The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed to myself. She still threated me as her little boy. I found a couple of chicken sandwiches in the fridge and sat down on the table. As I enjoyed my lunch, my kid sister Tina came downstairs.

"Oh, it's you! I hoped you were mom. I'm going shopping this afternoon and need some money."

"Well, don't look at me! I've only worked a couple of days so far and didn't get paid yet. Mom's at Mrs. Axelby if you her," and I turned my attention to my sandwiches.

"Ugh, so I need to go there first too. Great! That's so not near the mall!" and she stampeded off.

I thought I'd indeed go to the park this afternoon so I started texting. "Yo, let's meet at the park. Let's say at 1:00pm?" and I sent the message some friends.

Not much later my smartphone started to buzz a couple of times. All of them agreed to come. "I'll bring a volley ball," Tom replied.

"Great!" I replied and I went to the bathroom to freshen myself up a bit.

Later that day, I met Eric, Tom, and Duncan in the park.

"Hey guys! What's up!" I asked in general.

"Not much!" Duncan replied. "Just enjoying the holidays, watch a little sport. You know, just chill!"

"Me too!" Tom replied. "So how was your first year in college?"

"Not bad," I answered.

"Not bad?" Tom replied. "I heard you got accepted to the athletics team. Meaning that your grades are good as well. That's a bit better than 'not bad' in my book!"

We laughed and talked about our first year in college. There was much to talk about as we all went to different colleges.

"And did you score too?" Eric asked, obviously referring to having any success with girls. "I know I did. One day, I met this wonderful blonde. Great ass, big tits and a smile to die for. She was so hot and so into me that we had sex the very first day we met each other!"

"And then the stopper flew out and she deflated, didn't she?" Duncan answered witty. We all laughed out loud.

"Let's play some ball!" Tom said. "There's an open pitch over there."

We started the game, Duncan and I versus Tom and Eric. We were very fanatic when it came to volley ball. As we played, more and more people were watching us and a small crowd gathered. "Break!" I yelled. It was a hot day and I was sweating like crazy. "Let me take my shirt off."

As I took my shirt off, I heard Tom say "Show off! You'd better show your skills on the pitch!"

We continued to play. The other team was serving. As Tom prepared to serve, I suddenly saw Pam in the crowd. She was wearing this super tight skirt and a blouse. The top few buttons were unbuttoned. She wiggled her fingers waving at me and had this sultry look in her eyes. I felt my stomach jump for a moment. POOF! The ball landed right next to me.

"Hey man! Pay attention!" I heard Duncan say annoyed.

"Sorry man, I got distracted."

"Let me guess. That cute little redhead over there? The one with that cute face? She's been checking you out you know. Ever since you took off your shirt."

"Yes, I was checking her out indeed!" I lied as I grinned. It wasn't her I was checking out though, although she was indeed very cute. But she wasn't the only one checking me out. Pam was as well and did little to nothing to hide it from me. It gave me a strange feeling inside.

As we continued the game, I saw Pam leave the crowd and walk away. I watched her walk off and could help myself thinking, "What a beautiful woman!"

Duncan and I eventually won the game with 3-1 in sets. "I want a rematch!" Tom said. "Jason and I against you two. What do say?"

"Sorry mate, I'm going home," I said. "My mom's expecting me for dinner. She still threating me like her little boy. It even got worse now that I'm away for such long periods of time."

"Tell me about it, man," Duncan acknowledged. "But I found that the best way to cope with it is to just let her do her thing!"

"Yeah, I guess so! See you later guys!"

As I got home, my parents and sister where already setting the table. "Hi honey. You're a bit late!"

"Sorry mom, I got carried away in a game of volley ball in the park."

"Next time, please keep track of the time," my dad replied. "I'm starving after a day's hard work!"

"Oh, by the way, Ms. Richards called. She wanted me to ask you if you could meet her at her place instead of in the park tomorrow."

There was that feeling again. "Oh, eh yes! Yes, fine! I have to leave a bit earlier but no problem," I replied.

"Ms. Richards, isn't that the slender brunette? What's her name again? Pat?" my dad asked my mom.

"Pam," I corrected him.

"Yes! Pam! I didn't know you were training together?" my dad asked.

"We met by chance in the park a couple of days ago and we thought it would be fun to train together. She's really fit you know. She can really help me to stay in shape during the summer."

"Yes, she's really hot, eh, I mean fit indeed! I wouldn't mind training with her either!" and he winked at me.

"She also asked me your cell phone number, which I gave her," my mom continued, ignoring my dad. "I hope you don't mind?"

Again that feeling, as if a knot tightened. "Sure, no problem!"

After dinner, I went to my room and switched on the TV. I zapped for a while and found some semi-interesting science program. I laid down on my bed and soon my mind started to wander off. What was it with Pam? She was clearly checking me out in the park. And now she asked me to meet her at her place tomorrow? What was she up to?

Beep-beep! I received a message on my phone. "Don't be late tomorrow. I've got great things planned!"

There was that feeling again and it most certainly was not my stomach. It came from deep within my pelvis. "Probably just another great training route!" I said to myself. But what if? I couldn't deny that she had a great body. "She's old enough to be your mother!" I said to myself again and I tried to concentrate on the show again.

I fell in a restless sleep. Images of Trisha flashed true my dreams but all of sudden those images were replaced with Pam. This time it was Pam wearing high heels. This time it was Pam dropping her skirt and blouse.

The next morning, I woke up before the alarm. I couldn't really say I was rested, but I quickly put on my running gear and ate my breakfast.

As I jogged towards Pam's house, I was quite nervous. What was she up to? All kinds of things raced through my mind.

I knocked on the door. "It's open!" I heard Pam say from inside the house. I opened the door and walked in. Pam stood in the living room, still in her bathrobe. "Ah, you're here already? You're early! Eager boy, aren't you?"

"Well, you told me not to be late!"

"That's true. I still have to put on my training gear though," she answered and she pointed to her leggings and top on the table. "I'll put them on quickly so we can start training!"

She turned her back to me and untied the bathrobe. As she got out of the bathrobe, I could see she was only wearing a sports thong. Her legs and buttocks were very well toned. She didn't seem to wear a bra. I quickly averted my eyes. "Oh God, sorry! I didn't expect you to... I'll look the other way!"

"Don't worry, Jason. I bet I'm not the first woman you see in her panties?" she said and I heard her giggle a bit.

I turned my back on her and after a short while she said, "You can watch now, I'm dressed."

"Sorry about that. It just that I didn't expect to you change in the living room."

"No need to say sorry. Let's go!" she replied. As she passed me, I could swear I felt her hand touch my ass ever so slightly.

Well, she sure had great things planned! We first ran a couple of miles and got to some outdoor training field. "Do you do squats?"

"Squats?" I asked. "Not regularly."

"They're great for almost all of the muscles in your legs. Not the mention what it does for your..."

"Ass," I thought to myself while staring at her behind while she squatted.

"...balance and general strength! I'm sure it will help you improve your running!"

After the exercises, we jogged back again to her house. As we arrived there, I was breathing heavily and was all sweaty. "Do you want to come inside for a sports drink? I could also lend you a book I have on training exercises. I didn't make this all up myself, you know!"

I was a bit hesitant after what happened yesterday, but I agreed to come inside. "Here you go," and she handed me the sports drink. "Did you like our training today? It was quite a heavy one, I must admit!"

"It sure was a hard one, but I did enjoy it. But I think I'm going to feel this in the morning"

"Did you also enjoy watching my ass as I did my squats?"

"Eh..."

"Don't be shy, just admit it. I saw you look at me today. And I also caught you looking at my boobs when we ran yesterday."

"I'm sorry, it's just that..." I apologized as I turned red.

"No, don't be sorry! Please don't be sorry. I enjoyed it. I enjoy you. I saw you on the volley ball pitch yesterday. You looked so hot, being all muscular."

She ran her finger down my chest. "Those tight pecs, that great six pack of yours..." Her finger went lower and lower, from my chest to my stomach to my upper legs. She laid her hand on my thigh and gently squeezed it as she gently bit her lower lip. "Those long, muscular legs. You're really in great shape, physically."

She came closer, her face only inches away from mine and whispered in my ear, "made me wonder how good you're in shape erotically," and she grabbed my crotch. That feeling I had before now turned into a sensation. A beast awakened deep inside me.

She gently kissed me on the lips. I replied by sticking my tongue in her mouth.

"Easy boy! Is that how they do it in college these days? Is that how you kiss you're dates? We've got a lot of training to do then. I'll teach you how to make love to a woman. Let me show you."

She sat on my lap. "You know, a real woman isn't in to having a propellor spinning around in her mouth," she said as she kissed me again. Her tongue was softly touching my tongue as she sucked on my lips. "Much better already. Be gently, that's far more erotic!"

She pressed her lips against mine again and we kissed each other gently. "Hmmmm, don't you agree that it feels a lot better this way?"

"Uhuh," I replied. I still couldn't really believe what was happening.

"You know, making love is a lot more than having sex. I assume you had sex before?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Pam"

"That's better. A woman likes to hear you call her name when making love. And as I'm your teacher now, this would be a good moment to call me Ms. Richards." She kissed me again, tender and loving.

"Yes, Ms. Richards."

She smiled at me. "Good boy! Tell me, what was it like to have sex? Who did you have sex with?"

She could see I found it awkward to talk about my sexual experiences with her. "Don't be shy! There's nothing wrong with having sex, but if you want to learn something I need to know how advanced you are. Is she pretty?"

"Yes, she's very pretty."

"Can you describe her for me?"

"Her name's Trisha. She has a beautiful dark skin, a beautiful face, rather big and firm breasts and a full and round ass. Her hair is long and smooth and she has these beautiful dark brown eyes."

"That sounds very pretty indeed. Do you like big breasts? Mine aren't that big though," she pouted while taking her top off.

Pam's breasts weren't as big as Trisha's, probably a firm B cup. But they were very perky and beautiful. I raised my hand to touch them.

"No, not yet! First tell me about your sexual experience. What did you two do? Did she give you a blowjob?"

I turned red again as I replied, "Yes."

"No need to blush, honey. There's nothing wrong with getting a blowjob, is there?" she reassured me. "How did she do it? Was it good?"

"It was wonderful, she really loves to do it. She can suck the cum right out of me!" I said. I couldn't believe my own ears, normally I would never talk like this about Trisha.

"She sucked the cum right out of you? Didn't she take her time? Didn't she enjoy? Her only goal was to get you to cum as soon as possible?

"She likes it rough and hard."

"She likes to cum and make you cum as soon as possible. She probably saw that in porn movies. She's a beginner, that's for sure."

I didn't agree with her. "Well, I can't say she's a beginner. She's actually quite good at it."

"Tell me, did she ever postpone her orgasm? Did she ever postpone your orgasm? Did she every edge you to an extent that you begged her to make you orgasm? That the slightest touch would cause you to explode? Or was the primary goal having an orgasm?"

"Well, isn't that the whole point of..."

"No, it isn't. At least not of making love. I will teach you. Let's get started with taking your shirt off. Come on! Take it off for me."

"Yes Ms. Richards," I replied as I took my shirt off.

"Just look at that firm, young body!" she said and she put her hands on my chest. "You shave, I see? Looking fine! Nice and smooth!" she said. She had the same sultry look in her eyes I saw earlier in the park.

"I know how those young girls fuck. I once was young, beautiful and unexperienced too, you know?"

"You're still beautiful, Ms. Richards!"

"Oh, that's sweet. Thank you, Jason!" she replied. Now it was her turn to blush a bit. "Most of those young girls watch porn and think that's the way it should be done. Young men as well, even more I guess. Tell me, was it ever anything else than a blowjob, maybe some pussy licking, fuck and then cum? And you also cum on her face I assume?"

How did she know? "Well, not exactly but like I said she..."

"...likes it rough. Yes, you told that already. But she simply doesn't know better! Let me show you."

She got up and took of her leggings. "Please, take your pants off for me. Yes, your shorts as well"

"Yes, Ms. Richards," I replied as I pulled them down. I was now completely naked. Pam, or Ms. Richards is would like to be called now, was still wearing her sports string.

As I set down in the couch again, she sat down on her knees in front of me. "Hmmm, also a clean shave. Lovely! You know, it's all in the mindset," she said as she started to caress my hard penis with her finger. It sent shivers down my spine and it made my cock jump up.

"Aaaaaaah!"

"You have to want to make love. The orgasm isn't the primary goal, it's the ultimate goal! The journey towards the orgasm and making it as pleasurable as possible is the primary goal," she continued. That single finger already felt so good. It tickled a bit which made me quiver.

"Jumpy, aren't you? I bet Trisha never did this? Didn't she worship your cock like I did?"

"No, aaaah! Ms. Richards," I panted.

"I thought so. It's worth worshipping though. So young and hard," she said as she started kissing the tip of my cock. She started kissing the shaft of my now rock-hard cock. "You know, shaving makes it look bigger? Not that you need that, it already has a very virile size!" she said while looking up at me. She continued to kiss and lick the shaft, gently wrapping her lips around it as she moved up and down.

"It's not always the sucking to makes a good blowjob. Sure, sucking it feels great but the penis is a very sensitive part of the body. For instance, this spot...."

"Oh fuck! God damn, that feels good!" I moaned out loud as she gently licked a spot just below the glans.

"Language, Jason! You don't talk to a lady like that!"

"Sorry, Ms. Richards."

"Like I said, this spot just here, is very sensitive as well," she explained while kissing the back of my penis from the head. I moaned out loud. "Do you like my lessons so far?"

"Yes, Ms. Richards. Very aaaaah, much!"

She giggled, "I thought so. And I like to teach you, too." She gently took my balls and started massaging them as her wet mouth ran up and down my hard cock. It felt so good already and she didn't even take it in her mouth for a second.

"Tell me, Jason. Did Trisha ever touch this spot?" she asked and started to stimulate my perineum.

"Aaah, oh my God! No, Ms. Richards," I confessed.

"Does it feel good?"

Feel good? It felt great! The softness of her lips wrapping the shaft of my cock combined her massaging my taint was a combination made in heaven. I could feel my orgasm building up.

"It feels great, Ms. Richards. OH GOD! AAAAAAH!"

It was too much for me. Her hand massaging my balls, her warm and wet mouth and tongue stroking along the shaft of my cock. I came hard and loud. Thick spurts of cum shot out of my throbbing cock. I could feel it land on my stomach.

"Oh my! That wasn't supposed to happen yet," she giggled a bit. "We should really work on your stamina if you want to please me, Jason!" Pam said. She wasn't angry, merely surprised I came so fast. "Next time tell me when you're about to cum!"

As I looked down, I could see most of my cum covered her face and hair. "Yes, Ms. Richards. I'm sorry I made such a mess of you."

"It's OK sweety," she said as she gently licked some of the cum of my cock. "I'll just go clean myself up a bit. I suggested you do the same so we can continue our lessons. You'll find tissues over there. I'll be right back."

I cleaned myself up a bit and thought about what I got myself in to. How did my running partner suddenly become my sex teacher? How did this escalate so quickly? I normally wasn't into older women. Yes, I checked Pam out every once a while which wasn't strange I guess as she had an amazingly fit body. Maybe I thought about her in a less then decent way once of twice but I could never imagine having sex with her. Or making love, as she liked to call it. But there simply was something about Pam. She simply was hot!

"There, all cleaned up again," Pam said as she returned a couple of minutes later. "I thought I'd slip in something easy to clean, in case you had an accident again."

She was wearing a black leather bra and thong. The bra lifted her breasts up a bit, creating a nice cleavage and her thong accentuated has nice ass even more.

"What's the matter, boy?" she said as I stood there with a tissue in my hand and my mouth opened a bit. "Don't you like it?"

"I love it, Ms. Richards. You look very sexy!"

"Thank you Jason, that's very sweet of you. Now, come and sit with me"

As we sat down, she started explaining. "You see, you had the wrong mindset! All you could think of was cumming. You felt my hand and mouth and all you could think of was cumming. On my face, I assume?"

She guessed right. Just seconds before busting my nuts I felt the tension in my balls rising and my cock started to jump and all I could picture was me shooting my load on her face and in her mouth, as I did with Trisha so often.

"I guessed it right, didn't I? But that's not the point of making love! Imagine me being Trisha in that case and you just shot your load. What would happen after that?"

"We'd be finished, I guess. Maybe she'd suck a little more to get the last cum but that would be it," I admitted. "But she never made me cum before we fucked."

"Indeed, that would be the end of it. All that sexual tension, all that arousement, gone within 15 minutes! A quicky, tops, to satisfy your sexual desires. But definitely not love making. You need to focus on the journey, not on the goal. And communicate, tell her, or me in this case, what's about to happen. Let's try it again."

"Yes, Ms. Richards," I replied and she started to caress my penis again. It was still soft but on hot standby as even the slightest touch made it start to swell again.

"You're an eager student, I can tell. Yes, very eager!" she said as she looked at my hardening cock with lust in her eyes. "Hmmmm! Let's continue with our lessons. Focus on the journey and tell me if it gets too much!"

She started to gently kiss my cock again, slowly and with care. She loved it apparently as she softly moaned. Her hand moved down to my balls and perineum and she started to massage. I tried to focus on not cumming, or 'on the journey' as Pam liked to call it.