The Sales Lady Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's eyes got big as she got her first view of them. "Oh my Janice, are you serious! I can see why your boyfriend is so enamored with them, they are spectacular." Natalie's fingers went straight for Janice's nipples that at this point were as hard and sensitive as they could be. Natalie pulled and twisted on those hard sensitive nipples with her thumb and index fingers, causing Janice to flinch in her reaction to sensations this was causing her.

Not believing they were real, Natalie was now roughly fondling and cupping the older woman's breasts. "I would have sworn when I first saw them Janice your breasts were fake, but damn they are as natural as they get. I want you to know I am incredibly jealous but also thankful that you're letting me do this."

Relishing in the compliments the younger woman was giving her, Janice was thoroughly enjoying this extra attention she was getting. "Thank you Natalie for your kind words, I'm very fortunate to have very good genes in the breast department I suppose. You know I've been admiring yours as well, it's not fair that I'm the only one topless, you know," Janice said, as she began to fondle Natalie's breasts still covered by her bra.

"I hope mine don't disappoint you," Natalie said, as she reluctantly took her hands away from Janice's nipples so that she could undo her bra from behind her back. As the bra became free, Janice lifted it to reveal what had been the object of her curiosity since she first met Natalie yesterday.

What she saw, was not what she had expected. She thought she would see perky breasts much like Allison's and her own. But instead, she saw breasts that looked like flat size B breasts. The areolas are slightly darker in color than the very white skin of her breasts. The nipples were but a button that was hardly there, she couldn't imagine her being able to breastfeed a baby. Trying not to show her disappointment, Janice tried to compliment Natalie by saying how nice they looked. She then tried to arouse Natalie's nipples by rubbing them with her thumbs. When her nipples still didn't react Janice even became more aggressive, pinching and pulling on them with her thumb and index fingers as Natalie had done with her own nipples.

This was still not giving her the reaction she had expected. To hide her disappointment, Janice began kissing Natalie again. Now, this was something Natalie was very good at. Janice was really enjoying holding Natalie against her, her hard nipples pressing against Natalie's less than spectacular titties. Never before had Janice felt superior over another woman as she did right now. Sure she felt in charge when she was with both Nicole and Allison. But not superior like she did with Natalie. This was a new feeling for her and she wasn't sure if she was comfortable with it but sure was going to take advantage of it.

With her hands on each side of Natalie's head, she pulled her away as they stopped kissing and guided her down to her right nipple, the one Jason loved the most. She didn't know why he gave it the most attention as she thought her nipples looked symmetrical to the other. Maybe he was just right-handed thus he went for her right nipple the most, she didn't know or really care as he always did a good job on both of them.

Natalie quickly latched onto her hard sensitive nipple sucking it into her mouth as she began sucking and nibbling on it. This caused Janice to moan out in exhilaration, "Oh, fuck yes that's it baby that feels so good."

Encouraged by the response she was getting from this sexy mature woman whose tits were far better than her own. Natalie greedily sucked harder and with more urgency on Janice's right nipple as she tugged and twisted on the left nipple with her right hand. It was as if she was trying to cause nonexistent milk to begin to flow from Janice.

Both Jason and Allison, to some degree had both suckled from her teats but not like this. This was a whole new sensation, it reminded her of when she would breastfeed young John and Amanda. When they were really hungry they would suckle like this but the difference being the person suckling now was a grown woman with teeth. Although at times it was painful as she suckled from each of her nipples, there was no way she was going to stop Natalie from doing it. She only wished she could give Natalie what she was so desperately trying to get from Janice, her mother's milk.

After several orgasms, her nipples became too sensitive to let Natalie continue any further. Pushing her back, Janice said, "Baby, what you're doing feels amazing but my nipples can't take it anymore."

Natalie looked up with a stunned almost glazed-over look in her eyes as if she was in a trance. She was enjoying suckling from Janice's tits so much that she didn't want to stop. "I'm sorry if I was hurting you I guess I got a little carried away. I hope you can forgive me," Natalie told Janice with a sad look on her face.

"Oh no, you didn't necessarily hurt me as much as I'm just not used to that much attention. To be honest, I haven't had that kind of um, I guess I would call it, attention in a very long time. Trust me it was amazing, my panties are proof of that." Janice told her as she started to put her blouse back forgoing the bra.

"Really, can I see," the young redhead said, as her hand went down to Janice's crotch? She was trying to undo her pants so that she could get her hand inside. Janice quickly put her blouse on then grabbed Natalie's hands to push them away.

"Not now baby, there will be other times for that I promise. But it's late and I need to get going, Jason must be worried sick about me, I've been gone so long." Janice told her this just to keep her at bay. Jason knew she was going to be late and wasn't expecting a phone call until later that night. For whatever reason, she couldn't really tell why, but when the sex started she wasn't all that into it. The kissing was great, maybe it was the way she sucked her nipples until they hurt or maybe it was Natalie's own breast that Janice didn't find attractive. If it had been Allison she wouldn't have stopped her or maybe even Nicole, the Victoria's Secret manager. She would honor her promise though the next time she would let Natalie get a taste between her legs.

Kissing Natalie one more time, Janice asked her if there was anything else she needed to do before she left. Still, a little hurt that Janice was leaving, Natalie told her to keep her hairstyle looking like it is that she would need to come back in 6 weeks. They both agreed on a date putting a reminder into their respective calendars.

"Of course that appointment, I'll pay for it right?" Janice asked as she finished putting all over her things in her purse, including her bra.

"Well, I'm sure we can work out a swap of favors. I'll style your hair and you let me have an hour with you to do whatever I want," Natalie said with a big smile on her face.

Janice thought about the proposal for a minute, then told Natalie, "I promised you next time to let you play more, so a promise is a promise. But I'll pay for the styling at the full rate but your tip will be the one hour as you requested."

"Janice, I apologize again for hurting you. I just haven't been with a woman in a long, long time and I guess I got a little over..." Natalie was saying until Janice stopped her.

"You didn't do anything that I haven't already recovered from. After all, the number of times you made me climax was well worth it." Janice told her as she gave Natalie another hug and a quick kiss. "Oh, thank you for my new look. I can't wait to show Jason." With that, Janice walked out of Natalie's suite, closing the door behind her. She quickly needed to find a ladies' room to clean herself up between her legs. She felt she had wet her pants from all the orgasms she just had.

Closing the stall door behind herself, Janice pulling down her pants could see she had a very noticeable wet spot in the crotch of her pants. She laughed at herself, thinking thongs just aren't as absorbent as granny panties. Oh well, she thought to herself, the sacrifices a woman must make to be sexy. Before she started cleaning herself up, she quickly ran two of her fingers inside herself as she began to run her fingers in and out she pressed down hard on her clit with her thumb. This quickly resulted in her having the 4th or 5th orgasm of the day. She didn't really know as they had come so quickly with Natalie's attention to her breasts. She was still feeling the ramifications of Natalie's sucking. As she was coming down from the high of her own masturbation, Janice thought about her plans with Allison for tomorrow night. She had big plans for her and sore nipples or not nothing was going to stop that from happening.

To be continued, Chapter 15...