The Saltadora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"General McAlister," the Master greeted, emerging suddenly and silently from the ship's airlock behind Emily and Collingwood, causing them both to jump. "Yes, Envoy 7GQA9E and Chief Engineer Collingwood have the particulars as discussed with their world's officials."

The Master, also known as James P. Logan, was a curious character of this world who had joined Emily on her return to Earth 1 to establish a trade agreement. He was a slightly sweaty older man who led a mysterious shadow organisation known as 'the Watchers'. His odd behaviour and mannerisms, such as his preference to be addressed as 'the Master', were generally accepted and tolerated as eccentricity, or perhaps some form of neurodiversity. Little was known about him, yet he commanded a level of respect, particularly from the General. Emily had also come to respect his wisdom. She had been inducted into the Watchers on her previous visit when she learned that at the heart of all of the female nudity and commands was an agreement between the sexes that went back centuries. He was particularly helpful in teaching her to understand that her sexual services were a gift she gave as part of that agreement rather than something that was forced upon her. He later also helped her come to terms with her humiliation kink, explaining that it was not selfish to take pleasure in giving the gift, it enhanced it and made it all the more precious. Emily had tried to accept it on that basis but still struggled with it. Her rational brain was still appalled to perform tasks that she regarded as degrading, especially when it was witnessed by people she knew from her own world, and to feel pleasure in the resulting humiliation.

"Shall we proceed to my office to discuss it then?" the General suggested.

"Lead the way, sir," Emily replied with a smile.

"I shall retire to my headquarters. I will debrief you of other matters in due course, Ben," the Master informed the General.

"Of course, Master," the General responded. "I imagine you must be tired. My car and driver are at your disposal as usual."

"Good, good," the Master responded. "I shall bid you all a good day then."

The trio watched him walk away towards the motor pool as they continued on to the General's office. Emily was keenly aware of her nudity once again as she walked beside them. It had been a little over a month since she last experienced the sensation outdoors amongst company, and it felt new again.

"I assume our ways are to be respected by all visitors?" the General asked as they entered his office.

"Of course, sir," Emily replied. "All personnel to be stationed here will be debriefed prior to arrival. I assume female personnel will be expected to attend Debutante?"

"Ahh, yes. A Debutante and the training is a very good idea for them," he agreed. "It is still so strange to me that it is not practised on your world, and women remain clothed as men. It seems so... well, barbaric. I cannot begin to imagine how a woman would accept such an existence without feeling deeply offended that her beauty should be covered up."

"It takes some getting used to," Emily lied. It was easier to go along with him than to try to undo a lifetime of social conditioning. That would take far too long and there were more important things to discuss. Not that it would do any good anyway. Emily's previous attempt to explain bodily autonomy and sexual equality to him had only served to arouse him when he realised that she was humiliated and repulsed by the duties of womanhood in his world, but she did them anyway.

"I have missed you and your amazing oral coupling," the General openly confessed.

"She has been keeping in practice, sir," Collingwood butted in with a smile. "Your counterpart on our Earth availed himself of the opportunity to enjoy her services as well."

Emily gulped as she remembered the merciless face-fucking the Earth 1 General had given her prior to sending her back here. He hadn't understood the spirit of the commands and had forced himself on her rather than offering himself and allowing her to do the work. The Earth 2 General, while physically identical apart from a somewhat leaner physique, had grown up here and was far gentler. However, he did tend to take women's services for granted and could be dismissive, at least from Emily's perspective. He thought nothing of carrying on a conversation with someone while she performed fellatio on him or posed in the 'Sit' position in the same room. His eyes would be on her as he spoke with the other party, not in the least bit apologetic about what was happening, as if what she was doing was nothing out of the ordinary, which to him it wasn't. It was completely normal to have a naked woman posing for him in his office or sucking on his cock while he carried out his other business. They were all like that here.

"Are you able to 'Kneel' and 'Open' then, Envoy 7GQA9E?" the General asked tentatively.

