The Saharan Affair

Story Info
An American photojournalist falls in love in the Sahara.
3k words
4.04
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story takes place in 1992 and follows Hayley, an American photojournalist working for a British magazine publisher. Hayley volunteered for an assignment to travel to Northern Mali to visit Tuareg and Fula communities, to take photos of day-to-day life there and write articles on life in the Sahara. Her trip to Northern Mali, also coincided with the ongoing Tuareg Rebellion from 1990 to 1995 in the region. However, despite the ongoing conflict and the dangers it posed, it did not deter her as since this was her first major solo assignment, as well as possibly being a valuable opportunity to boost her own career as a journalist.

Hayley was 25 years old at the time, 5 feet (1.5 meters) tall, had blonde hair reaching down to her shoulders, green eyes and B Cup breasts. She is extroverted, friendly, and adventurous with a desire to explore places hardly visited by those of us in the West.

Hayley was travelling from Timbuktu to Taoudénit with her guide, guard and interpreter Djamel. Djamel was 34 years old and 6.2 feet tall. He was a former sergeant in the Malian Army, also worked as a construction worker in Bamako and now worked delivering food to the remote villages in Northern Mali, while also carrying slabs of salt all the way from Taoudénit in the far north, back down to the market places along the banks of the Niger River. Because of his extensive work in manual labor, Djamel was physically ripped (for lack of a better word), covered in muscles as well as various scars across his chest and back.

Djamel informed Hayley that the best way for them to get to and from Taoudénit was via camel as there were no major roads leading to and from the remote town in the far north of the country. Adding to this, the journey to and from Taoudénit would take them three weeks. After packing enough food and supplies to last them a week (they also planned to be getting food from other towns and villages they were to be passing by), they set off for their trip via camel, on the morning of the 15th of July.

Over the next few days, Hayley would visit towns and villages along the trail, interviewing people, taking photos of day-to-day life and even joining the villagers for lunch and dinner.

Djamel regularly visited these same towns and villages on his bi-weekly deliveries of food and salt slabs, so he knew many of the people there by name and regularly join them for meals whenever he dropped by. For this reason, when Hayley and Djamel would join the villagers for meals, they would share stories of Djamel, of how he would bring the kids toys and sweets, as well as teach them how to play soccer and tell the kids stories of matches all the way in Europe and across Africa.

During this time, Hayley and Djamel would also become close, getting to know each other more, talking about their lives and their families, with Hayley becoming fascinated with Djamel's life. Djamel would talk to Hayley about how he always wanted to get a proper education, go to university, become a father and eventually move to America or Europe and to work in construction there as Djamel dreamed of seeing or even one day working on skyscrapers in real life, something that he's only seen on television and movies. Hayley in turn talked about her dream of one day moving to New York City to write for The New Yorker or Time Magazine (Hayley would achieve this goal a few years later as she has written articles for one of these publications).

Hayley offered to help pay for Djamel to go to college in Mali but he turned down her offer, saying that he felt it would be taking advantage of her and wanted to earn his own money to achieve his goals himself.

The two of them would also become very comfortable being around each other, sleeping in the same tent together, with Djamel going shirtless around her and Hayley even stripping down to underwear around him as well. Djamel and Hayley also then started talking about their sex lives, with Hayley telling Djamel how she's been with at least five men in her life and while Djamel has been with at least two women back when he was working as a construction worker in Bamako.

Due to the climate, Hayley would only wear a straw sun hat, short khaki shorts with a white floral lace thong underneath and a thin sheer silk blouse, during their trek through the desert, as well as forgoing wearing a bra due to it being uncomfortable in the hot Sahara climate. The desert heat caused her to sweat profusely, soaking her blouse and revealing her breasts through the now wet and transparent fabric.

Hayley knew that Djamel could easily see her breasts through the fabric but she didn't care. In fact, as Hayley and Djamel rode on the camel, she would wrap her arms around Djamel's chest and press her chest on Djamel's back, allowing him to feel hear breast pressing up against him. Hayley hoped that Djamel would pick up on her advances and act on it, but unsure of her intensions, Djamel did not say anything despite noticing all this.

As they were leaving Taoudénit and heading back down to Timbuktu, Hayley and Djamel decided to stop by an oasis to collect some water for the trip, as well as to take a bath. Normally, when they took a bath, they did it separately, however, this morning, Hayley decided to join Djamel.

Djamel, noticing Hayley around the corner of his eye, watched her intently as she walked towards the water. Hayley stopped, pulling her blouse over her head, letting out her bare breasts and moving on down to remove her khaki shorts, while also pulling down her panties, revealing her trimmed pussy.

For the first time, Djamel is now seeing Hayley fully naked as she walks towards him into the water. They then continued bathing together, until Djamel then slowly held Hayley's shoulder, asking her if it would be okay for him to touch her.

As Hayley nodded in approval, Djamel then covered his hands in soap and started running his hands through her blonde hair and down her pale skinned body, softly caressing under the curves of her breasts moving his hands down to her vagina with his fingers slowly pushing past her lips causing Hayley to audibly take a deep breath and sigh of pleasure.

Djamel, then spent the next 10 minutes washing Hayley whilst also lovingly caressing her breasts, body and running his fingers along the lips of her vagina.

Hayley then took Djamel by the hand, walked him back to land, laid a blanket down between some trees and bushes, by the shore of the oasis. Hayley then got on her knees, took his 61/2 inch long penis and started gently kissing it as she then slowly wrapped her soft lips around the head of his cock, sucking it, giving Djamel his first ever blowjob, as Hayley looked up to marvel at the African Adonis standing above her.

Hayley then stopped to lay her back down on the blanket and opened her legs so as to invite Djamel into her womanhood. Djamel, then took his position between her legs and slowly started pushing as much of his 6-inch penis into her vagina, causing Hayley to open her mouth to take in a deep breath, as Djamel started slowly thrusting himself in and out of Hayley's vagina, steadily gaining pace as he went on.

Djamel would continue to fuck Hayley like this, growing in pace, but slowing down when he felt he was about to cum. For Hayley's pleasure, Djamel paced himself to make sure this lasted for as long as Hayley wanted it to, but finally, after an hour of Djamel and Hayley making love, Djamel would finally start going faster and faster as he came deep inside Hayley's tight and went cunt, with Hayley feeling as Djamel's cum shot hard straight into the opening of her cervix.

When Djamel pulled out of Hayley's, cum poured out of her vagina, as a now exhausted Hayley gasped for breath, lost in feeling a sense of pure bliss.

Djamel got dressed, picked up Hayley's clothes and wrapped her in the blanket she was still laying on, as he carried her back to the camels. They then trekked through the Sahara Desert south towards the nearest town which was still two days away, as Hayley slumped back, resting herself on Djamel's chest.

Later that evening, Djamel set up camp, they had dinner and went back into their tent to get some sleep for the night.

As she slept in the tent, Hayley awoke to the sensation of Djamel caressing her hair and running his fingers down her back, as he then proceeded to pull away the blanket covering her and pulling her shirt off over her head. Realizing what Djamel had in mind, Hayley did her part by sliding off her thong, as Djamel climbed on top of her. She then started kissing Djamel's chest, moving down towards and kissing his erect penis as she ran her lips on the side of his member, and wrapping her lips on the tip of his penis again.

As the night went on, Djamel proceeded to make love to his new lover, taking multiple positions as they did. At first, Djamel was on top of Hayley as he pinned her hands down and took her conquered her vagina again for the 2nd time that day. Later, the same night, Hayley would be on her knees, bent over, as her face and hands are pressed down onto the ground, whilst Djamel took her from behind, pushing her head down with one hand and grabbing onto her blonder hair on the other as he thrusts his massive member in and out of her tight pussy, pushing Hayley's face even further into the dirt below her with each thrust. This love making continued for the next couple of hours or so, well into the early hours of the next day, with Hayley waking up at around 8am, lying on top of Djamel as his penis is still partially inside her cunt, and cum seeping out the sides.

Another hour later, Djamel woke up to the smell of Hayley, still naked herself, cooking breakfast for him.

Three days later, they arrive back at Timbuktu, where Hayley mails off the draft of her article and photos back to her editor in London via the local post office. Her assignment is officially complete and Djamel's services no longer required but with a few more weeks to spare, Hayley and Djamel decide to spend a bit more time together.

Djamel takes Hayley down to a national park in the southwest of Mali where they spend time hiking and camping together a bit more. Contrary to the dry and hot Saharan deserts of the north of Mali, the national park is green, tropical and rich in wildlife as it makes up the flat West Sudanian savanna.

After spending all day hiking along the savanna, Hayley begins to feel tired so Djamel agrees to carry her back to their cabin. However, as they're hiking back to camp, he takes a detour laying her down take her on a large flat rock he found, tucked between some bushes and trees, covered from view by somewhat dry but tall grass, and lays her down on the rocks.

Djamel then proceeds to undress himself and then begins to undress Hayley as well, pulling down the straps of her sleeveless top over her shoulders, down to her abdomen, revealing her breasts (Hayley didn't bother wearing a bra due to the hot and humid climate making it too uncomfortable to do so) and continuing on further, pulling her denim short skirt down past her legs, leaving Hayley naked except for her thong and socks. Hayley, despite still feeling tired from hiking all day, senses Djamel's intensions, and proceeds to slide off her thong tossing them off to the side.

Spreading Hayley's legs and pinning her hands down on the rock, over her head, Djamel positions his cock against the opening of her trimmed vagina and pushes himself into her, causing her to yelp out in both mild pain as she was still dry but also pleasure. He then proceeds to thrust in and out of her tight cunt, gaining pace but before he could bring himself to climax, Hayley asks him to slowdown and stop.

At her request, Djamel stops and withdraws from her now wet vagina, only for Hayley to stand up, asking Djamel lay down on the rock himself, as she straddles his 6+ inch long, African shaft, bringing her tight, wet, white pussy down onto his cock, throwing her head back in bliss as she continues to ride and grind on him. With Hayley on top, riding him, Djamel then sits up and proceeds to suck on her breasts, nibbling down on her nipples as he grabs hold of her waist and thrusts more of himself inside her.

With Hayley still impaled on Djamel's massive shaft, he stands up, drops down on his knees and lays Hayley back down on the ground below. He then pulls out, flips and bends her over, pressing her hands and face down on the dirt below as he proceeds to re-enter her pussy from behind. This continues on for nearly ending with Djamel standing, Hayley wrapping her legs around his waist as her back is pressed hard against a tree behind her, with Djamel continuing to pound his long shaft into her tight vagina.

Hayley's face and body was covered in dirt with splinters covering her back, due to her backside being pressed and rubbing against the tree behind her but Hayley gladly took the dirt and pain as the overall pleasure was worth it. Djamel then picked up the pace and with one final thrust, he came inside her, with Hayley feeling his hot cum shooting hard into the small opening of her tiny cervix.

Limper than a rag doll and her body covered in dirt, splinters and bits of blood due to the outdoor fucking she endured. Djamel, carried her body back to the cabin they rented, with Djamel running a hot bath for her as he washed her body, the same way he washed her back in the desert oasis in the Sahara, earlier last month.

The next day, with her bags packed, Djamel accompanied Hayley to the airport in Bamako where they said their goodbyes, tears running down Hayley's face as Djamel walked away leaving her in the terminal to board her flight back to the United States. As she checked in and boarded her flight back to California via Istanbul and New York City, Hayley didn't know that Djamel also gave her a little going away present.

Back in California and having missed her period, Hayley found out she was pregnant, giving birth to her son 9 months later at a hospital in San Francisco on April 1993. Hayley named her son Adama, in honour of Djamel's father.

Hayley did make contact with her connections back in Mali in order to find Djamel and tell him about their son, but her contacts failed to locate him. She spent the next four years trying to locate Djamel via her contacts in Mali and Niger but was unsuccessful herself.

In 2016 and 23 years later, Hayley is now living in New York City, working as an editor for a progressive online news site, while her son Adama is now finishing the final year of his Bachelor's degree at NYU, as he's also in the process of enlisting to become an officer in the United States Navy. Hayley is now also married to a widower named Marcus who despite having a daughter of his own, also raised Adama as if he was his own biological son.

Now aged 49, sitting at a café in downtown Manhattan on her day off, she receives an email from Moussa, an old friend and contact in Niger. Moussa informs Hayley that he's managed to make contact with Djamel, meeting him purely by chance and as it would turn out, Djamel himself has been thinking about her and even occasionally looking to reconnect with Hayley over the past 4 years. Moussa, then gives Hayley, Djamel's phone number for her to contact him.

Later that afternoon, Hayley and her husband Marcus discuss the matter, with Marcus encouraging her to call Djamel, as he knows the importance he's played in her life, as well as believing that it may be good for Adama to connect with his biological father. Because of this, later that evening, while her son is over at his girlfriend's place, she calls him. Tears of joy roll down her face as Djamel answers the phone.

Hayley and Djamel, spend the next few hours re-connecting, talking over the phone, with Hayley telling him about his son Adama, while Djamel talks about having managed to save enough to put himself through school, finishing university and was now working as a manager at a distribution company in Bamako. Djamel also tells Hayley about having gotten married and having two children of his own. Contrary to being upset, Hayley is happy and pleased with the fact he has managed to find someone.

Hayley and Djamel, correspond via email over the next couple of years and in 2018, Hayley and their son Adama, travel back to Mali to visit Djamel and his new family. Djamel and Hayley reconnect not as lovers but as old friends and Adama is introduced to his father's side of the family. They continue to maintain regular contact with Djamel and his family.

Djamel was supposed to come and visit Hayley, Adama, Marcus and Aniyah (Marcus's biological daughter) in New York City back in 2020, but those plans were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, with lockdowns and travel restrictions gradually coming to an end, Hayley and Djamel have arranged for Djamel and his family to come visit New York City again by sometime in early 2022, allowing Djamel to finally travel abroad (aside from just visiting neighbouring countries like Niger and Burkina Faso), see skyscrapers in real life for the first time, but more importantly, allow an opportunity for Djamel to better connect with his son.