The Rum Swizzle Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By putting a locator app on Valera's phone I knew the next time that she met Ron for a lunch quickie, and at least until the time I would be gone that was the last one I found out about -- although she did try to get me to eat her out that day too.

I was surprised that I could act almost normally for the two months it took me to get a new job, with the same company, in Albany, New York, and execute my plan. I fucked Valera just as much as before I found out that she was a jealous skeptical harpy, but it was just that; fucking! I never made love to her again. In fact after she got drunk one more time I actually fucked her ass, something that she was always vehemently against, with surprising few repercussions for me.

I acted so normal that even when we went to visit Vito and Gina no one could tell that anything was amiss. However, that visit caused me to wish that I was married to Gina instead of Valera, because they were essentially equally beautiful (as equal as two women twenty one years apart could be) and I enjoyed Gina's company much more. She seemed to prefer mine to Vito's too since in my opinion he didn't treat her right.

I also met with Eva about once a week to update her on how my plan was proceeding and to get input from her for part of the plan. I found out that I really enjoyed Eva's company too -- and not just drooling over her bust, either.

*************

Roughly three and a half months after the Rum Swizzle Matter I had the divorce papers prepared and ready to serve, and I implemented the first part of my plan. Tuesday was a day that Ron normally got into his office before anyone else. I was waiting there, mask and gloves on, by 5:45 a. m. As soon as he used his key to open up the side door of his office I rushed him, got behind him, and put him out with a rear naked choke hold, being careful to only render him unconscious and not kill him. Then I stripped him naked, and lifted him up so that he was kneeling on the table in the glass enclosed conference room of his workplace, and tied his hands to the superstructure above the ceiling tiles. I also tied his legs and feet together so that he couldn't stand up, and put duct tape over his mouth.

As I left him in the conference room I sprayed quick curing superglue between the only door to the room and its metal frame, and on the latch and handle, and closed the door shut. I got back home before Valera woke up at 7:10, and was pretending to be asleep next to her when her alarm went off. If there were ever repercussions -- which I doubted -- she would be the perfect alibi.

I called Eva that night. I had taken one photo with a Polaroid (I didn't want any evidence on my phone -- which I left in my apartment while attacking Ron) and she came out to meet me at the pool. She laughed her ass off when I showed her the photo, and then we ripped it up and put it in a garbage can. "What did Ron say when he got home?" I asked.

"He apparently came home in the middle of the day because he was there when I got home. He was nervous and agitated, but he wouldn't tell me what the problem was when I asked him what was wrong. He did say that he might have to get a different job, but wouldn't elaborate," she cackled.

"Have you decided whether you're divorcing him? My attorney said that he'd give you a 20% discount."

"Probably, but I'm not sure yet," she pensively replied.

"One other thing; after Friday I'll be going to a resort for a week before I start my new job in Albany. I'd love to have you as my guest that week," I said with a smile, moving my eyebrows up and down.

Eva smiled and then replied "I just might take you up on that -- especially if I do decide to ditch Ron. When do I have to let you know by?"

"I'm leaving about 10:30 a. m. on Friday and I'd love for you to ride with me. I'll get a limo to take you back because from the resort I'm going straight to Albany. I promise that I'll try to show you the best time of your life," I said in a serious tone. Then I kissed her hard, lifting her off the ground and smashing her melons into my chest. When I put her down I said "Why don't you go back first and I'll follow in ten minutes."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then took off.

*************

Friday was Valera's first big presentation since she started her job. She and a male coworker were setting up all the visual aids in a small auditorium at her office. The presentation was to start at 10 a. m. Valera was exceptionally nervous about it but playing the good husband I assured her that everything would be alright.

I snuck into the back part of the auditorium about 9:30. With a mask and gloves on I chloroformed her male co-worked and tied him up and gagged him and put him off to the side in a comfortable position. Then I snuck up on Valera and chloroformed her too. I stripped her naked, tied her up like she was on the cross using ropes extending down from the light stands near the ceiling of the stage area of the auditorium, and gagged her. Chloroform only lasts for about 15 minutes, so she was fully awake at 9:55. Once I could see that the small auditorium was full of her co-workers and clients I opened the curtains and took off.

The process server was in the crowd, and was also taking a video of what was happening once I opened the curtains. She was instructed to wait until everything had calmed down and then serve Valera with the divorce papers. The process server was to mail a copy of the video to my new address in Albany, not send it electronically.

When I got back to my apartment building about 10:20 to pick up the last few things that I needed -- I wasn't taking much -- I knocked on Eva's door. She was there, suitcase in hand, with a big smile on her face.

"You'll never regret it," I said with a big shit eating grin. I lifted her up and passionately kissed her, then took her suitcase and we hustled to my car.

On the way to the resort I sent Valera an email with the video I had taken of her and Ron with the caption "In case you're confused about why I'm divorcing you." I didn't list adultery as the grounds for divorce in my petition since I had sexual relations with Valera after I found out about her adultery, which in Virginia is called "condonation" and according to my attorney essentially negates divorce on the grounds of adultery. Also I saw no reason to have adultery on file in a court proceeding -- I just wanted out.

***********

Since the divorce papers had been served, as far as I was concerned it wasn't going to be cheating when I tried my best to sexually satisfy Eva. We both grinned the entire two hour trip to the resort. My final comment to her when she alighted at the front entrance while I went off to park the car was "We're going to have so much fun actually doing what Valera believed we did the night of the Rum Swizzle Matter," and kissed her.

I heard from the process server that night. She said that service had been accomplished but that she had problems videoing the event and didn't get much because there was such a shit storm. What little she had she would send to me in Albany. She said that the presentation never got made and that Valera was a complete basket case, and might not have even realized that she was served with divorce papers, although the process server did have a photo of her (while clothed) taking the envelope. The audience's reaction was equal parts laughter, horror, and disgust.

I have to say that even though I wasn't in love with Eva, because she had a fun personality, a high libido, and a ten body, I had almost as much fun with her as on my honeymoon. One thing that we did repeatedly that I wasn't able to do on my honeymoon, because Valera wasn't equipped for it, was titty fucking. Titty fucking Eva was beyond awesome not only because she was perfectly well-appointed for it, but also because she loved it and had a small orgasm each time I titty fucked her. In addition to titty-fucking we tried at least a dozen positions for vaginal sex, almost every practical one that a six four guy and five three gal could practice without back injury, and we had too many orgasms to count.

While sex was the highlight of our trip we also did lots of fun things together including dancing, a couples' massage, canoeing on the resort's lake, hiking, playing beach volleyball, and eating good food.

After eight wonderful nights together, it was time to part on a Saturday morning. Just before I helped Eva into the limo that would take her back to Northern Virginia I hugged her, looked into her eyes, and said "You know, we may make it together long term."

Eva pensively replied "I had the best time of my life this last week; but it's not reality. I am going to divorce Ron but I don't see a long term future for us, especially since I love my job and my family is in Virginia, and I don't want to leave. But thank you so much -- you have no idea how good you made me feel, not just physically but emotionally and mentally."

She had tears in her eyes when I gave her a last kiss then put a card in her hand. "Here's my address in Albany, and my new cellphone number since I recycled my old one, in case you change your mind." With that she was gone.

As I waved goodbye, with a tear starting to form in my eye too, I happened to look at the parking lot, which was off to the left and about thirty feet lower than the livery entrance where the limo had picked up Eva. Close to my car was a van of the type that Vito's employees use in his business, but with what appeared to be blank magnetic panels covering up where lettering would typically be on a commercial van. This piqued my interest.

Back in the resort I asked the concierge for a pair of binoculars. He scared one up, and I went to a hallway on a top floor of the resort which overlooked the parking lot. I saw at least two burly guys sitting in the van. They looked like some of Vito's employees. I knew then that Vito had found out where I went after his sweet daughter was embarrassed, and I'm sure that he thought that I was responsible. I was prepared.

