The Rules of a Scheduled Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take one of your legs onto my shoulder and continue thrusting into until I can feel my pelvis rub against your ass cheek. I feel myself go deeper into you until it stretches my cock to the limit. I start to feel the rise of a very nice orgasm.

I push in and pull out several times slowly, then increase my frequency of thrust into you. My how you feel so good, wrapped around me.

Then I pull out of your wonderful pussy and lean in to kiss your breasts again. I return to your crotch where I kiss your clitoris, running my tongue under your hood to feel your excitement for me budding.

"Ok. Now I am going to do you in doggie style. Get further on the bed so I can come up, turn over, and get on your elbows and knees with your ass pointed straight at me," I say, "And I want you to arch your back so your pussy is pushed back towards me and exposed."

You quickly move into position on your elbows and knees, with your back arched down to make your pussy project itself from under your asshole, which is still buzzing heavily.

"This is going to get you ready for me taking your virginity," I say, "I am going to bump up against your plug as I fuck you this time. I want you to feel how it tries to go deeper as I thrust into you."

I get behind you, in between your legs with your pussy waiting. I take my rod in one hand and run my other hand along your pussy lips. I find that you are quite wet and ready, so I place my cock into your vagina and give a push.

I easily re-insert myself into you up to the hilt of my rod and feel my pelvis rub against the plug in your ass. As I thrust into you harder and harder I start to hear you moan slightly every time I push against you while I fuck your pussy

I grab your hips to use as leverage as I fuck you until with every stroke that bottomed out into you, you start to yelp.

I pull out and say, "It is time. Turn over on your back, bend and then spread your legs, and then pull them back."

part 6

"Hmmm. And, let's put a pillow under your ass."

Your legs are bent, spread wide, and your knees are almost touching your breasts.

I put a pillow under your lower back and making your ass stick up at me. I watch as you grab your ankles so that your plug sticks up at me, taunting me. Your entire crotch and ass are exposed and vulnerable, waiting on my pleasure and domination.

I bend down and start kissing your pussy and making extra saliva start to drip down onto your asshole and the plug that in is there.

I slowly take the plug out and set it aside. You can feel me taking out the plug and it leaves your asshole open and ready for me. I watch in fascination as your gaping hole quickly becomes a puckering little asshole.

I bend in and add some saliva, watching it run into your puckering asshole. You can feel the moisture as it touches your asshole and I use one finger to slowly circle around and rim you with it gently. I see your asshole muscles relax as I play.

I come up behind you, straddle you, and bend over to kiss you gently on the lips. As I do my hard penis rubs up against your wet pussy. I reach down and help guide it to slide up and down your pussy lips, back and forth, until you start to moan a little from how good it feels each time the head of my cock rubs against your hard clitoris.

I bend it down and let the head slide into your vagina as I take one of your breasts in my hand and start licking and sucking at its nipple.

Then I pull out of your pussy and put the head of my penis right up against your asshole, holding it in my right hand.

"It is time for you to loose your virginity just as you took mine," I say. "Are your ready? You must do whatever I tell you to."

"Yes, sir," you say. "I am ready for you to take my virginity."

"Good," I continue, "I will enter you now."

As I say the word 'now' I push my cock and feel your tight asshole open against the head of my penis.

You squirm to try to get comfortable, but it is not going to be comfortable at first, as I know all too well. But I take advantage of your squirming to push in a little further.

"Your virginity is MINE! You are no longer a virgin and I am your master! And, you are my little bitch! You will remember to do as I say! Right?"

So saying, I feel myself as I push slide about halfway inside your ass. I add lube around my cock and rim you again with my fingertip.

"Ahhhh!" you say. "Yes, master, sir!"

"Are you ok?" I ask. I use the back of my hand to caress your cheek as I look deeply into your wide eyes.

"Yes, sir," you stamper out as I thrust into you more. "I like it ...when you ... tease around my asshole!"

You are feeling full of my cock, I know, but I want to make sure you are as full as possible. So, I take your vaginal dildo and turn on the vibrator to full.

"Suck this dildo and remember sucking my cock. Then I will stick this into your pussy at the same time as I fuck your ass."

You get the dildo all wet and I pull out slightly, but leave just the head of my penis inside your ass, for just enough room to stick the dildo in your pussy. I go slowly, but end up starting to push into your ass with my cock while I also fuck your eagerly awaiting pussy.

I get in most of the way into your ass in time with the dildo sliding into your pussy.

You throw your head back and moan, "I feel so full!" Your mouth is open in a silent 'O'.

I can feel the vibrations through your pussy and into your ass and it feels great! So tight and tingly. I can't help it, I just start thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster, as your ass takes all of my cock and plays with it through the vibrations from your luscious dildo.

"Oh my God! Ooooh Mmyy GGGodd!" you say as I speed up my thrusts.

"I'm going to cum inside your ass," I say, "I want you to tell me to fuck your ass and fill it with my cum!

"Fill me! Fill my ass with your cum! Fuck me hard! Fill me up!" you say, "I am your bitch! I will do whatever you say!"

I can't take it any more. The vibrations when I push in all the way are teasing my cock, and every movement I make in or out makes your tight ass clench down on my rod making it feel wonderful.

Finally, I can take it no more and I thrust hard into you as my cum explodes out of my cock and into your ass adding to the lubrication and allowing me to slide in and out quite easily, quite sensuously.

I feel your ass muscles as they contract onto my rod and I just keep thrusting into you harder and harder, with a wet slapping noise that sounds like I am spanking you with my hands.

I pull out of you and watch as your puckering asshole starts leaking my cum. It is so cute I have to smile at you.

You feel my cum leaking out of your ass and down onto the towel we placed under you.

You smile at me and say, "That felt pretty good! I thought it would be painful, but it was actually rather pleasant. Let's go take a shower together!"

So saying we enter your shower. You clean me and I clean you. Then, exhausted, we fall asleep in each others arms, totally content.