The Sacred Khandit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear our subject groaning but I couldn't see what was happening. I began to worry and turned to Tucker and whispered "what's in that barrel?"

Tucker slyly reached over and dipped his hand in. He bought it round in front of me, and showed me a white, semi-solid substance. It was oily, and the consistency of soft clay. It smelt fragrant and quite wonderful.

"It's Khubite" he told me under his breath. "A sacred mixture of tree-oil, chalk, and certain hallucinogenic herbs. They use it to rub on young tribe girls to increase fertility".

Now it was beginning to make sense. The two tribe girls were the two girls Tucker mentioned earlier, and this Khubite was to be applied to them as part of the ceremony. But why the funnel?

I soon had my answer, as the most unusual scene presented itself on stage. Our girl was still trussed up, and looking no worse for her ordeal with the funnel. There was something covering her bumhole, but her now bald cunny was exposed and gaping. And the two young girls were lying naked underneath her, and their legs parted and the pink of their cunnys on show toward the audience. The two tribal gentlemen stood either side of the girls, and two more young girls stood behind our subject, rubbing something on her nipples, which stood so proud and hard I was amazed. Then I realised it was ice they were rubbing on her breasts.

The tribal leader shouted, and again rapped the floor with his staff, and there was a palpable buzz in the crowd, as obviously this was to be the climax of this odd and perverted mayhem.

The two girls lying underneath our subject obviously each had their jobs. The one on the left, who had long, red painted nails, reached up and started raking her nails lightly across our girl's spread bum cheeks. The other, grabbed hold of the thing in her bum, started to pull it out, and I should see it was another dildo, but quite heavily ribbed. It wasn't too thick, but was shaped like a series of balls, and as the tribe girl worked it in and out (not removing it), her bumhole stretched and shrunk to accommodate the tool. And she obviously appreciated this, as again her hands went to that area of her cunny, and she started moaning again, and rubbing so fast her hand was a blur in the firelight The crowd started chanting something and again she started growling and making the most unusual sounds for a woman. What must this upper class English girl have been experiencing? with two women servicing her with ice on her nipples, and two working on her bottom, the dildo being worked in her bumhole and all of this being watched by a crowd of a hundred strangers. Savages even!

She shouted, "ohhh god, look what they're doing to me. Look at me look at me! Ahhh, Sonah, SONAH! SONAH!!!"

I turned quickly to Tucker and asked "sonah?"

He smiled and said "it means 'now'"

I turned to see the most amazing thing. Obviously prompted by the cry of "sonah", The dildo was being removed from her bottom as her hand worked her cunny, and I was completely shocked to see it appeared to be almost ten inches long and carved into ball-shapes all along its length! As it was being withdrawn and her bumhole puckered and dilated, she threw her head back and she screamed a guttural scream that sounded more animal than human. Her back was arching, and with the dildo completely removed, out of her bumhole came a long train of the white flowery putty-like sacred Khubite. She had been given an enema of the damned stuff! and as her body convulsed and twisted from the intensity of it, the Khubite landed on the girls underneath and was being rubbed into their naked bodies by the gentlemen either side. I couldn't believe how much of it was inside her, as it curled out of her bottom whilst she vigorously rubbed her own cunny shamelessly and it really did seem like the whole experience gave her such an intense reaction that she screamed for a full minute.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have imagine I'd experience such a perverted and unholy scene. The girl was untied, removed from the stage in a dead feint, as the two gentlemen climbed on the tribe girls and started humping. The crowd got up and left, as did we. Tucker disappeared in the throng and I never got chance to ask him more about the ritual.

-------

What I have described here is true and factual to my knowledge and we never did find out the name of the English lass, we never saw her again. Two weeks later we delivered our diplomatic package in time and the mission was a success.

C. G. Draisy. 1917.

12