The Salon's Captive Ch. 02

Story Info
A family got captured and transformed by sinister salon.
6.6k words
4.17
20.5k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers

Author Notes: Sorry that it's it took a while for this chapter to be released, recently got a problem at home (Got scammed for quite an amount of money), so I need to run here and there scrapping some other source of money I could get my hand on, and only have few hours to work on this, and other works that will come in near times.

In other news, my chapter 1 had been edited and put through proof-reading, already submitted it for Literotica to update but it's still somewhat stuck on Literotica system (has been more than a week now, Idk what's going wrong, already emailed Literotica admin, but no response from them).

This chapter 2 follows the Mother POV for the most part, the early part of the story will be in parallel with chapter 1. Without further ado, enjoy...

------

Susan Wang, 48-years-old, and mother of two. Her maiden name was Susan Bernice, she married her boyfriend since college days, a Chinese-descent named William Wang. She took his surname once they were legally married. Honestly, her relationship with her husband began to go lukewarm because he most of the time stayed overseas for months or years because his business venture and his stay at home were incomparable to the time he wasn't home. But Susan was glad that with nowadays technology, they were still easily connected, wife and her husband, and father and his daughter. These marriages union brought her two daughters. Her daughters are the apples of her eyes.

Her first daughter, Lisa, just had graduated from a reputable law school. She didn't have a lot of things to worry about her eldest daughter. In her view, Lisa is a headstrong girl with a disciplined nature that took her mother's teaching to her heart. She was a woman who focused on her study and planned her future carefully.

Her second daughter, Erika Wang, was now a university junior. She took a science major as her focus. Her second daughter was quite gifted; Erika was labeled as a child genius because of her high IQ. As a teacher, she was pretty jovial when she found out that her little daughter was a genius child, which led to Susan expected Erika to focus on her studies. There was some conflict when she was in high school, Erika found out her passion in cheerleading, and started to spend her times in cheerleading activities instead of fully focused on her academic pursuit. Susan, as a teacher, was disappointed with her daughter choice, but as a mother, she had tried to understand her, she knew that she couldn't keep her from her passion, so she let Erika be a cheerleader as long as it's didn't disturb her studies.

Today, her eldest daughter came home and she discussed their bi-weekly special girl's day out. The day out was a special occasion for them to strengthen the bond of mother and daughters and bond between sister. One thing Susan always taught and emphasized to her daughters was the importance of a familial bond among the family. She drilled this value to her daughter since they were a little kid. Susan was glad to see that her daughters grew up with little conflict between sisters, or conflict between them and her that couldn't be solved with a proper talk between them.

After a little discussion about the times, cost, and other potential options of places for their girl's day out, the family finally decided that their day out this time would be at the place Lisa suggested. Lisa brought home a special voucher for a recently opened premium beauty salon. Susan thought that it would be a waste to not use the voucher for their day out and just let it expired. She had heard about the new salon from the news around the town. They catered to the high-class, and from they got well-accepted responses from the town socialites. Although Susan wasn't in any socialites' circle, with her husband's continuous business ventures, the Wang family could be considered quite wealthy, but Susan wasn't the type to spend the family budget recklessly, hence, after all this time, she still wasn't yet visited the new beauty salon. When her daughter brought out the matter, Susan decided that it was fine for once to spoil herself and her daughter.

The family of three went to the beauty salon on the day they agreed upon. Susan looked around at saw the Salon was quite empty, there were only four cars currently parked in the valet. She entered the lobby entrance and greeted with the sweet smell of perfumes. Her daughter, Lisa, approached the receptionist, a ginger-haired glassed girl that probably of similar age to Lisa. She was plain and easily forgotten. Just a few minutes after Lisa talked with the receptionist, a man neatly dressed in the Salon's uniform came to pick them up.

"My name is Dirt E. Douche. Pardon if my name sounds a bit crass. The E stands for Edgaf by the way. I'm your concierge for today." The tall black man introduced himself as Dirt Edgaf Douche

What a crude name! What was his mother thought when she named him that? Or is it even his real name? She wanted to ask and offering one or two pieces of her thought on the horrid naming sense of his mother or whoever they were that gave the man his name.

"Follow me, my ladies." Susan thought cut short by Douche voices. She shook her head and threw away her time-wasting ideas. The three of them followed the man deeper into the building silently.

"Our first stop is our transformational salon. Let's the professional here tamper...I mean pamper you, and give you a dazzling makeover."

The place the horrible named man brought them was a hallway, along the hallway there was a row of rooms in its left and right. According to the concierge, these rooms were the salon room. Each room was to accommodate one customer of the beauty salon. For a high-class establishment, they valued their customer privacy very well, hence the arrangement of the room was made to be like this.

Susan could only nod her head; she knew how snobbish some of the socialites and/or other rich people could be. Susan then shifted her attention to three women in uniform that were already waiting when the family arrived in the hallway. A platinum blonde, a brunette, and a woman with neon green colored hair. But aside from hair colors, they have a similar hairstyle, a shoulder-length bob-cut. Their makeup was perfect to accentuate their faces. They wore a short uniform which came midway down the thighs of very shapely legs. The uniform seems one size too small for them as the buttons stressed their buxom body.

Each of them was similar-aged with her eldest daughter, or at max probably in 27-28. Susan observed the staff with a disapproving look.

Just look at what the salon made them wore! Susan snickered in her mind, but then she helplessly sighed, the disapproving look quickly disappeared from her face without anyone noticed.The privilege of the youth, the Salon subtlety wanted to flaunt the girl's body. This salon sure hired an interesting assortment of staff.

Susan shook her thought aside, Well, there must be a reason just like how they arranged the room.

At that point, the salon had worked its influence at the Wangs. The sweet smell of perfumes that greet them when they entered the entrance was the Salon's special perfumes, it's was created from mixtures of chemical that minutes exposure to it would dull their mind temporary if they weren't consuming the antidote to counteract this. With dulled mind, lowered inhibitions, and the salon's reputable front, the three of them currently trying to make their justification that they could accept in their mind.

The concierge told them that these women were the hairstylist of the salon, he assured the family that each girl that despite the salon's daring uniform, the girl was professionally trained and had their certificate as a professional hairstylist.

Susan then went with the brunette, while her daughters went with the rest. She followed the brunette to enter one of the rooms. She was expecting a luxuriant room considered what target market they catered to.

The room was more minimalist than I expected, but well, I prefer something like this. Susan observed the room. The wall was encased in ivory colored rubber. Assortments of tools were placed on the shelves that were attached to the wall. A massage chair was placed in the center of the room. At the front, a wide full body mirror was attached to the wall. A box of air-cooler is placed in corner of the room. Unlike the sweet smell permeating outside, this room had a fresh mint smell.

She was asked to sit in the massage chair while the brunette, apparently, she was called Nicole when Susan asked what her name was, went to prepare her tools.

Ah...The massage chair's vibrations were pretty nice for this old body. I should buy one like this next time. Susan currently enjoyed the massage chair and soon forgot to pay attention to the brunette behind. With the addition of subliminal music playing in the background and a stronger drug-laced perfume, Susan quickly succumbed to the trap the beauty salon prepared for the family.

Nicole approached the now fallen into trance Susan.

"You are now very relaxed, let my voice guide you, my voice brings peace to your mind, and you feel very safe." Nicole whispered to Susan's ear.

"Go deeper into the trance..." The salon brainwashing services were quite numerous depending on the degrees of severity the client wanted. This was the first and the most basic services, an induction that the influences would fade given enough times when the victim went outside the Salon's vicinity. Alas, the master behind the scene had a more sinister plan for the Wangs, and they couldn't just stop here.

"You want to get closer to me."

"As close as you are to your daughters."

"Befriending me is an important matter for you."

"You want me to accept you as a best friend despite our age difference."

"You want my approval."

"You will believe what I said as a truth and you think that it's the best idea."

"Your best friend knows you the best."

"Obedience is a pleasure."

"Obey..."

"You will repeat the mantra when I said the trigger words: You best friend know best."

"Sink the mantra and these suggestions in the deepest part of your mind."

"You will unconsciously repeat the mantra over and over without being aware."

"You will be awake from this trance when I call you 'Madam' next time."

--------

"Madam." Nicole's voice woke her up from her trance nap.

"Oh...Nicole...I'm sorry." Susan was aware of her unsightly behavior of falling asleep even before the hairstylist did her work, and even made her waited for her to wake up.

"Never mind it, Madam, we treat our customer as queen, it's our pleasure if you enjoy our services, this is including the massage chair."

Susan thought Nicole was a pretty amiable girl. She felt sorry for Nicole because of her behavior and this drove her to want to get closer to the brunette.

"Please don't call me madam, call me Mrs.Wang...No, please call me Susan."

"But, madam..."

"I beg you, or my heart will not rest well, please..." Susan cut out Nicole's objection.

"If you insist...then, please call me Nikki, all my friends called me that."

"Thank you, Nikki, this's means I am now one of your friends, right?" a warm feeling rushed into Susan's chest.

"Sure, so, should we begin your makeover?" Nikki asked and Susan nodded in affirmation.

Nikki unbuttoned her uniform and let it fell to the floor. She stood bare naked, Susan could see that she had a bare pussy free from any hairs.

"Nikki, what are you doing!?" Nikki went to unbutton Susan's blouse albeit her shock.

"We are friends, aren't we, Susan? And friends should be comfortable to see each other naked body."

"Did you not want to be my friend anymore, madam?" Nikki's words sent a horrid feeling into Susan's chest. She then felt anxious and grew restless.

"No...no, you are right, I should be comfortable with my friend...here, let's me prove it!" Susan anxiously unzipped her skirt with her trembling hand. Soon, she was only in her underwear after she threw her blouse and skirt into the floor. Even her underwear didn't last long as she hurriedly unclipped her bra and pulled down her panties. The MILF stood on her all naked glory and brought her attention to the girl who was similar in age to her daughter with the intent to seek her approval.

"You did well, Susan, I believe you now..." Nikki's approval sent the load off Susan's mind.

"Please return to the chair so we can begin with your makeover."

"Let say if I wanted you to change your appearance drastically to fit how I projected your look in my mind, would you do it for me?" Nikki asked.

"Yes...yes, I will change my look to what you want." Susan who didn't want the horrid feeling of Nikki being disappointed by her to return, answer Nikki's question with enthusiast.

"Then could you be a dear and help me with this?" Nikki gave Susan a syringe full of pink-colored substances, a small bottle that contains three pills, and bottled water.

"First, I want you to consume the three pills, and then after that, inject yourself with the syringe."

Susan hesitated after she looked at the three pills. As dull as her mind now, she was still able to reason that consuming random pills she didn't know was more a big deal than being naked for her friend.

"Please do it for me, your best friend... Trust me, I mean no harm, these things are good for you." Nikki put some convincing words as she saw Susan's hesitation.

The words 'Best Friend' echoed inside Susan's head, pushing the strings of mantras that hidden deep inside her mind to the surface.

Your best friend knows best...

Trust her, it is a good idea...

You want Nikki's approval...

Susan's hesitation vanished as the mantras won against her leftover reasoning. She swallowed the three pills in quick succession and only the syringe full of the salon bimbo formula was left. She took a deep breath, trying to relax before she injected the syringe full of bimbo formula on her left wrist.

She took another deep breath after all was done, satisfied that she did Nikki's order without a hitch. In a short time, her eyes' focus began to tremble and shook, the effect of the pills and the bimbo formula started to kick in. Soon, her view began to swirl and twist, unable to withstand the dizzy spell, Susan finally fainted.

---

When she woke up, her body had been drastically changed just as Nikki wanted. Two basketball-sized orbs had been bolted on her chest replacing her previous perfect 36C breasts. It's looked obviously fakes and screamed horrible tits job. The bimbo formula had worked more brutally in Susan's body compared to Lisa, all caused by the addition of three pills she consumed. Her hip and waist proportion had grown cartoonish, with her waist shrunk smaller, and her hips grew larger. Her clitoris also got enlarged; it's now about the size of a small flaccid dick. her lips felt so heavy and unfamiliar to her as they were now packed with collagen giving her what was usually described as 'bee-stung' lips.

"Have you finally awoken, Susan?" Susan had finally aware of her friend's presence; The brunette hairstylist who had persuaded her to underwent this transformation.

"Nikki! My body..."

"Relax...it's fine, it's all good, weren't you the one who wanted the change?" Unlike what happened to Lisa that the shock of the transformation made her released from the subliminal induction briefly, Susan's mind was never recovered from the subliminal influence, the pills she took made her brain more dis-jumbled and confused enough that it is instinctually held on the subliminal command.

"Ye...Yes, you are right, it's all me..." Susan answered weakly.

"Susan, have you ever heard about the term 'bimbofication'?"

"Bimbofication?"

"It's mean to transform someone into Bimbo, I don't need to tell you what a bimbo is, am I?"

Susan nodded.

"What you just took was our bimbofication formula, the extra strong one, I want you to be a bimbo." Nikki explained, "If you become a bimbo, you will be a cool girl that I like to spend time with."

The MILF gulped; she wanted to get closer and became best friend with Nikki, her confused mind began to connect one plus one.

If becoming a bimbo was one step closer to that goal.

Yeah...this change is not too bad. Susan's mind finally calmed down.

"So, should we continue? Your bimbofication isn't done yet." Nikki asked.

"Yes, please continue, I want to be a bimbo!"

Nikki pushed a button on the massage chair. The electric motor on the massage chair automatically adjusted the chair's back and footrest, turning the chair to be a comfortable bed for Susan to lie on.

"You can relax now, Susan." Nikki began to gather Susan shoulder-length brown hair, and then brushing it gently, "Let me pamper you this time, when we have done with this procedure, you will be a bimbo like you wished."

Similar to what happened to her daughter, Susan went through the Salon's brainwash massage routine while her hair was soaked with the psychedelic shampoo.

"Ahh..." Susan squealed in delight as Nikki's hand massaging her head intensely. Nikki could see Susan's erect nipples like a sore thumb above the big mound of silicone tits because the brunette didn't even bother to drape the salon hairstyling cape to Susan.

"The best is yet to come, when we are about to finish, you will squirt out all your brain along with your juices, and that will feel so heavenly."

"All your memories and knowledge will be washed away and turn you to be an empty shell that can only giggle like an idiot."

"Do you think you will love that, Susan? A teacher turned idiot that probably can't even do basic math." Nikki teased Susan about her past as a teacher while she intensifying her massage.

"YES...YESSSS!! TURN ME TO IDIOT BIMBO!!" Susan began to squirm, she could feel it, her memories of her past, her daughters, her knowledge, and even her name began to slip away from her mind as the euphoria came rushing in.

"NIIIIIKKKKKIIII!!" Her last word before she fantastically squirted all her brain away was ironically the name of the young brunette hairstylist that she just recently met instead of her family as her mind thought that she finally achieving her goal to be a bimbo as her best friend-cum-brainwasher wished.

--------

Nikki looked at the mess the older woman made, a puddle of piss and her juices were made below the bed. She then shifted her attention to Susan, a look of ecstasy remained on her face while her eyes had been rolling back.

"Well then, finally the real work." Nikki picked up her hairstyling tools. She remembered her old days. She never had a thought to be a hairstylist before she met the Big Master. The Big Master was the owner of the Salon, not to be confused with the clients who usually be called as Owner because they owned the newly processed slaves that came from this Salon.

Nikki believed that the Big Master didn't lack any money, so she didn't know what the clients use to be able to strike a deal with the Big Master instead turned to be a helpless victim like herself, the woman currently passed out on the bed, or many others.

Nikki was a victim herself, she was considered to be the Big Master earliest batch of acquisition. She was not from this town, but she hailed from some college town few cities away from this town. She stumbled upon the Big Master with her sorority sisters, got captured, and transformed to her current state, but this would be a story for different days. She was one of the lucky few that did not end up just as a mere plaything of her Master, which means she was able to keep her IQ high enough, though she still did get her memories changed, she didn't remember about her parent for example. Well, not like she cared about her parent anymore since she swore her utmost loyalties to the Big Master, just like every single one of her sisters-in-servitude.

deepedia
deepedia
48 Followers
12