The Saga of Kurt and Kim Pt. 02

Story Info
Kurt takes nude photos without Kim’s consent.
2.8k words
4.65
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

Kurt was in a fragile state when he met Kim. Newly-divorced, he was lonely and starved for good sex. He found it with Kim - and he found out things he didn't like about himself. Part 2 of 4. All characters are adults over 18

------------------------------------

"Things began getting bad when I started doing things to Kim without her consent," I told my therapist, Dr. O'Connor.

She nodded and said "Consent is a tricky subject. A lot of feminists argue that couples should never have any kind of sex without getting explicit consent first. But that doesn't make sense for some people. Imagine you have a couple like you and Kim, where a submissive woman enjoys being spanked by a dominant man. Do you need consent before you do it the first time? How would that go?

"Are you supposed to say, 'Dear, may I spank your butt please? That was fun, may I do that again?' You see the problem. It takes something erotic and fun and transforms it into something clinical and stupid. Survey after survey confirms that most women prefer confident men who take command. Being asked to give permission is a turn-off."

"That's exactly what I thought at the time," I said. "Besides, this was after Kim explicitly told me that since I was the first man to give her a real orgasm, she was willing to do whatever I wanted in bed. I felt she'd given me her consent.

"But I went too far. It started us down a road that led to a dark place."

---------------------------

One day I was looking at Kim and enjoying a view that never got old. We'd just had sex, and she was exhausted. Kim's naked body was face down on the bed, limp and motionless, her arms and legs stretched out in all four directions. I fucked all the energy out of her! I thought to myself proudly.

The nicest thing about the image was Kim's ass, which was covered with welts that proved how much she'd come to enjoy being whipped with my belt.

I decided to take a picture. Most cellphone cameras don't make any noise when you take a photo, but I keep mine set so it sounds like an old-fashioned 35 mm film camera when you push the shutter. Kim heard the click.

"Kurt! Don't take my picture!" she said. I saw this as an opportunity for us to play our little dominance game, so I aimed right at her face and clicked the shutter again.

"Kurt! Stop that!" she said.

I sat down beside her and started the game. "I want you to pose for me, Little Bitch. I want pictures of you naked. Lots of guys have nude photos of their girlfriends. Don't you think I deserve a girlfriend who'll do that for me?"

By this time Kim had plenty of experience being submissive. "Yes, Sir," she said. "You deserve to have those kinds of pictures."

"Sit up," I said. "Look into the camera."

Kim looked miserable in that picture. She didn't like posing for nude photos. I aimed the camera in her direction and saw that she was crossing her arms to conceal her breasts. I took one photo like that, then told her "Lower your arms, Bitch. Show me those gorgeous tits."

It seemed to take every bit of determination she possessed, but Kim slowly lowered her arms. I took shots from several angles, then asked her to sit in a chair so I could take pictures that showed more of her. I love those first photos. Kim had a tortured expression on her face that showed she was only posing because I forced her.

After that I let her get dressed so we could go out to a restaurant. The rest of the evening was normal. We had cocktails, followed by a nice meal, followed by coffee, followed by going back home and having sex one more time before I left for the evening. I kept thinking about how much I enjoyed making Kim pose for nude photos, so I decided to take it a little farther next time.

"Little Bitch, stand over here so I can take your picture," I said after the next time we had sex.

"Sir, I don't want to. I don't want anyone to see me like this," she said.

"Nobody is ever going to know you did this, I promise," I said. "Nobody is ever going to see your face. Now, look in the camera and give me a smile. That's right. Now, turn to the left so I can get a picture that shows your pussy, too."

We went down to her living room because it was bigger and had fancier furniture. I had her sprawl out of her sofa, get down on her knees in front of me, and finally posing in a nice antique wingback chair that looked like something from the 19th century. I had her sit this way and that. She still looked a bit uncomfortable taking nude photos, but she'd accepted the idea that I was in charge and she had to do whatever I asked.

"Just one more picture," I said. "Spread your knees apart."

Kim got an alarmed look on her face. "Kurt! I don't want you to take a picture showing my pussy like that!" Just to be clear, I wanted to take a kind of photo usually called a "beaver shot." It was the farthest I'd pushed Kim so far, and I was determined to get my way.

I walked over and got down on my knees so I could look into Kim's eyes. "Little Bitch, you have a beautiful pussy. It's lovely. It's nothing you should be embarrassed about. I'm sure you know that I deserve to have pictures that show my girlfriend's pretty little pussy." I took one knee in each hand and gently spread her legs far apart.

"Now. Hold it like that while I take a couple of pictures."

Those photos were great, partly because the expression on Kim's face was a mix of shock and arousal. When we started, Kim had no idea I'd ask her to pose for such explicit photos.

But we weren't finished.

A few days later I asked Kim to pose again. She didn't resist at all. She'd gotten used to the idea that I wanted her to model naked, and it didn't bother her anymore. By this time she had a sexy expression on her face when she posed. It was getting harder to think of ways to push her past her old limits. I thought I knew a way.

"Get on your knees on the coach so your back is toward me," I said. "I want to show your beautiful bottom." We'd just had sex so Kim's ass was covered with welts, and she knew it.

"Sir, this is very dirty," she whispered. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, Little Bitch. You have to. Now stop complaining and do as I say."

I got pictures from several angles, moving closer every time. Kim realized I was taking close-up photos of her ass, and that the pictures showed her butthole and a particularly graphic view of her messy pussy.

"Now, reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me," I said.

Kim didn't do anything for a second. She was thinking about what I wanted her to do. Finally, she took a deep breath, then used her hands to spread her ass until it was wide open. I took one shot after another. "This is very dirty," she said softly.

"No, Little Bitch, it's not," I said. "You know how much I love this part of your body. It's beautiful."

Over the next few weeks I found several opportunities to take nude photos of Kim, including while we were having sex. She was barely surprised when I took a close-up photo of her face while she was sucking my cock. Once, while we were having sex doggy-style, I took a photo that showed everything from the top of her head all the way down to her pretty butt with my cock inside it. I found lots of ways to take hard core pictures of Kim.

There's a special picture that is my favorite.

One day, while Kim was giving me a blowjob, I had an idea to do something we'd never done before. Kim was a first-class cocksucker, and I took several photos that showed her sucking my cock deep into her mouth as she looked straight into the camera.

None of this was new, but things went in a different direction when I started to cum. Kim usually just swallowed my cum; I'd told her that I liked it best when she sucked the cum right out of my cock, and she'd become great at that. But this time I changed things. Just as I started to climax, I grabbed a handful of Kim's hair and pulled her head off my cock. Taking my cock in hand, I jacked it hard and sprayed glob after glob of cum all over her face. I got some in her eyes. Up her nose. On her cheeks. In her hair.

"Open your mouth, Bitch!" I said. She opened her mouth, and I shot a big glob of cum right on her tongue. This was so exciting that I came and came and came. By the time I was finished, Kim's face was a gooey, sticky mess.

Ordinarily, I'm not a big fan of facials. I'd rather cum inside a woman's mouth, ass, or pussy. But I wanted the dirtiest hard-core photos possible, and this was the most far-out thing I could imagine. I picked up the camera and took several photos of Kim's face covered with one of the biggest loads of cum I'd ever produced.

She didn't complain. By this time Kim was used to the idea that I wanted nude photos of her, and that I wanted some to be explicitly pornographic. That was the only time I gave Kim a facial, and I was glad to have a memento of such an extreme event.

Over the next few weeks we regularly sat down and looked at her pictures. It turned out to be nice foreplay. She'd look at the pictures for a while, and pretty soon she'd unzip my pants and stroke my cock. It took some time, but she eventually developed an appreciation for the hard-core photos that showed the welts on her ass, close-ups of her pussy and butthole, and even the photos of her with a facial.

By this time I had an expansive library of nude photos of Kim. I tried to think of something we hadn't done. The only thing I could think of was a creampie shot. Kim usually prefers it when I cum in her ass, but one day I filled her pussy, then had her spread her legs so I could get a shot that showed my cum leaking from inside her.

"I like this picture," I said as we looked at it afterward. "I like the way your pubic hair is all matted. It's a very graphic way to show that we just had sex. But I'd like to try something a little different, Bitch.

"Shave your pussy for me. I'd like to get a picture that shows your pussy without your bush concealing anything. Besides, I've been thinking for a while that I'd enjoy eating your pussy that way. Can we do that tomorrow?"

"Yes Sir," she said. And when I came over the next night, I enjoyed eating a bald pussy for the first time in my life. The pictures were nice, too. They were different, and I liked that the photos showed more intimate details.

One day I came in with something that went beyond everything we'd done so far.

"I want to show you something," I said, opening my laptop. I'd sent Kim's photos to one of those amateur porn sites featuring nude photos guys took of their wives and girlfriends. Some of the pictures were tasteful and erotic. Others were hard-core porn.

The dozen pictures I submitted of Kim featured both types. I started with tasteful soft-core images that displayed her nude body. Then I included hard-core photos of her sucking my cock, spreading her ass cheeks, and getting a facial. The last photo was my favorite: Kim face down on bed, all fucked out, and her butt covered with welts that showed how much she liked being whipped.

"Kurt! You promised that nobody would ever see these pictures!" Kim said

"I promised that nobody would ever see your face," I said. "I promised that no one would know these are pictures of you." I concealed Kim's identity by pixelating her face and hair. The photos revealed everything except her identity. The site asked for names of the models, so I called her Nancy. She was shaking as she held the laptop and realized that millions of strangers were seeing her naked.

The site asked for a caption to run with the photos. This is what I wrote:

Nancy didn't want me to take these pictures, but I told her I wouldn't fuck her anymore if she didn't pose. That was all it took to get her to do the nasty things in these pictures. Nancy is great at sex. She likes everything, from blowjobs and bondage to letting me fuck her in all three holes. Be sure to leave comments. Tell Nancy what you'd like to do to her!

Kim's eyes were big and wide the whole time she looked at the website. "Can you get them to take these pictures down?" she asked.

"I suppose so, but why would we do that, Bitch? Thousands of guys have looked at these photos and used them to jerk off as they imagine fucking you," I said. "Here. Look at the comments. Read them out loud for me. Tell me what your fans have to say."

Kim looked at me like she was shocked. "Yes Sir," she said, taking the laptop. She read the comments, and seemed to get more excited with each one.

Nancy, you are one hot piece of ass! If you were my girlfriend I'd never let you out of bed!

Girl, you got me so hard I had to jerk off all over the screen of my computer. I wish you were here so you could lick it clean!

Nancy, I love the picture that shows stripes on your ass. There's nothing hotter than a girl who likes it rough!

You've got beautiful tits, a hot little ass, a sweet pussy, and a succulent little asshole. Show your face next time! I'll bet it's just as sexy as the rest of your hot body.

The comments went on and on. Kim realized that "Nancy" was a hit. She was barely half way through reading the comments when she had to stop.

"Take me to bed, Sir," she said. "Please. Take me to bed."

It was a gamble. Kim hadn't wanted me to take her photos, but I gambled that she'd come to enjoy it if I forced her. I was sure she would not give me consent to post her pictures on a porn site, but I suspected she'd like it, so I did it anyway.

That night she went wild in bed. Instead of waiting for me to take charge, she threw me down on my back and started rubbing her wet pussy against my cock. I got hard fast, and she immediately shoved my cock inside her.

Kim rode me like a bucking bronco at a rodeo. Up. Down. Up. Down. She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth. Kim was riding me the same way she did the first time she showed me how to make her cum. It was obvious that it wouldn't take nearly as long for her to make it happen this time. She slammed her pussy into my body, grinding her clit against me with each thrust.

I could tell that she was about to cum, and I got her vibrator and placed it between our bodies. I thought I should probably get my belt and swat her ass a few times to delay her orgasm. But I decided against it. This seemed to be Kim's moment. All she needed from me was a hard cock.

It happened fast. Kim began moaning the way she always does when she's about to climax. Her body shook as the orgasm began. She slammed down on me one last time and squirmed around and around so her clit got plenty of stimulation.

It didn't last very long. It wasn't as powerful as the orgasms we usually enjoyed. But this climax was all hers. Kim had figured out ways to have satisfying orgasms.

It was nice to see.

---------------------------

"I think I know where this is going," Dr. O'Connor said. "Here you did something you were certain Kim didn't want. She enjoyed it, and part of that enjoyment was probably rooted in the notion that you did it over her objections. Should I assume that this is the beginning of a trend?"

"That's right," I said. "Things got more extreme after that."

"Hmmm. Well, that's our hour. We can discuss that next time," she said.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers