The Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to catch my breath, releasing her leg from its position against my body and letting it fall back down to the bed. I quickly followed it, face planting into the duvet and rolling onto my side to face her. She tilted her head my way, pouting her lips. I looked to her chest and the tits that had helped drive me to orgasm and then leaned in to kiss those pouting lips. A few gentle pecks were all we managed before she started laughing.

I joined her for a second. "It can't have been that bad, surely?" I teased her, but I was still hoping the answer wouldn't break me.

"I just can't believe we did that." she said. I stared into her eyes and they were glistening. I couldn't look away. I was completely stunned by the fact we had ended up here as well but I wouldn't change it for anything. "I don't really know what to say."

I wasn't sure either. Whether this was a short term fling or a long term friends with benefits arrangement I would do whatever it took to satisfy her and bring her whatever level of emotional connection and affection she desired. If she just needed to me to be a dildo she could use to get off occasionally I could do that too.

"Do you feel guilty?" she asked me, another surprise.

"About what?" I asked, but it was obvious. Maybe I was trying to show her there was nothing we needed to feel guilty about. "Ellie? Then no. We're adults. You know it's you who always reminds me that she cheated on me so this is just... revenge."

Thankfully she laughed, before leaning in and kissing me again. Then she sat up and pushed herself up onto her feet. She turned back to me. My cum was obviously still on her, and thick enough to barely be running down her skin. Her breasts had fallen back into their natural state. They probably hung a little looser than they had when she was younger but they were still so full and firm looking, with a wider gap between them than her daughter. I still hadn't really touched them, except when I tried to nibble on her nipple through her bra and never took the chance when I lay down beside her, which was a new but devastating regret of mine.

"I'm not guilty either." she said, securing any worries I might have had about her having any regrets. Her sports bra was still hanging on but she finally finished the job and lifted it over her head and dropping it to the floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She took a few steps towards the door. "I'm going to get a shower."

"Okay. I'll be-" I started.

"That was a hint by the way." I didn't need telling twice. I jumped up off the bed and chased her out of the room. I got my first chance to take in her arse, and it looked just as good as it felt. Maybe running had done good things to it or maybe she always had a little booty I never noticed but either way I couldn't wait to get my hands back on it.

She started running the warm water of the shower before we found ourselves kissing again, as so often we did. The feeling of her bare tits against my chest could have awakened my dick on its own. I was soft now and hoping I would stay that way for a bit, taking a rest before the promised round two. A snog and grope in the shower wouldn't help much. She reached out to test the temperature and then we stepped into the warmth. I noticed the shower head had changed since the last time I was here and she had one of those giant square rain style shower heads now. It was quite luxurious, quickly drenching us both as we started to explore each other's bodies.

The feeling of running your hands over a wet arse or pair of tits is something else. I finally found my way to her chest, squeezing and kneading her breasts for a while before finally getting my mouth on them. I sucked on her nipples hungrily one by one, gently at times before moving over and devouring the other. Her hands went to my cock and balls, massaging them softly and slowly bringing some life back into them. We spent 10 or 15 minutes in there playing with each other and then cleaning each other before climbing out and starting to dry off.

As she wrapped a towel around her hair to dry off she gave me a rundown of her plans. "I'm not going to the hospital for a few hours so we can chill for a little bit but we're fucking again before I go."

I shrugged sarcastically, raising my hands into the air. "I guess. If you say so. I guess I can go again."

"Shut up will you." she joked, before throwing me one of her dressing gowns to put on. She wrapped one around herself and we topped up on drinks before returning to bed and just lounging around chatting. We never got into the future of our relationship or any of that because clearly she just wanted to have some fun with a friend and it was very easy even after sex to just hang out like the sex didn't happen. It wasn't an hour of pure flirting. We just chatted, with the occasional flirty moment. The energy was different for obvious reasons but we were making it clear that we could go back to normal. The most serious she got was reminding me we would need to be careful about our fling because both of her daughters had keys to this house. I tried to convince her that our new form of cardio meant we could miss a few training sessions, but she shut me down.

When I felt fully recharged I headed to the bathroom to empty my bladder and dropped my dressing gown before returning to the bedroom. She didn't take much convincing, slipping out of her own as she rolled off the bed and joined me in a kiss. I turned to push her against the wall, sucking on her tongue, lips, neck and then nipples in a desperate trip down her body. My fingers found her pussy, massaging her lips tenderly and making sure she was wet and ready for me. My cock hardened on its own, desperate to sink inside her again. I knew it was time when it started to poke her hip, leaving a small kiss of pre cum on her skin.

I couldn't take it much longer. I had to be back inside her. I flipped her around, pressing the upper half of her body into the wall and pulling her hips and arse my way. She arched her back expertly and I quickly inserted myself back inside her opening. I took it slow to begin with, making sure she was wet enough to take me in but once I had confirmation of that I started to fuck her hard, slamming my hips into her backside and filling her up with each thrust. It was faster than I fucked her in missionary and the slapping of our bodies together echoed around the room. She had been quieter in our earlier rendezvous as well, but now she was moaning more consistently, her cheek pressed into the wall as she let loose and enjoyed herself more and more.

She reached back with one arm to dig her nails into my shoulder and when I was ready to move on I took hold of that arm and then the other, holding them behind her back as I stood her upright again. I walked her to the bed, my cock only slipping out at the last second as I pushed her onto the mattress. "Kneel." I said, jerking myself off for a moment as she settled on the edge of the bed, arse in the air and face down in the fabric. I slipped back inside her and carried on with my earlier work, hammering away as she squirmed into the bed and reached her arms out in front of to grip the sheets.

I changed angle a few times, if only to give myself a better view of my shaft sliding in and out of her, watching each insertion and salivating at the feeling. Then I lifted one leg onto the bed, using it to gain more leverage and a suitable angle to fuck deeper into her. This got the best reaction and she started to voice her enjoyment more often. "That's right. Fuck. That's it." she cried and I wouldn't dare to change it. She started to push back into me and I just kept steady so she could enjoy herself on my dick. Everything seemed just right and she told me with each and every moan. "Don't stop. Don't stop. You're making me cum." she shrieked out as her legs tensed up and she slipped off my cock. I just stood and watched as she spasmed in orgasm, rolling onto her side and reaching to play with her own pussy before the pleasure finally subsided.

"Oh my God." she whimpered, bringing her hand up her body and squeezing her own tits in a cross armed fashion. It was like she was hugging herself and the emotion seemed so real. "I haven't had an orgasm in so long. Fuck Adam." She started to stir, stretching her legs and lifting onto her knees. "Lie down. I'm going to ride you."

I didn't need asking twice and I quickly found myself on my back at the top of her bed, making myself comfortable among the pillows. She kneeled beside me, taking my cock in her hand and tickling the shaft and head devilishly before straddling me and inserting my length inside her. She fell to the balls instantly, taking all of me and pressing her palms into my chest. She started to lift herself up and down, leaning forward enough that I could slip out of her easily before she eagerly dropped back down. My cock roared inside her and I didn't expect to last much longer.

I just sat back and enjoyed to start, watching her face as she rode me. Even now she looked so elegant and fierce and classy, just like I had told her before. She was everything. I watched her boobs move with her labored breaths and reached up to squeeze them as she ground into my lap. "You're so fucking hot." I told her, unable to stay quiet. She rode quicker after, so it had the desired effect of driving her on. "Lean forward. I'll fuck you." I said, keen to finish myself off with one last fucking of her incredible body.

"No." she said, taking control of my orgasm with one word. "I'm making you cum. Inside me." She remained upright, lifting herself up and down my shaft until she found a flawless rhythm, her body and pussy and tits bouncing on my cock like only she could. My toes curled and my feet pressed desperately into the mattress as my dick reached euphoria and I exploded inside her perfect pussy, filling her as much as I could with my second load of the day. I groaned in ecstasy, mouth agape and mind unable to really handle everything that had happened today. She kept riding me for so long that the sensation became too much and I sat up to grab and stop her.

"No." I said, my voice raspy. "You're killing me." I kissed her deep and helped her to roll onto her back, keeping my load inside her and not releasing it to make a mess of her bed. "You're fucking unbelievable." I fell back beside to her on the bed, reaching over to tickle her arm. I was completely obsessed with her, that much was clear. "Any time you need me, just let me know."

"We're going to have a lot of fun, Adam." she said. "But first, there's something you need to do for me."

"Anything." I assured her.

"We're going to sign up to a marathon or you're never fucking me again."