The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Andrea tries something different. It works!
2.2k words
4.71
9.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

The feedback on my stories has been fantastic! Thank you! I've been working to tighten things up and make these interactions seem as plausible as possible (short of winning a billion dollars in the lottery, I have managed to make 'Greg' the luckiest man alive!).

I've been "published" before, but this is not my usual medium. I'm learning as I go. I appreciate your patience and assistance.

******************************************************************************************

With my next appointment a couple of weeks away, I went to the building where Andrea had her salon. I went on a Monday; a day when I knew Andrea would not be around. I had spent the last few weeks cobbling together a couple hundred bucks. I wanted to get Andrea a makeover. After everything she had done for me, I felt it was the least I could do.

I went in the building and saw Dawn right away. The look on her face registered surprise. She was not ready for a customer, let alone one she had seen masturbate twice. But she got up from her chair and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hi Dawn!" I said to her as I stretched out my arm to shake hands.

"Oh honey, I think we're way past the handshake stage," she said with a grin as she reached out for a hug. Naturally I obliged. "What brings you in here?"

Since Andrea shared a little secret about me--which I was benefiting from, I felt it was my duty to share a secret about Andrea--hopefully one to her benefit.

"I'd like you to do me a huge favor," I said to Dawn. "Andrea needs a... makeover. But I don't want you to tell her it's a makeover. I suspect she spends so much time making others look good, and spends so much time and money on her kids, she doesn't do anything for herself. So here's $200. I want you and Kate to give her whatever you think she needs to make herself feel pampered and better about herself."

"Hell, I'll do it for free!" was Dawn's response. "I love that idea!"

"No, please take the money. I insist. I already take up enough of your time. But don't tell her it's from me. If you need more, just let me know."

I put the money in her palm, gave her another hug and was off. I could hear Dawn let out a huge sigh as I rounded the corner out her salon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, I was right on time for my appointment. I saw Dawn right after I entered the building. She was sitting in her chair, presumably waiting for a customer, when I stopped in front of her sliding door. She gave me a big smile, a wink and gestured her head toward Andrea's salon.

As I approached Andrea's door, I glanced over to see Kate reading a magazine in her space. She made no effort to get up. But she, too, gave me a smile and a wink.

I paused before I walked into Andrea's salon. I was intrigued by the responses I got from Dawn and Kate. Normally, they wanted to be active participants. So I waited a moment before entering Andrea's salon to let the anticipation build a bit. I was not disappointed!

Andrea was standing toward the back of her salon, but in full view of me. She looked fantastic! She was dressed almost exactly as Kate had been a few months ago. A white button blouse with the sleeves rolled up close to her elbows. The fabric was stretched up tight over her breasts. Because of this, the button between her cleavage was straining to stay buttoned. She had a black pencil skirt cut just above the knees and 4" black patent leather high heels (How did she know!?).

Her figure looked much better than when it was hidden under her hoodie and apron.

Andrea was also wearing make-up. Not a lot, but some rouge to make her cheeks a little rosier and she had on bright red lipstick. Her hair was neatly done with a red headband to keep everything in place. I stopped dead in my tracks. I was speechless.

"Well, how do I look?" Andrea asked, a huge smile on her face.

I snapped myself back into the moment. "You look... sensational! I mean, you really look sensational! Spin around for me!"

She did a quick little spin. I could tell by the way she moved she was not used to the heels. But she was giving it a go anyhow. I appreciated that immensely!

"Wow, just wow!" was all I could say. She gave me a big smile and giggled a little bit. Then she walked to the curtains. As she passed, she reached out and let her fingers glide over my crotch. I would find out later from Kate that she had seen that little move. Kate had opened her mouth wide open in shock. Now it was Andrea's turn to wink and grin at Kate before the curtains closed.

I waited for Andrea to completely close the curtains before I began stripping. It was only a matter of a few seconds to wait, but to my throbbing cock, it seemed like an eternity. Andrea was looking as hot as I'd ever seen her and I was about to be totally naked in front of her!

Andrea gave me a big grin and a little nod, like a stage cue to proceed. The shoes were already off and my shirt quickly followed. Andrea held up her hand to have me pause for a second. Then she moved over to the office chair so she could have the view Kate once had. Naturally, I obliged by first dropping my shorts, then taking an excruciatingly long time dropping my boxers, again, letting my cock spring free and bob up and down as it enjoyed its newfound freedom.

Andrea then reached out and gently caressed my cock with her fingertips, an incredibly delightful sensation that sent chills up my spine. She now sported longer fingernails with bright red polish, no doubt done by Kate. The sight of her fingertips gently caressing my cock and balls was almost too much to take.

Andrea looked away from my cock and up at me. "I do have to give you a haircut, you know." she said with a sly grin on her face.

With a little disappointment, but knowing there was a great time in store for me, I had a seat. Andrea put the smock on me, but there was no need to stroke myself. I was going to stay nice and hard just watching her. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she moved from one side of the chair to the other. Andrea noticed the extra attention. I hoped she appreciated it. I finally had to break the silence.

