All Comments on 'The Saga Continues Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omg!

Am in danger now! After reading almost 100 stories have finally "gotten lucky" and figured out one aspect of this story. If this old man figures out one more aspect in the next 100 or so, maybe in danger of thinking like WW aka IC! May the "heavens" protect me.

Thanks for using you writing talent to bring each of us so much challenging entertainment.

Looking forward to reading the Christmas story you have been touting.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
EVEN WHEN YOU CATCH THE CROOKS AND SOLVE THE CASE

it still isn't over until the last T & I have been capitalized and all the appeals have been ruled on, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Congratulations to those that got it.

Must've been too easy. ;o) Seriously, good job figuring it out.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story is submitted.

From the Iron Crowbar family to yours, may your Holiday be filled with happiness, love, and lots of good sex! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blood Order

The purpose of the Blood Order is to preserve and protect the Constitution??

The Constitution includes the 6th Amendment - the right to a speedy and public trial. That was written specifically to outlaw 'Star Chambers' like the Blood Order.

Your Blood Order is vigilantism, pure and simple. And vigilantism in America has an ugly history of turning quickly to lynching - overwhelmingly of black people. Thousands of black people.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Blood Order and Vigilantism

Anonymous/BloodOrder, your comments are noted. First, it amazes me how some people get caught up in my stories. (And just wait until the next one comes out!).

Second, I think my stories have been very fair to blacks as a group. Who else besides me is pointing out to you that both Democrats and Republicans want Illegal Immigration to keep black citizens from getting jobs?

Third, I refer you to 'Star Trek: Deep Space 9' and that discussion of Section 31 vs. the Federation Charter as a 'reply' to your comments about the Blood Order.

Glad to see my stories generate discussion and passion....

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
INTERESTING -

VERY interesting! I am waiting for the CONTINUING stories coming from your pen! Also, I understand that there have been some strange fires in the woods south of the Bradley Palmer State Park in Massachusetts. And who WAS the woman at the desk? I do not think it was a retired judge....

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
OORRRRR...

I do believe that it might be a sitting "State Senator"????

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
EXTRAORDINARY.........

I am diligently reading all the WifeWatchman stories in the seqence WW recommends. Somehow it kind of reminds me of an updated version of "Forsythe

Saga." WW imagination exceeds all historic boundaries, his story telling is indeed

monumental, and his word-smithing skills are unrivaled.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 5 years ago
Excellent storytelling, wordsmithing, and attention to detail!

Thank you for your attention to detail, the complexity of your stories is, at most times, simply amazing. I have a lot of experience of many of the Iron Crowbar's facets that make up his background, and I have yet to see a mistake. AATW!

You glossed over some of the details in taking down Cook, in retrospect, it would have been far too complicated, so I'm glad you chose that approach.

Your stories are highly addictive, fascinating, and alluring in every way. Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great story. Loved all the intrigue, wonder what's going to happen to Fox.

The Woman - another thought and more plausible I think. Could it be Betty Morelli?

KtmgoKtmgo12 months ago

I once knew a priest named Tom Worcester. Dana Fox stole his identity

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES