The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 17

Story Info
A little diversion.
6k words
4.33
6.9k
3

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

Author's note: Apologies for the long delay between chapters. Life got in the way for a little while.

Also, a little bit about my writing "style." I usually write a couple chapters in advance before publishing. I had written one chapter and part of a second when I realized my story line was beginning to "jump the shark." Realism has always been an important part in this. I had always made "Greg" an incredibly lucky guy at the salon, but I was now writing next to impossible scenarios. I didn't like it.

This next chapter has very little to do with the salon, but it's all part of the story arc to bring this to a conclusion in another couple of chapters. I hope it's worth the wait.

Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hooked up with my -ex again. Actually, it seemed a little more like she hooked up with me.

I had just finished dinner alone one Friday evening and was about to veg out in front of the TV for a few hours. A knock on the front door changed all those plans.

"Hello!" I said, my voice displaying the surprise I felt inside. Normally, there's at least a couple texts if not a phone call leading up any sort of meeting between the two of us.

"Hi Greg! Mind if I come in?" she asked. There was slight hesitation in her voice; the kind she gets when she's had a couple drinks. And to my surprise, she held a bottle of champagne. She had an overcoat that was bound tightly around her waist and a pair of black high heels. She looked as lovely as ever.

"Of course! Come on in," I said as she started to walk past me. "Are we celebrating something?"

"I was celebrating a big settlement my firm just received," she said as she placed the bottle on a nearby side table, "I wanted to get out of there before I had done too much celebrating." A huge smile broke out on her face. The smile I had once fallen in love with.

"Let me take your coat for you," I said, extending an arm out. She loosened the belt of her coat and allowed it to slip off her shoulders. She wore a white, silk blouse and a navy blue skirt that fell a couple inches above her knees. I had seen this outfit before; normally there's a blue blazer that accompanied the skirt. I did not mind its absence.

My -ex walked into the kitchen and gave me a few details on the events of the day. She glossed over most of the information about the settlement knowing it usually held little interest in me. As I opened the champagne, she told me about the bonuses received and the celebration at the firm that afternoon. A celebration that included champagne.

"If I had stayed any longer, I wouldn't have been able to drive away," she said, though I wasn't sure in the she should have been behind the wheel to begin with. "But I wanted to keep celebrating, so I snagged a bottle and came here. I really hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said as I finished pouring a couple glasses of champagne. I offered her a glass. "Cheers! And congratulations."

We clinked glasses and sipped. My over-analytical mind began to start processing this chain of events. Why celebrate with me? What's going on here? I tried to block all that out and just enjoy the moment.

"Let's have a seat in the living room and make ourselves comfortable," I said.

I grabbed the bottle of champagne and followed my -ex out of the kitchen. In the living room, she positioned herself in front of the couch, slipped her heels off and took a seat next to the arm rest with her feet curled up next to her. In front of the couch was a fireplace with a TV above the mantle. I turned off the TV, which had been tuned in to a basketball game and offered to build a fire. She took me up on the offer and watched as I got it going quickly with a little newspaper, some kindling and a couple logs. I glanced back a couple times at my -ex; with her legs curled up she was showing considerably more thigh. It looked as though she had thigh-high stockings on, but it was tough to tell in the dim lighting; it could have been just the hem of her skirt. Either way, it was incredibly distracting. So was the bulge that was beginning to grow in my pants.

By the time I finished making the fire my -ex was ready for a refill. She gladly accepted. I took a seat in a reclining chair next to her. But instead of leaning back, I sat near the edge of the seat so I could better look her over. Something was different about this visit. As I've said before, we've seen each other in the past and had even hooked up a few times. But this just felt... different.

After some small talk about our kids and my job, we found ourselves with an empty bottle of champagne.

"Care for some wine?" I asked as I got up from my seat.

"Actually, what I could really use is a foot rub," my -ex told me with a sly grin on her face. I had given her lots of foot rubs in the past. It was the one thing I could count on for her to forget her job for a while.

I walked to the other end of the couch. I grabbed two throw pillows; one I handed to her to rest hear head on, the other I used to prop her feet up on my thigh. My cock began to stir a little more.

As I was sitting down, my wife scooted down on the couch to recline a little more. However, her skirt did not scoot down with her. Instead, more thigh was exposed and it was now clear she was wearing thigh highs. "I'm a sucker for thigh highs and she knows it," I thought to myself.

My -ex grabbed the remote and turned the TV back on while I began rubbing and caressing her feet. I don't think she noticed, but at one point I rocked to one side to straighten out the erection I had grown.

My -ex settled on a Lifetime movie. I wasn't really paying attention to the whole story line, but it was certainly about two good looking people who were flirting a lot. And you knew eventually they were going to hook up, because it's a Lifetime movie and that's what they do.

Part of my foot rubs involve rubbing her calves. She was now getting a lot of extra attention there. I was constantly sneaking peeks at her fantastic legs; if she noticed, she wasn't saying anything. But they looked great and I was now hard as a rock. I decided to press my luck.

I first massaged one calf and then the next, but instead of working my way back to her feet, I slowly continued up her luscious legs. I glanced to gauge her reaction, but got none,so I moved my fingers a little above the knee and continued kneading. My -ex elicited a soft moan, which further emboldened me. I moved my fingers a little further up. I got another soft moan out of her and a slight parting of her legs. I leaned a little and moved my hands a little further up her thighs. I got another moan and then a reaction I was not expecting.

My -ex quickly sat up. She then rose up and stood directly in front of me. Our eyes locked on one another. Not a word was spoken as she quickly slid her skirt up almost to her panties and climbed back onto the couch to straddled me. In seconds our lips met and a moment later we were like two teenagers in heat. We had trouble keeping our lips locked as our hands explored each other's bodies. I had never experienced passion like this... and certainly not from my -ex.

My -ex broke off her kiss so that I could fumble with the buttons on her blouse. I worked the bottom buttons as she quickly undid the top ones and then wrestled out of the garment all together. Before she could kiss me again, I slid the straps of a beautiful, lacy white bra off her shoulders. She smoothly slipped her left arm out of it's strap and then the right. Not bothering to unhook it, I yanked it the rest of the way down to expose her breasts. Her darkened nipples had never looked harder and sure enough, they never felt harder as I put one in my mouth and then the other. My -ex had her fingers in my hair, roughly pressing my head into her chest. I was nearly suffocating and enjoying every minute of it!

My -ex let go of my head. I took this as a cue to kiss her once more. I was wrong.

Instead, she got off and stood in front of me. I watched her tremble as she reached under her skirt and slipped her panties off waist and down her legs. As she stepped out of them, I began fumbling for my belt. My -ex was looking at me in what looked like wild anticipation as I finally got my pants undone and pushed down to my ankles.

I started to get up to remove them completely, but my -ex apparently couldn't wait any longer. She noticed my hardness right away and immediately went to re-assume her position straddling me. She placed her right knee on the couch, then reached down to grab my hard-on. As she swung her left leg over, she perfectly aimed my throbbing member into her waiting pussy. And it was ready! I slipped inside her with ease, getting buried to the hilt a second later.

My -ex slowly began bouncing up and down on my cock. The gently squishing noises were soon replaced by the slapping sounds of my -ex's ass on my thighs. I placed my hands on her hips and she picked up the pace. Then I watched as she ran her right hand down to further stimulate her clit. Her fingers furiously worked her sex as she bounced. All this stimulation was bringing me to the brink.

Then, something happened that had never happened in all the times I'd had sex with her. I could sense her motions were changing; the rhythm she was in before had become more erratic. I looked up at her to see her looking down at me. In a very, deep, sexy almost guttural voice she began to cry out, "Oh my God!" Her breathing was becoming more labored. Her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment as she attempted to say the work "fuck" over and over; her heavy breathing and moaning preventing her from fully pronouncing the word.

I did everything I could to soak in this moment so I could re-live it over and over forever. The sights, tastes and smells were almost too much to take. And so was pleasure my wife was giving to my cock as her sopping pussy kept pounding me. Her breasts had my attention, then down to the sight of my cock getting lost inside her. Fortunately, the erratic nature of her own impending orgasm helped put off mine for a little while longer. And I was more than happy to wait it out for as long as possible.

Suddenly, out of no where, my -ex's left hand quickly tapped under my chin. I looked up at her to see her looking me straight in the eyes. A moment later I knew why she had done that.

With a half pain/half smiling face, she made her announcement, "Oh my God! I'm going to cum! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" The last time was drawn out and was followed up my squeals of sheer delight.

Fortunately for me, she didn't stop the fucking motions that had brought me to the brink. She looked me in the eyes again. "Cum inside me," she said in a sexy, husky voice.

Needing no more prompting, It was my turn to start thrusting my hips. I let out a grunt as each push shot one streak, then another, then another inside my -ex. I could feel her clenching her pussy lips around my pole as I filled her. After a half-dozen thrusts, I began easing up and her, and she on me.

Exhausted, my -ex collapsed onto me. I held her closely as her lips once again found mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth further than I could ever remember her doing so. My hands caressed her back and found the back of her bra, which was still clasped around her. I undid the hooks and felt it drop onto my stomach. We kissed slowly, deeply and with great intent as my now flaccid member slid out of her pussy, still soaking in our juices.

My -ex finally broke off our kiss and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her still breathing rather heavily on my neck. We stayed there in silence. Honestly, I could have stayed in this position for hours; she still felt that good on me.

My -ex then sat up and looked at me once more. "We should get cleaned up," she said.

She lifted herself off me and unzipped a very wrinkled skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor. Her pussy was glistening in the afterglow of our session. She then lent a hand for me to get up. I looked down to indicate that my pants were still at my ankles. "Oops," she said with a smile, then kneeled down to take my pants off and then my socks.

She stood back up and again offered her hand. I stood up and, without bothering to cover herself up--something which rarely happened--she led me to the master bath.

Once inside, she started the water in the shower, then turned to me for another kiss. We held each other tightly as our tongues probed one another.

After a couple of minutes, my -ex broke off our kiss. "Join me," she said with a sly grin on her face. It was more of a demand than a question. My smile was my agreement to do so.

Once in the shower, we took turns washing each other. My -ex took great pains to wash my cock, which was still rather sensitive from our love-making. My attention turned away from the moment to wonder why all this was happening. My over-analytical mind started going over all this. What's really going on? Why now? We'd hooked up before since the divorce, but it was never like this. Not even close. For once I was able to quickly push those thought to the back of my mind and I complimented myself for even waiting as long as I did to start over-thinking things. I had just gone along with all the events of the evening; I needed to keep going along.

As we dried off, I finally broke the silence. "I... I don't think you should drive home tonight," I said. It was a rather ambiguous statement; it kind of left things up to her whether to stay, call a ride share or have me drive her home. I really wanted her to stay but wasn't ready to push my luck. I had certainly seen a different side of her this evening, but how long would that truly last?

"You're right, I'm still feeling a little tipsy," she said. "I'd love it if I could stay here."

"I'd love it if you did," I replied, a warm smile coming to my face.

"Got a toothbrush I could use?" she asked.

I grabbed a spare one out of a drawer and pointed out the toothpaste. I then left the bathroom to give her a little privacy. I headed to the bed, still unsure if she'd be sharing it with me or heading to a spare bedroom.

A couple minutes later, the door opened. No towel, no robe, nothing to the imagination. She looked positively radiant as she stood in the doorway, the bathroom lights providing a dramatic back light in the darkened bedroom.

"Your turn," she said with a grin as we slowly walked past one another, her left hand caressing my chin.

Before closing the door, I glanced back to see my -ex moving a couple pillows around on the bed. A good sign, I thought.

I did my damnedest to push the analysis away as I relieved myself and brushed my teeth. I took a deep breath before opening the door to the bedroom.

I deliberately waited to turn the bathroom lights off so I could see the bed. What I saw left little doubt as to her intentions. My -ex was on the far side of the bed and laying on her side and facing me; her left arm propping up her head. The covers were pulled up to her waist, which left her luscious breasts exposed. And the covers were open on my side. She had clearly meant to share my bed tonight.

I flipped off the lights and quickly joined her under the covers. Another long, deep kiss was followed by a warm embrace. Shortly after that came sleep for the both of us.

******************************************************************************

I was the first to wake. I eased out from underneath the covers to head to the bathroom, but not without looking at my -ex first. In the faint light of daybreak, I could see she was still asleep and looked absolutely gorgeous curled up under the covers. I smiled at the thought of last night and went off to relieve myself.

As quietly as I could, I crept back to bed and gently slid under the covers. I finally took a moment to reflect on last night--very unusual for me and my tendency to over-analyze things. What had prompted the sex? It was so much more passionate than in the past... where did that come from? Like last night, I tried my best to block all that out and just replay the excitement of the night before.

It wasn't long before my -ex began to stir. We looked at each other as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning," she said in a deep, sultry voice.

"Good morning," I said back. I had so many questions, but held back.

"I need to sneak off to the bathroom," she said, thankfully filling the void, "I'll be right back." A smile and a quick kiss and she was off. In the past, it was practically a sprint to the bathroom when she was naked. Now, it was almost as if there was a little extra sway in her hips. I was certainly enjoying the view.

My cock began to grow once more as I watched her walk off and again visual memories of the night before paraded through my brain; her breasts bouncing as she slammed her pussy onto my cock, her fingers working her clit with my cock inside her, the shuddering orgasm we both experienced. It was truly an amazing night.

I heard the toilet flush and tried to calm myself. I watched my -ex open the bathroom door. I expected a towel to be properly wrapped around her; despite her fantastic body and my expressed desire to see it more, it was almost always properly covered. This time, I was treated to a full frontal view of her stunning, naked body. In all the excitement of last night, I hadn't noticed her pussy was a little more neatly trimmed than the rare occasions I had a chance to glimpse it in the past. Her figure had held up very well all these years.

The surprises kept coming as she walked over to the window and threw open the curtains. Our bedroom was now awash in daylight. My eyes struggled to adjust to the silhouette that was my -ex as she slowly sauntered back toward out bed.

But rather than walk around to "her side," she threw the covers off and straddled me, pinning my erection against my stomach. She looked down at me, her hair falling down on the sides of her beautiful face.

"I want to thank you for last night," she said in that same sultry voice from moments ago. I stayed silent; afraid my words would ruin the moment. Turns out, my intuition proved correct.

"I needed you last night. I needed you to listen, to pay attention to me, to make love to me. I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately and... well, let's leave it at that. I'll tell you more when I'm ready to tell you more. But I just want to thank you."

I finally found a little courage to respond. "You're welcome. You know I'm always here for you."

"I know," she responded. "I've always known that. And like I said, I want to thank you." She paused for a moment with a devilish grin before giving me an incredibly hot kiss, our tongues practically switching mouths in the process.

I held her tightly, though it was an awkward hug as she was still straddling me. That made it easy for her to break off our kiss and sit up for a moment. The devilish grin returned as she began kissing and sucking on my right ear lobe. Her hot breath aroused me to no end! My erection started to feel a little uncomfortable under her weight, but I was not about to stop her. I soon found a little relief as she moved to start kissing her way down my chest. She first teased one nipple with her teeth and tongue, then the other; a first for her. she continued slowly kissing downward, the anticipation of what was to come building inside me.

My -ex finally settled in between my legs. I moved up a little to allow her more room on the end of the bed. She laid on her stomach, her pretty feet now in the air. She looked me in the eye with her hands now on my cock. This was another first for her--I had lost count of how many "firsts" I was experiencing with her. I got one more devilish grin out of her before she plunged her face onto my cock. I couldn't help but let out a guttural moan at the sensation of her wet lips on my rigid member. I watched as she slowly bobbed up and down, occasionally sneaking a glance at me as she worked her lips and tongue on my throbbing cock. That familiar sensation, that twinge of a building orgasm, struck me in no time and I was blissfully helpless to stop it. And she knew it!

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers
12