All Comments on 'The Sacrificial Lamb Ch. 04'

by hotchkiss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rewite and resubmit.

Ending, ending, ending. I was so dispointed with your story. Your build up was ok. Your discription and use of words are fine but a tighter plot and a ending would show that you put some thought in to your story. I notticed the date of submitions and your rush to publish shows in your story. Was the girl killed? Was she excepted to the group? Did she find herself back in her room? Don't know because you don't have a ending! If you wanted to leave a hanging ending so you could go on fine but don't leave a hole that a Mac Truck can drive through! Please think over your story again and resubmit.

hotchkisshotchkissalmost 20 years agoAuthor
reason for strange ending

This is not the end, unfortunately the final chapter was rejected and I am in the throes of sorting it out so watch this space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep at it

I enjoyed the story, and look forward to the next chapter.

I have noticed that the editors are getting decidedly more selective lately, and this is always a good thing. I would not take the previous comments too seriously, they contained 6 spelling mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous