The Sales Lady Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I should do the rest Nicole," as she stepped back grabbing her bra off the hook.

"Yes, maybe that would be best," Nicole said, still on her knees in front of Janice her face flush red, "While you're getting dressed I'll take these items upfront and start checking you out."

Being cheeky, Janice responded, "My dear Nicole I think you've been checking me out since I walked in here."

"Maybe I have, what can I say. I just want you to know whoever you are going to wear this for is one lucky person." Nicole said as she was gathering up the items and the clipboard with the required measurements.

"Yes he is, but I'm the lucky one in that he wants to buy all this for me," Janice said this wanting Nicole to know that she was taken. With that being said she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

Janice finished dressing all the while wondering what the hell just happened and what had she done. Never in her life had she ever thought about another woman sexually but damn if it wasn't for the thought of cheating on Jason, she would have been spread out on the floor of the dressing having another sexual experience of a lifetime. Jason was all she needed in that department she reminded herself.

As she completed her purchase with Nicole, she handed her a business card. Telling her that she could give her and coworkers a 20% discount on cosmetics if they were interested. Nicole said she would be interested and asked if she had a catalog with her. Being the good sales lady she was she grabbed one out of her purse handing it to her. With that, she grabbed her bag with her purchases and started to walk out.

Nicole reminded her the bras should be in by Thursday or Friday she would call her holding up her business card. Janice told her thank you, as she walked out into the Mall.

***

Janice sent the following text to Jason once she got to her car.

Janice> I have 7 new pairs of panties and 5 new bras which will be delivered by the end of the week.

Jason> Great do you need more money?

Janice> I'm not going to lie the bras were expensive but I got a deal by buying 4 and getting the 5th free and the panties were buy 4 panties, get 3 free. I also had to open an account to get the bras, so I put your address hope that is ok. If not, I can change it to mine just let me know.

Jason> That's fine on the account and I'm glad you got all that you did. Do you need more money?

Janice> I used most of the $500 and I'll be picking up the debit card so I should be ok. The only shopping I have left is at the grocery store. Oh, do you still need me to go by the dry cleaners?

Jason> Yes, please on the dry cleaners it's in the building across the street from the apartment.

Janice> Oh yes, I know where it's at. I'll let you know how it goes at the bank. I love you!

Jason> I'll email Brenda, letting her know you're on your way there now. I love you too.

***

After texting Jason, Janice sat in her car wondering what the hell just happened. Her body was still tingling, needing a sexual release from what just happened to her. She was thinking could she have gone through with it, having sex with Nicole? If it hadn't been for the thought of cheating on Jason she probably would have. But then she reasoned that if it weren't for Jason she wouldn't be there in the first place. Again it was her boobs that got her in this position it's like all of a sudden they cast some magic spell over people. She knew for a fact that there was no way this would happen at the bank but could she be certain of that?

Putting her car in drive, she was off to the bank, the store, then the dry cleaners, and then back to Jason's. Thankfully the chances of another sexual encounter in those places were slim to none for that she was grateful.

Pulling into the Chemical Bank parking lot she checked herself in the mirror, touching up her makeup and applying red lipstick to her lips. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she grabbed her purse and walked into the bank. As soon as she walked in she was greeted by a young female bank associate.

"Hi, how can you assist you today?" The young associate asked.

"Yes, I'm here to see Brenda Anderson," Janice replied.

"Ok, do you have an appointment with her," she was asked.

"I guess in a way. There some business I have with her, and I was told to come by and ask for her."

"And your name please?"

"Janice Henderson," she replied starting to get a little annoyed with all the questions.

"Ok Ms. Henderson, if you could have a seat over here` I'll let her know you are here." The associate then scurried off to locate her manager to let her know she had a customer.

The associate knocked on the Branch Mgr.'s office door, once she had Brenda's attention, she told her a Ms. Janice Henderson is here to see you. The manager told her, thank you and that she would be right out to get her.

Brenda's mind was filled with the excitement of meeting the young woman who is so lucky to get Jason Braun's attention. Finishing up the paperwork she was working on when she was interrupted. Brenda accessed Jason's account so she would have that ready when she had this young Janice woman back in her office.

Five minutes later she came around the corner to the lobby and saw an attractive older woman and a young man sitting in the waiting area. Confused she went to the young associate, you said there was a Janice Anderson here to see me?

Before the associate could answer Brenda's question, Janice spoke up as she overheard the question.

"Yes, Hi I'm Janice Henderson, you must be Brenda Anderson. Jason told me you had some papers for me to sign." Now standing in front of Ms. Anderson, Janice could see the surprise in her eyes.

Stunned that Jason's girlfriend appeared to be old enough to be his mother, Brenda tried to suppress her reaction trying to be professional. She did think Janice was a very attractive woman but still, Jason was so much younger than her. If she would have known that he was into older women she would have hit on him herself. Brenda was in her mid-30. A divorced mother of 2 young boys.

Holding out her hand to shake Janice's hand she told her, "Hi if you could just follow me back to my office, I'll get you taken care of."

Janice followed her back, assessing this woman who just looked at her as if she was a cradle robber. Trying not to take it personally she did have to admit that if the shoe was on the other foot and this would have been her, I would have thought the same thing.

As they stepped into the Branch Mgr.'s office, Brenda instructed Janice to have a seat as she walked around the desk to her seat.

"So Jason emailed me this morning asking me to speed up the process of getting his girlfriend a debit card on his checking account. I take it you are the lucky girlfriend," Brenda said, trying to give a smile to Janice.

A little stunned that Jason told this woman that she was his girlfriend, she put a big smile on her face and replied. "I suppose we are boyfriend & girlfriend if he says we are."

Trying to be jovial Brenda asked, "Did you not know he thought of you that way?"

Janice, a little perturbed by this woman's prying questions. "Our personal relationship is what we determine it to be." She said, with a snide smile.

Brenda quickly realized that Janice wasn't appreciating her prying into their relationship. She had already been rebuked by Jason in his reply back to her about which account to attach her debit card to. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry into Jason's and your relationship," Brenda said clearly contrite in her reply. Trying to redirect the conversation, she said. "I will, unfortunately, need two forms of identification to prove you are who you say you are, this can be a driver's license and a credit card with your name on it. This is just a formality that I'm required to have by law."

Janice pulled out her business card holder from her purse retrieving her license and her personal debit card from her bank each having her name and picture on them. Handing them over to Brenda, who quickly glanced at both of them verifying the name was the same on both. She quickly handed them back to Janice and said, "I just need you to sign on this pad here your name. This will be for your signature on file."

Janice picked up the electronic pen and signed her name on the pad as instructed after putting the cardholder back in her purse.

"I see you have your picture on your debit card. Would you like that on this card as well?"

"Uhm, yes I think I would like that. I didn't know this bank offered that option. I thought my bank was the only one that offered such a service." Janice knew she was just being catty with this woman as she knew having a picture on a debit card from all banks was pretty standard.

Not wanting to piss this woman off any more than she already had for fear of it getting back to Jason and him closing all his accounts, Brenda decided it was time to call a truce and apologize again.

"Ms. Henderson, I'm so sorry for..." Brenda wasn't sure how to finish that sentence. Janice quickly stepped in saying. "First, please call me Janice. I can understand when Jason told you his girlfriend was coming in you probably suspected it would be someone more of the age of the cute associate you have out in the lobby not an older woman like me. Between us girls, trust me I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it myself. But Jason is just so special to me, it just feels right when we're together."

Brenda could see the sincerity in Janice's voice and the look on her face told her this woman was deeply in love with him. It was obvious. "I must admit the news of this is going to break a lot of hearts with girls that work here. They've all had their chance of falling at his feet but he had no interest in them, so whatever you did to catch his attention must have worked." She said, laughing the tension of the earlier encounter no longer there.

Not wanting to tell her, how she got his attention was showing him her boob's. She instead told her how they meet by her knocking on his door selling cosmetics. Realizing there was no woman of the house she instead convinced him to buy a bottle of cologne. Our conversation from that point on just grew and grew. Not wanting to tell her what was actually growing was his young cock as he was looking at her bare breasts. But continuing her story, the more we talked the more we liked each other and well here we are today.

"So how long have you two been dating then?" Brenda asked curiously.

"Well to be honest just over 2 weeks," Janice told her although she wasn't exactly being honest.

"Really? Maybe I should get into the cosmetics business," Brenda said with a chuckle.

"Speaking of that if you would be interested in having a cosmetics party with all the ladies that work here and their friends I could do 10% off all sales." Janice was telling her as she handed her business card. I don't have any catalogs with me but you can go online to the website on the card. Just let me know if I can help you out. Is there anything else I need to do? I'm sure you have other things to do and I need to continue on with my errands.

"Yes, if I could get you to stand against that wall over here I'll take your picture for the card," Brenda instructed as she grabbed her camera connected to her computer. "Ok, are you ready?"

Janice gave a smile as Brenda snapped the picture. Wow, Brenda thought to herself she's a really pretty lady as she looked at her picture.

Unlocking a cabinet she pulled out a temporary debit card then entered the number on the account Jason specified and asked Janice to punch in the pin# she wanted as she sled her keyboard over. Janice did so by entering Jason's apartment # 2021. Taking the keyboard back Brenda punched in some more information then said, "The card is ready for use, your permanent will be mailed this Friday so you will probably get it in the mail first of next week.

Standing up to leave, Janice told Brenda, "Thank you very much for your help and that if I could help out with any cosmetics please let me know." They shook hands with Brenda saying she would let her coworkers know and maybe they could do a party.

***

In the car, Janice sent another text to Jason saying the debit card was taken care of and she was off to the grocery store. If he needed anything to text her. Jason replied back just as she was pulling into the parking lot of the grocery store saying he didn't need anything. Janice knew differently, Jason was not one to cook for himself so he never really thought about having the items he would need if he did. It was far easier for him to either go get something to eat or have it delivered to him. Janice didn't want to change that about him, she just wanted to have items there so that if she wanted to fix them something she could within reason.

She did reply to him if he knew what time he would be home tonight? Ten minutes later as she was loading groceries in the car, he replied he should be home by 6. Why? Janice replied back, just curious...

Janice wanted to be there when he got home, she wanted to tell him about her day. Minus all that happened sexually while getting her undergarments purchased. She felt bad that she allowed Nicole to have privileges with her that she knew she shouldn't have. Even though what happened with her made her feel incredibly sexy. A younger, sexy woman, was drooling at her feet wanting to do things to her that only two other people had done before, her late husband and Jason. And she wanted it too. She loved the confidence in herself that her newfound sexuality was giving her.

She was conflicted about how that made her feel. Could she have had sex with another woman? She knew she was on the verge of an orgasm from just the attention Nicole was giving her and then she pressed her finger against her and over her clit she thought she was going to lose it. What was making it more confusing to her was this was a woman who was making her feel this way. Never in here 50+ years had she ever thought of letting another woman touch her much less having sex with her. But then again she never would have dreamed of performing oral sex on a man and letting him cum in her mouth much less swallowing it and then wanting more. Sex had always been fulfilling to her with John and she never had any complaints. But what she was doing then sexually compared to now is nowhere close.

What conflicted her the most was how it made her feel about her marriage to John. They were wonderful years. She would never change that and still misses him dearly, but her life has changed. Was it for the better or worse she didn't really like to think about? She just kept telling herself to live in the moment as you never know what the next day may bring.

After picking up Jason's shirts at the dry cleaners from the friendly owner who was her age. He was very surprised by Janice picking them up.

She had to convince him that she was indeed picking up for Jason Braun even showing him the text from Jason telling her where the dry cleaners were located before he released the shirts to her. She gave him her name, telling him that she will probably be seeing her more in the future both dropping off and picking up as she was his girlfriend. Which sounded funny to her when she said it to someone for the first time. It seemed very odd that a person her age would use such terminology. But if Jason was willing to announce to his banker then she could do the same with a dry cleaner.

Now back home, so to speak, she put the groceries up first as there were items that needed to be refrigerated. She then stripped off all of her clothes for two reasons. One, she needed to wash the panties she was wearing as well as the other ones she had purchased as she knew you should always wash new clothes before you wear them. Two, she just loved being naked now. She was proud of her body and she didn't think of covering herself in her own home, or at least Jason's. Although she did put her pink converse shoes back on because she thought she looked cute like that. She then thought about getting high heels as she didn't own any which meant she would have to learn how to walk in them as she maybe had 2 or 3 pairs in her whole life and they were just 3-inch heels.

She was now hanging Jason's clean shirts removing the dry cleaners' wire hangars putting them on wooden hangers like the rest of his shirts. She sent a quick text to Jason saying>

I'm home now putting up the things I purchased and hanging your shirts in our closet. Is there anything else you need me to do?

It was after she sent the text and she read what she had just sent him when she realized what she had said to him. "I'm home now" and "our closet". What was I thinking? She thought to herself.

When Jason received the text as he was walking back into his office building after inspecting the progress of today's work with Jack. Thankfully he was alone when he read what it said.

He felt like his heart was about to bust out of his chest from the words she used. "Home and Our Closet", meant so much to him. He felt it meant acceptance of their relationship together. He replied back to her>

I'm glad you made it back to our home and thank you for hanging my shirts up in our closet. That means so much to me, thank you!

Janice nearly immediately received Jason's text back, which she quickly read it and got a huge smile on her face and the feeling butterflies in her stomach she was feeling so good.

She replied back> You didn't answer, is there anything else you need me to do?

Jason> Yes, could you be there when I get home?

Janice> Yes, of course, if that's what you want.

Jason> What I want is you right now!

Janice> Calm down Tiger, I promise I'll be here when you get home.

Jason> I'll try and leave earlier.

Janice> I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here when you get home whatever time that is. I'll have dinner ready for you if you would like me to.

Jason> Don't worry about dinner I have other plans for us.

Janice> Does those plans call for me to wear clothes because I'll have to put some on if I do.

Jason> YOU ARE KILLING ME!! I was thinking of going to that Italian place for a quick bite but I'm rethinking that now.

Janice> I'm sorry I know that was cruel letting you know the woman that is so madly in love with you is nude hanging up your shirts in our closet.

I don't mind putting back on the clothes I was wearing today, Italian does sound good.

Jason> The man that is so madly in love with you needs to get his mind back on work so I can get home to the woman he's so madly in love with.

Janice> Call me when you're on your way home so I can be ready. I love you!

Jason> I will call you, I love you too.

They both went back to doing the things they needed to do, but neither were far from each other in their thoughts.

To be continued.