The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I heard her say, "You see, it's working already. Your stamina is increasing nicely."

She got up and gave me a soft kiss. "Good boy! Now, have you ever made Trisha cum?"

"Yes, I did Ms. Richards."

"Great, and how did you do that? Did you caress her clit, softly fingered her pussy?"

"In most cases I licked her pussy, Ms. Richards."

"Oh, that's nice. But didn't you attend to her other erogenous zones first? You went right for the pussy?"

"In most cases I would play with her breasts too, Ms. Richards."

"Splendid! Can you show me what you do?" she asked.

I reached out to take of her bra. "No, dear boy! What's the rush? Don't you like my lingerie? It serves a purpose you know? Think of the journey. You won't travel by plane if you want to do some sightseeing alone Route 66, do you? Start kissing, move down to my neck and work your way down. Enjoy my still covered breasts, adore my cleavage. Kiss them, caress them before moving on. Make LOVE to me. Go ahead, and try!

I gently started to kiss her. As our tongues met in this slow dance of lust, I gently grabbed her waist, pulling her a bit closer. Our lips were crushed together in a passionate kiss. As I released my lips, I looked into her eyes. "You're so beautiful, Ms. Richards," I said before I started kissing her neck. She softly moaned and tilted her head. "Oh, sweet boy. That's so sweet of you!"

I gently laid my hand on her breast. The leather of her bra was warm. I caressed it, gently squeezing. I gently kissed her cleavage will holding them, gently pushing them up a bit more.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I attended to her breasts. I softly kissed them everywhere I could before slowly moving my hand to her back to release her bra. As I released it, she arced her back a bit presenting me her breasts. Her nipples were hard and inviting. "Do you like them? They may not be very big but they're very sensitive."

"They're beautiful, Ms. Richards!" I said as I took her breasts in my hand again. They were a nice handful, soft and warm. I gently kissed her breast and nipple.

Pam still had her hands running through my hair and I could hear her pant softly. "You're a great student, Jason. This feels so good! Oh yes, I love feeling your sweet mouth on my boobs!"

"You know what would really add to the journey?" she asked while looking at me. "If you'd caress my pussy as well. Go on, touch it. Feel me, play with me. Feel how wet you make me!"

I moved my right hand down and reached inside her thong. It was a very tight fit as the leather didn't stretch. "Let me remove those for you. Or better, you remove them for me!"

"Yes, Ms. Richards," I said as I took her thong by the waist band. I pulled down her thongs and revealed a perfectly trimmed pussy. Her pubic hair was in the shape of a heart and her pussy itself was shaved smooth. It looked soft and inviting and I actually liked it a lot better than completely bald. "Hmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Do you like it? I trimmed it this morning, especially for you."

"It's look very hot, Ms. Richards," and I gave a tender kiss on the trimmed heart.

She laid down on the couch, spreading her legs a bit. She looked absolutely stunning being fully naked. I could see her pussy glisten and she gently caressed her tits.

"Tell me Jason and be honest. Do you really think I'm hot?"

"Ms. Richards, I think you're a very hot and sexy woman!" I admitted.

"So, you don't mind being with an older woman? I mean, I'm not as young as Trisha I assume. I have a few wrinkles in my face and..."

I didn't let her finish as I crushed my lips against her. "You're beautiful Ms. Richards and I want to make love to you."

"Aaaaah, sweetie!" she moaned as I started moving my way down from her mouth towards her pussy. I briefly caressed and kissed her tits, went down to her well-trained abs and finally reached my goal. Her hands ran through my hair as I descended to her pussy.

"Remember, it's all about the journey!" she reminded me moaning and she pushed my head between her legs. I started licking her pussy ever so gently, softly sucking on every part of it. As I took her clit between my lips she started to moan.

"Ooooh God! You're a fast learner sweetie. Aaaaahh, that feels good!"

She got wetter by the second as I spread her pussy and softly massage her opening with my finger.

"Oh yes boy! Keep going! Oooooooh, that feels GOOD!" Pam started to moan even louder.

"It's all about the journey," I said to myself and I moved further down, releasing her clit from my mouth. A like groan of disappointment sounded when I stopped sucking her clit. I started to taste her opening, allowing her juices to run down my tongue. She tasted sweet with a hint of sour. She tasted great! I gently pushed my tongue into her pussy.

"Aaaah, yes!" I heard her moan. She pushed her pelvis up, allowing me to penetrate her deeper with my tongue. I recalled her touching my perineum and what that did to me, so I tried to reach for it with my hand. I reached too far and instead of her perineum I touched her tight anus.

"AAAAHH!!!" she moaned loudly. "Skipping a few lessons, sweetie? Anal is in the advanced course, you know?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you there."

"Don't be sorry, it feels good! Keep going. You can probe my ass a bit too if you like?"

I gently applied some pressure to her tight hole. It had an instant effect. She pulled my head away from her opening back to her clit. I started to suck and lick it a little harder this time, as Pam guided me with her hand on my head. "Use your thumb! I want to feel your thumb in my pussy!"

I stretched out my thumb towards her opening. It slid in so easy! As I licked her clit and massaged her pussy and ass, she started to move her pelvis up and down. My finger slid deeper in her tight ass with every move as she fucked my thumb. I could hear Pam lose all dignity. "Fuck, boy! Fuck that feels good. Eat my pussy, Jason! Aaaaaah YES!"

Suddenly, she pulled me away. "Stop! Please stop! I don't want to reach an orgasm yet," she reverted to her normal, decent, language again. "And I'm sorry about my foul language, but it feels so unbelievably good!"

"No worries, Pam." She looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "I mean, Ms. Richards. I kind of like it when a woman talks dirty."

"I think it's time for you next lesson, now that we've covered the basics of making love and oral sex. Our next lesson covers penetration of the pussy, or coitus. Or fucking, as you like. Could you lay down for me?" she panted a bit.

As I got on the couch, she sat down on my pelvis. My cock, hard and wet from precum, stood upright and touched her pussy. As she started grinding me, she said "You see, fucking a woman also should be about the journey. It's easy enough to cum but that's just the ultimate goal." She rose up a bit and aligned her pussy with my cock. As she lowered herself, I could feel it slide into her warm pussy."

"Aaaah!" I moaned as Pam mounted me. She didn't move yet.

"You see, I could make you cum in less than a minute I guess but that would be a waste of the journey, wouldn't it?" she said as she slowly started to ride my cock. Every time she sat down on me, she'd move her pelvis allowing me to penetrate her completely. "I mean, this is what, aaaaaah, makes the journey so good. That sensational feeling of you inside me. Look at me while I fuck you. Look at how your cock slides deep inside me!"

I watched her slow fuck me. I saw the pleasure on her face, her eyes closed and softly moaning as she fucked me. Her perky tits were standing upright with hard nipples. I reached out a gently pinched her nipple and caressed her breasts. "Oh God Jason, this feels good."

She picked up the pace a bit. Her tits started to bounce gently on the rhythm of her thrusts. I could not only see my cock penetrate her pussy but also hear it slide in and out of her wetness. Our bodies made a soft slapping sound as she fucked me. She knew exactly what to do and what she liked.

"The trick is to start easy. Even if it feels so good to wrap my pussy around your hard tool," she tried to explain between her moans.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" her moans grew larger and got hoarser. She lowered her upper body, crushing her tits against my chest, and started to grind her pussy against me. "God, I wanted you so bad. And for so long!" she whispered in my ear. "And now I finally have you deep inside my pussy! Your young, hard cock deep in my pussy! Fuck, it feels so good! You know what I did when I got home from the park yesterday? I fucked myself, I fucked myself pretending it was you."

The grinding intensified, introducing a circular motion. I felt the tension building up in my balls again. "Try to focus on the journey! Try to FOCUS!" I said to myself.

"Aaaaah, Ms. Richards! Stop! I'm cumming!" I said while I felt my cock start to throb.

"No fucking way I'm stopping now. Fuck me Jason, fuck my pussy! Oh God! Oh my fucking GOD I'M CUMMING! Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK! Keep going, keep fucking me. AAAAHHH!!"

She frantically started to grind her clit against my pelvis. My cock rammed balls deep in her pussy as Pam came hard and loud. I could feel her pussy tighten, squeezing my cock hard. It pushed me over the each. I exploded deep inside her, throbbing and spurting. My orgasm intensified hers and she started to scream. "FUCK YESS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

As our orgasms fainted, we laid on top of each other. My cock was still buried deep inside her pussy. We cuddled for a while, holding each other.

"My God, Ms. Richards," I said after a couple of minutes

"Please call me Pam again. I've had my moment of fun being your teacher."

"Shit, Pam. That was absolutely the best sex I ever had."

"Hihi, my experience paid off then??"

"It sure did! But is it true? Did you really want to fuck me that bad?"

"I've found you a handsome young man for quite a while now. Ever since you started working out.. Seeing you getting all muscular and athletic set me on fire. But you were still way too young for me back then, being still in high school. So I resisted the urge, I simply had to. But when I saw you earlier at your mother's birthday, all buffed up and good looking, I could no longer resist. I fantasized about you and I deliberately started looking for you, hoping to catch you while you were running. I just had to have you. I always had a thing for young, muscular men you know."

"And that whole teaching stuff?"

"That was just a fantasy of mine. It was my fantasy to be a young boy's sex teacher and I liked every minute of it. But the things I taught you are still valid though. It's about the journey, although even I can't resist to cum when being fucked hard and deep."

She gave me a long a sensual kiss, which immediately gave me that familiar feeling again. It made my cock twitch. She felt it jump a bit inside her. "Still not satisfied?" she said and gently started to move her pelvis while kissing me again. I could feel my cock start to swell again.

She got up and looked at my hardening cock. "You see, that's what I love about young men! They recover so fast, they can just keep going and going! My God, what a great cock!" she said as she grabbed my cock and started all over again.