The Runaway

Story Info
A girl leaves her abusive home and finds something better.
2.1k words
3.88
14.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nested456
nested456
66 Followers

I ducked - the plate missed me and smashed into a wall.

My father had been on the alcohol and cocaine again. Is this the rage where he finally kills me? It was the day before my eighteenth birthday, and he hadn't remembered it. A year ago, blind with drink and anger he crashed his car into a lamppost - killing my mother. But by the time the police arrived the alcohol had gone from his system and he blamed it on the other car involved - there wasn't enough evidence so charges were dropped. I wasn't in the car then but he admitted as much to me in another of his rages.

Now he was angry again. I never quite knew why. I often left the house when he was in a rage but this was the last time I'd ever come back. I had just my phone; I quickly put my running shoes on and ran out the door.

"Never come back" he screamed behind me. "I should never have fucked that whore." I learned the word "whore" a long time ago as that's what he so often called my mother. I ran to the end of the street and it was clear he wasn't following me, so I texted my best friend Charlotte and asked if I could stay.

She replied yes and I made the three mile or so walk to hers. I knocked and she opened. I took off my shoes, sat down on her family sofa, and explained what happened. Charlotte's mom Katie and her dad Anthony were there. I always liked Anthony. He's what I always wished I had in a father. He was tall, with brown hair and a kind-looking face. He was some kind of electrical engineer. My father sold drugs, and spent most of what he earned buying more. Yet Anthony was intelligent, caring, and beautiful inside. He had recently taken his family on a holiday to Macchu Picchu. I was always so jealous of what Charlotte had; my father never took me on any trips or said anything kind to me.

"You'll have to stay here tonight," Anthony said. "We've got a small airbed, you can stay in Charlotte's room."

"Thank you so much."

"It's alright, and happy birthday for when you wake up!"

I smiled and went with Charlotte to sort out the airbed. This was the most care I'd been shown in a long time. I was tired and still shaking, so once the airbed was up and a sleeping bag on it we didn't talk much and I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up the whole family was awake. Charlotte said "come downstairs". She'd given me a dressing gown to borrow, so I put it on and went down. I got to their lounge, and saw a large present in wrapping paper.

"Happy birthday Dawn!" they all sang together.

"Thank you so much." I tore off the wrapping paper, and inside was a beautiful floral dress. A pattern of white, red, and yellow roses mixed with a gentle green background. It was perfect.

"Go to my room and try it on!" Charlotte was excited. "And can I spoil it?"

"Alright then," Katie replied.

"Mom and I are going shopping and we're having a party for you later."

I was overjoyed. I took the dress to Charlotte's room and put it on. It fit well. My father doesn't buy much food but I know where he stashes his drug money, so I take just enough to avoid suspicion and buy my own food. I get donuts, fries, ice cream and similar feel-good foods that I can eat away from home. I know they're not the healthiest but I don't know when I'll next eat properly. The donuts in particular have given me more belly fat than I'd like, but this size 14 floral dress fits me well. I look in Charlotte's mirror, and I feel more beautiful than I ever have before. It's tight, but looking at myself now it appears to hug my figure, and make it finally look pretty.

I go downstairs, and everyone tells me I look stunning. Katie says that she's invited a few more of Charlotte's friends and two of Charlotte's cousins for a party tonight. Then she says that I should get some rest while they go shopping, and when they get back help prepare for the party. I thank them again, and say that I'll probably have another nap as I still feel exhausted.

They leave, but Anthony stays. He's working from home today doing whatever it is he does - I'm not entirely sure. But he starts to talk to me.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"No thanks, I was just going to go back to bed and have a quick rest."

"OK, well I'm not so busy today so if you need anything let me know."

"Thanks for being so nice. I really don't deserve it you know."

"We're glad to help. Just ask if you need anything."

"Thanks again. I was just wondering, what do you do for work when you're at home?"

"It's very boring. It's to do with a thing called conductivity. My firm make these adapters and we have to research their properties."

"Sounds interesting. I'm trying hard at science at school."

"I could show you?"

"Great."

We go to Anthony's office. I pull up a chair, and he shows me some 3d design he's working on. I am genuinely interested, but I can't stop thinking about how perfect this man is. How he's gentle, intelligent, caring, protective. He's what I've wanted my whole life to have in a dad; he's what I want in a future husband if ever that day comes.

I point at something on the screen, and as I do I brush against his right hand. With a "sorry" he gently taps my hand back. I reply with a "sorry" too and I don't know why I'd do this but I tap his hand in return. Then he puts his hand on mine and says "you're gonna be ok."

I shed a tear. The goodness and genuine compassion I've received - given to me, a problem teen, a mess who lives by stealing dollar bills from her dealer father and buying junk food - I am being looked after.

And it continues. Anthony notices the tear and with an "it's OK" wipes it away.

"Sorry" I say again as I try and wipe my own tears. I don't want to cry. When my father saw me crying he'd shout, call me pathetic, and threaten to hit me if I didn't stop. But this man, why is he so different, so good? I try but I can't stop the tears. My breathing gets heavier, and tears drop onto my dress as I think of the many years of pain I've been through.

Anthony puts his arm round me, and I rest my head on his shoulder. He puts his other arm around me, and then I give him the firmest hug I can ever remember giving. I manage to stop crying, and with our arms still around each other I look at him. His mouth is in a faint smile. Is he smiling just looking at me? Am I really pretty, am I really able to make a man smile?

I smile the happiest smile I can remember seeing him look at me like this. The moment we have is precious - who knows when I'll get another with a man as wonderful as Anthony? I kiss those kind and smiling lips. Kiss them just quickly, just friendly. And he kisses me back. Again just quickly, just friendly. But next I kiss him slowly. And more than friendly. With my tongue I touch his and we kiss long enough that when our lips finally break, I notice his computer monitor has turned off.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," Anthony says. But you should have Anthony. And you should do it more. You should love me, and make up for the many years I was unloved.

"No, I like you." I stand up and pull his hands to try and signal to him to get up too. "Take care of me."

He gets up, and I hold his left hand with my right as I move, almost running, to Charlotte's room. Anthony doesn't need to be pulled. He goes with me. We get to the room and I close the door. I kiss him again, and I bend back to try and get him to help me onto the airbed. I want him. I know this is wrong. I know that he's married, that he's my best friend's dad, that he's about 30 years older than me. But I've never admired or trusted anyone like I do Anthony. Even his name is beautiful to me. I was frequently away from school, particularly since my mother was killed. But in this moment, the thought comes back of watching Shakespeare's Julius Caesar in English class. The crowd calls the play's Anthony the noblest man in Rome, and the description feels fitting. This Anthony is the noblest man in my town, the noblest man in my life.

But would he want me? He liked my face, he wanted to kiss me, sure. But I'm fat, they bought me a really large dress - so can he really find me attractive physically? I do not like my body, but I'm going to be brave and risk rejection. As I bend back, he holds me, and I pull at the zip of my dress to take it down. Anthony pulls the shoulder straps off and it falls to the ground.

Then I take a step back. With only my bra and underwear on I look at him. I can see myself in the mirror. I have a stomach roll and a slightly hanging belly, but I do like my breasts. I ask him "you like it?" and he steps forward, holds me again, and whispers "of course."

Overwhelmed with what might happen, I quickly undo my bra. I rip at his shirt, and soon my breasts touch at his chest. It's hairy, but he is slim. I look at him again, and lie down on the airbed as I remove my underwear.

He looks unsure, and I nod as I look down at my pussy. I see him take off his pants and underwear but leave his shirt on, although unbuttoned.

He climbs on me, and forces my legs far apart. He takes the pillow from under my head, lifts up my thighs, and places it underneath my ass. I stare at his body - it's slim, it's not particularly muscular, I might weigh more than he does. To be honest I used to dream of guys who were more well-built than Anthony is. But his heart is so beautiful, the person inside is so pure, his actions to me were what I needed more than anything - so right now there is genuinely nobody sexier.

My attraction gets more than I can take and I soak the sleeping bag I'm lying on. Anthony sees this, laughs slightly, and enters me. He's large, although this being my first time, I can't say if he's larger than average. But he feels very deep. It hurt slightly the first time going in, but then he thrusts repeatedly and I feel a building sense of enjoyment. As he thrusts, he smacks hard onto my belly and I feel a slight stinging as his chest hits mine. His arms press firm on my shoulders, and I place mine over his back. I pull at him, I want him to lie on me and embrace me. To never leave, so I will never again doubt that I'm loved.

I see his face clench. I've maintained a buildup of pleasure for as long as he's been inside me, but he is going to release soon so I do. I let out a soft cry of joy, and then I see his face soften, I feel his dick soften, and his warm juice fills me inside.

I pull Anthony down and he nestles his face between my breasts. I want to hold him here, enjoying the imprint of my first time as long as it can last. Let's hope they don't come back with the shopping soon. Why did you want me Anthony? Did Katie not give you what you needed? Or did you just see me as beautiful, as irresistible? Whichever it was, this is the best day I've ever experienced. When I first had a dick penetrate me and release inside of me. When I first cried with orgasmic happiness. When I first knew what the afterglow of sex was like. And when I had all this not just with anyone, but with the kindest and most loving man that I have ever known.