All Comments on 'The Salon's Captive Ch. 02'

by deepedia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zena99zena99about 3 years ago
Wonderful Premise

She loved the smell of dicks. This was life for Suzy Sleazy. BEST LINE EVER!

This is a fantastic story and I hope that it continues for a long time. But you do need a proofreader. There were numerous grammatical errors, as well as one section that did not seem to make sense to me....but that may have been due to my enjoyment!

It was great how Susan acquiesced to Nikki so readily. Susan's husband may need to be brought in so that he can be made to support the new lifestyles of his wife and daughters. Maybe he could be given a job as the Pimp to take off some of the load from Big Master. He should enthusiastically support their new direction in life.

deepediadeepediaabout 3 years agoAuthor
@Zena99

Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry if there still a lot of grammatical error, I had put this one had been gone through two grammatical checks by editing software like Grammarly (well, only the free one), and Hemingway, and I went with how the grammar checking application suggested, but it seems that these aren't enough, I will strive to do better next time.

deepediadeepediaabout 3 years agoAuthor
Edited chapter 1

For the edited chapter 1(because somewhat the web didn't update it even after it passed 2 weeks, and I sent the admin few emails), please check my profile for some information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well done

well done...like the changes

Mick60bMick60bover 1 year ago

It is one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When will the next part be out? It is a great story, please keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeepedia@deepedia
You can also follow me at: https://chyoa.com/user/deepedia You can support me at: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs All the help will be really appreciated

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES