The Sales Lady Ch. 11

Story Info
Janice goes shopping for new clothes.
11.2k words
4.7
12.3k
7

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note* I would like to thank RRC2 for his hard work in editing this chapter and being the sounding board I needed to get this chapter completed. Thank you to all who have been following along in this series. Please enjoy and leave a comment.

Chapter 11

The screeching noise of the alarm clock going off woke Jason to the start of a new day, one much different from the past weeks or even months. The difference being he was waking up with a beautiful woman who was still snuggled up against him. He so didn't want to leave the warmth and comfort of her body against his but he had to, he had a job that he had to get to. Removing the blankets as easily as he could to not wake Janice he started moving to get up.

"Mmmm," Janice moaned as he left her side he was now sitting on his side of the bed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep," Jason told her.

"It's okay. I told you I would fix breakfast for you to take with you. But I'm going to lay here until I hear you get out of the shower. That should give me enough time to get up and fix you a quick omelet." Janice was saying this as she was moving over to his side of the bed.

Jason leaned down giving her a kiss on the forehead. Then he was off to the bathroom to start his morning routine. Janice lay there thinking about how much she wanted to join him in the shower maybe for one last chance to have him inside her in whatever manner that was. But she knew he needed to get to work on time so she would just have to restrain herself. Instead, she started thinking about what she needed to get done today. She was actually excited about shopping for the clothes and personal items she would need to keep here. Some might say a woman loves to shop but this wasn't Janice. She never grew up in wealth so frivolous buying of things you didn't really need was something she did. Even during her marriage, her purchases were for the necessities for the home. Then her children were the priority as they grew up. John was a very good provider so there was money she could have used. It just wasn't in her DNA.

But like all the other changes that had suddenly become a part of her life her shopping habits were going to change and change drastically. She already knew where she was going to get her undergarments. It would be the same place where she had shopped for the undergarments she was wearing this weekend. She just hoped the same sales lady would be there today that helped her the last time. She had wanted to measure Janice for bras then but she was too afraid of how much they would cost her. But now that the cost was no longer coming out of her budget she was excited to try it. She knew though if the price was too extravagant she still wouldn't do it. She was not going to do that to Jason no matter what. She was in love with him, not his money and what it could do for her.

Hearing the shower turn off told Janice it was time for her to get up and get started with making his breakfast. Stepping into the closet, she found the same t-shirt she had worn all weekend. She put it back on covering her naked body. Catching a reflection of herself in the mirror, she still thought she looked pretty damn good, with unbrushed hair and all.

Being a coffee person the first thing she did was turn on the Keurig to get it started on warming up the water for the day's first cup of coffee. She then placed a pod in the receptacle, a mug underneath, and pressed brew. At the stove, she turned on a burner warming up a sauté pan. She could hear the sounds of her precious coffee filling her cup with what she always referred to as her. "Happy Juice". From the refrigerator, she took out all the items she needed for the omelet as well as her coffee creamer. The water was running in the bathroom so he was either shaving or brushing his teeth, which told her she needed to get going on his breakfast.

She was just finishing putting his breakfast in a container when Jason came into the kitchen. He was dressed in his normal work clothes, a nice short sleeve dress shirt, and khaki dress slacks. Janice told him how handsome he looked. He blushed.

Janice started pulling out of the refrigerator all the containers for his lunch, putting them in a grocery sack along with his freshly made omelet. She asked him if there was anything else she needed to get for him. He took her into his arms giving her a big hug and tried to give her a kiss on the lips but it ended up on her cheek.

She laughed saying, "I want to kiss you too but I haven't brushed my teeth and I now have coffee breath. I know you don't like coffee so I'm not going to do that to you. I don't want your last thoughts of me being my horrible coffee breath."

Grabbing her face with both of his hands he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. "I will not be denied my last kiss from you for a while, coffee breath or not! I love you with or without the horrible smell of coffee." He was laughing as Janice playfully slapped him.

