The Rush Ch. 02: Measuring Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're at the total mercy of an incel who thinks you 'defiled' the girl he's obsessed with," Lance summarized.

"You need to tell Kyle or somebody," Tony implored. "What Christian did has gotta be grounds for getting kicked out of the frat, or punished somehow."

"You can't just rat him out, though," Kevan cautioned. "Nobody likes a rat, especially those guys, no matter how justified."

Lance nodded. "Like, it sucks, but you'd just be putting a worse target on your back."

"I know it's dumb," Roddy said, "but I still really don't wanna fuck this up. I still want to be in the frat."

"Yeah, Rodge," Kevan replied, "we all want you to stay in too. And we all need to be liked for that to happen, especially you. These guys have got to love you; you need their trust and support."

"And," Lance added, "we need to find an opportunity to get him to expose himself. Show his nutso side to everyone else."

"I think Lance is right," said Tony. "That way you don't get labeled a snitch."

"Well, how do you propose we do that?"

Lance smiled. "I think I have an idea. We just need to find the right opportunity."

Lance laid out his plan in detail. "Someone might get killed, or worse," Kevan quipped. "But that might actually be our best course of action here."

"Just leave the details to me. I'll let you know when the time is right," Lance promised. "But in the meantime... Roddy's going to need to be the best houseboy SPH has ever seen."

"Thanks, guys," said Roddy meekly. He felt like he could cry from the emotional rollercoaster -- the high of making it into the frat, the shame of his microdick being exposed to all of his peers, the dread of his new houseboy status, the pain from Christian's attack, the love and support of his friends.

The boys disbanded for the evening and crawled into bed, class just a few hours away. Roddy was already planning on skipping his 9 a.m. -- a gen-ed English class currently covering a book he'd already read in high school -- and sleeping away the previous night. Maybe, he thought, he'd wake up to realize it had all been a terrible dream.