The Run

Story Info
A lesbian gos for a run and loses her gold star rating.
3k words
3.49
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live with my girlfriend of 5 years; we are both gold-star lesbians and have never had a real cock in our pussies. I am Jo, 29, and she is Lucy, 27. A month ago, we went out quite late on a Saturday night, and I woke up around 6:00 a.m., which was far too early. I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't, so I decided to get up and go for a run. I didn't want to wake Lucy, so I dressed in the bathroom. I wore my running shorts, sports bra and top. I grabbed my key and water. It was a warm Sunday morning and a perfect day for a run. I usually take the same route: through a park about 5km from our flat.

About halfway there, I realised I needed a pee. I didn't want to wake Lucy up by flushing the toilet. There was a public toilet in the park, and it was not that far away, and I wasn't that desperate yet. Once I arrived at the park, the sun was just about to rise, and the view was awe-inspiring. I ran down the stairs to the toilet, but when I got there, it was locked. I was surprised as I had never seen a padlock on them before. I looked around and didn't feel safe going into the bushes. I could use the men's toilets.

I went in slowly to make sure I was alone there. I bent down, and there was no one in the stalls. The place was wet and smelt nice, as it looked like it had been cleaned in the last hour or two. The urinals were on one wall, the toilets on the other side, and a hand basin near the door. 

I decided to use the end one, and once in, I closed the door and found the lock was broken, but I could keep the door shut. I pulled my shorts down and squatted over the loo. I was very nervous but knew I was alone. Then bang. The door opened, and two guys between 20 and 25 years old were looking at me. I stood up quickly and forgot my shorts were around my knees and swore at them to fuck off as I was having a piss.

They laughed and asked why I was using the men's toilet. I explained the lady's door was locked. They looked at each other and grinned. Then I realised my shorts were down and went to pull them up. The blond stepped in, grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me onto the toilet. The second one, who was dark-skinned, grabbed my legs and pulled my shorts off. I screamed at them to fuck off. The first one put a hand over my mouth and another around my neck and told me to be very quiet or they would hurt me badly. I was shaking now, and the tears started to flow. 

The man then slapped me several times and told me to stop whimpering. I could not, and he struck me hard, so my lip started bleeding inside my mouth. He was about to do it again harder, and I stopped him with my free hand just in time and told him I would not cry again. It was hard, but I knew I had to do what I was told, as they both were bigger and stronger than me. I am 5 feet two with a slim build, c cup breasts, and a perfect rear. Well, Lucy and every other woman I slept with thought so. Many a man had looked at it in bars and made remarks about it.

The darker one disappeared for a second and came back and told the blond boy that the doors were locked and closed. Those two had locked the females. There was a grill and a wooden door. The grill had the padlock on it, and guessed they could do that from the inside. 

They pulled me into the centre of the toilet block and stood me there. They circled me, commenting on my ass and pussy. I trim it once a month like my partner. We both like a bit of hair but not a forest. And after our periods, the hair is not so sharp when you are down there, and we are a lot. We have sex around 4 or 5 times a week at least.

They then asked me to take off my top and bra. I pleaded with them to let me go. I wouldn't tell anyone, and they wouldn't get in trouble with the police. They laughed and said they don't care about the cops as we have done this several times, and not one woman has gone to them yet. This statement took me aback, but I told them to leave me alone again. I made a dash for the door, but they were too quick and had me back in the centre of the room in seconds, lying on my back.

The blond one had his pants off now and his hard dick out. It was around 7 inches and quite fat. The second one was longer but skinnier. 

I have once touched a cock. My brother and he felt my pussy also. We were 18 and 19 years old. Once when our parents were out, I walked in on him having a wank looking at porn on the internet. I laughed at him, and he got angry. I told him I wank also.

For some reason, I felt terrible and dropped my panties and lifted my dress so we were even. We both laughed at each other. I asked him how often he did this, and he told me around ten times a week. Which was less than me, but I told him I did the same. I even admitted I had heard him doing it, and he also heard me. I asked if I could look at his cock as I had never seen one before. He said the classic line, show me yours, and I will show you mine. I removed my dress and bra, and he stripped, too.

I asked him what he wanted to do next. He said to come over and have a close look. I knelt in front of him and had a look. It was uncut, around 6 inches long, and very hard. Precum was coming out. I asked if I could touch it. He said yes. It was warm, soft and hard all at the same time. I felt no pleasure doing it, just curiosity. I am a lesbian and have known this since I was around seven. No one knew, and I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend. 

He jerked a bit when I touched it and thought if I played with it, he would cum and thought that would be crossing a big line. I stood up and told him he could look at my pussy now. He bent down, and I could see his hands were shaking. He smelt me, touched my vulva and put his hands through my pubic hair. He then didn't know what to do next, I felt. So I used my hands and opened my pussy so he could look in. He then asked if he could touch me there. I said of course. He put a finger in a little way. He asked where my clit was. I then used a finger to pull back the hood and showed him. He touched it and rubbed it a little. He was so careful and was so interested in it. He smiled and said thank you, and stood up. 

Surprisingly I wanted to see him cum. I told him to lay on the floor and wank his cock till he cums. I said I will then do the same. He readily agreed. I could see he wanted to make this moment last a long time, but after a few pumps, his cock shot out three ropes of cum onto his chest. I grinned and handed him some tissues. 

My turn was next. I could smell his cum but didn't like it. I lay on the ground, and he knelt beside me and watched what I did. I also knew I would cum quickly because of the situation rather than the sex. I fingered my hole and rubbed my clit fast. I cum and squirted onto the floor and my leg. This surprised him, but I could see him smile so much. He handed me the tissues, and I cleaned up myself.

We both got dressed and once I was about to leave, I looked at him and said. "I am a lesbian and have always been one. What we did here was curiosity and will never happen again, and we will never speak of it again." 

He smiled and said, "I know you are one as I see you look at the girls like I do." 

I burst into tears and hugged him. He was worried that he had done something wrong. I explained that he was the first person I told that I was gay and how happy that it was him and the response you just gave me. I hugged him hard and thanked him again. Then the cheeky bit came out, and I told him to wank over the porn stars, not my pussy, as it was for girls' eyes only. We both laughed. 

Over the next few years, he helped me tell our parents and friends and was so supportive. So were my parents also. I was in a loving family and very lucky compared to others who are gay.

Back to my situation. I summed up they were going to fuck me, and I either fight them or let them do what they want with me. I took the latter. I wasn't going to resist them, but I was going to make sure they knew what they were about to do and guilt them as much as I could, I thought.

The blond one stood before me and told me to suck him. If I bite him, he will beat me so hard that no one will know who I am. I complied. I told him that I had never sucked a cock before. He told me I was lying. I told him I was a lesbian and had never been this close to a cock. He was excited because he was dealing with a virgin. In a way, I was, I guess. 

He then told me to open wide. I did, and he slid it in a short distance and then back out. He shouted at me to cover my teeth with my lips. I thought that was a good idea. He then face fucked me for a few minutes. I was choking and nearly spewed a few times on him. The saliva was dripping out all over his balls and my chest. 

His friend asked for a turn, and he was kinder for a few minutes. Then he grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his chest. The cock went down my throat, and it hurt me. He held it there until I was about to faint. He pulled out, and I chucked up a little fluid. It burnt my throat. He laughed and started fucking my face hard; I felt his cock get bigger and guessed he was about to cum. I felt the first lot go down my throat and the second he pulled out, so it went over my tongue. Then he pulled completely out and cum over my face. I was ordered to lick the end of his cock as the last drops came out. The taste was bitter but not gut-wrenching. My face looked a mess, I am sure. cum, saliva and tears.

Now they wanted to fuck me. Would you believe it? They played paper rocks and scissors to see who would cum in my cunt first? The blond won and pushed me to the floor and just opened my legs and shoved his cock in me in one stroke. It went in easily. He laughed and said he knew I was wet down there because I wanted this. For fuck sake, I thought, was he right? 

His cock felt nice in there, different from a toy. He started slow as he wanted to feel my pussy I am sure. He was big and filled me up. He grabbed me around the throat and started calling me a lesbian slut and now a bronze star one. He thought he was funny, but knowing I was no longer a virgin hurt me greatly.

My thoughts were clouded now as the feeling between my legs went from OK to Wow, this feels different. He started to pump me harder and faster. My pussy got wetter and wetter, and I was doing everything to stop the feelings down there, but I couldn't. Then I felt myself pushing up as he came down into me. Soon after this, I started to moan. He told his friend that I was a slut and was loving this now. Her cunt felt wet, and she was about to cum. he was right, and I hated myself at this point, but I kept wanting this cock to cum in me and for me to cum. He was getting close, and so was I. When I felt his first load go in me, I cum like never before, my whole body tensed up, and the fire between my legs was lit. I nearly fainted once we both finished. 

I wanted this cock to stay in me forever. But the reality hit me, and I felt ashamed of my actions. 

Then he jumped off me, and I was put on my hands and knees as the other one wanted my pussy now. He was brutal. He fucked me like a machine. My knees were getting bloodied as he pushed me across the room. I cum, I think, at least three times before he did. They were fantastic, a different type of cumming like I never had before with a woman and a toy in there like this.

They then discussed what to do next. The blond one wanted my arse. I don't like my rear being played with, and the most ever has been a finger in there. But he was about to shove his massive cock in me. He rubbed his cock over my pussy and then put it against my little hole. He pushed hard, which hurt a lot, but it stung like nothing before once the head was in. I cried in pain, but he thrust it in until I felt his balls against my pussy. I was proud I could have something big, but the pain was intense. 

He started to fuck me slowly at first. I relaxed, and half the pain went away. I had to concentrate to do this, but it worked. Then he pumped me hard, and I felt an orgasm cumming. My head was saying pain, and my body said this feels good. He cum just before I was about to. I was disappointed. Would you believe it? 

The second boy's turn was next, and I thought I needed to take charge a bit. I told him to lay on his back, and I squatted over his cock and let him enter my rear hole. It didn't hurt as much in this position, and I could control the tempo. I went off slowly, and he was smiling at me. I closed my eyes and went with it. I could feel my orgasm was coming, and it would be soon, so I pumped as fast as my legs would let me. I cum again, like the first one that day. It felt so bad and so good; he must off cum at some point as I felt his cock soften. I lay on him, exhausted now. He pushed me off. 

I then realised I needed to pee like never before. I told them, and they laughed. Both lay on the floor and told me to clean the shit-covered cocks with my piss. I did, and it felt good, really good. I played with my clit and cum just at the end of me pissing on them. 

Why would they let me do that to them? It was an odd request. I have had many girls who love water sports and pissed and been pissed on. This must have been something that they liked and wanted. Pissing on a cock seemed a dom thing, or making me piss was a way of saying we can make you do anything.

Then I realised what I had just done and went down on the floor in the fetal position and started to cry uncontrollably. They let me as they got dressed. Once they had, they picked me up by the shoulders and dressed me as best they could as the tears flowed. They seemed to like it was nothing, and this made it worse.

One looked at his phone and said we better get out of here. Then, they did something that shocked me. They grabbed the two video cameras from atop the toilet walls. They looked at me and said. "If you go to the cops, this will end up on the internet for everybody to see you, Joanne enjoying being fucked by men."

They knew my name, I thought, but I did have my driver's license in my shorts and must have looked at it. 

As they left, They reminded me of what they had said at the beginning. That no one tells the cops. FUCK I thought. They unlocked the men's and female toilets doors and took their padlocks. I went into the female toilets and looked at myself in the mirror, and I was a mess. I was bruised and cut, and my face swelled around my lip. 

I didn't know what to do as I could not tell anyone or go home like this and try to explain what happened. I rang my brother.

Lucy was so supportive, like my brother. At the time, I wanted to kill the little fuckers, but that's another story.