All Comments on 'The Sacrifice'

by lovesthepain

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

Great mix of sexy and loving, well done!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

The ending seemed a little rushed, but it does allow for further tales of TEZ. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the description left MUCH to be desired. No details. Feh. Each sorority sister tries to get him as close to cumming as possible without allowing him over the edge. That's not erotic. That's a summary.

The allies landed on Normandy on D-Day. They fought their way across France. The war in Europe was over.

Hardly worth reading if you want to understand WWII in Europe.

Two stars.

SatinpantybulgeSatinpantybulgeover 2 years ago

LOVED IT!! Yes, it was a bit rushed at the end and yes the details were a bit sparse with the rest of the girls but you did exactly as you stated in the beginning…this is a great story with a lot of set up for more fun in the future. I especially appreciated the romantic aspect. I think the cruelty for the sake of cruelty is over done. Power with love is about as sexy and hot as you can get. Well done and I can’t wait for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but it would have been interesting to describe when he satisfied Stacy as one of the 20 girls. That was an Important event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your brand of story telling ,strong lead up , through , detailing and kind of old fashion ending , yes people wrote porn stories 100 years ago , it doesn't have to bo always be dirty and vulgar , I think you should continue weighting the way that you like , maybe through in a new kink or two on a in a while to keep things interesting , and the longer stories I thing make for a better stories ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Begins well. But when he gets to the sorority it ceases to be erotic. Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not.

You say: "I don't want to "bore" you with the details..." Why do you think we're reading your story? DETAILS!

You must be in a rush to finish, because you SUMMARIZE the girls' teasing techniques. Nobody needs a summary. DETAILS!

Could have been a real winner. Disappointing. Three stars.

Tank4228Tank4228over 2 years ago

More of the TEZ girls needed. Would love if they played with a smaller guy and chuck in some sph

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 1 year ago

I would like to see this continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovesthepain@lovesthepain
I've been a kinky, submissive guy since before I even knew what that meant. Been writing stories for over 25 years, finally getting around to posting them here. I procrastinate... All my stories revolve around femdom with the main themes being tease & denial and/or CBT/ball b...