All Comments on 'The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 16'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
2027fred2027fredabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Cant wait for the next chapter keep it up

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Oh yeah

! *crashes through walls*

I'm sorry, I have no idea that idea was going to hit me, but it did and I chose not to edit it out. Anyways, loved the chapter. Manaform is another lovely addition that will be both extremely useful moving forward, and for lack of a better term, allow for a bit more wiggle room if he ends up in a deeper end of a pool before he's ready. Just because the body can lift a car with hysterical strength, doesn't necessarily mean you'll be able to train yourself to use it. Useful though that would be for someone with healing magic.

Really loving that she had been training him in martial arts all this time, because in general its good discipline to learn, and really helps tie in Manaform (no idea why this name came up, just did. If yah like it its yours) by combining his style of magic with combat: something Ikuno already does with her hand casting. Also like how it does still burn magic to use, so he can't just be turned on all the time, though not so much that he shouldn't be able to use it when he needs it.

PS I want all the girls and him to squee over the first baby (though not the eldest obviously, she'll come later). >.> And no, I'm not just saying that because I want to squee over the baby. Why are you saying I'm blushing, I'm not. Baka!

BluDraygnBluDraygnabout 5 years agoAuthor
Manaform... I like it!

Not sure if it will pop up in the story, but here in the comments I give my blessing to call it just that. XD

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Love the intricacy of your magic system.

toolbox0toolbox0almost 4 years ago
Something is wrong

The site won't let me click 5 stars for some reason, though the story has been top notch all the way.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71over 3 years ago

The way you describe Kal working through the runes is incredible. Half science and half art. Fantastic story so far.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Little more for me to say. 5 stars

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Great story! The fight training reminded me of the days sparring with my Master. I wish I had a healing spell like the one you describe. It would have saved me so much pain. The better I got the more he would change styles and still beat the crap out of me. LOL!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

*grumbling about being right about the summary of Perra's first time*

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

*MORE grumbling about Bea's breeding being summarized*

I enjoy the story, I just also enjoy the sex, and the emotional interactions included in the sex. And I was looking forward to Kal's reaction to sensing his child with Bea, like with Aradelle. Sorry, commenting as I read.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I guess I got confused what chapter I was commenting on when I wrote that comment? Still: *mutinous grumbling about Perra's first time being summarized without great detail*

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

"Ikuno was a far better fighter and new counters to everything he threw at her."

Should be "knew" in that sentence

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Great story! Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...