The Saltadora Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily Returns to Earth 2.
8.7k words
4.69
6.3k
11

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. This is a sequel to Emily 2.0. While there is a recap in this chapter, it is recommended to read Emily 2.0 first.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

The moment Emily stepped off the starship, she began to regret going along with the chain of events that had led to this moment, despite also being deeply aroused by the experience. She was completely naked once again, wearing only a black collar with a gold tag engraved with '7GQA9E', which would be the only name she would be known by while in this strange parallel world they had come to refer to as Earth 2. The collar also held the envoy insignia, a diplomatic rank, and a promotion from her previous rank of captain. However, she knew it came with no immunity to the way all women were treated here. That was the deal in this world. Women had to be naked and collared, and they had to obey a series of commands from men to graphically display their bodies and make themselves available for sex. Being naked and having sex with any man who wanted her wasn't what had her aroused as such. It was the humiliation of it, and the lack of choice, that had her pulse racing. But knowing that about herself didn't make it any easier to accept it, or to want it. Her mind was a rollercoaster. A part of her felt like she was about to pass out from the shame. At the same time, it triggered something dark and delicious within her that made her tingle all over.

"Something wrong, 7GQA9E?" Collingwood asked. Rod Collingwood was the ship's chief engineer, as well as her lover, friend, and now self-appointed handler. It was his fault she was here again.

"I-I don't think I can do this after all, Rod," she replied. "This was a mistake. I think I want to go back. I don't care if they court-martial me. This is too much."

"Nonsense! You know you want this. Well, maybe your rational brain doesn't, but the other part of you certainly does," he assured her.

"I don't want that part of me anymore. There must be some therapy or something I can get. This is so wrong on so many levels. No sane woman should be doing this," she bewailed.

"Are you saying that you think all of the women here are insane and that you're the only sane one?" he scoffed.

Emily glanced at his face and the fading effects of a bruised cheek bone that she'd given him in a moment of exasperation with his behaviour. It made her smile briefly to herself.

"This isn't my world, Rod, and you know that."

"Isn't that the point, 7GQA9E?" he asked. "Would you enjoy the things you have to do here quite as much if you thought the same way as every other woman here?"

"Fine. It's not like I could actually go back anyway. I was just wishing, I guess."

"Yes, too late for that now," he agreed. "It's just nerves. It'll pass."

That was an understatement. It felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Knowing that this time it would almost certainly be many years before she would wear clothes again was an overwhelming thought. She felt dizzy at the realisation that it was actually happening.

"I bet you're also seriously turned on, though, am I right?" he added.

She didn't want to answer that at first, but dammit he was right. She was dripping wet.

"Yes," she admitted, without even attempting to elaborate. He had orchestrated all of this, so she didn't want him feeling too pleased with himself about it.

*****

She thought back to her first visit to this strange place and how she came to be here for a second time. The first time had happened quite accidentally during a flight to test out a new faster-than-light hyperdrive system, developed primarily by Collingwood. At first, the mission appeared to be successful. After launching some 4000 light years into deep space, which was much, much further than they expected, they were thankfully able to use the hyperdrive for a second time to navigate a return flight to Earth. After touching down, they were greeted by a cheering crowd led by General McAllister. That's when things started to get screwy. The General appeared to be confused. He completely ignored Emily at first and assumed Collingwood was the ship's captain instead of her. Then he noticed her presence, appeared to be offended that she was clothed, and had her arrested for it! Emily's first thought was that it was an elaborate and sexist prank, but that was soon dismissed when she was forcefully stripped and caned by the arresting officers, and then put in a cell. It was obvious by then that it wasn't a prank at all, the General wasn't the same General she knew, and this place wasn't her home. Somehow the hyperdrive system had taken them to a parallel world, which was something even Collingwood had assumed was purely within the realms of science fiction.

The following day, things got even worse. She was put through a ceremony that the locals referred to as 'Debutante', which she quickly learned wasn't an excuse to dress up in ball gowns and learn some old dances like the debutante balls on her home world. It wasn't even a ball at all. There was no dancing. Instead, women coming of age would shed their clothes to begin a life of permanent nudity. If that wasn't appalling enough on its own, they also gave up their names and were assigned six-digit alphanumeric combinations instead, which would become their sole identities from that moment on. These new 'names' were engraved on gold tags and fixed to leather collars, which was the sum total of clothing they would wear from then on. After that part of the ceremony, each woman was then gang-banged. All of this happened in front of an audience and was televised live.

Following Debutante, Emily was put through a four-week course where she was taught "proper feminine behaviour", chief amongst which were 'the Commands', which all women were required to obey any time any man gave them, no matter where it was or what she was doing. These were eight specific directions a man could give to a woman to display herself or perform sexual acts. Sex was impersonal and very public in this place, to say the least.

The first of the Commands was 'Present'. In this one a woman was supposed to stand with her legs slightly wider than shoulder width and her hands behind her back. The hardest part about it for Emily was resisting the urge to cover herself while a man allowed his eyes to roam all over her exposed body. Even pubic hair was a no-no here, and daily shaving was a ritual every woman was familiar with. If a man liked what he saw, he sometimes gave the 'Come' command, which meant she had to follow him, keeping her hands behind her back, wherever he wanted to take her. That usually meant that he wanted to have sex with her in another location.

The third was 'Sit'. Here a woman would be expected to go into a squat position with her hands behind her neck. Knees were spread apart as far as possible, and elbows were to be kept high and wide. It left nothing to the imagination, but arguably the more difficult aspect was keeping balance, especially in heels. It took practice.

'Display' was possibly the most degrading of the pose commands. A woman was meant to bend over with her legs parted and use her hands to spread her buttocks and labia open. The worst part of this one was that it was often more than just a pose. A man could then choose to 'couple' with her, meaning fuck, either vaginally or anally as he preferred. She got no say in it, and why would she want one anyway? She was giving the gift of her body after all, and what was a gift if it came with conditions? That was the attitude they all had here, even the women. Prior to arriving on Earth 2, Emily hadn't done anal, apart from one time with an adventurous boyfriend in college. She had hated it and decided it would never happen again. Now it was so common for her that she had lost count of how many times she had done it, and it didn't even register anymore as something she didn't like doing.

'Kneel' meant a woman had to kneel with her knees apart and hands behind her back. Perhaps innocuous enough on its own, all other things considered, but it was usually followed by the command to 'Open'. That meant she had to open her mouth, which often meant that he wanted a blowjob. If he did, he would either drop his pants or unzip, and then offer his penis to her. Hands had to stay behind the woman's back while she took him into her mouth and throat, and then she was expected to swallow his ghastly mess afterwards. To spit it out was considered an insult.

'Lay' was almost the standard missionary position. She had to lay on her back, holding her knees to spread herself as wide as humanly possible. Receiving this command definitely meant she was about to be coupled with. Thankfully this one usually came after 'Come' where a woman would be taken somewhere more comfortable, which usually meant a bed, or at least somewhere soft. Unlike 'Face Down' which could happen anywhere. Emily remembered her first 'Face Down'. It was on a footpath in the food district downtown. She was on her knees and bent over, holding her buttocks and labia open while a man fucked her doggy style right there in the street in front of everyone. She remembered her breasts raking uncomfortably on the concrete, so she had tried to support herself using her hands, only to have 4NRP4W, her assigned social worker and guide, remind her to keep her hands on her butt cheeks while this stranger did his business.

The more astonishing aspect of all of this was that the women in this world didn't object to any of it. Quite the opposite in fact. Girls looked forward to their Debutante with excitement when they would be "revealed" at last and begin serving society. Emily guessed that anything could be considered normal if it had been done long enough, even a society as debased as this one appeared to be at first glance. It was the second glance where things started to get a little more complicated than they first appeared. There were several upsides once you got past the moral outrage and social conditioning of an Earth 1 upbringing. There was almost no crime, and women were safe to walk the streets without fear of harassment, being groped, or any non-consensual contact, or even unsolicited comments, despite being completely naked. Well, that's if you considered 'the commands' as consensual, but outside of those, women were left alone. Men were always polite. There was no slut-shaming, body-shaming, or sexism. Women also had all of their financial needs met so they didn't have to work. The downside of that was that the science and industrial occupations of this world were male-dominated, while the arts were female-dominated. That meant that a woman often had difficulty advancing in an academic career against her male counterparts, even if she was gifted in the area. It wasn't a glass ceiling as such. It was more that those in positions of power, both male and female, tended to forget that a woman might want something more, since all of her needs were so well met already.

Another upside was that the people here took the environment very seriously, so climate change wasn't an issue like it was back on her home world. However, that environmental policy also caused Emily and her crew a major headache, as would unfold just after their arrival. Both the hyperdrive and their thruster system required very particular types of fuel, and the problem with that was that they didn't use fossil fuels in this world. They didn't even mine them. Another problem was that Collingwood didn't have the knowledge or technology required to plot a course back home, so they were effectively marooned.

It had taken a bit over two years to solve all of that, which meant Emily had to adapt to the Earth 2 culture and conditions whether she liked it or not. She felt out of place and all alone, so it was probably no surprise then that she and Collingwood became lovers despite their differences. She also formed a close friendship with Madison, locally known as 4D9Y2Y, which later became romantic as well. Emily probably would never have considered having a sexual relationship with a woman back on her own world, but here everything was different, and she had changed.

Those changes went much further than Emily could ever have imagined. Somewhere along the way, something had gone very wrong, or very right depending on how you looked at it. She wasn't quite sure if something had snapped in her brain as some sort of coping mechanism, or if it had been there all along, but she started enjoying her own debasement. There was no denying it. She suddenly realised that she was getting off on being forced to expose herself and the other disgusting things she was made to do on a daily basis. It made her head spin, and she was addicted to the adrenaline. That didn't mean she liked the things that caused those feelings within her. She hated them intensely, despite also loving every second of them.

So, when they were finally able to return to her home world, she was thankful to put it all behind her. Clothes never felt so good, and not hearing the commands from male strangers was definitely most welcome. However, a part of her also missed the rush, and she soon began trying to relive her Earth 2 experiences within the privacy of her home. She shed her clothes and re-enacted the commands, fantasising that men were giving them to her. Doing it solo wasn't quite hitting the mark so she had shared her kink with Collingwood in the hope that he would play along with the fantasy, having little idea at that point just how much of a self-centred and manipulative dick he could be. She was soon to find out.

While a genius academically, Collingwood had the emotional maturity of a schoolboy. He got jealous seeing her with other men on Earth 2, and completely lost his mind when she had fallen pregnant, which was inevitable. Getting pregnant there was expected of women, and every woman's womb was flooded with sperm by different men almost on a daily basis. Her Earth 1 birth control implant was only going to last so long after all. When it happened, he fell into a sulk and refused to speak to her for almost a full year, despite understanding that it was hardly her fault. During that time, he invented a short-range teleporter based on the same technology used in the hyperdrive. Once their conflict was resolved and they started speaking again, which ironically came as a result of an appalling drunken display where he had attempted to humiliate her in front of the Earth 1 team, he then decided to use the teleporter to implant an IUD into her womb without telling her about it. It was a blessing as it turned out, and she would have consented to it if he had only asked her. There was no birth control on Earth 2, apart from the IUDs which were given to women when they turned 34 and had moved beyond reproductive age. They then received silver tags on their collars in place of the gold ones, which meant they were now 'Mothers', charged with raising the offspring of the younger women so they could continue on with the important task of reproducing.

The thing was, he hadn't asked her. That was the outrage. He just didn't comprehend that he could do something like that without her consent. In his mind, he didn't want Emily to get pregnant and he knew that she wouldn't want to either, so it was a no-brainer.

The Earth 2 doctors discovered the IUD's presence during her first visit, which was how Emily became aware of it as well. While it infuriated her not knowing how it got there, it was welcome, at least until she could get back to her home world. However, being illegal for her age group, they then insisted she have it removed. They would also 'enhance the petals of her womanhood' to increase her pleasure in coupling while they were at it. 'Enhancing the petals of her womanhood' was a high-tech combination of hormones and gene therapy designed to stimulate a second puberty, which would make her genitals more sensitive and increase her pleasure during coupling. Well, that was the theory anyway. To Emily it sounded completely abhorrent. At the same time, her masochistic side was intrigued by the idea that something abhorrent could be forced upon her, modifying her body to become a better fuck toy. Luckily, she was able to fast-talk them into delaying both procedures. She then assumed that going home would be the end of it. Unfortunately, she came back.

So why did she ever come back to Earth 2 anyway if she knew she might be facing that, amongst all of the other horrors of this place? Well, that was all Collingwood. He had tricked her into it by leading her to believe that she was being stationed back on Earth 2 by the military and she had no choice about it. The thing was, she did have a choice, right up until Collingwood went behind her back and told the General about her kink, convincing him that she was right for the job. She had shown up assuming it was a done deal already and had gone along with performing the Earth 2 commands for the General. After that, little doubt remained in his mind that she was right for the position, and he had then insisted on it. She was cornered into it, and Collingwood had manipulated events to ensure it happened. The combination of that and the IUD situation, which Collingwood eventually confessed to, earned him a punch in the face at long last, but by then the damage was done and she was on her way back, like it or not.

That's how she found herself back here, permanently naked, following the commands, and being any man's fuck toy once again. Just like the IUD, he'd made the decision for her. He knew very well that she would reject the offer based on her sensibilities, but her sexual side wanted it desperately. He was right about that. Damn him. He'd also decided he was going to be her handler from then on and she accepted it, ironically due to knowing that she needed someone to push her into doing degrading things in order to trigger her kink and get the rush, since her rational brain would never allow her to do those things voluntarily. On that basis he was perfect for the role. That didn't mean she was entirely happy about it, or that she had any idea how bad it might get...

*****

Several jeeps had pulled up around the ship to greet them. The Earth 2 General stood in front of one, smiling widely.

"Captain 7GQA9E and Chief Engineer Collingwood! It is a pleasure to see you again," he greeted.

"Greetings from Earth 1, sir," Emily saluted. "My apologies for the lack of forewarning that we were coming. Collingwood has some ideas for a comms system between our worlds which should help to that end in future."

"Yes, greetings, sir," Collingwood added, also saluting.

"It is no trouble, and understood," the General replied to Emily. "You were expected. We just did not know when. I would like to hear more about this comms concept in due course. So, what do you need?"

"We have much to discuss," Emily replied. "I have been promoted to the position of envoy, and my superiors would like to establish a consulate here, assuming you are agreeable. They, of course, extend the same courtesy to you to send a delegation to our world on a permanent basis as well."

"My apologies," the General responded. "I did not see the envoy insignia on your collar at first. Welcome, Envoy 7GQA9E. I assume the establishment of consulates was one of many things the Master negotiated with your people. Yes, I am agreeable. We can begin construction of a barracks and offices at once, along with anything else you need."