All Comments on 'The Saga of A Family'

by fluidline1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
David48David48about 17 years ago
why?

All this time...no comments? Too good of a story to ignore. Why? Because the author might be a colored man? Ridiculous. Good start...and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Baen Chod

Very sexy and hot!I'd like to fuck my family!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A great story of family fucking by a neglected master

This talented and prolific writer deserves many more comments than he's hitherto garnered. I'll try to make up for that. In this story he describes the perfectly liberated family more and more evident in today's society. Outdated, stupid conventions and psychologically crippling restrictions are fading fast, and dads and daughters, brothers and sisters, moms and their boys, are discovering the thrilling dirty fun they can have with their nearest and dearest. The last anon writes, "Very sexy and hot! I'd like to fuck my family!!" Of course you would, pal, your hard young cock was made to fuck a family cunt, your sis's cunt and your mom's cunt. The two vignettes in fluidline's tale show the deep pleasure available within a family when its members just open their eyes and their minds. In the first, the father is like plenty of dads, probably even most. He adores his baby girl, his little princess, he loves everything about her. He especially loves what she's got between her slender legs--her adorable little coochie, her sweet slit, her cute little cunt. Even thinking about it makes dad big and hard in his pants. So with her eager cooperation, he fucks the living shit out of his baby girl. She's wild for her father's fat stiff daddy-dick, she worships it with her lips and tongue, she licks and laps his heavy daddy-balls, she rushes to impale herself on his powerful prick, and she cums like crazy. When daddy unloads his big balls and fills her with a huge dose of the same sperm that made her, she practically convulses. And he and she do it again and again. In the second part, a mother does what lots and lots of moms'd love to do though most are still too timid to try. She loves her darling baby boy to bits, she sees that he's now a man, with something real interesting jumping around in his pants that can do her a world of good. She knows that as her son the boy has in inborn fascination with her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. She melts with the knowledge that her boy's got the stiffest cock around and a pair of hot young balls that never quit. She's nearly sick with lust thinking about her son's cock and balls. Not to worry, momma, your boy's just as anxious to get his cock up your cunt as you are. He gives his mother the best fuck of her life, of his too, and blows his balls up the same twat he came out of. Now they both know where his loads of creamy semen belong. A mother's warm wet twat and her boy's big hard cock--the perfect match.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous