All Comments on 'The Sacred Tunnel Pt. 02'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Editing

The use of capital letters on personal pronouns is just annoying. It only makes reading the story less smooth.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years ago
Another fine chapter

Thanks for continuing the story. It's a really great read. I am amazed and curious as to how you kept writing between each sex scene - or did you have to pause between each erotic coupling? I know I would have. ~ Red

cfuhrercfuhrerover 12 years ago
Speechless

I am... Just...

Swoon.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
The story has a delightful premise.

I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy a fantasy about Stone Age folk, but balanced with the modern day couple, it worked out just fine. The message that women should be empowered to make their needs known is timeless. Interesting that in your story, the ancients have it down better than the moderns.

I have to agree with the other commenter about the odd capitalization of pronouns. I couldn't detect a pattern to how or why they were capitalized or even when. If you have a chance to place the story somewhere else, it might be worth considering just following regular conventions. This way I kept thinking that I was arriving at the beginnings of new sentences in odd places. It's a minor detail in the grand scheme of things, but would add to readers' ease.

Now I'm looking forward to how the story develops further for both Croag and Amma, Craig and Ida.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I am surprised more have not found and read this series

Maybe the category has some scared? Thinking it will be long and tedious?

Perhaps if more knew it has only 3 parts and each part is only a few pages the number of readers would be more representative of the quality of the story.

This could easily be in Romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES