The Salon's Captive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Master had programmed her to learn about hairstyling and prepared herself to be a part of the Big Master's next grand plan, thus she ends up in this city with her Master's several other acquisitions, her sister-in-servitude. Nikki sometimes envied the giggling fucktoys left behind or kept at the Big Master's mansion.

While Nikki reminiscing about her past, her hand still skillfully worked on Susan's hair. Unlike the client's order on her daughter that wanted Lisa's hair to be ruined and cut short. The client's order for Susan was just to make her like a cheap whore that her daughter would barely recognize. This gave Nikki room to interpret, and thus she decided to go with big and sensual teased hair. She had finished dyeing Susan's brown hair to raven black, she then attached some hair extension as she calculated if she just worked with Susan's current hair she would not achieve her desired result.

Done with the hair on the head, she shifted her attention to the other hairy part of Susan's body. The last finishing work she needed to do was to shave Susan's bushy pubic hair.

Finished with her job, she was currently admiring the new appearance of Susan.

Big and teased hair? Check...

Cock-sucking lips and ridiculous fake tits? Check...

Shaved Pussy? Check...

Hmm...She lacking some piercings.

Nikki then noticed that there was a wedding ring on Susan's finger and got an idea. She wrote a note and slipped it into a paper folder. The folder was for the next person in charge that responsible for other processes.

Nikki sighed. She was previously quite close with the person in charge of doing the tattoo and piercing. She was her sorority sister that had been captured at the same time as her. A devout church-goer, before the Big Master programmed her to be a vulgar tattoo and piercing artist. Her skin was smooth and unblemished previously, but her Master wanted some change of style to suit her new programming, so, her Master give some drastic change of style to her. Long story short, when her reprogramming had finally finished, from her forehead to her ankles wasn't free from vulgar tattoos; she also had numerous piercings across her body and face. Nikki still hadn't used to see her look even after quite a while.

Done with another of her reminiscent, Nikki wheeled the bed outside the room. She saw that Bambi's room was not yet done with Lisa, but she looked at her other coworker's room that responsible to brainwash the youngest of the family. The door was opened, which mean, she was done with Erika.

Huh? She did it faster than me, what was the client asked for the youngest daughter?

Nikki put her thought aside and returned to wheel Susan to the next place.

----

Nikki had arrived at the Salon's tattoo parlor. She was greeted by her aforementioned friend, Maria the tattoo artist, or Maria the Inked Whore, as other sister-in-servitudes called her. Her bright red hair styled in a ponytail, at her forehead, the words 'WHORE' was tattooed permanently. A double loop piercing was pierced on her right permanently painted eyebrow. Over her nose, a diamond stud pierced her left nostril, and a golden ring was used for her septum piercing. There were few small metal hoops that pierced each of her ears.

Maria suddenly moved to kiss Nikki, Nikki resisted a bit because of the unexpected surprise but Maria kept forcing her tongue in to dance with Nikki's tongue. Nikki could feel the cold metal stud piercing on Maria's tongues.

"Maria!" Nikki raised her voices.

"What?" Maria looked at Nikki with a weird gaze. A greeting like a kiss or groping each other bodies part was encouraged among the harem by their Master to keep the women wet and ready anytime when their Master gave them the honor to their cunt. There was some exception though, for example, in this place. The front used for this place was a reputable high-class beauty salon. As much as they were a horny slut, Nikki and her other coworker need to put a professional front and dedicated themselves to work before the office hour's end. Nikki had been pretty horny herself, but she did her best to maintain some basic decency like no jilling herself in the workplace because her Master had commanded.

But that whore right there! Nikki just felt wronged. Maria probably ignored the rules and didn't bother to maintain any basic workplace decency consider her current getup; a golden-colored bikini-top with cut-out shorts that was cut very low, showing off her fully tattooed body from head to toes.

The tattoo parlor was located quite back at the salon building was the reason Maria able to ignore the rules, she didn't need to put a professional front because basically, no one would go at this side except they had been thoroughly brainwashed and unaware. Unlike the salon's front who got several clients and interact with people regularly since they had been established in this town, her side had less interaction with people, so most of the time, Maria was just doing nothing there, only jilling herself from eight to five until someone from the front sent people for her to work with.

Maria checked the paper folder Nikki brought with her, "You want me to use her wedding ring as piercing to her clitoris hood?"

Nikki nodded in response, "Throw in some piercings for her labia."

"What about her face? Any request?"

"No piercing but put a whorish permanently tattooed makeup on her though."

"Okay, I take it that I have free reign on painting her body, right?"

"Well...No..." Nikki rebuked, "give her just a few small tattoos like tramp stamp that you able to finish quickly, I don't want to wait here too long, I fear my pussy would be itch if I here for too long."

"Well then, take your time to scratch your twat. " Maria took over the control of Susan's bed, and wheeled it inside to her tattoo parlor, leaving Nikki alone outside in the hallway.

----

About two hours passed before Maria wheeled Susan outside once again. She had inked and gave Susan piercings as Nikki ordered. Susan's face had been tattooed with permanent makeup; deep bloody red lipstick over her cock-pillow lip, purple eyes shadow with dark mascara on false lashes, and not-so-subtle red blushes.

Nikki continued to observe Maria's work. Susan's wedding ring had been attached to her clitoris hood, few smaller rings had also pierced to her labia. Her nipples were pierced with barbell studs. For the tattoo part, above her crotch was inked a heart-shaped tramp stamp. On her left collarbone the word 'WHORE' and on her right collarbone, the word 'MOMMY' was tattooed. Nikki also noticed a Queen of Spade tattoo on the upper part of her right tits.

"Done just as you ordered," Maria said when she looked at Nikki's observing gaze.

"Well done." She took over the bed handle from Maria.

"Hey, where are my thanks!?" Maria shouted as Nikki walked away.

Her next destination was the 'Programming Room' where the now empty shell of a woman formerly known as Susan would be reprogrammed with new memories, and/or personalities. Nikki's duty would usually end when she delivered the victim to the person in charge of the room.

The place was not that far from Maria's tattoo parlor as the Programming Room was located on the same side of the building.

"Slave Nikki here to deliver Subject II of Client M." Nikki stated her purpose in front of the intercom placed outside the room's door.

The 'Programming Room' had extra securities compared to the rest of the building. Nobody aside from the authorized personnel could enter the room freely. Those unauthorized people were including the salon's worker like Nikki. Basically except for the Big Master, and the person in charge of the room, nobody was able to freely enter the 'Programming Room'.

The door opened from inside and Nikki wheeled Susan's bed to enter the room. A mature looking woman sat on her desk, currently massaging her temples. She was one of the few who wore proper clothing in the entire building, she wore a white-colored blouse, a black knee-length skirt, and an open white coat that made her look professional. She was Dr. Claudia Palmer, the person in charge of this room; she considered to be the most senior one of the harems. There were some other MILFs and Cougars on the harem but Claudia Palmer still hailed as the senior because she was actually the first conquest of The Big Master. She was The Big Master's professor.

Claudia was once transformed to be a dumb street-hooker at the beginning of her capture, but their Master restored her mind once again after a certain period because their Master had a greater purpose for her, certainly with a lot of change in place. She was now the Big Master's devout assistant that had blind loyalties to the Big Master. Additionally, the Big Master didn't erase her upbringing on the time she was a dumb whore but instead, assimilated it with her serious former personality. It resulted in a vulgar woman underneath her proper looking surface. The collar with the word 'BITCH' emblazoned in it which she wore 24/7 seemed to warn the other of her actual personality.

"Oh, Nicole, you are here, that should be subject 2 then?" Claudia preferred to call her other Sister-in-Servitude with their pre-brainwashed name instead of their slave name to maintain her professional front.

"Yes, Professor Palmer." Aside of because her respect for Claudia Palmer, Nikki had her reason to call Claudia as Professor Palmer, Nikki as early batch of the Big Master's slave had mastered the trick to keep the professor-cum-hooker temper in check.

"Well, I'll take her from now, do you want to watch the programming?"

"Err...Professor, may I ask whether you know where Zoe right now? I recall that she probably brought subject 3 earlier than me here." Zoe was the other hairstylist, the neon-green haired girl.

"Hmm...That punk probably on her way to fetch Client M for our Master." Claudia answered.

"What?? Fetching Client M for Big Master? Why? What so special about client M." Nicole asked a train of question

"Oh, you didn't know that the Big Master had taken a strong interest to subject 3 of client M." Claudia retold the accident to Nicole, "Thus, our Master wanted to re-negotiate the deal with Client M."

"Subject 3, so, you mean the youngest of the Wang." Nicole seemed to get some gist of it, "what if the re-negotiation failed though?"

"You silly Fools! There is no way our Master would accept the word 'No', the outcome was Zoe would wheel subject 4 formerly known as Client M here if she refuses."

"Since the start, those clients didn't have any bargaining chip!" The professor sighed, "What was on our master's brain!? Why did our Master do this in such round way fashions instead of capturing all those bitches directly as we have always done? This frustrated me, what was so special about this town?"

"I don't know...but what will happen to subject 1 and 2 if client M becomes one of those unlucky girls?" Nicole looked at the bed where Susan lay still and began to felt unsure.

"Oh, you don't need to worry your little head, our Master ordered me to continue with the procedure whatever the outcome of the deal, our Master probably had a plan, and we just need to do our part."

"So, do you want to watch the programming of subject 2, Nicole?" Claudia repeated her question she once asked.

"Yes, please let me stay to watch, professor." Nicole didn't have anything to do now, and her other coworker still busy with their work. She thought that it is better to stick here to get the first look at the reprogrammed woman.

---

The bed had been turned back to the chair. A VR visor was placed on Susan's face. Multiple sensors had been placed all over her body, a piston with a dildo head inserted into her cunt. Two machines with several robotic hands placed on her left and right.

"Okay, let's us start with Sequence 1!" Dr. Claudia's finger moving over the keyboard's adeptly, as she hit the enter button, the machinery began to turn alive.

The set of machines was once the project of Dr. Claudia Palmer, it was once called Deep Learning Machine, of course before The Big Master modified the machine to its current perverted iteration. The machine's function was to insert new knowledge directly into someone's mind. Years of knowledge could be crammed into someone's head in a matter of minutes or hours, now what would happen if a woman woke up from their sleep and suddenly had years of knowledge of jaded whore like she had the first-hand experience on that? She would believe herself to be a whore! That was just one of the functions of the Personality reprogramming machine.

Time passed just as Claudia and Nikki watched the progress bar on her monitor went from 0% to 100% as the knowledge cramming had finished.

Claudia didn't let the machine cooled down by a bit as she entered a new set of commands through her PC, "Sequence 2, start!"

Her monitor began to load a string of words. That string of words was Susan's scanned memories. Only basic day-to-day memory like her names, her address, her daughters, etc was showed on the monitor.

The second function of the Machine was to completely re-arrange and change the memories of the victim. She could change Susan's names, forgot that she was a married woman, made her didn't remember her daughter, but the possibility of the function didn't just stop at the level of surface day to day memories. The purpose of the previous brainwashing session was to make the victim's mind dormant, thus they would offer no resistance when Claudia browsed through their memory and changing them. With the victim's state of mind had gone through the initial 'flushing' and now dormant, the possibility to be creative was open wide for her. Claudia browsed through Susan's deeper memories; her childhood. Even Susan may not remember clearly about her childhood, but the machine could give Claudia a lot more detail bit of her childhood memories.

She changed Susan's childhood lives; no longer was Susan grew up in an educated suburban loving family, she was raised in a broken home, living only with her mother in a small apartment, her mother was also a hooker, she had grown up to be sexually deviant as well. Claudia's change of Susan's memories snowballed.

It took Claudia more than 2 hours to change Susan's memories. She would not stop if Nicole didn't remind her that Bambi had finished her work on Subject 1 and now queuing for the reprogramming process.

"Darn, that bimbo is here already?" The bimbo that Claudia referred was Bambi because of her platinum blonde. Claudia never once considered and reflected that she sported platinum blonde hair color herself as well.

"You took your sweet times with this one, Professor." Nicole curtsy replied.

"Can't be helped, let's me start Sequence 3 and call this finished."

The machine's hands began to move and touching all over Susan's body. The sensor placed all over Susan's body pulsed from time to time. Sequence 3 function was to rewire the nerves on the Victim's body and verifying whether the change was already reached the desired result or not.

"It's finished, since you are here, I need your help to throw her to 'the boys', and go along with the plan." The words 'the boys' made Nicole's stomach churned, she felt repulsed.

"Oh, call Bambi over, she can bring Subject 1 in."

---

Susan or now she called herself Suzie Sleazy as far as she could remember, woke up In some white room, still as naked as before. She first walked to the closet, there were only two sets of clothes inside the wardrobe. One was the clothes Susan wore when she came to the Salon, another one was a modified latex bodysuit, the bodysuit was crotch-less and the breast part was also cut open. She frowned.

Who is the fucker that put such ugly and boring clothing here? thankfully, they still spare me one that suits me.

Suzie picked the latex bodysuit from the wardrobe hanger. She put it on her body without a hitch. Done with her clothes issue, she moved to the dressing table. She just did a little fixing to her hair and her hair returned to what she considered perfect for her getup, a big and teased hairstyle. She puckered her lips and gave her reflection a goodbye kiss.

She didn't even think that waking up in a strange room was something amiss. Suzy Sleazy was never registering that thought, she just knew that this place was safe and she shouldn't worry. She walked to the door. She somehow felt that treats were waiting for her in the next room.

The next room was a wide empty room. From the other side of the door, several naked men entered the room. Their cock was hung in the open. She approached them and then kneeled near the biggest one among them. "What an amazing smell!" She loved the smell of dicks. This was life for Suzy Sleazy.

---

In the dim-lit room, Lisa could only gasp in horror as she watched the woman that once was her mother being gangbanged and she seemed to enjoy it. As she continued to watch the video, the horror began to turn into curiosity. Lisa grew curious about how her mother felt that she showed a face of ecstasy. Then her cunt grew wet as the curiosity turn to be unwanted pangs of jealousy.

"No...get ahold of yourself, Lis...this aren't you, they control your body..." She denied herself even as her pussy tingle and itchy, but at the back of her mind, the thought of Douche's big dick began to get pushed to the surface.

There's still hope. At least so far, her little sister didn't appear in the video. She began to pray that her little sister was able to escape, with her intelligence, Lisa believed that there were some possibility and a big chance that Erika realized that there was something wrong and had escaped and now seeking help.

Unbeknownst to her, indeed, her little sister could be said to have escaped the Salon, but instead, she jumped directly to the lair of the evil mastermind behind their predicament. Her fates might be better or worse than Lisa and her mother...and Lisa would never know.

To Be Continued in Chapter 3...

12