The Sales Lady Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the dress shirt on, she really liked how she looked in the mirror. After she rolled up the sleeves to just above her wrists, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She thought it made her look more youthful. Grabbing her phone she took a picture of herself, texting it to Jason with a caption that read, "I hope you don't mind me wearing another one of your shirts."

Jason was at his desk looking over blueprints for Warehouse #4, the walls were scheduled to go up tomorrow. His cell phone was laying on the desk under the drawings when it vibrated from the text alert. He was expecting it to be his construction foreman letting him know he was on his way to the office to look over the drawings. A little frustrated as he was expecting him to be here already. Looking at his phone he saw that it was instead a text from Janice. Opening the text he realized it was a picture of Janice. He immediately recognized she was wearing another one of his shirts. One that he rarely wore as it was given to him by Candice. It wasn't so much that she gave it to him, but instead, he didn't like the way it fit him. But man did it look good on Janice.

He was finishing his text to her just as Jack Barnes, his Construction Foreman, walked into his office. From the look on Jason's face whatever he was looking at on his phone had his full attention as he appeared to not even know he was in the room.

"Jason, do I need to come back at another time?" Jack asked with a questioning smile on his face.

Startled, Jason quickly closed his phone putting it back down on the desk, ignoring Jack's question instead asked him, where had he been? Jason started discussing the plans for tomorrow's activities with Jack making sure everyone was ready per schedule.

***

Janice was about to pull out of the parking garage when she received his text. It read, how is it possible for you to look so hot in a man's shirt. I love you!

With a big smile on her face, she closed her phone, dropping it in her purse, and headed to the Victoria Secrets at the nearby Mall. She truly hated the idea of going to the Mall but this was the only place she knew of where she could be fitted for a bra. She only knew this because the sales lady had mentioned this to her when she made her purchases last week. She was hoping she would be there this morning. She couldn't remember her name but she thought she was the manager as she was in her late 30's and was telling the younger girl what to about sitting up a display.

The Mall parking lot was sparsely populated with cars as it was just now 10 am when the Mall opened. Finding a parking space close to the entrance was easy which made her happy as she wanted to get in and get out as fast as possible. Taking a deep breath to calm her anxious nerves she grabbed her purse and started walking towards the Mall entrance.

Janice immediately recognized the same sales lady as she was finishing with opening the metal gate to the front of the store. She recognized Janice and with a big smile saying, "Good morning, can I help you find something?"

Looking down at the woman's name tag that read, Nicole. "Yes, Nicole I was in here last week and you had mentioned you could measure me for a custom bra. After a lot of thought, I think I would like to try that if possible."

"Yes, of course, I'd love to help you with that... Your name is?" Nicole asked with a big smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name's Janice."

"Hi Janice, I'm just opening the store so if you could give me a few minutes to finish I'll be right with you. Please feel free to look around the store and I'll be right with you."

Nicole watched Janice walk over to the table that held a selection of panties. She was going to enjoy this fitting, she thought to herself, as she thought Janice was a very attractive older woman. Although she's a happily married woman she still has her bisexual tendencies and she planned on having fun with Janice this morning. What a way to start a Monday morning she thought to herself.

Nicole quickly informed the two younger sales associates what she needed them to do while she was busy with her fitting for Janice. The two girls looked at each other after Nicole walked away knowing full well that their manager liked to give "special" attention to the more attractive clients.

Nicole grabbed the clipboard that held the custom bra form and walked over to Janice. "Is there something I could help you with here, Janice," Nicole asked her as she was looking Janice over?

"I will need to get a few of these but I guess that can wait until after we finish?" Janice replied really not sure of what she was doing.

"Oh sure, I can even bring some into the changing room for you to try on," Nicole told her. "If you can follow me we can get started."

Janice followed the tall blonde saleswoman who appeared to be in her mid-30's. She had her hair up in a bun that looked really sexy on her. Nicole was wearing a white sleeveless blouse that buttoned up the front with a ruffled collar. Her breasts were probably C's but they were perfect for her body. Nicole was wearing brown slacks that were form-fitting over her nice ass with brown heelless slip-on shoes.

