The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes"

"Would you like to kiss my neck? Go on."

Jakob kisses her neck. So far so good.

Katya notices Jakob has an erection. Oh, dear.

"What would Jakob like to do with miss Katya today?"

"Sex. Want sex with the pretty lady."

"Is it okay if miss Katya gets to look and see how big Jakob is?"

Jakob grins. "Jakob is big. Jakob is bigger than Kacper."

Resigning herself to the sex to gain his trust Katya slowly unbuttons his trousers and releases the monster snake of a penis. Even Katya is taken back by the size.

"Oh my Jakob, what a big boy you are. Would you like me to give you relief with my hand?"

"Mouth. Jakob wants the pretty lady to suck his cock." Oh well, Pytor was wrong about that one. Men are men she thought.

"Okay, Jakob."

Katya lifts her skirts up and gets on her knees. She arranges her skirts and wraps both hands around the massive member and starts to lick. Jakob has other ideas and wants them in her mouth and forces her head down. Katya places her palms on the massive thighs to balance herself as Jakob tries to make her take more of his length. Katya uses her tongue to try and make him cum before being choked to death. Not a great start. So much for the mother figure. Pytor was wrong again.

Fortunately, Jakob has a sensitive glans so cums quickly but with a lot of cum that Katya has to gulp and swallow. He still wants more of his cock down her throat but Katya's shoulders and thighs are stronger so she braces against the force and Jakob finally spent eases back out of her mouth. She coughs and chokes a bit but is okay.

She takes the limp cock and wanks it slowly.

"How was that Jakob?"

"Nice. Jakob likes."

Thank God! She thinks.

"Do you want the pretty lady to take her clothes off?"

"Show boobies!"

"You want to see my breasts?"

Jakob nods.

Why are most guys tit men she thinks? She is used to it in the bar.

She pulls the dress down the shoulders and pulls the bra down to reveal her firm DD breasts.

Jakob brings his head down and begins to suck on her nipples. Okay, she thinks there is a mummy issue right there. Okay, Pytor I will give you that one. She knows it's going to be a long day but hopefully, the plan still works. The sex is still to come but however big he is she can take him, but she will need to fuck him rather than the other way round. No

Kacper rough sex with that monster man and cock both thank you.

"Would you like to fuck mummy now big boy?" Where did that come from? But it worked.

"Yes, mummy!" How easily kids can be fucked up she thinks.

"Will mummy keep her pretty clothes on for Jakob?"

"Yes, mummy."

Thought so. Behaviour learned at the teat when breastfeeding.

So this makes it easier. She gets Jakob to straddle her with him sitting on one of the chairs and her facing him her breasts on show. She slips the helmet of his cock into her, he is nice and erect. She starts fucking him. For once with such a big cock and her in control she finally thinks she has cracked Jakob. Time to enjoy herself. Sorry husband of mine but what sexually active girl could resist. She starts fucking him looking finally forward to the orgasm she is going to get.

"Cum for mummy Jakob like a good boy. Cum for mummy. Cum for mummy." Fuck you pig bastard your cock is great. Katya Bērziņš rode Jakob like a champion jockey to the finish line. Her screams and moans this time were of her own pleasure, Jakob's own moans, she didn't care.

Following the sex with Jakob Katya dresses and covers up her boobs. She cuddles up to Jakob. He is sleeping and then snoring. "Mummy's here Jakob, Mummy's here." She surprises herself by admitting she feels pity for Jakob. With this whole sordid affair even the blackmail of Pytor she does not really feel pity about. Katya was not a mother but one day wants to be. She waits for him to wake up.

"Jakob, do you want to go for a nice walk outside with the pretty lady?"

"Kacper said to stay in the room with the pretty lady." Said Jakob.

"Kacper is not here Jakob. We do not have to go far. The nice lady needs some air. You can hold my hand. Would you like that Jakob?"

"Okay. Hold Jakob's hand."

They open the door to the bedroom. It's not locked. Katya breathes a sigh of relief. They walk down the corridor to the front door. It opens. Jakob still holds her hand tightly. They step out onto the path. Katya's heart beats in her chest. She can see the field and a road.

"Hello brother, I thought I told you to stay in the room with the pretty lady." Jakob looks at his feet.

"I just needed to get some air," Katya says nervously.

"We've had a nice time, haven't we Jakob?" a quiver in her voice.

"Jakob had sex with the pretty lady. Jakob enjoyed it."

"Very nice Jakob. The pretty lady looks as fresh as a daisy. But we don't want our leading star in our new film to get a chill do we?"

Katya is crushed. They lead her back inside. Katya resigns, for now, to be made to star in a porn movie.

"Jakob wants sex again with the pretty lady."

"You heard my brother Katya. Not many ladies can please my brother and be hmm able to please him a second time." He took her chin in his palm and made her look at him.

"Whatever your secret Katya, you will do it again. Trust me it's better to keep him happy. As long as he wants, understand!"

"Yes, Kacper." She swallows.

"You will be going on a trip tomorrow, one of the perks of being a leading star. You will have plenty of time to rest. I am sure my brother will tire you out." Kacper leaves as Jakob looks forward to rounding two with dread and fear finally, all hope is lost for Katya.

As Kacper leaves, Pytor arrives with food.

"Ah Pytor, just the man. Sorry, but your day with Katya is sadly no longer possible. The film schedule means she travels first thing tomorrow. But here is a handsome finder's fee for making this possible. Sadly no cut for the revenue the film is forecast to make. No hard feelings. It's business." Kacper hands him a paper bag with a wad of money, as big if not bigger than his cut for Kurwa Karen.

"Hand me the front door key Pytor. I will lock up after my brother finishes up. When we leave tomorrow, I will leave the key in the plant pot by the front door!" Noises of moaning start from the bedroom. Kacper knocks knock-knocks on the door.

"HEY, BROTHER! REMEMBER WHAT I SAID. DON'T SPOIL THE PRETTY LADY.

Kacper shrugs."My brother. I love him. He doesn't know his own strength."

Pytor leaves with the money and Kacper locks the front door just hoping that Jakob does not fuck up and kill the leading star. She fucked him once and he liked it. He shrugs. She can do it again.

Pytor visits the small house retrieving the front door key from the plant pot. He checks the bedroom on the left. Empty. There is the smell of sex and stale sweat. The mattress has spunk, blood and piss stains. Katya's 'pretty lady' clothes the bra and knickers ripped, the underskirt soiled. The farm clothes missing. Dirty water and sponges. So Pytor surmises, that they cleaned Katya up or made her do it. Had her dressed in clean farm clothes. She lives for now but after the film? Pytor shrugs and starts to clear the bedroom. He will burn the mattress. He ponders that the small house was built to house Katya originally. At least she was fucked by all three of them in that bedroom so it served its purpose. Pytor however has intelligence and foresight.

Although with the new money Pytor purchases some new land and builds some more houses, he identifies the likely Latvian film studio in Riga and agrees not points on profits but a small percentage of sales on films made by the studio. Within three more years he becomes both a wealthy Landlord and shareholder in what becomes a growing output in films.

He furnishes the house with a new mattress and airs the place. He can think of no immediate plans for the place so it remains empty and is visited periodically for an airing.

In those days of the small house, the police searched high and low for the missing barmaid Katya Bērziņš who is never found. Elke again asks Pytor but just the once. Pytor feels guilty for putting her into the brothers' hands. If only he had not walked out on that cold November night after the brothers with the drunken Kurwa Karin she might be alive. But then again Katya Bērziņš was in the brother's sights so she would have been taken in any case and Pytor would not be wealthy.

Pytor is now 40 years old and successful with Marie now a dutiful daughter who helpsnon the farm with her mama and papa. Pytor never has sex again with Elke nor anyone else so the family remains as a three.

Marie had turned into a beauty, a redhead who is slim and muscular with her work on the farm. She reachednpuberty having her first menstrual cycle. She is wilful and strong-headed at times like her mother but also intelligent and manipulative as the only daughter of a rich family. She is bought a pony and enjoys riding it around the different fields her father ownes. Pytor is very protective of her. Marie discoveres the effect she has on the local young men as she starts to develop the body of a young woman, with budding breasts and a curve to her hips.

Pytor has a farmhand he hires called Markus Ozola who becomes obsessive about the beautiful Marie. He is strong and reminds Pytor of Jakob. The teasing starts between Marie and Markus. He is already finished school and Marie does not have any close female friends. Marie wears short dresses with bare legs and a pair of blue trainers with yellow laces. She wears no knickers as she likes the feel of the breeze on her cunt as she works and she can squat and pee in the hay. They played the "show me yours" game up on the field one time. Markus showed his penis, he is big, Marie lifts her dress to flash her cunt. "Do you want to touch it?" He asks.

"NO!"

"Do you want to suck it?"

"NO! That's dirty! You're a pervert."

But Markus wants her to touch it. Markus wants her to suck it. Markus wants to push it in her cunt. Markus when a few years younger has caught sight of some porno footage. His father and group of friends are having vodka night. There is a screen and projector.

There is a blond girl in the film they have kneeling on a mattress, she is wearing a short floral pattern dress similar to the one Marie is wearing. The men wear masks. They order her to suck their cocks and she does. He hears a man's voice and he names the girl Karin and something about letting her go." MARKUS!!!". He's been spotted. He takes a good beating from his father for that and is told never to try anything like that again, ever.

Although Markus never works out how to operate the screen and projector when he looks for the film when alone he finds a number of 8mm film cases with handwritten titles on them like 'Bend over Bridget',' Suck for your life Sacha'and 'Kurwa Karin'. He realises the start of the film Kurwa Karin is the film he saw.

These three film cases appear older, tarnished, the labels peeling. He discovers that the term Kurwa is Polish for whore.

There is one other film title which appears to be in three parts and the film cases seem newer and high quality and shiny as there are three of the silver film cases but with printed white labels named 'The Final Pleasures with Katya Part 1 - USE', 'The Final Pleasures with Katya Part 2 - ABUSE', 'The Final Pleasures with Katya Part 3 -- DISUSE'. The existence of the films in his father's collection gives Markus an unhealthy view of girls as objects for sexual gratification.

As Marie is the only girl that Markus has regular contact with and can be alone with on the farm fields his sexual fantasies necessarily are directed at the pretty landowner's daughter.

12