The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace quickened ever so slightly as she sensed my ass coming off the bed, her right hand now working in coordination with her mouth. One last glance from her and I could hold it no longer.

"Holy fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I practically shouted out.

I involuntarily thrust my hips upward with the first shot of jizz. My -ex was unfazed as she held her head steady and stroked with her right hand and accepted wave after wave of cum into her mouth. I looked down and created mental snapshots at what I saw; my beautiful -ex finishing me off, my slowly softening member still in the clenches of her hand and mouth and making barely audible "mmmmm" sounds as I filled her mouth.

She finally released her mouth from me and--while looking me straight in the eye--swallowed the last of my cum. I couple licks and a quick kiss on the tip of my cock and the job was complete.

I was still catching my breath as she laid back beside me. She kissed me on the cheek. "Like I said, I wanted to thank you," she said very tenderly.

I turned to her and gave her a deep kiss, tasting her and myself in the process. I was stunned at what happened and was now wanting to return the favor.

"So, can I... thank you?" I said rather timidly and took a quick glance at her mid-section to let her know what I meant.

She said nothing. Instead, she broke out in a huge, adorable grin and with wide eyes shook her head 'yes.'

As I moved toward her, she laid on her back and seemingly snuggled into position to get herself comfortable for the "licking" she was about to get.

I began with a long, deep kiss. I pinned her hands down with my own as our tongues again probed each other's mouths. I could hear and feel her moaning already. I could feel my member beginning to stiffen with seemingly all my senses sexually stimulated.

I began kissing around her neck, releasing her arms so that I could both balance myself and begin kneading her tits with my right hand. Her nipples were rock hard as I gently stroked my fingers over them.

I kissed my way down to her breasts: first taking one nipple in my mouth, then the other. Her back arched ever so slightly and the moans got a little louder. She now began running her hands through my hair as I played with her tits.

I slowly began kissing down her stomach. I wanted to drag out the foreplay before I got to the main course, but my -ex really wasn't having any of it. The hands in my hair were now pushing me down to her waiting pussy, which was sopping wet and smelled delicious. Again, sensory overload!

I started with small kisses around her labia, but again, my -ex's impatience won out. She pushed my face hard into her pussy. I had no choice but to tongue her as I gasped for air. A loud moan let me know I was on target.

As I licked and suck, my -ex began saying over and over, "Oh Greg." Each time it got progressively louder and more guttural. I was trying to process everything: the fuck session from the night before, the sleepover, the blowjob and now this. But I blocked it all out to just enjoy the moment as much as she was enjoying it.

My -ex's panting got louder and more erratic, letting me know she was close. She finally practically screamed out, "I'M CUMMING!" She didn't squirt, but a fair amount of her juices oozed out of an already glistening, red pussy. I did my best to lick up every drop; I absolutely adore her taste!

Her hands pushed my head away from her love box. I sat up for a second to wipe away her juices with the back of my hand. My -ex, however, reached up, put her right hand behind my neck and pulled her to me for another long, deep kiss.

I laid next to her for a moment and she snuggled by me, her head resting on my chest. Her fingers slowly began stroking my stomach. She could plainly see the hard-on I'd been sporting since I began kissing her, but let it be for now. We said nothing; I was not about to ruin the moment with dialogue even though I was dying to know the thoughts running through her head.

She finally broke the silence. "I really should get cleaned up. Join me." Like last night, it was a statement rather than a request. I said, "Of course." She got up first and I followed her into the bathroom.

She turned the water on and then turned to me and gave me a wonderful hug. She felt amazingly good. I really could have held the hug for another hour, but my -ex broke it off to step into the shower. I followed her in.

I stood behind her and washed her hair and suds up her body with my bare hands. I felt her recoil ever so slightly when I grazed my fingers over one of her breasts. She had become tender to the touch, so I held back and played it gentle.

Once she was washed and rinsed it was my turn. My -ex stood behind me and washed my hair. She also soaped me up. As she reached around to wash my front, her hand strayed and then stayed on my erection. With soap as the lubrication, she began as wonderful handjob. Moans from me let her know it was working. I could feel her kissing and gently biting my shoulder as she worked her magic on me. Just a few more strokes and I was grunting and cumming on the shower wall.

I turned and kissed her deeply once again. We did one final rinse before stepping out of the shower and toweling off.

"Um... can I borrow some sweats? I really don't want to put my suit on from last night," my -ex said.

"Help yourself. I know you're good for it," I replied with a smile and a wink.

She dropped her towel and walked into our bedroom. The blatant nudity out of her was once again a welcome sight.

My -ex grabbed a pair of sweats out of my dresser and an old t-shirt. Even in that, she looked fantastic--wet hair and all.

"Can I make you something to eat?" I asked. I almost added, "before you go" but decided against it as it would have sounded like I was telling her she needed to leave soon.

"No thank you," she said back. "I'm really not that hungry, even after all that!" She looked me straight in the eye when she said that last statement and smiled. Another first--acknowledging that we had sex and that she actually enjoyed it.

I threw some sweats on myself and followed her out to the kitchen. She grabbed a bag from underneath the sink and then went about picking up after herself. I just silently watched her and again processed everything that had happened.

With bag and keys in hand, she was headed for the door. She reached for the knob, but then suddenly turned back to me.

"Greg, last night and this morning... it was all incredible. Like I said before, I'm going through some things and processing some things. I will talk to you about it when my mind is ready and I can say what I need to say. So please be patient with me. And thank you."

I could only smile as she walked toward me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she walked to the door and, without turning back, walked out.

**********************************************************************************************************

I kept my appointment with Dawn ten days later, but my mind was not into it. Focusing on life was suddenly a challenge; I nearly ran out of gas while driving. I couldn't even pay attention to the gas gauge. The night and ensuing morning with my -ex was borderline surreal. I'd had many incredible sexual experiences at the salon, but this had topped them all.

As I walked toward the salon, I noticed a couple of guys at the entrance. They had tape measures out and were sizing up the doors. I gave them a nod and then took my customary turn toward Dawn's space. She greeted me as soon as I walked in the door.

"Afternoon, sweetie!" she said to me and gave me a quick kiss. She then moved to close the curtains. I stood still.

A confused look came on her face as she turned to see me motionless. "Everything OK?" she asked?

"To be honest, I'm not sure," I said. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, hon" Dawn answered with concern in her voice. "Here, sit in the chair, I'll get started and you just talk." I sat down in her chair wondering as to where to even begin.

"You know, until you came along, that's all I did was listen as my my clients talked. Most of the time it was just mundane stuff. But occasionally they'd ask for a little guidance. I got to be pretty good at it." It seemed she told me this as if to reassure me that she'd heard a lot and that I could trust her. I had no doubt about that last part.

I took a deep breath and began. "My -ex came over a couple weeks ago. We had sex." I said no more and left the words hanging in the air.

Dawn was obviously still confused. "I'm trying to figure out where the problem is here," she said. I detected a little sarcasm in her voice.

I attempted to clarify. I wanted to choose my words carefully. I wanted to protect my -ex. "Honestly, it seemed more like we made love. To me, at least. We did things we had never done before. We interacted in ways that we had never done before. She was amazing..." my voice trailing off.

"And you're wondering what it all means," Dawn said as if she were reading my mind.

"Yeah. I don't know what to make of it all," I answered. I felt bad about not telling Dawn everything about my -ex, but I had this nagging feeling that I'd feel even worse if I did.

"Maybe it's best not to," Dawn said after a moment to contemplate my response. "I'm not about to get into her head, but I'd have to say your -ex has her reasons for why she did what she did. And I'd guess they're pretty good." She said all this as she looked over my hair, snipping in a couple places. There was a long pause in the conversation; Dawn was waiting to gauge the effects her advice.

A knock on the glass broke the silence. Dawn peeked through the curtains, then opened the door. Kate walked in, looking as ravishing as ever.

"Did I miss any..." Kate stopped to take in the scene. She could tell that I was still dressed. "Everything OK?" she then asked?

"Yeah," I said. "I was just talking to Dawn about..." Now I couldn't complete my thought.

"Greg's OK" Dawn said. If Kate was going to find out what was going on, it was going to have to come from me, not Dawn.

After everything I'd been through with Kate, I couldn't keep her in the dark. "I made love to my wife. It was..." I now felt like I painted myself into a corner. I'd had many incredible encounters with Kate and I didn't want to demean them--or her--in any way.

Kate knew where this was headed. She smiled at me. "Sounds like someone's in love!" It was always what I had known but didn't want to admit. I just lowered my head as if admitting my guilt.

"I knew it!" Dawn said with a sly grin. "I just wanted you to talk yourself through it. Kate here just hurried it up."

They were right. I loved my -ex. I always had; even before our amazing tryst. That episode confirmed it. All the orgasms I'd had here were great. Better than great! But what I had experienced with my -ex had topped all of them... and then some.

Dawn interrupted my thoughts. "Um, I still have a haircut to finish. Mind if I..." She held up scissors and comb and smiled.

She worked in silence as I sat still. Kate backed up toward the door, folded her arms and watched.

Once my cut was over, I got up to pay. I left my customary tip.

Kate was still standing by the door. She and Dawn exchanged glances. There was more.

"Um... there's something I have to ask." Kate was hesitant in her speech. I just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"You probably saw the guys at the entrance. We're hoping to go through some... changes... at the salon. But we're going to need your help."

12