Nicole opened a door that sat away from the other changing rooms. She waved Janice inside as she stepped in closing then locking the door. The room was your typical changing room but maybe 3x's bigger. It had a bench seat like most changing rooms with a clothes hook to hanging clothes on. There was a small cabinet where Nicole took out a tailor measuring tape.

"Ok Janice this is how we do this, I'll need you to take off your top and bra. By doing this we can get the most accurate measurement. Is this okay with you?" Nicole told her as she sat down on the bench and started writing on the form.

Janice wasn't expecting this as she assumed she would keep her bra on, but Nicole was the expert so she did what she was told. As she was disrobing Nicole was asking her the following question so that she could start an account for her:

Name: Janice Henderson

Address: Janice wasn't sure how to answer whether to give her address or Jason's. She decided to give Jason's address as this is where he wanted them to stay.

Method of Payment: Today it will be cash as I'm in the process of moving to a new bank, in fact, that's where I'm going after this to pick up a temporary debit card.

Nicole was busy writing down the information she was being given not realizing Janice was now topless. She looked up to tell her that if she wanted to pay in cash today. There will be, and that's when she looked up to see breasts that she was not expecting on an older woman.

"Oh my, I must say in my job here I've seen a lot of breasts but Janice, you are a freak of nature," Nicole said, as she stood up to come closer towards Janice.

Janice wasn't sure what she meant, as she looked down at herself to see if something was wrong. But there was nothing wrong at all, her plump breasts hung perfectly like thick raindrops. Her thick nipples still pointed up instead of down like most women her age. She could see the look on Nicole's face was pretty much the same as Jason's. This made her feel really sexy and confident with herself.

"I was saying," as she kept her eyes glued onto Janice's nipples as if she wanted to devour them. "If uhmm, you're paying cash I will need the full amount paid upfront, will that be ok?" Nicole said finally looking into Janice's face. Nicole's face was now flush with excitement she could feel her own nipples begin to tingle, not to mention the fire that was igniting between her own legs.

"Oh don't think that will be a problem,. I was looking to get 3 or 4. How much will that be?" Janice said, enjoying the ogling she was receiving from this younger very attractive woman. This was new for Janice as she never been admired in such a way by another woman. But then again she had never been topless in front of another woman that wasn't medical or in the gym when she was in PE class in middle school.

"Let's see. If you buy 4 the 5th will be free, which depending on the cup style and material will be $350 -$400. Will that be okay?" Nicole asked glancing back and forth between looking Janice in the eye and down at her breasts.

"Oh, are you running a sale on custom-fitted bras today?" Janice asked surprised.

"We are today for you. It's a Manager's Special," she said with a wink.

"Oh thank you, you're so kind," Janice said, with a sly smile.

"No thank you, it's not too often that I get to work with such an amazing, person!" She said, looking down at her breasts then back up into her eyes.

Janice knew that getting custom made bras would be expensive but with Jason, it wasn't going to be a problem, she told Nicole, "No that won't be a problem at all"

With that, Nicole took the measuring tape and wrapped it around Janice just under her breasts to where her hands came together in between her breasts. Her hands were touching the inside of Janice's breasts, her skin felt so warm and soft she didn't want to move them but she needed to move on. She wrote down 34", then she took the tape and again wrapped it around Janice, this time over her very hard sensitive nipples. This caused Janice to take a deep breath causing her chest to expand by at least an inch or two. Nicole noticed but at the same time, she hadn't even looked at the measurement. She was more enamored by how thick and hard her client's nipples looked covered by her measuring tape.

"Ok I need you to just breathe normally so I can get an accurate measurement," Nicole told her, her own breathing accelerated along with her beating heart that she was afraid Janice could hear.

"Yes, I'm sorry it's just when you put your tape across my Uhm, well it just surprised me I guess," Janice said, embarrassed she was feeling this way with another woman.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Nicole asked, knowing she hadn't, but she removed the tape anyway dropping her hands down to Janice's hips. "It's how we measure for Cup size, we take a measurement at the fullest part of the breast. This just so happens to be for you right across your nipples."

She put her hands back up now touching the soft skin at the bottom of Janice's breasts. "On most woman at Uhm," trying to pick her words carefully, "Most women in your age group, their nipples are here and pointing down, but you are a freak of nature as yours are still defying the horrible effects of gravity. And to be all-natural, wow I'm just amazed." Nicole put the tape backup and measured again 38 1/2 inches." Nicole did her calculations and told her, "You're a D cup."

"Really," Janice responded surprised, "I thought I was a full C cup."

"Normally if you were buying off the rack, I'm sure that size probably felt best on you, but with a custom made bra if we get this right your fit will be much snugger but more natural feeling, if that makes sense."

After writing this down on the form, Nicole reached into the cabinet retrieving two cup styles. She moved around in the back of Janice, then took each of the D cup styles and placed them on Janice's breasts, cupping them, feeling their weight in her hands, being sure to press her thumb down against Janice's nipples. Being slightly taller than Janice, Nicole could smell her hair and her perfume as she took in a deep breath.

The way Nicole was pressing against her nipples she wanted to scream with excitement. It was taking all of her self-control not to fall back into the taller woman's arms and place her hands over Nicole's to keep them there.

They were now facing a mirror that luckily for both was only high enough to show just below Janice's collar bones. If it would have been any higher it would betray the lust in each of their eyes.

Taking a breath, Nicole asked Janice which cup she preferred as she tried to move her hands out of the way while still holding them up.

"Uhmm, they both feel wonderful but, I think the one over the right looks the best," Janice answered, not wanting Nicole to move her hands, then she thought. "Maybe we should change side to see if there's a difference?"

Not wanting to lose the chance to keep her hands holding Janice's breasts longer, Nicole flipped the cups over placing her hands back pressing down on Janice's nipples with her thumbs.

"Mmmmm," Janice moaned a little, but quickly tried to cover it by saying, "Hmmm, I think, I think ummm, I still like the one that is on the left now."

Not wanting to move her hands Nicole asked, "Are you sure, I just want to make sure you get all that you want." Drawing that statement out thick with sexual entendre.

"Oh I understand what you mean, they both do feel really good on my breasts and look even better." Janice fired back with her own sexual innuendo.

Nicole pulled Janice into her so that she could feel how aroused her nipples were. As she did this Janice could immediately feel two very hard points pocking into her shoulders. It so aroused her that another woman and more important an attractive younger woman was very aroused by her. She also noticed that Nicole was married as she now noticed a nice diamond on her ring finger. So a hot young married woman was turned on by ME, a much older woman.

Finally removing her hands and stepping back, Nicole replaced the cup samples back in the cabinet along with the measuring tape closing the door. She did this in a vain attempt to get herself back under control as she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Looking back at Janice, her breasts still very much exposed for her to look at, and she did. "Is there anything I can umm, do for you?" Nicole asked with a sexy smile.

"Well, I was also needing new panties?" Janice said not even concerned that she was still topless after she no longer needed to be.

"May I see what you are wearing now," hoping Janice would be so kind to show her.

"Of course, it's the ones I purchased her last week. I think you were the one who sold them to me." She was saying this to Nicole as she was undoing her pants and pulling them down. Since she was still wearing her pink converse shoes she couldn't pull her pants off.

"Her have a seat here Janice, and I'll take your shoes off so we can get your pants off," Nicole told her, eager to get Janice fully naked.

"Ok, I guess we can do that," Janice chuckled to herself as she sat down.

Nicole was down on her knees in front of Janice untying her shoes, pulling them off, and then her pants. She unceremoniously threw her pants to the side. She unconsciously ran her hands up Janice's legs forcing them apart. She was wearing a pink bikini cut that looked so sexy on her. Nicole couldn't help herself as she ran her hand in between Janice's legs feeling the heat coming from within Janice along with the moisture that was soaking her panties.

"Ohhh myyyy," Janice moaned, "Uhmmm should you be doing that Nicole?"

"I'm sorry, you're right I shouldn't but I just couldn't help it," Nicole said as she pulled her hand back the feel of the moisture still on her fingertips that she wanted to put in her mouth right then.

"Please stand up so we can take a look," Nicole asked Janice trying to move on from her touching her inappropriately.

Janice stood up and was looking into the mirror turning from side to side. Nicole's eyes following her every move. "I think the fit is just perfect on you, Janice. Do you mind taking them off so I can get the size off of them?" Nicole knew full well what size they were as she had been doing this for far too long to not know how to visually know the size of panties.

Janice knew this as well as she could have just told her what size they were but she wanted to play along as she was having just as much fun. "Sure, if that's what you need me to do," Janice replied stepping out of the one piece of clothing that kept her from becoming totally naked. Handing them to Nicole whose eyes were staring at the trimmed patch of fur that was Janice's crotch.

Not wanting to take her eyes off of the vision of pure sexual beauty that this older woman was displaying for her. Nicole took the panties fighting the urge to shove them against her nostrils inhaling the sexual musk they were bathed in. She reluctantly took her eyes off of Janice and looked inside the panties to get the size. With that, she told me she would be right back as she stepped out of the room with the panties still in her hand.

As soon as she closed the door behind her Nicole stuck the panties against her nose inhaling the smell of Janice, then she put them in her mouth. The very wet crotch sucking in her juices. Once she had drawn out as much as she could she hid them with some boxes in the storeroom shelf. Trying to gather herself as much as she could she walked out onto the floor to the panties display, grabbing up 7 of the same style but in different colors, and walked back to the room where Janice was waiting. As she was doing this she glanced over and saw her two store employees look at her with a knowing look of what she was up to. If the young bitches knew how hot the naked woman that she was about to see was far sexier than they would ever possibly be.

Janice was sitting back down on the bench looking into the mirror with her legs spread admiring her naked body and how sexually free she felt. She was inadvertently running her middle finger in between her very wet lips when Nicole walked back in. She quickly pulled her hand back as if she had just touched fire.

"Please don't stop because of me," Nicole told her hoping she would continue what she was doing.

"No, I better not," Janice said as she started standing up.

"No seriously, I mean we all do it," Nicole told her as she touched Janice between her legs, her hand fully covering her smooth patch with her middle finger sliding between her lips almost going inside her as Janice pushed her hand away.

"I think I better get dressed now," Janice said, concerned that if she didn't leave now that she would be cheating on Jason with another woman. A woman she thought to herself amazed that if it wasn't for the thought of cheating she would let this young hot woman have her way with her.

"Ok maybe that's best," Nicole said resigned to the fact that she had gone too far could lose her job if Janice reported her. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?" Janice said with a smile on her face.

Changing the subject, or at least moving on, Nicole held out 7 pairs of panties in different colors. "For you today, we're having another Manager's Sales event and you can get 7 pairs for the price of 4. With one caveat. I get to keep the one you were wearing as a "souvenir" of the moment. You will notice one of the pairs is just like the one you were wearing before. You can either put it on now or I can put it in the bag as well." Nicole said with a hopeful smile on her face.

Janice looked Nicole in the eye contemplating how to handle the situation. She replied, "So you get my used wet panties as a "souvenir" in exchange for 7 pairs for the price of 3?"

"The price of 3, I don't know if I can do that," Nicole said almost dejected.

"But what if I let you put any one of these you chose back on me?" Janice told her, taking advantage of the power her sexuality was having over Nicole.

"Deal," and with that, she picked out a pair not even looking at what she had picked out, and was on her knees in front of Janice her face just inches away from her crotch. Janice put her hand on Nicole's shoulder to steady herself as she lifted her right foot for Nicole to place it over her foot. She then did the same thing with her left foot. Nicole then slowly pulled them up her legs ever so slowly as she ran her hands against them feeling how soft and smooth they were to her touch. When she had them just above her knees Janice ever so slightly spread her legs more putting her open pussy lips in open view to Nicole. Nicole so wanted to stick her tongue deep inside this temptress but she knew if she did Janice would be walking out of the store with everything free. Even as a Manager there was no way she could get away with that and she sure couldn't afford to pay for it herself on her salary. Instead, she was taking mental pictures of the beauty that was in front of her and completed pulling the panties up. She did give her a good squeeze as well as running her hand against her crotch all the way up to her clit that she could clearly feel protruding out. This made Janice jump as it felt like she was just shocked by electricity.