in front of me," you command.

I get off the edge of the bed and get onto my knees in front of you. The cock you are wearing is right at my mouth level and is quivering just like a real cock.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue flat as far as you can," you command. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, making it flat..

"Put your hands behind your back and hold your hands. I do not want you to bring them in front unless I instruct you to," you say.

"Now, lick my cock and make me all wet," you continue. I put my mouth around the head of your cock and am struck by how turned on I am about doing so. I suck on the dildo and you start getting into it by cupping my head in your hands and slowly pulling me further down onto your cock until I gag. You take it out of my mouth.

"You're doing a good job," you say "Now, next I want you to get back over to the bed and assume the same missionary position for me. Make sure to spread your legs as wide as possible."

I comply.

"Good. Now, use both hands and pull your ass cheeks apart," you command.

I reach back and pull my ass cheeks apart, using both hands, and feeling my asshole stretch with the plug still there.

"I am about to take your virginity. I will start slow and easy, but I am going to fuck you and I will fuck you hard and deep," you say.

I feel you take out the plug and smear more lube on my asshole.

"Are you ready for me to take your virginity, then?" you ask.

"Yes, ma'am," I reply.

"Take a deep breath and let it out," you command.

I take a deep breath and let it out.

As I let out my deep breath I feel the head of the feeldoe dildo touch me, its cool and smooth tip brushing up against my asshole. You lean in a bit and I feel the head of your cock as it starts to penetrate me, but then you stop and pull all the way out. You continue to start to penetrate me and then pull back, but going just a little father each time. I feel my asshole starting to relax again.

"Relax," you tell me. "And don't forget to breathe."

"Open yourself up to me," you command. "Relax and take another deep breath."

I take a deep breath and try to relax, but the thought of your huge cock is a little frightening, although I am still more than a little lusting after it and imagine what it will feel like when it is completely inside me.

I feel the hugeness of the dildo as it enters me. It feels so big and I squirm against it. Thank goodness I had a warm-up with the plug or I am thinking the whole experience might have been more pain than not.

"Ahhhh!" I manage to squeek, my mouth open for a silent scream that can't quite make it out of my mouth. My "Ahhh!" suddenly dissolves into whimpering.

"Shhhh," you hush, leaning over me as I usually lean over you when we are in the missionary position, kissing my forehead and then my mouth. "You are doing such a good job. I am taking your virginity. Don't forget that!"

I open my mouth and our tongues meet and our kiss deepens as you stop attempting to thrust into me, waiting for me to get ready.

"You are doing such a good job," you say as you continue.

I squirm a little as your cock enters me. You are taking my virginity!

"You are doing _such_ a good job," you repeat. "You are doing really good. Let me take your virginity, now. Just a little more. Come on now, let me in. I will go slow...at first." You smile at me.

The room seems to shrink and all I can think about is your cock in me. My control completely lost as you dominate me while giving me the most precious moment of loosing my virginity to you.

You reach out and gently caress my cheek with the back of your hand as you push a little harder against my asshole with your large cock.

"I am going to take your virginity...right now!" you say as you push into me harder than before, making final penetration as I feel the head of your cock as it enters me.

I feel your next thrust enter me more properly and the first brush up against my prostate briefly feels good.

I moan a little as it stretches my asshole wide. I can feel my virginity being taken and my ass being used in a very naughty way.

"Does it hurt?" you ask me.

"A little bit," I manage to squeak out. "More lube!"

"My little whore," you say. "I am your master and mistress. I am going to take what I want, so now get ready for more."

But, you pull out just a little and apply more lube around my asshole. I feel your fingertip as it applies the lube and it feels nice to have you rim me with your wet fingertip.

Then you bend over me and I feel your cock as it tries to enter me again. This time I watch as the head slips in a little easier.

You are watching my face when our eyes meet and lock as I feel you enter me, my asshole stretching as you continue to take my virginity.

I feel my ass open up even more as you slowly push into me.

"Ahhh!" I whimper as I feel you enter me more fully. I am being stretched more than I ever have.

"You can cry if you need to," you say. "Squirm if you need to. But, I am going to finish taking your virginity. You are now my bitch and my little whore."

"I want you to tell me to fuck you hard," you continue saying.

"Please fuck me HARD...," I manage to stamper out. But right as I get to the word 'hard' you push more into me, taking more of my virgin ass.

I look down and see that only a third of your cock is inside me and I already feel full of you. I am wondering if it is really going to all fit.

You notice that my penis has shrunk with all of this activity. I watch as you reach down and surround my dick with your hand and begin to jerk me off. My rod quick hardens back up under your instruction.

"I want you to masturbate for me," you command further. "I want your penis to stay as hard as possible as I take your virginity."

I reach down as you take your hands off my rod and I start jerking myself off. I carefully tease at my rod's tip and head, tickling and fondling, as you push harder into me.

My mouth opens in a silent "Ooooo!"

You lean forward over me until your breasts brush up against my hairy chest as your mouth seeks mine to join with as you push even more into me.

My mouth opens wide as you push yourself into me while leaning over me.

You take both my legs from your bedposts and place them on your shoulders, just as I like to do to you while we are in the missionary position. As you place my feet on your shoulders I feel my ass cheeks as they close around the large cock you are wearing and the tightness and feeling of fullness increases. You continue into me, though, leaning into me so that suddenly a large amount of your cock suddenly slides in.

"Oh!" is all I can continue to say as I attempt to breathe. The feeling of being full of you is more than I expect and while turning me on is starting to feel like what I expect you must feel like when my penis is at its largest while I am inside your gorgeous pussy.

"Breathe now, my bitch." you quickly retort. "You are doing just fine. You are being such a good boy. Just let me in a little more."

You back out just a bit before finally plunging yourself all the way into me. I feel your legs and pelvis rub against my own legs, in addition to an odder feeling as your pelvis touches my balls.

I feel you snug your hips right up against my butt and lean in further, increasing your own pleasure with the vibrating reversed dildo that is a part of the feeldoe strapon, as my own pleasure increases with each thrust of your hips and stroke of my own hand around my hard rod.

You test my ability to accept the full length of your toy as you push deep inside me.

Then the game is on with you starting to really get into the role, I can tell. You start giving it to me in long, slow strokes to start.

You pull all the way out of me, then replace yourself until you are again all the way in, pushing deeply into me at the end of each stroke.

Over and over and over you thrust into me, harder and faster.

"Oh, Jesus! I love getting fucked," I think to myself.

I start to moan and whimper as my pleasure increases with every stroke you give me.

I hear you start making noises me, too. A soft, "oh...oh...oh." escapes your lips as you continue thrusting into me and grinding hard against me at the end of each thrust.

I feel you pull all the way out and watch as you apply more lube to both my arse and your cock that looks so real now. I know that it is now bitch time as you give me the look of get ready for the real thing now-look.

You position your cock right against my asshole and quickly slide back in easily, all the way to the hilt, and then pause.

I am pinned, spread wide, and my ass is at your mercy. You stay deep inside me at one point and make slow short thrusts even deeper, driving us both insane with the level of pleasure it brings.

I feel your hips pound against me and your toy fill me up completely with every stroke. The sensation of that huge cock rubbing against my prostate is almost too much pleasure to handle.

"Oh... God! Yes! ...Oh ... Oh..."

The end of each stroke bringing another exclamation out of my mouth.

I am at the point where even if I had wanted to I couldn't have stopped the sounds coming out of my mouth.

You work me deep and hard, for a very blissfully long time, pausing only to apply more lube.

You start to sweat and I can hear your breathing as you finally slow and your body begins to tense up.

I already know what was coming...you are in the process of having your own orgasm as you fuck me!

I reach up and fondle your breasts, playing with each of your hard nipples, as you continue to fuck me.

Your head tosses around and you throw it back in ecstasy as you jerk against me in spasms, moaning and your breathing harder and harder.

"Oh...OOOH...OOOOOHHHH," you say, "Mmmmmmmm...that was very good."

My cock is so hard and is finally imploring me to allow release. I can feel the build up that has occurred and my throbbing penis is really aching to finish. I continue to jerk myself off as your own orgasm calms down.

You realize that I need to finish. You take over jerking me off and fucking me at the same time.

I can't take it any more and throw my own head back trying to not orgasm.

As you realize that I am going to start to cum you quickly take off the strap-on, leaving the dildo deep in my ass. You bend down and take my cock into your eager, warm, wet, luscious mouth while you continue fucking me with the dildo.

"Cum for me!" you say. "I am going to allow you to cum now. Cum while I slide this cock deep inside your cute ass just like you asked for and wanted. You know your ass is mine now. You are my BITCH."

With the word 'bitch' you push the cock hard into me while your mouth and tongue service my manhood properly. You use the tip of your tongue and I can't contain the moan that escapes from my mouth. I want this feeling to keep going and last forever. Your roughness was pleasuring, as was your handling of the dominance, and your teasing, and finally of how you are getting me ready for a truly unforgettable release.