After leaving my suitcases with the bellman at the main entrance to the resort, I nonchalantly walked toward my car with the top of a plastic jug of water cut off, a hard piece of plastic contoured to fit my fingers in one hand, and a five pound dumbbell from the exercise room in the other hand, both implements under the jug of water. As I approached my car I could see three guys get out of the van, two moving toward my car, the other apparently intending to circle behind me. All were about five feet eleven, 250 pounds, more fat than muscle but since they had physically demanding jobs were probably very strong; I sure didn't want two of them to get ahold of me -- it wouldn't go well for me.

As I approached my car two of the guys got right in front of me and said "Mr. Martinelli don't like what you did to his little..." I assume that the next word would have been "girl," but he never got that word out. I threw the water in their faces, enough to startle them especially since they didn't know what the liquid was, and hit one in the throat with the dumbbell, and the other in an eye with the hard piece of plastic. Then I turned toward the guy bull-rushing me from behind. The problem with bull-rushing is that you're out of control. I sidestepped him and hit him with the dumbbell in the side of his head as he flew past.

With all three of the guys moaning on the ground I quickly got into my car, drove to the front entrance, picked up my luggage, gave the bellman a $10 tip to return the dumbbell to the exercise room, and I was off to Albany.

***********

My new job, with the same company, was going well, and I enjoyed my apartment on the outskirts of Albany. Even though I had canceled my old credit cards and gotten a new phone I knew that if anyone really wanted to track me down that they could -- at least through my office. It was longer than I expected -- almost three weeks -- before a couple of NY State Troopers knocked on my apartment door on a Thursday night. "Connor Hager; we need to speak with you about an incident in Virginia," the older of the two said.

"Come on in officers," I responded, ushering them into my small living room which fortunately had three comfortable seats. I offered them a beverage, which they declined, and then when I sat down I made a point of turning on the record function of my iPhone and setting it on the small coffee table in front of me.

"We've been asked by Virginia police t do an initial interview of you and based on what you have to say they may swear out an arrest warrant and ask for extradition," one trooper said.

"I can't imagine what I could possibly be arrested for," I replied. "Tell me what's going on."

They related the instance of my wife and her male co-worker being chloroformed and tied up, which apparently encompassed a few felonies in Virginia.

"I hadn't heard about that," I replied in a deadpan. "When did it occur?"

"The 17th of last month, the day that you left Northern Virginia; we'd rather not say the time right now. What we want to know is if you can account for your time every minute of the day of the 17th?" the older trooper asked, notebook in hand.

"OK; let me think," I said stroking my chin. After a delay I said "I woke up about 7:15 when my wife's -- soon to be ex -- alarm went off. I ate breakfast with her, surreptitiously packed some more of my things in my car without my wife seeing it. She left for her office a little before 9:00 a. m. She said she had a big presentation that day, and I had arranged to have her served with divorce papers once that was concluded. I went to my office's annex on Annandale Road to pick up the last few things I had from my office. I got there about 9:30 -- 9:40. I got the things that I needed and then went back to my apartment. I picked up my friend Eva Miller about 10:20 -- 10:25. We left our apartment building a few minutes after that. I stopped just before the Maryland border to get fuel, and then we went to a resort in the Poconos. We stopped for lunch for about an hour, and got to the resort about 1:30 p. m. and checked in."

"How far is your company's annex on Annandale Road from your wife's office?"

"Hmmm...let me see...I've never driven it directly, but I'd guess between 15 and 20 miles. We can look it up on my computer if you want," I said with a soft smile.

"Let's do that; but before we do answer another question; did you see anyone at your office's annex?"

After a delay, with more chin stroking, I replied "Yes, one other person was there before I left. John Q is what everyone calls him. I think that his last name is Quintana, or something like that, but I never called him anything besides John Q."

"Is there any other way that you can demonstrate that you were at your office annex about 9:30?"

I pretended to think some more. "Yes; I forgot; that is when I used my keycard, required for entry, the last time. You can check the records and see when it was used. Also you can check to see if anyone else used their keycard that morning who might have seen me."

"Do you still have your key card?"

"Yes I do -- I never sent it back because my boss told me that they would cancel it the day after I left. Let me get it for you; but I'll set up my computer so that you can check the distances while I look for it," I responded.

"While you're looking for your key card see if you have any receipts for your stop for gas or anything else on your trip to the Poconos."

"I normally wouldn't but since my company was paying me for travel to my new location I kept the receipts. I turned in the originals, but I have copies for my files. I'll get them too," I smiled in response.

I set up my computer for them on Google and gave them both addresses, and then went to my bedroom. I knew exactly where the key card and receipts were but stalled for about five minutes before I returned. "Here they are," I said. "What did the distance turn out to be?"

"The distance is 18.2 miles on the most direct route, 18.7 miles on the quickest route given normal traffic at that time of day, a drive of about 35 minutes," the younger trooper replied.

"We'll need to take the key card and the receipts," the older trooper said."

"No problem -- as long as I get it on video," I smiled. I had the younger cop video me and the older trooper as I handed the key card to him as I said "Trooper Turner, I'm now handing you the keycard from my Northern Virginia Office and my receipts for purchases on the 17th of last month. Do you acknowledge receiving them?"

"Yes I do," Turner replied, taking them from me.

I took my phone back from the younger trooper and made sure that it had been properly recorded everything, including close-ups of the card and receipts, and then wished them well as I escorted them to the door.

I never heard from them, or the Virginia police, again. The reason was because I had set it up with John Q. to give me an alibi.

John Q is a nasty, hateful man, down on people in general and someone who thinks that the world is out to get him. The only reason he had worked at our company for eight years without being fired is because he is a spectacular software engineer. I was friendly to him when I first started working there and actually sent a memo to management praising him for how effectively he set up my computer to do some things that were out of the ordinary. After that I was probably the only person in our office that he didn't dislike (I'm not sure that he actually liked anyone).

A week before I left I asked him if he would do me a solid; use my card to open the office annex door at about 9:35 on the 17th, then use his card to open the door at 9:45, and if questioned say that he saw me there. He would tell anyone who asked that the only words we exchanged were him saying "I thought that you left town Hager," and that my reply was "My last act before I take off John Q." I had given him a stamped envelope with my Albany address on it and had him put my key card in the envelope and mail it to me. It was waiting for me when I arrived in Albany.

I'm sure that the Virginia police investigated the situation thoroughly and found out exactly what was related above. I also found out later -- how yet to be revealed here -- that Valera had an odd male co-worker who didn't like her because she supposedly shot him down, and he was suspected of being the perpetrator of the event at the auditorium, although there wasn't enough proof to arrest him.

Life went on without major incident for about two months after the troopers visited me. I did occasionally have phone calls or texts from my attorney in Virginia, and as expected Valera was trying to get me to return some of the assets I brought with me and get everything for herself, but according to my lawyer that likely wasn't going to happen. However, on a Friday morning I got a text from him that for some reason Valera was now asking for joint counseling sessions to see if the marriage could be saved. That was really odd, and I needed to figure out how that happened -- not that I was going to agree, just what the fuck was going on.

As I was about to start dinner preparation on that same Friday evening, still having no idea what the fuck was going on with Valera, there was a knock at my apartment door. I looked through the peephole and at first thought that it was Valera; I frowned. After a few seconds I figured out that it was Gina, not Valera; I smiled.

"What a surprise to see you, Gina," I said with a big grin when I opened the door. "How did you know where to find me?"

"It didn't even take a P I; just a few phone calls," she replied as we exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"What brings you here?" I inquired.

"I want to see and talk to my favorite son-in-law," she chuckled. "Is that a crime?"