The Saga of Joslyn-Jake-Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy blew her nose and said, "The Celebrity surgeon and I had been friends, but just friends, since I went back to work after having Leeann. We lunched and had breaks together for two years. During this time, the staff considered me a whore simply because I hung with Troy and everybody knew he was a Randy, fucking current and former staff. But, I was not one of his whores, and was certain that I would not become one, and I didn't care who among the staff knew that we were friends. For example, at any given time I was aware that he had his wife and one or two staff that he was routinely fucking - his celebrity status, handsomeness, and well known large cock was his tool of the 'trade.' He also was continuously hitting on me, but I ignored his come-ons because I knew then that you had a big cock as well, and later I learned that you were even larger than him. But I was a close friend of a celebrity and others' talk didn't affect me. Besides that, I was in love with you."

Jake asked, "So at what point did things change, Tracy?"

"Troy bought a very expensive present for Leeann's third birthday to our house, you might remember. We had a houseful of people in our house for that celebration. Troy dropped by to give me Leeann's present and was dressed only in his thin running clothes. The house being full of people, he and I were in the kitchen. I was pushed accidentally from behind and accidentally pressed against him and felt his giant but soft cock through his thin clothes. I began burning with desire for him immediately - even before the guests left. The following week, surgery was quiet, and we got it on for the first time."

Jake said, "So, it was eight months later, and we were at the Grand Playa, and there was Troy and Sandra Kennedy. How did that happen?"

"Jake, before I go into that, please, believe me, I tried to break it off with Troy, and told him so. I knew that you were pulling out all the stops to woo me and I was in love with you, so I mostly stayed away from the Troy. One day about 5 of us was sitting in the cafeteria, and Troy sat down uninvited just as I excitedly was telling my friends about our planned vacation trip to Mexico. Jake, it was my full intention to forget him and go back to giving you 100 percent of me - I even convinced myself that my feelings were as strong as when we were going steady in high school. The coming vacation was to be our new beginning. I resolved to take my secret affair that Troy and I had to my grave.

"And then you and I flew to Mexico, as she closed her eyes and remembered that vacation that was to have been their new beginning:

+++++++++++++++++

Jake and Tracy Spencer sat in the shuttle van at the Cabo San Lucas airport and waited while the driver sold fares for ten more tourists of the hundreds disembarking. The van now loaded pulled out amidst sounds of the passengers celebrating and it was louder and happier as the twelve got to know each other. The Boston couple were dropped off at the Playa Grande at the third stop, and the two exited the van wet with perspiration in that there was no air conditioner in it. Jake went up to register, leaving Tracy to watch the luggage near the luggage golf carts.

After walking back, the reality that Spencer had lost his wife's love completely - in spite of the laughs on the trip so far - hit him between the eyes when he returned to her. Jake excitedly waved his keys at her and squealed, "Ocean Front Room." He watched his wife grimace at the very fact of his excitement of blurting out the news. But, dutifully the suddenly alienated individuals started the process of pretending to enjoy their vacation.

________

While Jake had been in the Check-in line at Playa, Tracy patiently waited for her husband, guarding the luggage. Doctor Troy Kennedy surprised his cheating partner by slipping up behind her and singing out, 'Surprise!'"

Tracy did not have a bottle of drinking water yet and was very thirsty in the warm weather. She became alternately livid with anger and overwrought with sexual desire for this man. It was almost impossible that he had surprised her by booking the same resort as the Spencer's. He was wearing a Speedo swimming suit and a short fishnet muscle shirt, and his very appearance in that setting revved up her lust for him..

While the shocked woman was trying to bring order to her mind, the intruder said, "Sandra is here with me, but you and I will still have some time together. Why not sun on a lounge chair by the swimming pool at 10 in the morning. Sandra wants to go on an ecology tour in a group dune buggy, and you might try to interest Jake into going on the same tour- it's a four-hour tour, Baby. That would allow you to work on your tan and for me to 'accidentally' meet you by the pool. I would sit in the vacant chair you had reserved for me by placing some belongings in that lounge chair. I will be on the lookout for you starting anytime after 9:45. Troy disappeared at once without awaiting for an answer."

