All Comments on 'The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 17'

by cheesyguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story started out extremely good. I really liked the first few chapters but probably should have ended after maybe chapter 4 or 5. Why do people keep going and going and going with the same story? Write a new one already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the entire story (I am glad you wrote so many chapters) and liked how things gradually escalated. I look forward to seeing how you conclude the story.

gnomongnomonover 1 year ago

Great series. Simple and realistic, and a great turn-on without having to be "extreme".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon1, I agree wholeheartedly! Too many contributors make the mistake of beating an idea to death! Readers always want more but more is not always better; especially if it becomes repetitive. The other mistake is publishing too soon. There is a fine balance between a well-constructed story and, as the author noted, jumping the shark!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed reading your story thus far. Thank you. In the intro to this chapter you said that you strive for realism to that end I would suggest that when Greg thinks of his ex he probably thinks of her first name. However, when he talks about her to Dawn and Kate he probably would say, “my ex” because they don’t know her. The fact that he slipped and thought of her once or twice as “my wife” seems to either be noteworthy or to be a mistake.

TennTed22TennTed22about 1 year ago

Loved this series! Thanks so much for writing it and sticking with it! I thought it was a great way to end it

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

Loved the series ans short enjoyable chapters. I hope there is more but yes this is a great finish if there is no more. Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous