The Saga of Middleton Pt. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc reached back and jerked up the shorts. "I'm fine, thanks. That's OK. Let's get going."

He took Jonathan by the arm and moved in the direction of the rides.

Next Jonathan insisted he wanted to try on Marc's vest. Oh, hell! Marc was so worn out from this kid already, he just handed it over. It wasn't covering anything, anyway. Jonathan put it on over his T-shirt -- it actually looked pretty cute on him.

Jonathan insisted that they begin with the Tunnel of Terror and Marc agreed. At least there wouldn't be anyone else around -- they'd just be sitting in a little boat in a dark tunnel for several minutes while skeletons and monsters, jumped out at them.

Marc immediately realized he'd made a big mistake. The attendant helped them into the boat, but as he sat down, his cock and balls slid right out the leg of his shorts. His fat cock looked twice its usual size as his balls boosted it up and away from his body. The attendant who had helped them into the car grinned and pinched one of his bare nipples before sending the boat on its way.

As soon as they entered the tunnel, Jonathan reached over and grabbed Marc's cock just below the head. "Wow! That's huge! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen! And it's not even hard! Wow!" Marc tried to wrestle it away from him, but their little boat seemed to dip alarmingly and Marc had a great fear of water (he didn't know it was only a foot deep), so he quit and gripped the sides of the boat.

Jonathan started seriously stroking Marc's enormous cock -- by now, it really was huge and Marc was rapidly running out of willpower as it hardened and began leaking all over Jonathan's hand. With his other hand, Jonathan started unfastening and unzipping, and only 2 minutes into the ride, he had Marc's shorts all the way off and was threatening to throw them overboard. With that kind of leverage and Marc feeling almost terminally horny, it was easy for him to persuade Marc to let him play with his cock for the rest of the ride. It felt a little weird at first, but a couple of minutes later Jonathan had Marc on his hands and knees on the seat while he was pumping three fingers up Marc's tight asshole without much discomfort at all, using nothing but sweat and spit for lubricant At the same time, he was continuing to pump Marc's cock, which had achieved rock hard, horse-dick dimensions.

Jonathan was pretty turned-on himself and just before the ride was over, he quickly jerked down his own zipper and sat Marc's hot ass down on his good-sized 16-year-old cock. It only took a few strokes for him to pour an enormous load up the older teenager's ass. And that was enough to set Marc off. As they came out of the tunnel, Jonathan dumped him back onto his own side of the seat, just as Marc started spurting and pumping a huge load in full view of an unsuspecting, but appreciative audience.

The crowd started laughing when they saw that Marc was bareassed and that Jonathan was wearing his vest and waving his shorts around in the air.

Marc tried to grab the shorts, but Jonathan was quicker -- he jumped to the landing area and took off. Marc had no choice but to give chase. Jonathan was under strict orders to run straight for one of the more obscure side doors to the mall, letting Marc keep him in sight all the way.

Since Norma couldn't reveal her intentions to the people at the mall (they'd've thought she was crazy), she'd arranged with the town police to take it from here. A couple of them were friends of hers and they thought it would be a real joke to teach this jerk a lesson. No problem getting the OK from their superiors.

So -- when Jonathan got the door open and ran through, just inches ahead of Marc, he dodged around the cop he knew would be there and kept going. Marc, who had not been forewarned, ran right into the 6' 4" cop, who outweighed him by a good 50 pounds -- all rock-hard muscle.

"Oh, ho! What's this? Some kind of perv, are you? What're you doing chasing that kid -- and all bareass, too? You trying to molest him or something?"

Marc was caught completely off-balance. Before he could respond, the cop had whipped out a pair of handcuffs and fastened his wrists behind his back.

"You're coming with me, guy. Down to the station." He looked over the kid's huge cock and patted his sexy ass -- "Oh, yeah, they're gonna have a field day with you. It's Saturday, and nobody's gonna be able to even talk to you until Monday morning. There's quite a few sleazeballs in the holding tank already. Guess I'll have to toss you in with 'em."

Marc tried to explain who he was, but the cop just told him to shut up. "Nothin' I can do about it now. Gotta take you in. You can talk to the chief on Monday."

By then, they'd reached the patrol car where the cop's partner was waiting. "Hey, Jake, look what I caught trying to rape a young boy back there."

"I was NOT..."

"Shut up! I saw what I saw. Guess we better take him downtown."

Jake grinned. "Way to go, Joe! And ain't he a hot little son of a bitch, too! Lookit the size of that dick!" He reached out and grabbed Marc's huge schlong and squeezed it.

"Hey! Cut it out! I'll report you!"

They just laughed. "Yeah, like somebody's gonna believe a perv like you. Anyway, gotta frisk you for weapons, don't we?" They ran their hands over his whole body in a parody of a frisk -- down the sides, up between his legs, then over his cock and balls and around to the back. Finally, they each checked out his ass, spreading the cheeks and sliding a finger up his asshole.

"Looks OK. No weapons. Let's get him downtown."

They slid him into the back of the police car -- Joe got up front to drive, while Jake climbed in back with Marc. He spent the entire trip playing with Marc's big cock, so that by the time they dragged him out of the car and into the police station, he was rock hard again -- pointing at the sky and leaking a little. There were cops all over the place -- every one had to take a look and have a laugh at the kid's expense. Most of them gave him a swat on the bare ass as well.

By the time they had him standing in front of the police chief, his ass was bright pink already from the swats and his dick was harder than ever. He was furious and totally humiliated. He was also scared to death that they'd put him in that "holding cell" they kept talking about.

He kept trying to tell them that he worked for the mall -- that it was all a misunderstanding -- but the chief was having none of it.

But he was reasonable. "OK, we can't put something that looks like this into a holding cell. There'd be nothing left." Marc heaved a sigh of relief. "Look, kid, I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm gonna punish you myself and let you go on probation, if you'll promise not to go chasing after young boys again. We know who you are, and we're gonna be keeping an eye on you. Understand?"

Marc was a little apprehensive, but really didn't feel he had a choice. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

Right there in the middle of the station house, he set up a chair and ordered Marc's wrists to be uncuffed. "OK, you're gonna go over my knee for a good, hard, old-fashioned spanking. We've got someone from the mall coming over to take custody of you after that. If you cooperate, you'll be out of here within the hour. OK with you?"

"Yes... yes, sir."

The chief sat in the chair and worked Marc's voluptuous body into as provocative a position as he could manage -- ass high in the air. His huge cock was pressed back, so everyone could see it between his thighs. And so he started.

The chief spanked hard -- Whack! on the right cheek. Whack! on the left. Whack! across the center. He kept up a fierce, steady rhythm that was soon punctuated by little yelps from the humiliated Marc that grew louder and louder as the pain began to build. The group of half a dozen police officers grew slowly as the word got out -- soon there was a crowd of police and civilians watching and laughing as the sexy young guy got his hot ass spanked over the chief's knee.

About 5 minutes into the spanking, the chief paused. Marc looked around, a little dazed by the pain, was it over? But he saw that the chief was speaking to a woman -- asking her if she recognized this guy.

Marc couldn't see her -- she was standing behind him, evidently looking over his bare body. He blushed to think that someone was being asked to identify his ass -- as if it was generally on view.

She came around in front of him -- he could see her now, as he looked up from where his tear-streaked face was nearly at floor-level. Oh, shit! It was her! The old broad that was always giving him the eye. Suddenly it sunk in -- she set up the whole thing. Fuck!

She smiled sweetly at him. "Oh, yes, I know him. He works at the mall."

12