On the ecology tour which began at ten the next morning, Jake was surprised after all eight of those in the large dune buggy, who had purchased tickets, had introduced themselves to each other. Sandra Kennedy and Jake Spencer were from the Boston area, and both looked familiar to each other. He moved over beside her in the dune buggy and asked, "Is your husband, the well known Orthopaedic Surgeon at Cape General?"

"Yes, and you are the Jake Spencer, who is married to..."

Sandra Kennedy froze and then put her hand over her mouth and continued, "My friend, the executive head of the Nurses, told me that Tracy Spencer was one of the play things of my Randy husband, Troy Kennedy. Now that Tracy Spencer's husband is here and we made this hurried trip down here - for example, we paid premium air fares, because he only decided that we were coming last week - his plan must be to spend quality time with your wife who must also be here. Is she?"

Jake shook his head, "Yes," and looked at her in a bewildered state as he recalled the surgeon coming to their house in running clothes during Leeann's third birthday party. His face turned white, and nausea was rumbling in his stomach. The distraught husband said, "At our first stop, Ms. Kennedy, why don't we sit in the shade and talk while the group is on the walking tour of cactus plants."

At the stop, Sandra and Jake enjoyed a coconut drink, with a straw protruding from a green coconut, while remaining seated in the shack. Jake asked trying to think of something to say, "Are you one of THE Kennedys?"

Sandra chuckled, "No. If I were, my problem would have been solved long ago..."

Jake sat replaying in his mind all the 'Troy this' and 'Troy that' which was part of most conversations he had had with Tracy since Leeann's birthday. The husband blurted, "Sandra, we need to get back to the resort, and I will bet money Doctor Kennedy and my wife are either in your room or our room enjoying each other's body. It all adds up."

Sandra's face also turned crimson with anger, and she said, "Wow! Would he be that brazen? If I could just catch that monster once then, sweet revenge would be mine."

After the driver and six passengers returned, Sandra said to the driver, "Por favor I am about to faint in this heat and need to hurry back to Cabo. Could you radio for transportation for us two from here back to the Playa Grande? We will pay well for it."

The tour group drove off to the next stop and left the couple sitting in the break-shack. After a quarter-hour, another dune buggy pulled up and returned the angry tourists to their resort. Jake went directly to Tracy and his room, and it was empty.

Sandra went to their room and keyed the door and walked in to find Troy and Tracy naked and 69-ing each other. Tracy was on top, and she screamed, jumped up to run toward the bathroom. On her way there she stopped and noticed that Troy's wife was filming them as the camcorder in her hands was running. Sandra, livid with rage, forced a snide remark, "Smile for the camera, Troy Kennedy and you, too, Tracy Spencer. You both will rue this day!"

At that point, Sandra left the room, not having said a personal word to her husband who just sat on the bed naked and groaned with his head in his hands. Fighting the taste of vomit, Tracy left the bathroom and put back on her swimsuit and forced herself to go back to their ocean side room to face Jake.

Tracy found her husband packing but he refused to acknowledge her presence. She beat on his arm while loudly squalling to coerce Jake to talk to her. He would not.

The sad man rolled his suitcase to the door while the comatose Tracy now lay on the bed squalling like a child. He finally spoke and said, "Sandra Kennedy stopped by here before you arrived. We both are renting rooms near the airport and hopefully will fly home tomorrow so you and your lover can have a sex filled 7-days in this paradise."

Tracy lay on the bed unable to move for over an hour. What little sanity she had left was gone, and her terror was exacerbated now because she was friendless in a foreign country. After Tracy finally got up and showered, the Cheater took a taxi to a drug store on the main Tourist plaza and loaded up on tranquilizers without a prescription in an open air market. She made it through the entire seven-day stay in Cabo in a fog while watching Spanish-language TV that she could not understand and trying to read. There was no more sex or even conversation between Troy and Tracy that week. The two cheaters frankly couldn't stand the sight of each other."

About three weeks after returning home, that Famous Surgeon, Troy Kennedy, was a beaten man as he sat observing the proceedings of his divorce in process. The hostile judge's eyes got wider and wider as Sandra's attorney showed evidence of her working for eight years, sixteen hours per day on many days to finance their household while he was in Medical school and Residency. Her attorney made that point that brought up an angry outburst from the visitors. She said, "My client worked unceasingly to keep food on their table for their two children, and Doctor Kennedy thanks her for her love and dedication by the videoed debauchery displayed in Judges' Chambers as Exhibit One." The court ruled against Troy, and he became a poor man, forced to live with his brother. When the surgeon came back to work at Cape General, others took pity and bought his pastry and coffee at break time because he was financially busted.

The same day that Kennedy came back to work, Tracy was served Jake's divorce petition at the hospital. She sat alone in the cafeteria reading the documents and was pleasantly surprised that the petition used the bromide 'incompatible,' rather than 'adultery,' as she expected. Her sense was that Sandra was so angry at her that she gave a copy of the video to Jake, who in turn would use it in his case. But it was a standard divorce as if it was not that important to Jake - for example, the equal splitting of assets and joint custody with child residency with the mother, and the child support offered seemed fair. She signed the petition and was stuffing it into the provided envelope when Troy Kennedy sat down opposite her and said, "Hello, Fellow Sufferer, may I join you?"

At that time, she sealed the envelope and smiled at him cynically and said, "No, you may not and I will not buy you lunch, either, Asshole. You and I ruined our lives and are two first-class fuck ups. There is nothing you can do for me. Go away."

Troy replied, "No, Dear Tracy. I like to think that love conquerors all, and now we have our chance to experience love openly."

Tracy asked incredulously, "Whose love are you describing, Doctor Kennedy?"

The surgeon smiled handsomely and said, "Our love that even hostile ex-spouses cannot smother."

She snickered and said, "Go away Toad." Kennedy quietly stood and left the table.

But, that night, alone at home after Leeann was asleep, and for several nights afterward, Tracy could not stop thinking about the frenzied passion that she and Troy had enjoyed as she kept replacing the batteries in her dildo. In reality, the poor doctor could not afford her, as he only get someone to buy him a charity cup of coffee. He was interested in Tracy only because he was in no position to flirt. Winning Tracy Spencer again was his last chance to find a home.

One night after she had just put Leeann to bed, Troy brought a small bouquet of roses to Tracy. Jake's petition of divorce, had been recently filed less than a month ago. On this night, the two cheaters were dying from loneliness and lust and wilfully became prisoners of each other - and their sentence of being together, that reality had handed them, lasted five long years.

Tracy had been working two shifts often - subbing for others - trying to make ends meet. She could no longer stand Troy even six months after he moved in with her. But the Cheater began working even more double shifts with Leeann often staying with her mother and father because now she was practically supporting three people - and she couldn't stand the sight of Troy. The RN was bound and determined to make this marriage work this time, however, and so she stayed and stayed and stayed, hating every minute of it.

As Leeann got older, Tracy became frightened for her daughter. The child would only take a bath with her swimming suit on stating, "Troy will see me." At first, Tracy insisted that she take it off so then she did. But Leeann would scream and not leave the bathroom until her pajamas were on her. Tracy asked herself, "What is going on here? But no answer was to be found. From then on Leeann stayed by her mother's side when Troy was at home, sometimes shaking with fright.

The precocious child, who had taught herself to read before the first grade and talked in complete sentences even at three years old made an astounding statement. It just came out of the 7-year Old's mouth when she said to her mother one evening, "Mom, Troy is a child molester." At the time, her mother assumed that she had heard that statement on the TV news somewhere and downplayed it in her mind.

Later when Leeann had just turned nine, the nine year old had taken a shower when both were not expecting Troy that evening. So the youngster sat reading a book and did not wear a top. Tracy was busy with the home budget. When Troy came home unexpectedly, Tracy tried to show her husband the Excel spreadsheet and make suggestions where to cut expenses. He ignored the budget information and his wife and looked steadily at Leeann's budding nipples. Then the mother noticed that Leeann forgot to put on her top, and the child calmly ignored Troy as she usually did, and continued to read Harry Potter. Tracey screamed at her daughter and said, "Get upstairs now and put on your pajamas." Leeann didin't come back downstairs, and Tracy went to bed without saying a word more to Troy.

Five days later he was served with her divorce petition and he signed and returned it without contest."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

This beautiful Sunday afternoon today, there was a clamour at the front door, and both Donnie and Leeann were there. They had become friendly to each other for months when Jake would bring her over for visitation. They both said, "May we get some ice cream?"

The four got in Jake's car and went to 31-Flavors, and visited with each other for an hour. Jake turned to Tracy and said in a whisper, "The laughter of those two together makes me feel a warm happiness right here," as he pointed to his chest, "It's almost as if Donnie has become a protector of the tiny Leeann."

Tracy replied, "After you have brought her to your house for visitation in times past, her conversation was as much about 'what Donnie did' as it was 'what Daddy did.' Leeann would say almost every Saturday you didn't visit, 'I sure wish Dad would visit.'"

"Trust me, Dear Ex-Wife; I will make time for more visitation in the future. Uh, Tracy, do you mind if we drop by your house and let me look at the inside?"

"Jake, it's not cleaned up. Why would you want to do that?"

Jake turned and smiled at her while the car was stopped at a traffic light and said, "I know the outside is in a poor state of repair, and I want to look at the inside and maybe make some recommendations."

She touched his arm and said, "If you will promise to remember that I worked two extra shifts this past week and forgive the messiness when you look, then O.K."

Jake took his iPad out, and dictated notes on the exterior and then the two adults got out of the car. Jake asked, "Are you guys coming with us?"

Leeann answered, "We would like to wait in the car for you, may we?"

"O.K., but behave yourselves."

In the house, Jake continued to dictate notes of the evidence of poor repair and they moved to the second floor, and continued to inspect each room. When they got to her bedroom - which once was Jake and Tracy's master bedroom - there was an embarrassed silence. One part of Jake's brain wanted to grab his ex-wife and rip her clothes off and throw her on the bed to get it on, and the other part said, "No! That is where the Randy surgeon and her got it on, so you don't want to go there."

Tracy stood watching him silently. In her mind, she prayed, "Dear God! If you just make Jake grab me and rip my clothes off and toss me onto that bed, that once was, 'our' bed,' I promise..."

But the two were not to get it on. Jake finished his tour and dictating the notes and said, "You ready, Tracy?"

Disappointed, Tracy whispered, "Let's go." On the ride out of her neighbourhood, the ex-wife wondered to herself, "Why is Jake stopping at these houses and dictating notes?"

Back at the ex-husband's house, the children started playing a new game of backgammon in Donnie's bedroom, a game that Leeann had only learned that morning. Jake poured a glass of wine for each of the adults at the dining room table and both sat. He looked directly into Tracy's eyes, and asked her, "So, what is your vision of your ideal future in addition to my spending more time with our daughter?"

She looked at him with reddened eyes and said, "The truth? O.K. That you love and trust me and hurry home to me at the end of the work day again... That is my vision. What is yours, Jake?"

He smiled and said, "Before I respond to that, we can not turn on love and trust - though both are often abruptly turned off. We are 30ish people with a past so love and trust if it ever comes, will be earned - just as it was once earned beginning when we were high school juniors. Then, however, we both were spurting hormones to cement our relationship. That won't happen again, but our relationship could grow into a one that is all powerful again."

In the silence, Jake continued, "My vision is to make lots of dollars building structures, saving a dime, and setting my living standard on 80 cents of each dollar I earn while some lady and I are on fire with love for each other."

Tracy said, "Your clear, lucid thinking and planning is what I have missed as much as feeling your arms around me. I didn't fully grasp that until just now. Wow! What an awakening."

Jake, changing the subject, said, "I would like to run something by you if I may." He watched her nod O.K. and continued, "Leeann is a precocious child and will need lots of money for education. But I distrust the usefulness of investing because I fear the future of 529 and 401(k) accounts. One way around that is you alter the deed of your house so that Leeann owns it outright with you JTWSOR when she turns 18. After you change the deed-of-trust, I will assume all monthly and refurbishing costs for six months."

"Jake, where will your daughter and I live while the makeover of our lawn and the house are in process? You know contractors stretch out every job, not to mention delays because of rain and snowfall."