As she walked Jason to the door she promised to keep him posted via text on her shopping progress. He, in turn, told her he would reach out to his bank to see if there's anything they could do to speed up the progress on getting her a debit card. They hugged one last time and he was out the door.

Leaning against the front door, Janice was thinking about going back to bed as it wasn't even 6 am and the Victoria Secret store wouldn't open for another 4 hours. On her way back to the bedroom she grabbed her tablet & cell phone out of her bag and turned off the lights. She took off the t-shirt and threw it on the bed as she slipped back under the covers on Jason's side of the bed. Her rationale was twofold, the digital alarm clock was on his side and she could see what time it was. Two she just wanted to be on his side to smell his scent, to be where he laid it made her feel good.

She sent Jason a text that read. I'm going back to bed, Could you please call me at 8 am to make sure I'm up. I understand if you can't. I love you more than you will ever know and thank you for the most amazing weekend of my life. She hit send and then set her alarm on her phone to go off at 8 am. She set the phone down on the nightstand and thought about looking at makeup on her tablet but decided that could wait. She closed her tablet going back to sleep thinking about how lucky she was.

***

Jason pulled into the parking lot just as his admin assistant Lois did as well. He heard his cell phone alert go off as he was driving so he was reading the message as he was standing outside his SUV. Lois saw the smile on his face while he was looking at his phone and wonder what he was up to.

"Good morning Jason," she said. "What or who has you smiling so early on a Monday morning?"

"What? I'm sorry? What did you ask, Lois?" Jason was pulling out the grocery sack that contained his breakfast and lunch that Janice had prepared for him.

"I said, what has you smiling so early in the morning," she asked him again. It was not lost on Lois that Jason was carrying a sack of food containers.

Not sure how he should answer her, he said, "Oh nothing, it's nothing."

Lois was no dummy, as it's been pointed out before. She had sons of her own and she knew the way he had been acting all last week. Now today carrying containers of food. He must have a girlfriend. She was curious who the lucky girl was but she knew better than pry any further as he was her boss. As she walked behind him she could just make out the smell of a really nice cologne. That sealed it in her mind. Jason had a girlfriend. Although she was happy for him as he was such a good young man, she was also very jealous of the young girl who had his attention so completely. She must be a good cook to by the look of the food containers he was carrying as it was so unlike Jason to bring his food.

Jason unlocked the door, holding it open for Lois as they walked into their office. Lois went to her cubicle to set her purse down and then to the break room to fix herself a cup of coffee as this was her normal routine. When she walked in she saw Jason putting a container in the microwave trying to determine how long to heat it up.

"What are you trying to heat up, Jason?" Lois asked as she could tell for as smart as he was, using a microwave was not his expertise. She came over to the microwave and asked him what it was as she hadn't gotten an answer the first time she asked him.

"It's an omelet. I um fixed it this morning," he replied not wanting to share his personal life with his coworker at this point in the relationship. Lois pulled it out of the microwave and looked at it. She knew right away that he didn't cook as she knew cooking was also not his forte.

"You cooked this?" she said looking at him with a "you're full of it" look on her face. Jason didn't say anything other than look at her with a hand caught in the cookie jar look on his face. Placing the container back in the microwave, Lois set the timer for 15 seconds as she could feel it was still a little warm on the bottom.

While it was cooking, Lois continued on with her task of getting her cup of coffee. She watched Jason place the rest of his containers in the refrigerator. Thinking to herself, some little girl has got her hooks in him deep if she's cooking meals for him already. All she could think was how lucky she was and she better not hurt him or she would personally track her down and hurt her even worse. She reminded Jason she would see him at the 8 a.m. staff meeting before going back to her cubicle.

Now in his office, the first thing he wanted to do was send an email to Brenda Anderson, Branch Manager of Chemical Bank. Jason was on a first-name basis with her. The email read:

Hello Brenda,

I would like to add my girlfriend Janice Henderson to my checking account ####### with full access to just this account. I've already applied for a debit card online over the weekend on Reference # 102938484. Can you tell me how soon it will be available and or can I pick up a temporary card. Please let me know if there's anything else the bank will need from me or Janice.

Sincerely,

Jason Braun

With the email sent, he started looking over the topics for this week's staff meeting while eating the omelet Janice made for him. Damn this is good, he thought to himself, I sure could get used to this. After going through the monthly schedule of installation issues he realized it was time to go to his meeting. But then he remembered he needed to call Janice. Looking out his office door he saw Lois heading towards the conference room. He knew he had to be fast. He quickly dialed her cell. Luckily, she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Baby, good morning." He said.

"Good morning my love," she replied

"Are you up?"

"Yes I was just about to step into the shower, wish you were here to wash my back for me," she replied being naughty.

"Oh Baby, I wish I could too, but I have a staff meeting to get to," trying to get the image of her naked body out of his mind.

"I'm sorry Jason, I shouldn't have said that. I'm so sorry for interrupting your work concentration. I'll let you go. I'll text you later," Janice said angry with herself that she said that to him.

"It's okay Janice. I love you. I love the interruption, but I need to go. Okay."

"I love you, too!" Janice hit end on her phone. Mad at herself she screamed out, "Damn it, Janice, why did you do that to him!"

Just before she stepped into the shower she checked to see if there was a towel. Damn it, that's right, they're still in the dryer and I meant to have a hot one for Jason this morning. Mad at herself, she walked through the condo naked into the washroom, turning the dryer on to fluff the towels. It will take 20 minutes for that to be finished, time enough for another cup of coffee. Putting another pod in the Keurig she placed her cup back under the dispenser. While that was brewing she went back to the bedroom to retrieve her phone and tablet and brought them into Jason's office. Retrieving her freshly brewed coffee she walked back to the desk. The sun was pouring into the room as the blinds stayed open in this room. Still naked, she walked over to the window as she drank her coffee, wondering if anyone in the building across the street could see her. It made her feel really naughty and excited just thinking about it.

She sat down in his desk chair and wondered if she should get a towel so as not to stain his leather seat. Instead, she went into the bedroom and grabbed the t-shirt off the bed. This will work nicely and I'll just wash it when I get back from shopping. Placing it in the chair she sat down on it and started going through the list of cosmetic items she would need to order.

She was in the middle of going through her order when she got an email alert from Allure. It was about a new training class they will be offered on Tuesday mornings from 9-10 am on "Tips for how to apply makeup". She already knew how to apply makeup or at least she thought she did. This was training in promoting how to freshen up your look, taking years off your look. Perfect. This training is for me she thought. The training is only for the first 10 people who sign up so she quickly registered for the class luckily getting in. With that done she held off on making any purchases of makeup until after tomorrow's class.

As she was getting up from the desk she saw Jason's college diploma hanging on the wall. It had the University's name and the School of Engineering recognizes Jason Allen Braun a Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering Summa Cum Laude & Minor in Business Finance. Janice was blown away by how well Jason did in school, she knew he was smart but WOW! This explains why his company is taking such good care of him, they want to keep him happy as they see him for future corporate leadership. I just hope they don't see our relationship as an issue, but time will tell how much longer this relationship will go. Janice assumed that one day he would realize that he needs to be with someone more his age. Until that day came she was just going to enjoy the ride.

Starting to get a little hungry, Janice went into the kitchen to make herself some eggs and toast. She made a mental note to run by the store and get more eggs, bread, milk, and butter. This she would pay for herself. She needed him to know she could help pay for things in this relationship as well.

***

Brenda Anderson, Branch Manager of Chemical Bank, was pleased to see an email from her most important client Jason Braun, I wonder if he's ready to close on that 3rd piece of property that she knew was in the works. Opening the email she was somewhat surprised that he was wanting to provide a debit card on his primary checking account, of which he had 3 others as well as a savings account with the bank. What really surprised her was she heard, this was for his girlfriend, Janice Henderson?

As Brenda got to know Jason, she thought pretty well of him from all of their business dealings. Now she was very much surprised to learn he had a girlfriend. Then to want to give her a debit card on his primary account that had a working balance of $240,000 dollars in it was foolhardy if not insane. But he was the customer and she would do what he requested but with a warning that this might not be prudent. Her reply email read the following.

Hello Mr. Braun,

Per your email Chemical Bank and I will help facilitate your request to provide Ms. Henderson with a debit card per your request. As your financial institution, I think it only prudent that I advise you to provide Ms. Henderson with one of your lesser funded accounts in the interim until a more formal relationship has been established.

Chemical Bank will need Ms. Henderson to stop by one of our branches to sign the signature card. At that, if you would like we can provide Ms. Henderson with a temporary card that she can begin using today. If she lives here local and can come by this branch I will personally make sure she is taking care of.

Please advise on how you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Brenda Anderson

Branch Manager of Chemical Bank, NA

***

Jason returned from his staff meeting and checked his email. The one that stood out was from his bank. After reading the email, he sent a text to Janice with the following request:

Jason> Hey beautiful, do you think you can run by my bank today to sign the signature card and pick up a temporary card?

Janice> Yes, if that's what you want me to do?

Jason> Perfect, do you need the address?

Janice> No, I know which one it is. Do I need to speak to anyone in particular?

Jason> Yes, the Branch Mgr Brenda Anderson will be expecting you today.

Janice> Do you want me to go before or after I do my lingerie shopping?

Jason> You can go whenever you want, and thanks for that image... lol

Janice> Sorry, lol. Then I won't tell you I'm standing here naked as I was just about to step into the shower. I'll go to the bank after I finish "clothes" shopping. Is that better" lol

Jason> Sure if you hadn't thrown in the naked part... lol

Jason> I LOVE YOU!

Janice> I LOVE YOU TOO!

After texting with Janice, he replied to the email with the following:

Hi Brenda,

Thank you again for your quick response to my email. I want Ms. Henderson on the primary account as I requested. She will come by today to sign the signature card and pick up the temp debit card.

Thank you so for your assistance,

Jason Braun

Jason knew Brenda was just looking out for his best interest when it came to his money but he trusted Janice in knowing she wasn't a gold digger. After all, it was he who propositioned her by coercing her into showing him her breasts. Then it was he, who pursued her by requesting she deliver the cologne as well. He also knew Janice was comfortable with her finances so money wasn't a big need for her.

***

What Janice texted Jason was true. She was naked, but then again she had been naked since she went back to bed. But this time she was naked for a reason as she was stepping into the shower, that she loved so much. Getting the water just right, she stood under the warm water as it rained down from the ceiling. But time was of the essence as she now had several errands to run today. She quickly put shampoo and conditioner in her hair. While the conditioner was doing its thing, she sat down on the bench and ran the razor over her legs. She thought about doing her pubic hair but there wasn't the proper time for that. Maybe another day. She then washed her body with soap followed by rinsing both her hair and body.

She grabbed one of the freshly folded towels from the shelf, drying her body then wrapping the towel around her head. While she was putting on her makeup she contemplated what to wear. She had the outfit she wore yesterday but she wanted a different top. She was thinking about either wearing one of Jason's t-shirts or one of his dress shirts. Yes, they would be big on her but they were really maybe two sizes bigger, but that's the style these days.

Looking through the selection of his shirts in the closet she pulled out a navy blue t-shirt that had some kind of logo on the top left front of a company she never heard of. She pulled it over her head tucking in just the bottom of it in the front of her skinny jeans. Looking in the mirror she liked it but she was going to the bank, his bank where he transacted business so she wasn't sure if this was the appropriate look.

Continuing to look through Jason's selection of dress shirts she found a light pink, long sleeve Polo dress shirt. She held it up in front of herself as she looked in the mirror to see how it looked. She liked how it looked with her skin color which was a natural light tan color that looked well with her shoulder-length brunette hair. Deciding she would go with this shirt she removed the t-shirt and placed it on the hangar.