The Rum Swizzle Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your only son-in-law and about to be ex," I chuckled back. "However, it is not a crime and it's good to see you. Why don't you help me with dinner?"

We chatted away about our lives in general while preparing Fettuccine Alfredo and salad, and opened a bottle of wine -- which just happened to be one of her favorites -- just like we were the good friends we had been the last two times that I had seen her.

We had a very pleasant evening, including finishing off the bottle of wine and most of one more (I had two glasses, she the rest), and ice cream with caramel sauce for dessert despite her protest "You'll get me fat."

After all the dishes were put away in the dishwasher and the last prep pan cleaned we sat down in my living room, her with her last glass of wine, me with a Pepsi. I started the conversation.

"It's really been fun having you over tonight, Gina; but why don't you really tell me why you're here. It's not just to chat, even though I do consider us friends."

After a pregnant pause Gina replied, her words slightly slurred, "OK; Valera sent me here. After talking to the police she's now convinced that you weren't the one who stripped her before her presentation, and believes that you can forgive her indiscretion especially after you went off with 'that floosy Eva,' her words, for a week."

"Did she tell you what her 'little indiscretion' was or how she refused to believe and trust me which led to her 'little indiscretion?'" I asked in a tone harsher than I intended it.

"No -- she didn't seem to want to talk about it," Gina responded.

"Well let me elaborate," I replied.

I went over the entire situation step-by-step, and even showed her part of the video of Valera and Ron and emphasized how she respected me so little she was trying to get me to eat Ron's discharge out of her vagina. This seemed to significantly affect Gina.

During my explanation, however, given Gina's loss of inhibition or awareness as a result of her wine consumption, she undid one of her blouse buttons, and her skirt rose up exposing a significant amount of thigh. I hadn't been laid in the three months since my resort trip with Eva, and my cock was disturbing my pants, and I was getting hot under the collar.

Then I decided to tell her about the trip by Vito's boys to see me at the resort, which was something she didn't know anything about. She was shocked, put her hand over her mouth, got up off the couch and came over to me and hugged me. "I'm really glad that you didn't get hurt; I'm so sorry that Vito did that," she whispered into my ear.

I instinctively pulled her onto my lap. As I stared at her I asked "How did you get here?"

"I rented a car and drove," she replied. "I got a reservation at a hotel about a mile away..." she started to expound before I cut her off.

"You're staying here tonight," I forcefully replied.

"But you have only one bed," she retorted.

"One bed is all that we need. You're the hottest forty year old I've ever seen and I've wanted to either fuck you or make love to you from the first time that I saw you," I replied just before planting a smoking hot kiss on her lips. While my statement wasn't exactly true, it wasn't too far off. Plus she looked so hot and vulnerable that night that by then I was at full mast.

"We can't," she half-heartedly protested.

I stood up, lifting her off my lap, and while intently staring into her eyes started undressing her. She kept verbally protesting, but did absolutely nothing physical to stop me. When she was naked except for her high heels I held her at arm's length and took in the sight. Except for a few wrinkles she was every bit as beautiful as Valera -- and I really, really liked Valera's body.

"You're as beautiful as possible," I mumbled before kissing her again and then lifting her up and carrying her to my bedroom. After I deposited her on the bed I quickly stripped naked myself. She was still saying "We can't do this" as I got between her spread legs and went after her pussy with my tongue, lips, and all ten fingers. She said "This isn't right" one last time before she started moaning in pleasure.

Gina turned out to be the most multi-orgasmic woman that I had ever met. She had three orgasms from my oral ministrations, then two from vaginal penetration, then six more in the middle of the night. As I said earlier my favorite thing to do is to knock off a piece of ass in the middle of the night, and in Gina's case I was able to do it twice which resulted in her having her at least six orgasms.

When I woke up the next morning Gina was asleep on my shoulder. When I moved she woke up and smiled at me. We got face-to-face and I softly said to her "Let's forget who we are until Monday morning. Until then we're just lovers enjoying each other's' company. Can we do that?"

Gina smiled. "I have to cancel my hotel reservation and send one text to each of Vito and Valera; but aside from that I'd love to try it. I had a really good time last night," she said, starting to turn red. I kissed her on the nose, we showered together without too much hanky-panky, and then made breakfast.

Saturday and Sunday I was on a mission to treat Gina better than she had ever been treated before in her life. I gave her foot rubs, back and shoulder massages, took her to dinner and dancing, boating on Lake George, and anywhere else that she wanted to go; in addition to making love to her every opportunity that we had. Starting Sunday afternoon we stayed naked in my apartment until she had to leave Monday morning and I had to go to work.

I succeeded in my quest because Monday morning with a tear in her eye she said "That was the best that anyone has ever treated me in my life. I'm sure that I'll crash from guilt in the next few days, but right now I'm on a high I never thought could be reached. Thank you Connor; I feel completely alive."

We exchanged one last kiss and drove off in different directions.

***************

I talked to Gina on the phone about a week after she left my apartment. She had convinced Valera that divorce was inevitable, so Valera signed divorce papers with a reasonable split of what assets we had. Valera kept the entire trust fund that her parents had set up, so she would not be hurting for money even though at the time she was out-of-work because she felt that she couldn't go back to her employer after the naked incident.

Gina had another bit of information for me. "I filed for divorce from Vito. I realized after my weekend with you that I deserved to be treated better than he treats me. No one else will ever treat me as well as you did, but there's someone out there that will treat me five times as well as Vito does."

Three years after that phone conversation with Gina, and several with Eva (where she told me that her divorce was final but that she wasn't ready to move from Northern Virginia), I have not remarried. I have dated a little, but I have yet to find anyone who rings my chines like Valera, Eva, and Gina did, and I won't commit again until I do. I have not lacked for great feminine companionship entirely, however.

Eva and I have taken a nine day vacation together every summer. Most of the days were at a clothing optional resort, where we were both definitely naked more times than not.

Gina and I have taken a ten day vacation together every summer and a five day one every winter at a tropical island.

Valera hasn't gotten remarried either. She knows nothing about Gina's strange disappearances twice a year, and no longer lives in Northern Virginia and has no contact with Eva. Strange as it may seem, however, she spent a night with me on two separate occasions when she was in the Albany area on business for a new job that she loves. We spent both nights naked, with our bodies intertwined in one way or another. She seemed sanguine about it.

In the last three years I have never come close to being drunk. That one time, the night of the Rum Swizzle Matter, cured me forever. While I love to get naked, it isn't much fun to be nude in the hallway of an apartment building at 3 a. m.