The Saga of Joslyn-Jake-Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later when Jake slipped into bed beside his wife, she was talkative and bubbling with energy as she had marked her place and put down a gothic novel. When Jake reached to touch her breast, that looked like a picture that had been painted by an airbrush; conflicts raged inside of his mind. She sternly said, "Don't get any ideas as I have been wearing a tampon since this afternoon."

After a few more minutes of chatting about their day, Jake fell asleep, and she picked up her novel.

Four days later Jake had worked from home and then left his home at 11:30 and drove to the Cape Cod Art Supply Warehouse. He walked in and began browsing the wares for sale when a clerk asked him if she could help him find something, Jake answered, "Thanks for asking. Is Claire MacAllen in her office, she is my neighbor, and I would like to say hello?"

The retail clerk said, "Yes, I will take you to her."

When shown into her office, the proprietress smiled as she stood and said, "I don't see any alligators flying, but you are in an art supply store so you must be launching your artistic career? Heh heh."

Jake said, "No, I want to buy you lunch since I was working from home all morning."

She said, "Fantastic!" She then made a couple of calls and stood up. Looking at Jake she warmly took his hand and said, "This is a real treat. Let's go."

When food was in front of them and after chatting about Claire's mother and mundane things, Jake said, "I am suspicious that Joslyn is having an affair. Since every grapevine concerning art and love gossip on the Cape runs through your shop, have you heard anything?"

Claire dropped her fork and looked at her neighbor's pained face. She said, "I think she is, and Hal is quite convinced that she is. As you know, Joslyn solicits donations for the institute when not modelling or typing letters for the director. Scuttlebutt has it that she spends lots of time 'soliciting donations' over at Aaron Misterfeld's showplace home behind the stone wall, which I am sure you know his estate. The director thinks she spends time over there to stroke the institute's largest donor for more funds - and she must be succeeding as a board member will pinch hit for the director while he and his wife take a Mediterranean Luxury Cruise very soon."

Jake asked, "What convinced Hal of her perfidy?"

"When Joslyn took a shower at our house last Friday, my husband said that the odor in the bathroom she left was one of sex and a man dripping out of her, front and rear. At the time, I discounted what Hal said because if I were going to have an affair, I would not blatantly advertise it to my neighbor. But, now that you ask, she just might be. Damn it, Jake. I told you five years ago when you married her that a cloud of men floats around her, each wanting to take her to heaven with his sex organ. Sheesh! What a laugh. I just wish that Bitch would go back to France, and at least, she would not be a threat to me by stealing my husband. On a slow day for her it would be an easy steal, I am afraid."

Thanks for telling me this, Claire. There is something else I want to talk to you about that is more important."

Claire looked at her neighbor incredulously and asked, "What can be more important than..., oh I get it! You have heard that your ex-wife, Tracy, has filed for divorce from her paramour who took her and your daughter away from you, what six or more years ago."

"Yes. Tracy cost me so much pain and money and loss of affection of my daughter, and so I married Joslyn differently. The model and my prenuptial agreement are such that she will only cost me some heartache and pocket change if and when I get rid of her. More important than that, however, is that I have grown very attached to Donnie, her son - and I think, him to me. I worry about that and don't want to lose my relationship with Donnie. He works well with his hands, a quick learner, and pays attention when I explain something and thinks I hung the moon and stars. I had hopes that I could teach him my business when he grows up, but... "

"Well, to answer your question about Tracy, in last week's' routine phone call to me, she asked if I thought she should inform you about her divorce from that surgeon. Tracy didn't tell me this, Jake, but she never got over you. It seems that after the initial thrill of being married to Doctor Wonderful evaporated, she hated herself. Worse, your daughter Leeann thinks he is a child molester and has refused to be alone with him for the past three years. At the time all this blew up, I told Tracy in our monthly catching up phone call, 'Your husband is dead and buried' if he ever touched your daughter - she said, 'I know it, and I told Doctor Mark just in case he had any lewd ideas.'"

Jake said, "The strangest thing happened when I became suspicious that Joslyn had become my unfaithful wife. My first real thought was of Tracy."

Claire looked at Jake saddened and said, "Damn! You never got over Tracy either, did you? Ah ya ya ya ya! Please take time out to visit your daughter Leeann, even if she can not stand Joslyn - assuming you don't get a divorce right away."

Jake, changing the subject, said "I need to drive to a job site so I must say goodbye. Thanks for enlightening me. Remind Hal that we have a golf date Saturday morning."

Claire held her neighbor's hand tightly refusing to let him go and said, "Why not break your golf outing and spend Saturday with your daughter? Leeann needs you more than ever right now, Jake, according to Tracy. And Hal can take me to a luxury brunch before he starts his Saturday workday at the dealership."

"You talked me into it, Claire. I will text my cancellation to Hal." Jakes' eyes turned red as he put forty dollars on the table for their lunches and walked out.

Jake left the restaurant and drove by New Age Security Services, an often used subcontractor for work in commercial structures, and presented his card to the receptionist. She ran back to the President's office and gave him Jake's card. The young hack came out and pumped The construction manager's hand and said, "Come on back, Mister Spencer."

Once in his office, the greetings and small talk lasted about three minutes. When they had finished Jake said, "I got a new set of Architectural drawings last Friday, and it looks like my favorite General will get the job, so New Age has a high rise subcontractor job coming up probably, so be on the lookout. It will be awhile because the dirt work has just started."

The young president said, "That is great news, thank you."

"But, I need to pay cash for some personal snooping and do you have a tech who doesn't talk about his work you would recommend?"

"Yes, me, Mister Spencer and the charge is just time and material. I wrote the book on 'snooping,' as you call it."

Jake took 15 minutes to state and write out the particulars of the players involved and what the Snoop was to do about his wife and Aaron Misterfeld. At the sound of THAT name, the young techie President said, "Hmm let me think about that. Just a moment, Mister Spencer, " as the young man spun around to his computer and brought up a file. He continued, "We installed, do contract routine maintenance, and troubleshoot his malfunctioning electronic equipment for his contract security firm. In fact, I have strapped the tools on and repaired digital equipment twice in his mansion. He has the most sophisticated alarm system that I have encountered. Consider the snooping done and I will be in touch furnishing you with the video and audio proof of whatever is going on in his bedroom, man-to-man, as you have requested."

The following Saturday morning Joslyn woke up her husband by mouthing his penis. Jake awoke and gently pushed her away and took a piss. But, he went from their bathroom to the kitchen and made a cup of instant coffee, leaving Joslyn frustrated waiting for him to return. He said to himself while walking down the stairs, "Amazing, I am passing up Joslyn's offer of pussy. What is wrong with me?"

His wife came into the kitchen and said, "Hey, what is with you, Jake. I thought we would play for a while."

"Not today, Dear, as I am on my way to see Leeann. Maybe later." At that, he was out the door.

Jake drove to his ex-wife's house and rang the doorbell. Tracy came to the door looking more beautiful to Jake than she did six years ago. They were staring at each other both wanting to embrace the other badly, and both seemed to be recalling their high school days of being madly and hopelessly and forever in love. Leeann came running between them and then out the door. "Bye, Mom."

His ex-wife Tracy was a 28-year-old with good mental and physical health. The man who stole her love from Jake was a famous orthopaedic surgeon, even though Leeann imagined he was a child molester. Jake had watched episodes TV Shows like Gray's Anatomy and figured that a real life hospital was like that, just more so in Cape General where Tracy worked. More so because this time, the sexual shenanigans affected Jake and his daughter. He once upon a time laughed at how cruel fate is in that Jake supported and paid for Tracy's education expense to get her B.S. Nursing degree and then lost her to a well credentialed Randy at the only job she ever had in her career field.

Once Jake was in the car with his confident and precocious nine-year-old he just looked at her with pleasure. He thought, "Well, at least, her Mom does a good job raising her so far, and so I do get my money's worth because sitting beside me is a very much alive youngster who looks forward to her future."

Before he started the car she unbuckled herself and jumped up and hugged her Dad's neck and said, "Mom says that Claire told her you cancelled a golf date to spend the day with me, is that the truth?"

"Yes, young lady and you are going to see Dad more often from now on. That is a promise!"

Leeann just beamed with pleasure. After she had buckled herself in again, his daughter said innocently, "If you kicked out that cow who lives with you, both Mom and I could move into your big house."

Shocked speechless at her brash statement, Jake asked, "Why do you call Joslyn a 'cow,' Pumpkin?"

"Because, her boobies are so big! Hey! I saw them once."

Not knowing how to respond to that, Jake and Leeann just began driving over to Faneuil Hall, Boston's favorite hangout for visitation Dads and children.

!!

Jake pulled into the driveway of his first subdivision house that afternoon that he lost during the divorce and had moved out. The divorce court had ordered ownership of the house to Tracy to 'provide a home for the minor child.' He looked at the lawn and shrubs and noted that they badly needed work. He also observed that the peeling paint on the eaves of the house and the grimy front door make the house look junky, and probably pissed off the neighbors. Jake thought, "A world famous surgeon should be able to afford something better than this! I remember he is paying alimony and child support through the nose to the woman who paid for and stood by him in his Med school and Residency starvation period. There must be poetic justice as the surgeon's ex-wife continues to live in his grand home designed for entertaining - according to the real estate pages. I guess fate is cruel to all of us at one time or another."

Leeann kissed him and ran to the front door and rung the bell. Her mother came out on the small porch and smiled at Jake. Looking at her, Jake was hard pressed and used all of his concentration not to cry and restrain himself from jumping out of the car and putting his arms around Tracy, his high school sweetheart who he later married. As he backed the car into the street to go home, he could only breath 'damn! damn! damn!'

Jake got home and was surprised that Joslyn wasn't at home. He logged into his business account and what caught his eye immediately was an email from New Age Security Services. It said in part, "Mister Spencer, I am not sure what you are looking for, but I guess it's in the attached video file. I was able to capture the video at three o'clock this afternoon. I have altered the camera logo and reported DNS so that a Russian Security Firm is shown to be responsible for transmitting the video to me. The date of video capture remains unchanged. Please slip a couple of hundred dollars to me at the job site when I see you again."

Jake played the video and immediately had a painful erection, but he ignored that. Joslyn was naked riding a bare Aaron Misterfeld reverse cowboy style. As she bounced up and down, it occurred to Jake why his daughter called Joslyn a 'cow' - her flopping tits magically stuck straight out and appeared huge when in motion indeed. The Institute donor had his hands behind his head smiling like the 'cat who ate the canary' enjoying the moment of passion. Jake printed off a glossy 8x10 screen capture of a sample scene.

He then hand-wrote a note: "Joslyn, "Please move out not later than Monday. I will file for divorce then IAW the terms of our prenuptial agreement. The household checking account and credit card that you have access to have been cancelled. I will send you a $2K gift card when I get to the bank Monday - I will mail it to the Institute. Please, let's do not talk about this. Best of luck to you, and tell Donnie I said, goodbye and I will miss him, and please come to see me anytime. I am sorry that love didn't work out for you and me. Jake."

The saddened man wiped his eyes and then called his ex-wife, Tracy. She answered, "Hello, Jake."

"Tracy, could I treat you and Leeann to dinner tonight?"

She replied, "Of course, Jake, thank you since both of us need a good meal. Care to tell me what has changed?"

"Later. For now, just inform Leeann, 'the cow is moving out by Monday.'"

A couple of hours later Jake pulled into the driveway of his ex-wife's scraggly house and lawn. Both his ex and his daughter rushed up to his car with excitement.

His daughter said, "I told Mom what the 'cow' meant, and she started crying. I am hungry may we leave soon?"

Tracy, who had approached the car at the driver side window, held Jake's' hand. She said, "If I live long enough and if you will allow me to, I will make up for all the pain I caused you and Leeann into something not worth even considering. Thank you for calling dear ex-husband." Smiling now, she continued, "Are you sure you are up to being seen in public with me as a dinner date?"

Jake kissed her hand and said, "Being seen with you, hell! I am going to tell everybody I know that we are together again unless you insist that I don't." His words had the effect of provoking a rush of tears by Tracy.

Later at the restaurant, Jake smiled as both Tracy and Leeann ate steak and salad bar servings like construction workers. Between the two of them, they finished their food and Leeann asked for a desert. Jake and Tracy really could not talk as grownups in the presence of the child who was bursting with happiness, so they talked about neutral subjects, especially what she and her Dad had done that day. Afterward, he kissed his daughter goodbye, and she ran inside to the bathroom.' Then Tracy lightly kissed her ex and said, "Thank you for this most extraordinary evening and I can not believe I am finally back hanging with you again at least for one date, and you are laughing and joking again as am I. Thank you, Jake." At that, she turned and went into the house before Jake could see her crying with happiness. Jake drove home feeling more upbeat than he had felt for a long time. He said to himself as his garage door was going up, "Life is good."

The first thing Jake noticed when he pulled into his garage was that Joslyn's car was still missing. Inside, however, he noticed that she had been there and had penned a note that lay beside the returned house key:

"Jake,

You are a decent and kind and generous man, but I believe in free love to whomever I choose to give it. I chose you and Aaron Misterfeld, and neither of you lost anything as a result of my dual choices. I certainly grasp that you don't feel that way, and I regret it.

I only ask that you not force Donnie to move out by Monday. You are his world, Jake, so will you please take care of him until I get settled on what I am going to do over the next several months?"

Jos"

Jake took out his iPhone and texted Joslyn and her son: "Donnie is welcome to live with me at my expense as long as he wishes and behaves himself like a civilized young person, as my ward. J"

Jake saw the lights on the MacAllen household turned on and called Claire next door. She answered, "Hello."

"It's me, Jake, and the impossible has happened?"

"What?"

"Two things: Joslyn is out of here but possibly not Donnie per her request - later about that. The second point is that Tracy and I had a dinner date tonight, with Leeann chaperoning."

Claire said, "Ha ha ha. That is fantastic, on both counts."

"Claire, I want to invite Tracy over tomorrow to talk. May Leeann and possibly Donnie hang out with you guys awhile so we can do that privately?"

She replied, "Hal will be watching ESPN, and I will be working on my inventory turns problem, but both are surely welcome to hang out for a while. Just tell them to bring books and or a game they can play."

At 8:15 A.M. after sleeping like a baby, Jake was awakened by a persistent knocking and ringing at his front door. He grabbed his robe and sluggishly walked down the stairs. He looked out the window and saw Donnie Hullo, Joslyn's son, complete with a suitcase in hand and a bulging backpack on the twelve-year-old. Smiling, the Construction Manager opened the door and reached to take Donnie's suitcase.

Once inside and the backpack was on the floor, Jake opened his arms, and the youngster rushed to him, saying "Oh Thank you for rescuing me, Jake. One more night in that prison with Mom and I would be crazy."

Jake smiled and said, "You are welcome here temporarily, Donnie, but if and when we must separate, it will be difficult for both of us so prepare yourself now. So, you may continue to sleep in your old bedroom, but you will need to set your clock and get yourself ready for the school bus each morning. Act responsibly like a world-traveller 12-year-old that you are." Does that sound like too much responsibility for you?"

Donnie looked up at his step-Dad and said firmly, "It's not too much and I will not disappoint you."

Jake smiled and put a house key on his school locker key ring and said, "Please guard this house key and no visitors in my absence, not even your Mom - tell her to visit you at MacDonald's. Have you had breakfast?"

The young man had an 'I-can-not-believe-my-good-fortune look on his face and said, "No sir."

"You put your things away while I cook us some eggs and fruit.

Fearing that Tracy and Leeann were still in bed, Jake texted her after he had helped Donnie move back into his house: "Had a wonderful time last evening. Would you like to visit me this afternoon while Leeann and Donnie are visiting Claire next door so we can talk? J"

The immediate response was, "Yes, c u about oneish. T"

!!

Tracy arrived promptly at one P.M., and both she and Leeann were smiling ear to ear. His daughter was overjoyed to see Donnie and the nine-year-old high fived each other and smiled. Seeing the happiness of the children together again made both of the adults bubble over with joy. Without being told, Donnie said to Leeann, "Come on let's go over and see Mrs. MacAllen. Most of the time when I have been there she has already baked some cookies."

The two hurriedly said their goodbyes and left after hearing the routine 'behave yourselves' admonitions.

Jake and Tracy sat at the dining table drinking white wine looking at each other and forcing back tears. Jake said, "May I talk first?" Seeing her nod positively he continued, "Six years ago I suggested that we leave our three-year-old with your mother and fly to the Grand Playa in Cabo San Lucas for some loving fun. I strongly was suspicious that you were promiscuous at that time and that I was losing you, but I didn't know to whom and why. Realizing this earlier, I tried with the flowers and the romantic dinners but they didn't change our future apart from each other. So, I bought the romantic getaway package on the Mexican Pacific, even though I could not afford it, as my last-ditch effort to win back your love - which was disastrous. Please tell me the steps that led to my losing you."