My Wife has a Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
My Wife has a Girl Friend We Share Everything.
2k words
3.95
15.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

***If 3 way Bi-sexual or sex among the same sex is not your thing do not read this. ***

The rest of you perverts read on, and have a good orgasm...I hope,

Sometimes you just don't know how life is going to turn out. Take me for instance. I grew up in a small town. My wife and I married after knowing each other from grammar school.

She was a cheerleader in high school and I was the local drug dealer. My wife's name by the way is Cindy. We were married when we both turned 18. We had our own little apartment and life was beautiful. I went out and got a real job and quit doing my evil ways.

Our sex life needed a little spicing up so we started renting adult movies and watching them together. We was getting embarrassed watching some very kinky stuff. But we were getting some new ideas that we had never thought of before.

For instance my favorite video at the time was two women and one man, FFM. I always liked watching and fantasizing, about sharing my wife with another woman. Cindy's favorite video always had huge cocks in them.

My cock is around 7.5 inches and has some girth to it. But when you see these guys in the videos their cocks are dangling a soft 9.5 inches and as big around as a beer can. How in the hell do you carry that big motherfucker around all day.

And their balls are the size of golf balls. We both enjoy watching the way the big cocks cum. Cindy and I really opened up about what we liked in sex.

We both had fantasies and we loved each other so much, we talked about them with each other. My birthday was coming up and Cindy wanted to do something special for me. She ask me what I would like for my birthday? I replied immediately " I wanted to share her with another woman".

Cindy looked at me with these dreamy eyes her tongue came out of her mouth and licked her lips. She dropped down on her knees and unzipped my pants, my cock was so hard she couldn't hardly pull it out. When her lips started tucking on my prick, I filled her mouth up with my jizz.

And for the first time ever we shared my load. We had talked about it, in our heated moments. But we was now swapping little sperms back and forth between the two of us. We kissed so romantically that I had a premature ejaculation.

I could believe, I had shot a load of cum all over the bed. Cindy pulled her cum stained lips away, and told me that she was thrilled with fulfilling one of my fantasies. And that next Saturday night she will arrange a call girl to meet us at a motel.

My cock is coming back to life as she tells me some of the details for my birthday. Like I will be with this call girl for about 4 hours before Cindy arrives. I am to get to know her. Have sex with her, do anything my heart desires to her. She told me she had hired a high dollar call girl with papers.

That means I can fuck her bareback, and not have to wear a condom. Also the terms was that I was to wear a cock cage until Saturday night, that is the only way she could get this one special call girl. She handed me this cock cage and we installed it.

When Cindy snapped the lock shut, I was totally under her control. Cindy had already set this up, two weeks ago. The Call girl sent the cock cage to her in the mail, without a key.

The call girls name was Beth, and she explained to my wife that when her clients hire her. She always have them lock up their spouses cock that way she knows she will be seeing them. Because she is the only one with a key.

She also sends you a form to fill out. With the things you have done, or are willing to try it at least once. I checked almost ever thing on the list, except something about piss and shit.

I passed the gay section up. Until the end, I got noisy and checked out what was going on. And I checked that one too. I was already eating my cum. And it kind of made me horny when I had to answer the question "Would I suck a cock for her?"

I had never thought of sucking another man's cock. Except maybe a couple of times when we would be watching Cindy's big cock videos. And I'm fucked up. At the bottom of the contract it wanted to know if I wanted to be the Dom or Sub or Switch? Cindy had checked Switch.

That way I can explore both sides. I might like receiving rather than giving. Cindy has had a finger in my ass, and it felt good. Makes me wonder how good a big cock would feel.

Three days had went by since my manhood was locked up. Even Cindy was complaining, she was horny and needed some cock. We still had two more days to go.

Cindy was so horny she went down to the local adult store and bought her a rubber cock. I had satisfied her needs for three days sucking and licking on her clit and ass. But, I understand when a woman needs to be fucked. The rubber dick she bought was just a little bit bigger than my cock.

I found out later that it came with a harness. She made me strap it on over my caged cock and fuck her. Finally the night arrived and Beth come knocking on the motel door.

When I opened the door they was a angel standing there. Beth come strolling in and we kissed each other. Beth took command of the situation. We both had our clothes off and was snuggling in the bed. Beth went down and took my cock into her mouth.

I could tell she knew what she was doing. By the way her point tongue danced around my cockhead. Beth looked up at me. And reminded me that later on tonight. My wife would be down there with her, sucking his cock. I had to pull my cock out of her mouth or I would have shot my wad.

Imaging both of them down sucking on my balls and cock at the same time. And it was about 15 minutes away, from Cindy arriving. Beth was all over me, rubbing her pussy in my face. Sucking on by cock and balls. Licking on my asshole. I could feel her teeth scrapping across my loosening hole. Finally Cindy came walking in the door.

Beth had me on my back with my legs in the air, as she worked a dildo in and out of my damn near virgin asshole. The look on Cindy's face was horrifying, she would never had thought she would see her husband, being fucked in the ass.

I heard Cindy tell Beth that she had set this up for her to fuck her husband. Not fuck her husband, do you know what I mean. After that was settled down and we smoked us a big one. We were all laying there touching and kissing together.

I had to watch not to spend too much time with Beth. I wanted to make sure Cindy was cool with it. Cindy was kissing me, when Beth first went down on me. To my surprise, it didn't take long till Cindy was down on my prick sucking it with Beth.

It was like I was having a dream. Two women sucking me off at the same time. Both at one time, both of them had a ball in their mouth. They stretched the hell out of my nut sack.

Every once in a while I would feel a finger dig across my asshole. I knew that was Beth. she did it so deep one time I looked down and Beth and Cindy where kissing hot and heavy. I jokingly told them to knock it off and get back to pleasing me. It is my birthday.

I could tell it embarrassed Cindy a little. It wasn't 5 minutes and I caught them again, kissing. But this time Beth had both of Cindy's tits in her hands. And Cindy was submitting. And for about five minutes, Beth and Cindy was in another world.

Both of them had ignored my cock and had their hands all over each other. I sat up and was jacking on my cock, watching Cindy get aggressive with Beth. As the two alpha females were debating on who will take charge. It looked like my little petite wife Cindy was starting to act like a whore in a porno movie.

I started wondering what the hell was in that pot we had smoked. Watching them two go at it made me so fucking horny. My cock exploded a load out, I shot semen all over both of them. They both quit pawing at each other and had a funny look on their faces. Like "what the fuck did you do that for?"

Cindy quickly got up and started giving me little kisses. Telling me how bad she felt for ruining my orgasm. She told me that she didn't know what had came over her. She blamed it on the pot.

As we were talking Beth had started licking my spent cum up. When I felt my cock enter her velvet feeling mouth. And she sucked me in real hard, I could feel her throat muscles milking on my cock. Getting every little bit of sperms out of me.

Cindy crawled back down there. And both of them finished my fantasy of having two women sucking on my cock. And it was the most exciting thing I had ever partaken in. Both of them never missed a beat. I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I seen Beth make a pass at Cindy again, but this time Cindy turned her down. That night them two ladies rimmed my ass for a hour. That was when they told me that they wanted just one more load out of me. I was fucked out, my balls had been abused. I smoked some more pot and I was so relaxed.

I was coming in and out of a slumber. I opened my eyes up one time just a little. And seen Beth eating Cindy's pussy. I stayed real quit and listened to what they were talking about, while Beth was licking my wife's pussy.

Beth was telling her that she wanted her pussy sucked also. That they could get in a 69 position. It was getting hard to hear everything, because Cindy's moans were getting louder. Beth noticed this and picked up a pair of panties that were laying on the bed and stuck them in my wife's mouth.

And told her to quite down that she would wake me up. I was wondering if the panties where my wife's or Beth's. I counted three orgasms my wife had while Beth was tonguing her ass hole and everything. Beth was still pleading with Cindy to suck her cunt.

I thought Beth was going to wear her down but she didn't. Cindy keep telling her that she had never done anything like that before. And that she felt nasty and used now. And she was kind of mad at Beth for taking advantage of her.

I wrestled around a little bit, and acted like I just woke up. I acted like I was still stoned. I told Cindy I wanted to eat her pussy. Cindy looked at me with kind of a panic look. She knew if I went down on her I could tell someone else has been eating her pussy.

You're not going to want to miss P2 Please vote and leave a comment good or bad. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers