The Rules of a Scheduled Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Ooooh! You feel so good fucking me and sucking me at the same time! I am going to cum!" I tell you.

A guttural noise came out of me, combined with my entire body being flooded by feelings of pleasure so intense I started screaming.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaaaaaah! Oh My God! Oh Fuck!"

You stroke your cock in and out of me quickly three more times to intensify the sensations of my impending orgasm. Each of your thrusts producing yet another completely unintelligible yell from my lips that come to my lips without my consent, effort or thought. I am mindless in my state of extacy.

You keep your cock buried deep in me, not moving it as you jerk and suck on my cock in an intense, almost violent manner.

Suddenly, as I can contain it no longer, my orgasm explodes in your mouth. I feel my cum coming in such large bursts and with such force that I feel my lusty cum shoot directly down your throat. You gave me permission to release, and the orgasm that follows is the most intense sensation I have ever had. I am almost passing out due to the intensity. My orgasm is so intense I'm not even sure I could handle it.

Every spasm of my throbbing penis is accompanied by a high squeal that escapes from my lips, the kind of sound that is definitely embarrassing to have anyone hear, and the kind that really proves I really am your bitch.

My orgasm feels like it is never going to end. Finally, though, my breathing all ragged, and the orgasmic spasms subsiding, I lay on the end of the your bed with my legs trembling.

You reach out with your hand and rub my chest, running your hands through my chest hair, then touching my neck and cheeks gently for a while until my breathing slows down.

And, I am weak in the knees as you play with my penis, continuing to jerk on it as you suck at it, playing your tongue over the head of my cock and taking the entire length into your mouth as though you can't get enough of me.

You look up at me with my penis sticking out of your mouth, and you smile at me. You take my rod out of your mouth, holding in your hand, and kiss my cock's head again and again as your eyes lock onto mine watching you finish me.

You clean me up with your mouth so that there is nothing left but to pull out of me.

You slowly withdraw the dildo in my ass and I miss the feeling of fullness it brought me as you took my virginity. My ass feels like a small piece of heaven I am so sensitive now, and I moan as it comes out.

"Now, stand up and go to the bathroom to clean yourself up," you command. "Then it is my turn."

I stand up and notice that I am still unable to walk straight and my legs feel like rubber. My ass hurts from the spanking, my asshole feels like it is missing something but there is the shadow feeling remaining of your wonderful fucking of me, and my penis is aching from having had two orgasms in just a couple of hours.

I waddle, or sort of bow-legged walk to the bathroom where I clean myself up. When I return to your bedroom you have brought in two more mixed tequilla drinks. You smile at me and I can't stop the smile that comes to my lips.

"That felt awesome!" I tell you. "I have never had such an intense orgasm! But, it is going to be a few minutes before I can continue."

"Thanks for the drink," I continue. "That will help. I am suddenly really exhausted."

Part 4:

I take the drink you made for me and climb into bed next to you. You have propped pillows up against the wall on one side of your bed. I lean against you, my nakedness against your warm, naked body.

You reach out and start to caress my body and I reciprocate by running my hands all over your naked body. My fingertips run teasingly along your collar bone and down onto your chest where I trace your cleavage down and make a circle around and under your breasts, slowly making the circles smaller and smaller until I reach your now tightly erect nipples. I play with your nipples and cup your breasts as I take a nice drink from my mixed drink.

The drink is really strong, and I quickly finish it off feeling a nice buzz coming on. I set my glass down on your nightstand and use both my hands to caress you down your legs, which you start to spread apart.

Unfortunately, I am really exhausted and my head wants to lay down. My ass cheeks are still somewhat stinging from your punishment and the last orgasm you gave me was so intense and wonderful that I am just about to pass out from the void left afterwards.

We lay in each others arms for a while and I pass out briefly.

I awaken to the feel of your fingers running along my stomach and into my groin where things are also starting to wake up again, amazingly.

You softly whisper in my ear that you want me to lick your pussy.

"I'm a little tired. Let's wait a few minutes more," I say.

You really want me to service you, though, so something within you just makes you command me again. "Lick me now!" you say.

I kiss your lips and work my way down to your breasts where I service each one while my hand explores your pussy, tickling and taunting you. I want to tease you more than a little so that by the time I get down to your wet, luscious pussy both you and I will be ready to enjoy another heightened moment before the release of an orgasm.

I nibble at each of your nipples and kiss the undersides of each breast, leaving a trail of slobbery wetness all over your chest.

I make a line of small kisses down your cleavage straight down onto your stomach and then down into your groin area.

You lay back, propping your head up with your pillows so you can watch me perform with my mouth. You bend your knees and spread your legs wide as I climb in between them.

I kiss your pussy lips lightly and find that you are so wet that your wonderful juices are all over my lips even with just the brief touch. I lick my lips and come back up to kiss your mouth.

"Taste your lust for me!" I say as you take my extended tongue into your mouth and start sucking on it. I can even still taste my tasty cum still in your mouth from my last orgasm there.

I withdraw my mouth to slowly kiss over to your ear where I whisper to you, "I want you to cum all over my face and in my mouth this time. It is your turn to have several orgasms and I want you to feel as rubbery as I do right now from your servicing me."

I had heard about how the feel of a little minty-ness can make an excellent addition to the feeling for you, so I quickly get out of bed briefly to get to my pants where I have a box of peppermint Altoids. I take one in my mouth and chew it up.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"It is a surprise," I reply.

I make sure there are no particles of the Altoid left in my mouth before continuing. I climb back into your wonderful pussy and make my mouth encompass your entire pussy lips, from clitoris to vagina, and such at all of your juices.

I insert my tongue and run it along your pussy lips, up and down, down and then back up.

You can feel the warmth and coolness of the mint against your genitals and you arch your back with a moan as you feel the tingling start to set in at your clitoris as my tongue rubs up against it. Your clit and pussy lips are all swollen from your lust and I have no problem locating and sucking on the hard bud of your clit.

You grab my head and while pulling me into you you arch your back and make my face completely wet with your wonderful juices.

I wag my head back and forth with my tongue extended to make your entire groin wet with my saliva and your lustful juices combined. The result is my entire face is covered in your juices. My nose is all wet, my cheeks are so wet they feel like they are dripping, and I feel a drop come off my chin and pull back to watch it fall right onto your perineum. I lower my tongue down to insert it, hard, into your vagina, and then continue down onto your perineum where I lick and suck at your wet skin there.

I reach down and ply with your own plug, turning up the volume of the vibrator in your ass. I can feel the vibrations in my mouth as I service your loving pussy and you can feel the addition to all of my other caring ministrations as a serious turn on. You are starting to ach for a big release.

You then arch your hips in such a way that my mouth is once again at the top of your pussy lips and sucking at your clit.

Slowly, I feel you start to tremble as you have a new orgasm into my gaping mouth.

"Ahh! Ahhhhh! AAAhhhhhh! AAAAAhhhhhhhh!" you say, trembling with my face in your groin and my mouth working hard to bring you to as big of an orgasm as I can. The warm/cool mix of the mint further making ripples of pleasure course through your body until you can contain it no longer.

You grab and cup my head in both hands, arch your pelvis upwards and press my face and mouth all over your genitals, moving me as you want me to move and in the end I feel your own explosive orgasm rock your body.

"Ohhh...My...God!" you say right as you seem to be at the peak of your orgasm.

You release my head and collapse back into your pillows as I raise my head up.

"That was amazing," you say. "I think I like the mints. I will have to try them on you here shortly."

"No rush on that," I say. "You still owe me your own virginity, don't forget."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten," you reply. "I will be ready by the time that happens. I am looking forward to it, in fact."

I reach down to your ass and the plug that is in it and turn the volume of vibrator in the plug down to a more sedate level.

"You know," you start, "The feeling of the low vibrations from my ass combined with the vibrator and reverse dildo in me as I fucked you was an amazing feeling. I have never felt so good in my life!"

"I am coming to really like toys, myself," I say. "I am going to want you to fuck me again, too. I have never felt so good about my sexuality. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course, dearest. I can't believe how wonderful it made me feel while I took your virginity," you say. "I have not felt so good about being dominant and the whole experience sent me over the moon! I did not expect it to be such an electrical experience making you my bitch!"

"I will gladly be your bitch again," I say, "But now it is your turn to be my own personal bitch. Are you ready?"

"Yes," you reply.

"Good."

I reach over and pull the blindfold over your eyes, tying it around your head so that I am sure you can't see me or what I am doing.

"Now," I continue, "you must comply with my commands or I am going to punish you with our paddle, my own belt, and my switch. I am going to want you to remember this evening more than any other experience with more or anyone else. I want to take you over the edge so far that you can't come back for awhile."

"First, get down on your knees. I want to watch you suck my cock," I command.

"I can't see where you are but I'll get on my knees," you say.

You quickly get down on your knees. I can still hear the vibrator that is in your ass buzzing.

"Can you feel the plug in your ass vibrating?" I sak.

"Yes, sir," you say. "I can feel my asshole getting ready for you. The vibrator feels very good, too."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask. "I want you to beg me for what you want."

"Master. I want you to fuck my mouth, then my pussy, then take my virginity as you see fit. Please make me orgasm repeatedly. I want to remember every moment, so please spank me each time I orgasm. Oh, and I would like you to orgasm into my aching ass. Fuck me hard and deep! A little rough is ok, too."

"Beg me!" I command. "And, use 'sir and 'master' as you talk with me."

"Yes, master! Please! Please, sir, fuck my mouth first!" you reply.

"Alright," I say, "Put your hands behind your back like you had me do."

You put your hands behind your back and I see you grab one hand with the other to hold them behind you, right over your beautiful ass.

I come right up in front of you, my now hardening cock quivering with anticipating of my fucking your cute, warm, wet, slippery mouth. I know that your tongue against my sensitive cock's skin will feel good.

I use my left hand to cup your hand in my hand to control you while my right hand bends my now throbbing rod down until the tip of the head of my penis is touching your lips.

Your mouth opens to allow the head to enter your mouth.

"No!" I command. "Close your lips and kiss only! Now kiss the head of my penis!

You kiss the head of my cock that I have stuck up to your mouth sweetly. I feel your tongue insert itself into my peehole and it feels really quite good!

"I told you just to kiss!" I say. "That is going to be punishable. Now, close those lips and run them up and down the underside of my cock or I'll add more strokes to your already punished ass!"

You close your lips as I let go of my penis, which rises back up and away from your mouth...though with a small streamer of my precum and your saliva linking the head of my shaft to your gorgeous mouth. I step forward so that your mouth touches the underside of my shaft and you start kissing my rod along the length. I can feel small ripples of pleasure from the sensation.

I allow you to kiss me along my shaft for a few minutes. Then I command you, "Ok. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue flat!"

You comply and I again use my right hand to bend my rod down and I insert myself into your eagerly awaiting mouth.

I let you taste just the head of my cock for awhile, then I push myself in a little deeper. In a few minutes I am all the way in your mouth with your tongue tantalizing and tickling at the underside of my cock and with your nose rubbing up against my pelvis. It feels so warm and cozy inside your mouth as I deep-throat you, fucking your mouth, my hands cupping your head and bringing you further down on my eager cock.

You are able to take much more of my cock into your mouth than I was with yours, and I am amazed at the feelings your mouth elicits from me as you make swallowing motions that feel like you are juicing my rod of every last inch.

An electrical sensation starting at the base of my penis and deep in my balls and running up my spine makes me throw my head back in jubilation.

"Ahhh!" is all I can manage to say as I pull you further down on me. You can take it, as you look up at me with your wide, beautiful but slightly sad eyes. When your eyes make contact with mine as you descend further onto me I feel another rush of electrical, sensuous energy course along my spine. The feeling is increasing, too. Even pulling your mouth down onto me until your nose rubs up against my pelvis hard I cannot get you to gag like you got me to, though. I did not think you would gag on me and your swallowing action just about makes me want to explode into your mouth, anyway.

Build-up to orgasm and then wind down is sure to make it so that when I finally do finish, wherever I finish, it is going to be another explosion of equal proportion to the number of times I am brought to the edge and deny myself the pleasure of completing my orgasm.

I pull you back off of my rod and notice that your hands have dutifully remained locked behind your back. What a turn on! And, as the head of my cock reaches your lips you push back down as though you don't want to let it out of your mouth.

"Good girl," I say. "You can unlock your hands. Now get up on your bed and on your back at the edge. I am going to fuck your pussy so hard that you will beg me to take your virginity."

You climb up onto the bed and lay spread-eagled on the edge, feet up in the air. I can see your butt plug sticking out and hear the low buzz of its vibrator.

I walk up to your wet, gaping pussy, all naked and exposed in its splendor, reach down and push a little on your plug, then turn up the vibrator so a serious buzz starts to come out.

"Oh, that feels good," you comment. "I can feel my clitoris vibrate that is so strong."

"Good," I say. "As I fuck you I want you to orgasm for me. And, as you orgasm I want you to tell me to 'spank my bottom hard to help me remember your dominance of me'."

part 5:

"Yes, sir," you reply. "I will tell you to spank me when I orgasm."

"Good. I'm going to leave the vibrator turned up like that so that I can feel it when I am inside you," I tell you, "Now get up on the edge of the bed just like I was. Legs bent and wide apart."

You get up onto the edge of the bed as I command and I walk right up to you, in between your legs, looking down at your naked, exposed and vulnerable crotch at my waist level.

I bend over you and kiss you on the lips before leaning into your breasts and, with no hands, lick and tease your breasts a bit before moving down onto the soft skin of your stomach, where I place a few well placed, wet kisses.

Then I kiss the insides of your legs, right where they join your crotch, making big wet spots that I blow on to assure you feel the wetness I have placed there.

I can tell you want me to kiss your pussy, but I tease you more before I left myself do so. I nibble and lick at your perineum and suck the skin just below your vagina into my mouth to toy with and tease. My tongue does flick upwards at one point and I taste your wetness on my lips.

You squirm and try to rotate your hips such that my mouth more properly makes contact with your sensitive vulva and upwards to your clitoris. I know that is where you want me, but I can't allow that just yet. I do decide to make your whole crotch wet before I tongue your pussy again in any way. So, I slowly lick and suck at the skin surrounding your pussy lips, which are now really, really swollen and red, eagerly awaiting their own attention.

I cover your entire crotch in my saliva, then pull back to blow on the entire area. I know that my breath feels cool while your pussy is throbbing with blood circulating there and looking quite hot. I finally bend in and place one really nice kiss, my mouth wide to encompass and accept your entire pussy, from vagina to clitoris, and press my face right into you as my tongue traces your pussy lips that I have sucked into my mouth.

You arch your hips into me, as your hands surround my head and pull me into your crotch. I rock my head back and forth as I suck, lick and tease you. I start to hum as I suck your clitoral hood into my mouth and my tongue teases at your exposed clitoris. I feel your clit grow as I lick at it and my humming makes your whole upper crotch vibrate. I know this feels good as you gasp and say, "Oh, yes!" while pulling my head further into your pussy.

"Oh...my...God!" You say.

I have to smile at that, and pull away from your wet, dripping, engorged and throbbing, eager pussy. My face is all wet with you and the cool air makes me aware that I am ready to take you, finally. I have a serious throbbing member was I reach down and rub him all over your pussy, making my little guy all wet with your wetness. The underside of my cock runs along your wet pussy lips and then I toy at your clitoris with the head of my cock, taunting, teasing, and tantalizing you.

I slide it down and into your wet vagina, sliding in very easily into your slippery-hot wetness. I start digging in deeper and deeper until my pelvis finally comes into contact with yours. And, I can feel the vibrator on the head of my penis, with an almost electrical delight.

You moan and throw your head back, but rise up to look me straight in the eyes as I penetrate deep into you. I feel your slippery wetness along my rod acutely when you clench your abdominal muscles around me, milking me, and attempting to prolong contact with my cock.

I watch your eyes looking into mine, as yours glaze over with my next thrust in a look of extreme excitement.

I start hammering into you until you can hear the smack of flesh on flesh as our passions come together in rapturous enjoyment. You can feel the throb of my penis deep inside you when I pause, and you gyrate your hips into me, pulling me in further. I can feel the vibrator in your ass in my balls and the feeling is unbelievable! A tickling sensation combined with your wet, hot, slippery pussy sliding luxuriously along my rod, makes me want to orgasm right there.