The Sales Lady Ch. 14

Story Info
Janice changes her appearance!
9.1k words
4.78
9.1k
7

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice went straight to her master bathroom back at her own house with just enough time to get a quick rinse before her daughter Amanda got there. This was to remove the smell of sex from her previous encounter with young Allison. Less than an hour ago three of her fingers were buried deep inside the young girl's pussy causing her to squirt not once but twice with such force it splashed back onto herself. Since her daughter, Amanda, has always been a very observant person the quick shower was to wash away any hint of sex.

By the time her daughter arrived, Janice was dressed in the clothes she planned to go out to dinner in. Nothing flashy or sexy like she'd been dressing for the last week or so. She was back in Mom mode again not to give any hint to Amanda that her life had changed drastically. Trying to remember, the last time she had seen her daughter was probably over a month ago. They had talked on the phone occasionally of course, but physically seeing each other had been a while.

So many things had changed in her life that if Amanda knew all that her mother had done she would have sworn up and down that it was someone else, not her mother. The woman she knew growing up rarely kissed her father in public. If they did it was a quick peek that no one would have ever noticed. But at the same time, there was never any doubt in her mind that her parents loved each other very much.

If Amanda only knew how all her Mother's social mores had changed. She had walked arm in arm with Jason with the occasional very affectionate kiss in public. To a full-on make-out session, they'd had in the elevator, not to mention her mother sucking the young man's cock in between parked cars in the parking garage. Granted no one saw the last two things that she knew off. She still wondered if there were surveillance cameras on the elevator or in the garage that she just didn't see.

"Mom, mom where are you" Amanda was hollering out, as she entered the house she grew up in. "Mom, where are you?" She hollered out again.

This time it startled Janice out of the deep thought she was in about how her life has changed so much. "I'm here," she hollered back, just as Amanda walked around the corner entering what they all new as the study. This is the room John, Janice's late husband, and Amanda's dad, used as his home office. As a young child, she was never really allowed to come in here as she knew it as the room where adult stuff was done. Janice was now using it for her Allure Cosmetic office as there were all kinds of products from things that needed to be shipped out or brought in for personal distribution.

"Hi," Janice said, walking over to her daughter giving her a big hug telling her how much she has missed her. Mandy, as everyone called her since she was a little girl returned the hug, telling her mom how much she had missed her as well. "How have you been Mandy," Janice asked, happy to see her daughter as she looked her over like all mothers do.

"Oh, I'm ok, but look at you mom you are looking great, what have you been up to? You look different, if I didn't know you better I would say you look younger, Amanda completed as she was taking her mom's new appearance.

Janet thanked her for the compliment, then told her about the seminar she had attended earlier in the day. She explained how the makeup artist changed her makeup colors and how to apply them. "I too was amazed at how much different it looks." She then asked Amanda if she would like her to touch up her makeup before they went out. Amanda declined, saying she was more worried about eating than she was about how she looked. They both got a chuckle from that with Janice asking where she wanted to go and that she was buying. Being a creature of habit Amanda opted for her favorite Sushi Bar that she loved going to when she was in this part of the city. Her mother quickly agreed as they each grabbed their purses and out the door they went.

On the drive over, they were talking back and forth, catching up on each other's lives. Amanda was telling her mom about how her job teaching was going. Telling her about the different kids she had in her class this year and their different personalities. In turn, Janice told her daughter about how her sales had been steadily increasing and how she was starting to do Cosmetic Parties which she hoped would bring in even more revenue. She had just started to explain the party plan's when they pulled into the parking lot of the Sushi Bar.

The packed parking lot was indicative of the way it was inside as well. The hostess, who was also the daughter of the owner. recognized them both, more so Amanda. "Hello, it's been a while since you've been in. Where have you been?" The hostess inquired as she led them to a booth in the center of the restaurant. Placing menus in front of them, she took their drink orders. Amanda ordered a cocktail of some sort and a glass of ice water. Janice couldn't hear from all the noise in the bar. Janice decided since she was driving that she wouldn't drink so instead she ordered a green tea of which she loved their green tea.

A few minutes later their waitress came by with their drinks. She then took their meal order each getting what they normally got when they came here. Amanda had been the first to come here when she was in college with some of her girlfriends. She loved it so much that she talked her parents into coming with her.

Janice was at first reluctant, with John always up for trying something different. Amanda was so excited to show them something new, it was like her first act of becoming an adult. It soon became a staple with the 3 of them with her brother, John Jr. joining occasionally. Her dad was a big fan and was determined to try everything on the menu with Amanda right along with him. Janice on the other hand was more reserved in her choices making sure not to get too exotic. They would cajole her into trying just about everything they got. Some she liked, some she absolutely couldn't stand and would be mad at them for making her try it.

All the food was as good as it has always been but the noise in the restaurant wasn't conducive to any meaningful conversation. Janice could tell that something was bothering her daughter, it was her motherly sense that was ringing alarm bells in her head. She wanted to hurry and get out so that she could talk to her daughter on the ride back home. She had the waitress bring their check, which she paid leaving a generous tip.

All during their visit, Janice noticed that Amanda hadn't mentioned her boyfriend even once. This wasn't normal for her daughter as she normally would say something about him. Janice knew their relationship was strained at times mostly due to his inability to maintain a job even though he was an intelligent young man or at least his education said he was. Being a protective mother, Janice was never fond of him, never understanding what Amanda saw in him.

In the car, Janice straight out asked Amanda what was going on. Looking out the car window Amanda avoided the question by not saying anything. Which anyone knows the words you don't say are the words that speak the loudest. Janice asked her again, "Amanda what is going on, please tell me?"

"I'm sorry Mom. I guess I should have told you sooner but Tyler and I have decided to break up this past weekend."

"Oh Mandy, are you ok?" Janice asked as she was pulling into her driveway waiting for the garage door to go up.

"Yes, I'm ok I guess. I actually thought I would be more upset about us breaking up. I've been tired of him for a long time but just didn't want to admit it, Amanda told her mother with less apprehension in her voice than when she had started telling her.

They both got out of the car, with Amanda coming over to her mom to tell her mother goodbye. "Mom, I actually feel better now that I've told you. But I need to get back home before it gets too late. I love you, Mom, I'm so glad we did this tonight. You don't know how much better I feel now. Oh, what time do you want me here on Saturday?"

"How does 11 sound? That way you can sleep in and when you get here we'll get lunch on the way to the mall?" Janice said as she took her daughter in her arms giving her a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "Please call me when you get home so I know you made it home safe ok? Please!"

Returning the hug and kiss, Amanda promised she would do what her mother asked. Janice watched her get in her car and drive off. She then walked into her house to call Jason like she had promised him earlier.

Janice walked into the Master bedroom, a room she hadn't slept in for days, reluctant to do it tonight. She knew if she wanted she could be in Jason's bed within the hour and he wouldn't complain one bit. Nor would she as she would enjoy telling him about Allison and all that they did together. This would of course be while he was making love to her, something she would never deny him. But she knew they could both use some rest and time to themselves.

Picking up her cell phone she dialed Jason's #, "Hello Jason, I'm home now." Janice told him as she laid out across her bed.

"Hi Baby, how was dinner with Amanda," Jason asked her as he was excited to hear her voice.

Janice replied, "It was good, we had sushi at her favorite place, but it was so busy and noisy we couldn't really talk like we needed. She did tell me though, she and her boyfriend broke up over the weekend. She says, this time it's really over."

"Oh really, wasn't he the boyfriend you didn't like?" Jason asked.

"Yes, so I'm glad it's finally over, or at least she says it is. I guess only time will tell, right?" She said with optimism.

"Are you still going shopping on Saturday together?" Jason asked.

"Yes, she's meeting me here at 11 am. I was thinking if you still want me to spend the weekends with you. I would leave your place by 9 and that should have me home well before she gets there. How does that sound with you," Janice said, as she was removing her clothes to get in bed?

"First, yes I want you to spend the weekend or even more if you wanted," Jason told her adding. "If the weather cooperates, I'll be working Saturday so either way, we'll be apart during the day. I want to have as much time with you as I can Janice, I wish one day you would realize that." Jason told her with a little frustration in his voice.

"I'm sorry, you're right! I hope you know I just got in my bed, wishing you were here with me. I love you, Jason so very much." Janice told him.

"I love you too, Janice. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be with you," Jason told her. "But you still have to tell me how your meeting with young what's her name, Allison, went today."

"Oh it went really well Jason, she's a real handful for sure. She wanted to go to bed as soon as she got into our apartment. I had to stop her so that I could try putting makeup on her, of which it went really well. Allison is going to be the perfect model for me." Janice told him as she was thinking about what all they did sexually.

Teasing him she added, "I won't bore you with all the details of what happened after we finished playing with the makeup."

Jason was having none of that as he told Janice to "bore him with all the details" just do it slowly, he said laughing.

Janice began telling Jason in great detail how she enjoyed sexually kissing the first woman in her life, Allison. She described to Jason how Allison's lower lip is nice and thick which she enjoyed very much sucking and nibbling on. Then she told Jason that as they were kissing Ali was running her hands over her breasts then quickly removing her blouse and bra. True technically Nicole had been the first woman to touch her breasts in a somewhat sexual way. But there was no doubt her breasts and nipples were being vigorously fondled by Ali's young hands and fingers.

Janice could tell that not only was her description arousing Jason by the sound of his breathing but also arousing herself as her nipples were becoming very hard and her pussy was becoming hot and wet. She asked Jason if he wanted her to continue. Jason replied to her was a simple, "Yes, please!"

Continuing with her story, Janice told him that while she was enjoying kissing and sucking on Ali's lower lip. The little minx had stripped out of her clothes after she had removed her top. "She then took my hands and placed them on her bare breasts. Again a first for me touching another woman's breasts and oh Jason her nipples were so hard and sensitive."

Jason interrupted her, by asking Janice to please describe Ali's breasts to him. She told him that first Ali is a thin girl with what she guessed was a B cup in breast size. Her nipples are large but proportionate to the size of her areolas that are smaller than her own but again were proportionate to her size and maybe not as brown or tan. You would like them. She asked Jason if that gave him a good idea of what they look like. He readily agreed and asked her to continue.

"Now, where was I before you interrupted me?", Janice chided him. Jason apologized, then told her Ali had just placed your hands on her breasts. "Oh yes, that's right thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the story," Jason told her he'd enjoy it more if Janice were on top of him right now. She said she knew she would love that, too. If he wanted she could continue telling the story on Friday when she was with him.

"Aren't you getting your new bras on Friday?", Jason asked her.

"Yes, I am. And who knows? There could be a whole new story to tell you then. You tell me what you want Jason, you know I'll never deny you anything that I can give you", Janice told him.

After deep thought, Jason opted to wait until Friday. Yes, he was very aroused. He was also very exhausted from his day at work. "Janice, I hate to do this to you but I'm exhausted and need to sleep. Can I wait until Friday night when I'm with you? The thought of us making love while you're telling me what you did is so much more exciting than over the phone." Janice replied, "Sure if that's what you want I'll be more than happy to do that for you."

"Let me remind you what I'm doing tomorrow afternoon, I'm meeting with Natalie to possibly change my hairstyle. I promise to keep you updated on that tomorrow as well. Thursday I've got to catch up on my orders with Allure so I'm having Allison come over after she gets off work at the coffee shop. There's a chance she may spend the night, so there will be more to tell you about Friday night if that happens. I do hope all this is okay with you, Jason, I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do.", she asked him.

"Of course, it's okay with me baby. Why wouldn't it be, he asked her. Jason then told her, he wanted her to explore her sexuality, but just not with other men. She told him she had NO intentions of ever being with another man. With that, they both said they loved each other and they would talk tomorrow.

When Janice hung up she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to finish telling him as she was still a little worked up. Oh well, she thought, she did keep him up late the night before, then she woke him up early wanting more sex. Even though he's still a young man, they both had been going at it pretty hard for the last couple of days. Plus his job had him working outside a lot in the Texas heat which is enough to zap the strength of any normal person.

As she was lying there in her bed, her mind went back to her daughter Amanda and her being single again. If only she could find a man for her just like Jason. Then again, why couldn't it be Jason? After all, Jason is in the same age group as Amanda. Not 30+ years older like she was.

Yes, they had both professed their love for each other but love is a funny word. Love has many different meanings and classifications. She loved being with him, she loved how it made her feel when they were together, she loved the sex, boy did she love the sex. But would she marry him? Yes of course IF they were the same age, but they weren't so NO she wouldn't marry him. She couldn't handle him being saddled with her as she got older and her health began to get weaker and he would still be in his prime. That would be selfish on her part to put him through that. This is on top of the fact that they both hadn't told their respective families about the other for the drama that would mostly bring down on them. Their level of love was not something she would selfishly put on Jason no matter what he thought.

But what if she could get Amanda and Jason together? Who knows? Maybe they could get married. If that were to happen at least they would still be in each other's lives just not sexually. Of course, she would miss the sex with him as she could never do that to her daughter. But at least they would still be in each other's lives.

If the relationship with Amanda didn't work out then if he wanted to be with her again she would consider it. But would it be worth sneaking around behind her daughter's back? That would be something she would have to take into consideration. Janice did know that being with Jason at this point in her life has been by far the best thing for her. The confidence he reinforced in her, even if it was with her first showing him her boobs. It took her out of the bleak hole she was in, to a new world she was so going to enjoy exploring especially with young Ms. Allison. Or any other woman that she so fancied having fun with. It was her life and she was going to live it to its fullest. With that in her head, Janice drifted off to sleep.

***

Nervous with anticipation, Janice pulled into the parking lot of where Natalie's studio was located. It was 12:50 on her car clock. She didn't know if she should wait until 1 pm or go on in. She decided she'd rather be early than late. She checked herself one last time in the mirror, thinking this would be the last time she would see the old-style Janice again.

Walking into the building she quickly figured out the suite numbering system which got her to Natalie's suite. The door was open, she could hear music playing in the background as she stepped in. To her relief, Natalie was there putting together the tripod she would mount her camera to.

"Hi Natalie, are you ready for me," Janice asked her, startling the young woman.

"Oh hi, yes come on in, I'm so glad you decided to do this," Natalie said excitedly to Janice as they both hugged greeting the other.

"Here please put your purse over on the counter and the makeup bag as well if you don't mind," Natalie said, pointing to the countertop next to the large mirror on the wall. "Do you mind if I close the door so that we can have our privacy?"

Janice looked around the room which was just big enough to have a hair washing station, a styling chair that was in front of the larger mirror. On one wall, Natalie had all of her framed certificates and awards as well as few pictures of models for whom she had either styled their hair or makeup. Janice was very impressed and was becoming more at ease with what she was going to do. "No, I don't mind at all in fact I prefer so that as you said, we'll have our privacy," Janice told her.

After getting her camera set up as she wanted, Natalie asked Janice if she could stand against the one blank white wall so that she could take her picture. She then took pictures of her from the front, back, and on both sides. She then had Janice sit in the styling chair as she discussed the hairstyle she had in mind for her. While she was talking she was combing out her hair, then placing her hair clips to try and show Janice what she will look like when she was done.

"Now I know it's hard to completely visualize what you're seeing because of all the clips. But I want you to try and visualize the length mostly." Natalie was telling Janice, then she took her tablet computer using the pictures she just took of her. Natalie was able to edit the pictures to a Pixie hairstyle with long bangs in the front and very short on the sides.