"You know, I'm a sucker for high heels," I told her. "How did you know to wear them?"

"I noticed you practically staring at Kate's when she had them on. Kate noticed, too." I was a little embarrassed knowing I had been found out that way. "So she suggested I get a pair. The rest of the outfit, well, even I noticed how good Kate looked in it. So I'm trying it on for myself."

"Like I said, you look sensational. And if I may say, super sexy!"

Now it was Andrea's turn to be a little embarrassed by my comment.

With the haircut over, it was time for the wash. I kept looking up to Andrea, but all I could see was breasts. She was leaning over me a little more than usual, not that I cared! A rinse and a gel and it was "showtime" again. I was going to ask her to stand in front of me so I could look her up and down as I stroked myself. Andrea had other ideas.

I stood up to take my usual spot at the sink. "Not today," Andrea purred.

Rather than grab the lotion, Andrea took me by the hand and led me back to the stylist chair. She pulled on some sort of lever under the seat, which retracted the footrest. She then gestured for me to have a seat. She never took her eyes off mine as she pumped the foot lever to raise the chair up. She looked so fucking sexy as she did this; her breasts jiggling just a little bit, despite the constraints of her tight blouse and bra.

Then she placed her hands on my chest and slid them down to the base of my cock, which was now pointing straight up at her. My cock throbbed in anticipation. I had no idea what was about to happen, but I had so much trust in Andrea, I knew I was in good hands.

Turns out, I was in more than just "good hands."

Suddenly, in one fluid motion, she leaned down and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She grabbed the base of my shaft in her right hand and began stroking; her head staying in place as her hand moved up and down to jack me off. It was a mix of pleasure and pain. It felt really good to have my cock inside Andrea's mouth, but her jerking actions were rather... mechanical. This went on for almost five minutes; Andrea stroking me with the tip of my cock buried between her lips. Fortunately, because I was so turned on by Andrea, her appearance and the fact she was giving me a blowjob, an orgasm quickly built. Andrea sensed this and jerked me a little faster, my breathing by now becoming all-out panting.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her. Andrea kept stroking and suddenly, at the last moment, she released my cock from her mouth and turned her head away ever so slightly. My first stream of semen shot out, grazing her hair. Some of it landed on her back with a little landing on the floor behind her. The second shot hit her shoulder, with a couple more ejaculations landing at her feet and spilling onto her hand. She stayed in this pose, head down looking away from me, for several moments after my orgasm subsided. Then she looked up at me with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I ruined it. I don't know what I'm doing. I was never good at this, so I never really tried. The only reason why I tried today was because I wanted to be more daring. I'm sorry it didn't work out," she said to me with sorrow in her voice.

I was not about to ruin her confidence, despite how 'mechanical' the blowjob had been.

"Hey, it felt great! And it worked, didn't it? I mean look at your hand. And look at the mess we made." We both looked at her hand, which was covered in cum. Then I reached out to her hair, which had a glob of semen in it. "I really appreciate what you did for me today," I said as I looked into her eyes, "You made an effort to please me. I noticed. That's what matters."

She got up and made her way to the sink to wash up. I apologized for getting cum on her clothes, though secretly, from a visual standpoint, it looked incredible. She told me she had changed just for me and was going to change again as soon as I left. I let her know I heartily approved of her attire from head to toe.

There was something else I needed to tell her.

"I've been telling you how incredibly sexy you look today. But I also saw an incredibly sexy 'person' as well. It's not all about the hair and nails and skirt and heels; that's eye candy for guys like me. And I do appreciate that. I really do! But the attitude and the confidence, that's the stuff that works. You showed that today. Pardon my language, but it was pretty fucking amazing!""

I got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek as a 'thank you' for what I had said.

Our clean-up took a little longer than normal because of the mess we'd made. I got up the courage to ask her when the next customer was coming in. She told me it wouldn't be for another hour; she gets notifications on her phone letting her know when an appointment has been made and after I schedule mine, she always blocks out extra time afterward. I told her that it's costing her money from lost bookings. But she assured me she's never booked solid and enjoys our "routine" as she called it.

After cleaning up, I paid twice my usual rate, plus a tip.

"This isn't 'because of the extras,' I told her, adding a little of a gruff voice to the 'because of the extras' part, in hopes of lightening the mood. "I'm doing this because you basically double book for me. To take care of me. My time is your time, you know".

She appreciated the gesture and didn't object, which made me even happier.

We shared a warm embrace. We also exchanged sincere "Thank yous" to one another before I was on my way.

I spent the entire drive home thinking about Andrea. I thought about good times to come. I also thought about the possibility of taking our relationship to another level. There's a good chance it's something she'd want. Is it something I want? I decided I was in no rush. At least right now. Maybe Andrea isn't, either,

I have some time to think things through.

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers