The Sadistic Snowbunny

Story Info
Felt cute, might jerk him off to blacked porn later.
1.2k words
4.12
15.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story inspired by snowbunny.

***

I saw him on a hookup app. His name's Eric. He's cute but he's white. I only like men on the darker side. But I didn't want to pass up an opportunity. So I sent him a message. He sent back a cute little response.

"Hey, um, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Um, I have this fetish. I know it's weird to ask when we first meet but I saw your spade tattoo and thought I should take my shot. Can you fuck black guys and let me watch?"

That was music to my ears. "You were correct. I do like fucking black guys. I've never had a guy openly ask me to get blacked before. I'm impressed."

"Thanks."

I told him that I could have an evening planned. I couldn't get any of my regular guys here soon but I knew exactly what to do. I told him it was a secret, though.

"Can't wait."

I sent him a pic. It was me nude with my molasses-colored hair tied up in a bun, showing off my fat ass. That was every pathetic white boy's dream, a fat ass white girl who gets plowed by black cock.

He showed up at my place within thirty minutes. He was a tall guy with a chiseled jaw and washboard abs. Frankly, I was a bit surprised to see this type of guy be into this kind of stuff. I had him sit down on my couch and offered him a dup of water. I guess it was my Southern hospitality coming through.

After he drunk it, I had him strip down nude. His cock was already very hard and really big. It was about ten inches long and five thick. That kind of turned me on a bit. I always loved pussyfree guys with big dicks. It was a bit hot that this absolute hunk of a guy wanted to watch his girl get absolutely fucking railed by black guys half his size.

"You're so hot," he said.

"I know."

I sat next to him fully clothed and turned on the TV. Earlier, I'd put in a DVD of an hour and a half of snowbunny and Blacked videos I'd gotten from a dozen or so sites. We were going to sit here and watch them together. The first video was of this pretty, pale blonde sucking huge black cock.

"Spit in my hand," I ordered him. He complied and spat a large glob in my hand. I used it to slather his cock and began slowly jerking him. He moaned and whimpered.

"This is how a real woman moans when she gets bred," I told him as the girl on screen made the loudest moans. "You'll never get to hear a girl make those sounds."

He whimpered. "Yes, ma'am."

The next video was of some Asian girl taking a small black cock in the ass. "Your white cock can be as big as any girl wants, but you'll never dominate someone like black cock will," I whispered in his ear as he closed his eyes in pleasure. I focused on making my hand as tight as possible while focusing on the head of his cock.

"It feels so good," he said under his breath.

"This is as close to pussy that you'll ever get."

I started doing long strokes. I'd go up to the head and down to the balls, up and down again. His face was flushed and he started to sweat.

"Pathetic white boys like you should only be allowed to feel this pleasure in the presence of a black cock," I said as I rubbed a finger under his head. "I'm going to condition you into associating pleasure with girls taking BBC. Soon, you won't be able to cum to anything besides being cucked or serving a hung black man."

"You've always had this instinctual need to see girls get blacked. You would've seen it sooner if you weren't socialized into racist thinking," I said as I began twisting my hand as I jerked.

After thirty minutes, the video was now something special. It was yours truly sucking hung black cock and taking black up in her tight pink asshole and letting hung dark-skinned men breed her pussy. I'd filmed these myself so I could masturbate to them but they could work for pathetic men like my new friend here.

"Oh, I remember him," I said, pointing to the screen as this tall, hung guy throatfucked me. "I couldn't talk for a week afterward. Hear those sounds?" I asked, referring to the squishing wet sounds his cock was making as I jerked him off. "That sounds just like my pussy as he fucked me over and over and over."

Occasionally, I could feel his cock begin to tighten but I'd always let it go. I didn't want the night to end too soon. "You're not allowed to cum until I say."

"You're just doing what'll be normal in the future. Soon, this'll be the norm. Girls will ask guys out by saying, 'hey, wanna hang around when I'm getting blacked?' You love that don't you, you pathetic worm?"

"Yes, ma'am. I love it so much."

I started jerking faster and faster, focusing on his most sensitive areas. "Tomorrow, when you're jerking off thinking about this, I'm going to be fucking a black guy..."

I leaned in closer. "Cum for me now..."

My lips were now on his ear. "...and I'll let you watch and jerk off to it."

He exploded in my hand, shooting thick ropes onto the tile of my living room and drenching my hand in cum. Some of it dripped down his cock and onto my couch. I was a bit annoyed at the mess he made but I was willing to forgive it.

"I make worms like you blow their loads in my sleep," I told him. "Now, clean this place up, bitch."

"Yes, ma'am."

He got up and got a few paper towels and cleaned my hand, his cock, the couch, and wiped up the tiles. I made sure to make him use his tongue when it came to getting his wasted seed off my hand. He then threw all those cum rags in the trash where white cum belongs. I gave him his clothes and told him to come back here tomorrow at 7 pm. Any later and I wouldn't let him in.

He thanked me like a good worm and put on his clothes and left. Part of me wanted to be a total bitch and not let him in regardless but the past hour and a half was fun. I texted a friend of mine, the same friend in the first video of me I showed Eric, to come fuck me tomorrow and that I was going to have a friend over to watch. He was okay with it.

I was tired and my wrist really hurt. I went to the fridge and made myself a late night sandwich and sat down to watch some late night adult animation. I put on an album and decided to chill out the rest of the night.