The Sales Lady Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was amazed at the technology that made her appearance with the hairstyle that Natalie had described. "Wow, it's amazing that you can do this," Janice said, meaning the edited pictures. Adding, "I love the hairstyle too, I'm convinced this cut is for me now."

Natalie took the tablet back from Janice and did some more editing, handing it back to Janice to look at. "I want to change your hair color to this platinum silver which would look amazing on you with your high cheekbones and your skin color. The makeup would look like this." Natalie was telling her, as she hit a button on the side of the screen. The picture went from no makeup to full makeup like she had done yesterday.

Amazed again by the technology she was holding in her hand, Janice loved the new look. "I can't believe that's me, in the picture. I'm just so amazed that you can do that just on a tablet." Janice told her as she kept looking at the images. "I'm nervous about the cut and hair color but I trust you Natalie to do it right, so let's do it!"

"I think you are really going to love it, Janice. I've done this cut on several clients but I really think it's going to look the best on you. I'm just not saying this to sell you," Natalie was telling her, as she was taking the clips out of her hair. "Your facial bone structure will really be complemented by this cut. I can't tell you how excited I am that you're letting me do this."

"And I can't believe you're doing this for free just so you can take pictures for your portfolio," Janice said, uncomfortable with this arrangement.

"Janice, you don't understand how much this will help my career. When I can show before and after pictures of the transformation people will be amazed." Natalie was telling Janice adding, "Look I don't want to get your expectations up, but I believe you are going to be amazed by your new look. So let's get started, by washing your hair."

As Natalie was washing her hair, Janice had really no other place to look than to admire the nice view of cleavage that was in her face. Natalie was talking to her but it was mostly chattering about, is the water temperature right or your hair feels nice or something like that. Janice was just smiling and saying, "Yes and Right." Which sufficed Natalie enough to keep her talking and doing what she was doing which was swinging her breasts in Janice's face.

When Natalie had finished washing her hair she wrapped a towel around Janice's head to get most of the water out. She noticed the top 2 buttons of her blouse had become undone which had caused her blouse to balloon out. She assumed that gave Janice quite a view. Buttoning her blouse, Natalie apologized to Janice for being so risqué, "I surely didn't mean that."

Janice replied, "Oh honey, I didn't mind at all, in fact, it was a very nice view."

Blushing, Natalie told Janice to have a seat in the styling chair. Of which Janice dutifully did as she was told, now very intrigued by the young redhead. Natalie began combing out her hair telling Janice that once she had her combed out she would take some more pictures as she would need to document the process from A to Z. "Sorry but taking pictures is necessary but it's what's going to slow us down the most," Natalie said, as she was having Janice now stand up so she could take the necessary pictures.

"Janice, would you mind if I turned on some music for us to listen to," Natalie asked as she went over to the counter that was on the wall where her certificates hung.

"No, I don't mind at all. What kind of music do you like to listen to, Natalie," Janice asked, as she posed for her pictures.

After taking the required pictures Natalie hit play on her Bose stereo. The bluesy sound of female voices started flowing through the 4 speakers that were placed around the small room. Janice started listening to the female singer and really liked it as it was a voice she never heard before. "Natalie, who is that singing? I really like their music," Janice asked, enjoying their vibe.

Natalie had started cutting her hair, "This a band called Larkin Poe I came across them on YouTube. I like blues music and when I came across them I fell in love, I'm glad you like them." Natalie said as she was now concentrating on what she was doing. "I find music helps me center myself when I'm working. I'm so glad you like it."

With half of Janice's hair removed, Natalie took some more pictures. Then she went back to cutting Janice's hair. It was driving Janice crazy because the way Natalie had her seated she couldn't look in the mirror to see what she was doing. She could feel and see big chunks of her hair falling to the side. Natalie could see the worry in her client's eyes, so she reassured her that it's looking great just to listen to the music. Preachin Blues was the name of the song, as Natalie was singing along with the song. Janice thought her voice was just as sexy as the girl who was singing it. This helped calm her as she was really starting to get into the mode Natalie was putting out. So much so that she started unconsciously to move with the music, which caused a mild scolding by Natalie. "If you can't hold still your hair is going to be even shorter," Natalie warned her.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in listening to the song and your singing, you have such a pretty voice," Janice said apologetically.

"Please my voice isn't that good, but thank you for the compliment. Now hold still while I take some more pictures." Natalie started snapping more pictures. "Now it's time to color your hair, are you ready?"

"You already finished cutting my hair," Janice asked incredulously. "Can I see it?"

"No, not yet, you will have to wait until it's all completed." Natalie teased as she started mixing the color dye for Janice's hair.

"When God Closes the Door", started to play and again Natalie started singing flawlessly along with the song. Janice thought she looked so sexy as she was dancing around as she was mixing the colors. "Have you ever sang professionally Natalie, your voice is so, so sexy!" Janice told her with a seductive smile on her face.

Blushing again by what Janice was telling her and the look on her face was really building Natalie's confidence that she was pleasing this older attractive woman. Natalie answered, "No never professionally," she said with the air quotes, "But I've been known to get up a time or two at Karaoke Bars."

"Please let me know the next time you go, I'd love to go watch you perform," Janice told her.

"Are you serious?" Natalie replied.

"Yes, of course, your voice is so sexy I mean really good," Janice said, now blushing herself.

"Ok let's get serious here, I don't want to mess you up," Natalie told her, as she started applying the coloring to Janice's hair. "So tell me about how you and your boyfriend met," Natalie asked, not realizing this was a tricky question.

Janice's heart about jumped out of her chest when she heard the question come out of Natalie's mouth. Not sure how she should answer this, she decided to tell the truth. She began to tell the story of how she knocked on Jason's apartment door hoping to sell cosmetics to the lady who lived there. As Natalie continued applying the hair color, Janice said she was surprised when a tall handsome young man answered the door. "At first, I was taken aback by such a handsome man that I had to think fast telling him I had male products as well. For some odd reason, instead of closing the door in my face, he invited me in."

"I'm sure when he saw you, you could have been selling snow shovels he would have still invited you in," Natalie quipped. "So what happened when you got inside?"

"Thank you for the sweet compliment, Natalie." Janice said as she continued the story, "So I looked around the apartment and it was immaculate, it was definitely not what I would imagine a young man's apartment to look like. He was such a gentleman as he offered me something to drink. I requested bottled water which he got me. I then started telling him about the men's product line. The whole time I'm talking I can feel his eyes on me or more specifically my chest."

Natalie interrupted her, "Are you serious, was he that blatant?

"No to be fair, he was trying not to be rude or perverted but you can tell when you're being looked at right? Do you know what I mean," Janice asked?

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean. In fact, I think someone was doing it to me when I was washing someone's hair earlier," Natalie quipped with Janice.

Knowing she was caught, Janice fired back, "Well it would have been rude not to have looked when two beautiful breasts were put in my face."

Natalie stopped what she was doing looking Janice in the eyes not sure what to say. Janice raised her eyebrow and gave the sexiest look back at Natalie. She then reached out undoing the top two buttons of the young redhead's blouse. "You look so much sexier with those undone, Ms. Natalie."

Not saying anything as she continued putting the color in Janice's hair. Janice continued with her story of how she met Jason, her young boyfriend. "After showing him all of the men's line of products he asked me to pick out my favorite men's cologne. Of which I told him I had two, so I put some on each of his wrists. I smelt them both and Natalie they both smelled so delicious on him.

"Bleached Blonde Bottle Blues" started to come through the speakers which made them laugh out loud as they thought it was poetic for what they were doing.

"So which one did he get," Natalie asked as she finished applying the hair color then she put the plastic bag over Janice's hair setting the timer for the color to set for 30 minutes.

"For whatever reason Jason wanted the most expensive bottle but it came with a stipulation," Jason told her.

Natalie was cleaning up her station as she was listening to Janice telling her story. "Stipulation? What do you mean by stipulation?" Natalie stopped what she was doing as he asked the question.

Taking a deep breath, Janice told her, "He said he would buy the cologne but I had to show him my breasts." Embarrassed that she told Natalie, it also felt cathartic to get that story off of her chest, so to speak.

Natalie's eyes got big when she heard what Janice just said, "Are you serious? I mean to be honest when you walked into the room yesterday the first thought that went through my mind was, I wonder if those are real and how do they look?"

Buoyed by those words, Janice sat up more in her seat pushing her chest as she said, "First, yes they are NATURAL. Second, I told him NO! But then he kept asking me until eventually he wore me down or to be honest after I got over the shock of his proposition, I wanted him to see them. I wanted to show them off to this young man who wanted to see an older woman's breasts." Janice said, with distinct pride in her voice.

Natalie's eyes were bouncing between Janice's chest that was covered by the smock and her eyes. She thought Janice had the sexiest eyes. "When you say young how young is he if you don't mind me asking," Natalie asked.

Taking a big gulp of courage or maybe even pride, Janice answered, "Jason is 26"

"And your how old, again you don't have to answer that," Natalie said, but she wanted to know.

"I just turned 57 two months ago," Janice answered, afraid of what Natalie's reaction would be.

Natalie's jaw dropped down to her chest, as she said, "Janice you're 57? No way I would have thought seriously late 40's maybe 50. Damn girl, you've been blessed with damn good genes. I promise you, after today you're going to look like you are in your early 40's for sure."

"Thank you Natalie for doing this for me, I guess I'm trying to drink from the Bottle of Youth for Jason, he means so much to me. I realize we may not have a long-term future but the time we do have I want Jason to at least be proud of me and how I look," Janice told Natalie with a sad look in her eyes.

At that moment the timer went off, Natalie started removing the plastic bag off of Janice's head. "I'm going to make you so beautiful Janice that Jason is going to have to fight men off of you," Natalie promised her.

"There won't be a fight, Jason is the only man for me," Janice said.

"Let's quickly take some pictures and then get you over to the sink to wash the color out," Natalie was quickly taking the required 4 pics then got Janice over to the shampoo sink. The song "Mississippi, by Larkin Poe", started playing. Janice asked Natalie to turn it up so she could hear it over the water running.

As her client requested, Natalie, did as she turned it up 4 more notches, which was fine as it was after 5 and the adjacent suites were probably now empty. She started washing Janice's hair realizing that Janice had earlier undone two of the buttons on her blouse. If she wanted a show then a show she would get as she started singing along with the song as she ran her hands through Janice's hair.

Without even thinking about what she was doing as she would later blame it on the music. Janice reached up and separated Natalie's blouse more as she looked at the cleavage that was hanging in front of her. She then removed two more buttons so that she could put her hands on Natalie's breasts that were only covered by her white silk bra. Natalie never missed a note as she continued to sing along with the song as she continued washing Janice's hair.

As the song finished so did the fun the two ladies were having as Natalie told Janice it was time to take more pictures. Leaving her blouse completely unbuttoned provocatively exposing her bra, Natalie started taking pictures of Janice. She then had Janice get back in the chair as she completed styling hair with a few cuts here and there until she had it just like she wanted. She stepped back to look at Janice with tears welling in her eyes.

Seeing this Janice instantly thought something horrible had gone wrong with hair. "What's the matter," Janice asked in near panic as she was starting to get out of the chair to go look in the mirror.

Natalie stopped her from getting up as she said, "I'm sorry for my reaction but, I can't believe how much I have changed your look." Now with a big smile on her face, even as tears continued to run down her face. Natalie started telling Janice, "You said you were looking for the "Fountain of Youth", well honey I think I found it with this hairstyle and color. I have been doing this for many years and I've never been happier with what I have done than I am right now. You look even more beautiful than when you first walked in here and at least 10 years younger."

Now Janice really wanted to look in the mirror, to see for herself. "Please Natalie, let me look in the mirror," Janice begged.

"No, not yet, I still have your makeup to do and pictures to take, please be patient," Natalie said, so excited to get the pictures taken.

After the pictures were taken and makeup completed, Natalie had to take the final set of pictures. "Are you ready for the big reveal," Natalie asked Janice. Not giving Janice a chance to answer as she already knew the answer Natalie removed the smock from her. She then spun the chair around until Janice was facing the mirror.

"OOOHHHH MYYYYYYY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!" Janice screamed, in an exuberated loud shriek of joy. Janice was no longer a brunette with shoulder-length hair. Now she had a pixie cut very short on the sides and back with long bangs that went from the left to the right side of her face colored platinum silver. Her makeup was done the same as it was yesterday but it suited her style even more today.

"I can't believe it, I just can't believe it," Janice kept saying over and over as she was looking at herself in the mirror from all different angles. Nicole handed her a handheld mirror so that she could see the back of her head. "I don't even recognize myself, I actually look YOUNGER, I can't believe it, I just can't believe it." Janice kept saying and over.

"So do you like it," Nicole asked, as she thought she did but she wanted to hear it from Janice.

Jumping out of the chair, Janice took Natalie in her arms giving her a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "Yes, I LOVE IT!" Janice said as she kissed her on the other cheek. Then on the lips, this wasn't supposed to be what it turned out to be. It started as just a kiss, but then Janice kissed Natalie again. This time Natalie was more receptive to the kiss as her lips parted slightly taking in more of Janice's lower lip. Then they kissed again, this time both of their lips parted as their tongues began to touch going from one mouth to the other.

After a few minutes of kissing, the two separated, each looking at the other. Neither not sure what to say or how to react to this sudden change. Janice was the first to speak saying, "I, um didn't mean to um..."

Natalie stopped Janice from saying any more by saying, "If you are going to apologize for kissing me please don't. I've been wanting to kiss you from the first moment I watched you walk into the room yesterday. When you walked in it was like you owned that room, your confidence was pouring out of you. That's why I think Megan, the other woman that was in our group. I believe she was intimidated by you, Janice, and I'm not saying that to be mean. I was watching her when I had you two putting makeup on the mannequin. Megan was getting frustrated by how easily you picked up my instruction. She thought she was the hottest smartest woman in the room and you crushed her Janice. You did it by not being mean or showy but by being you, a very confident woman. I have to tell you that's what really intrigued me about you. Then when you asked for my opinion about a new hairstyle, you were like a dream come true." Natalie told Janice, as she was holding her close with her hands on her upper arms.

"Really," Janice said, with excitement in her voice. "Funny you should say that, when I sat down and was looking around the room you, Megan, and maybe one other, I don't even remember who it was now. But you and the two others would be my choice of who I would like to get to know, um better, so to speak."

"Better," Natalie said, as she feigned she didn't know what Janice meant better. This made Janice feel even more embarrassed, but Natalie finally confided in her that she knew what she meant and she would love to get "better" acquainted with her too!"

"To be honest Natalie, a month ago I didn't have the confidence I do now. It's very weird for me to say this but if I hadn't shown my breasts to Jason the way that I did. I wouldn't be the confident person I am today. I don't know what that says about me but I don't care, I wouldn't change a thing. The reaction I got from what he saw and then the most incredible love-making since that time has been more than worth it.

"Janice," Natalie asked, in the sweetest of voices.

"Yes, Natalie," Janice replied, breaking her out of the trance she was in thinking about how her life had changed.

"Can I kiss you again" Natalie replied.

Before she could answer, Natalie leaned into Janice and the two began kissing again this time with way more passion. Her hands rubbing Janice's back then down to her nice firm ass. As they continued to kiss, her hands started to work their way back up the front side of Janice, until firmly cupping and fondling her breasts.

Natalie leaned back from Janice, breaking their kissing to ask her, "Janice, can I see them?"

With a sly smile on her face, Janice simply began removing her blouse then her bra. Revealing her breasts to others was becoming quite common for Janice to do, it was as if it was her source of power. Although gravity would eventually get past her good genes to where they wouldn't be as perky as they are now. But until that day comes she was going to get just as much enjoyment if not more showing them off.