Emily knew this was coming and was prepared for it. She found it interesting that the General wasn't completely confident in his request. She guessed that he wasn't sure it was appropriate, considering her new position as the Earth 1 envoy representing the very different Earth 1 culture. However, she was naked and collared according to the Earth 2 customs, and they had just mentioned that she was keeping in practice, so he assumed it was at least safe to ask. Still, she didn't want to perform the task in front of Collingwood and give him the satisfaction of seeing it, as much as that would add to the exhilaration of the experience once her kink kicked in. With all that being said, her rational brain paused as she considered what she was about to do. This was a defining moment. This was giving in to it. More than that. This was accepting what she had become and embracing it, possibly forever. There would be no going back.

She looked briefly at Collingwood, and he just nodded towards the General's waistline in response. There was no getting out of it. There was only one thing she could do.

"Of course, sir," Emily responded as she got down onto her knees, placed her hands behind her back and looked up at him with her mouth open. The General immediately unzipped and presented his flaccid penis to her. It quickly hardened as she took him into her mouth. It was done. She was now the thing that she loathed becoming - a permanently naked fuck toy who would do anything any man asked. The thought immediately intoxicated her. A warmth spread through her core and out to her limbs, especially as Collingwood and the General continued discussing other matters as if she wasn't there, wasn't naked, and wasn't blowing one of them with her hands behind her back.

"Tell me about this comms system you mentioned, Chief Engineer," the General began as he watched his cock disappearing down Emily's throat, her eyes wide as she looked up at him. He had a reasonable view of her breasts as well, and an occasional glimpse of her hairless pussy between her spread knees as she rocked back and forth with her work. She was breathtakingly beautiful, but more importantly, few women could match her enthusiasm, or quite get the depth she managed. It was heavenly.

"Ah yes," Collingwood replied. "I have a hypothesis involving the development of, well let's call it a stationary hyperdrive, in combination with lasers, which would allow communication between our worlds. One issue is that jumping multiple worlds at once, as you know, requires the vastness of space and a return flight. However, it may be possible to install a deep space satellite to act as a relay station. I believe I can effectively launch the beam through hyperspace from here to the relay station and then to our Earth, and vice versa, allowing voice or video communication with mere seconds of delay."

"Very interesting. Yes, it could prove useful for our worlds to be able to communicate, particularly when we both have established consulates," the General acknowledged, his eyes crossing slightly as he looked back down at Emily. "Oh my, how I've missed this, 7GQA9E."

Emily smiled and continued her work, knowing he was getting close to orgasm now. Earth 2 men usually didn't take long. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she considered what she was doing. She was the only one naked in the room, and she was wearing a collar like a trained animal. And like a trained animal, she was demonstrating complete obedience, which in this case meant following a command to blow a guy while another looked on. She tried to think of herself selflessly "giving the gift" but it was no use. She was turned on by her humiliation and it seemed there would be no changing that.

"Indeed, sir," Collingwood replied. "In return for your financing and assistance, those back on our Earth would like to extend an invitation to take advantage of our weapons technology to upgrade the ships. With exploration of the multiverse now imminent, they believe we should be prepared for the possibility of hostile worlds we may come across."

"I concur, and our resources are at your disposal, Chief Engineer," the General assured him, involuntarily grunting as Emily worked her magic. "The Master will bring our government representatives up to speed in due course, but I envisage no difficulties in providing you with everything you need."

"Excellent! A more pressing matter, sir, is for 7GQA9E to receive genital enhancing therapy," Collingwood added, changing the subject somewhat. "She was promised it when we were last here, but unfortunately we had to depart before she could proceed with it."

Emily choked at that, causing the General to look down at her in some confusion while simultaneously blowing his load. She spluttered at the incoming semen but quickly recovered enough to commence swallowing deeply to increase his final pleasure.

"Have you been experiencing difficulties achieving orgasm during coupling, 7GQA9E?" he asked as he zipped up and Emily returned to the 'Present' position. "I am sorry I was unaware."

"Um... sometimes, yes, sir," Emily replied while giving Collingwood a foul look. Well, it wasn't that she had any difficulty having an orgasm. It was more that Earth 2 guys were so quick, and they generally didn't care whether she had one or not. The bigger issue here was that she had hoped to avoid receiving the therapy, and Collingwood knew that. The bastard... Once again, he was making decisions about her without discussing it with her first.

"If you'll observe, sir," Collingwood interjected. "She has a rather small clitoris, which I believe is the cause of the problem."

What the fuck?

"Is that correct?" the General asked, turning back to Emily. "Again, I am sorry I had not noticed. 7GQA9E, if you could 'Display'?"

Her face reddening further, Emily turned her back to the General, bent over and spread her buttocks and labia for him as dictated by the command. Collingwood came in closer as well so that both men's faces were within inches of Emily's open genitalia.

"You see there," Collingwood began, pointing towards Emily's clitoris. "The clitoral hood is somewhat excessive, or perhaps normal and it is more that her clitoris is disproportionately small and underdeveloped. Her labia minora, while considered by some to be excessive already, I believe may be somewhat stunted as well. For whatever reason, I believe her puberty may have been interrupted prematurely."

Are you fucking kidding me??

"Yes, I believe you are correct, Chief Engineer." the General agreed. "There are rather obvious signs of arousal here too. It is surprising she has difficulties climaxing. No problems. I shall have my secretary tee things up so that there is no delay."

I'm seriously going to fucking kill him!

"7GQA9E, you may return to the 'Present' position," the General finally instructed, rising to stand once again before returning to his desk where he commenced writing something down. "You must come and see me as soon as you have recovered. It is a beautiful thing to behold, and women gain so much more pleasure in coupling."

"Arr... Yes, sir, I will," Emily replied.

Like I get a choice. Fucking Collingwood must die!

"Are there any other matters you would like to address before we adjourn?" the General asked, seemingly oblivious to any discomfort Emily may have experienced in having her genitals inspected by two male colleagues, and in what would normally be a completely inappropriate setting. Well, at least it would be inappropriate where Emily was from.

"Well, our superiors are extremely enthusiastic to begin construction of more ships," Emily began, still red-faced but forcing her mind back to business and the reason she was sent here. "They consider it would be advantageous to do that here, with parallel worlds still being very much top secret on our world. The Master negotiated a joint effort, with construction crews and scientists from our world joining forces with yours, plus whatever other resources we can provide. The previous hangar should be sufficient to begin with, but we may need to expand in due course."

"Strangely, I was going to ask you that very thing," the General nodded. "We too seek to expand our fleet of hyperdrive equipped vessels, but we require Chief Engineer Collingwood's assistance and other technology we are unfamiliar with. Your weapons technology, for example, will be most welcome. I imagine your mining technology may be superior to ours as well."

"Indeed, sir," Emily replied. "The mining possibilities represented by infinite and uninhabited worlds is endless, which is a large part of the reason this technology and information remains top secret in our world. In the wrong hands it could quite easily lead to the collapse of economies and even our government itself. Your government and social and economic structure make you far less vulnerable to a limitless influx of natural resources."

"I understand," the General replied. "Well, yes, the hangar remains uncommissioned since your departure. I will assign a team to join yours so we can get things underway as soon as possible."

"Also, regarding the interworld comms system, sir," Collingwood began. "Another related idea I'm working on is a hand-held hyperdrive. I have had success with the short-range teleportation of small objects within the same reality. This in itself may have applications in the mining and medical sectors, but I believe a variation of it could also work for a whole human body. My one sticking point is that my experiments thus far have only been successful with non-living matter. However, should I solve the issue, it may allow instantaneous travel within the same world, as well as jumping to other worlds without the requirement of a ship. Well, it would not be capable of jumping multiple worlds, only one at a time in either direction, but I'm sure that will have its benefits."

The General leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling for several moments as he considered the possibilities.

"The applications of such a device would be numerous," he gasped before turning back to Collingwood. "Yes, you have my approval to proceed. Your old lab is as you left it. Please feel welcome to re-establish yourself within it and requisition anything you require."

"Thank you, sir," Collingwood responded.

"Yes, thank you, sir," Emily added. "On another note, will our previous living quarters be available to us once again? We are able to live comfortably on the ship if there's any problems, at least in the short term."

"I am sure Chief Engineer Collingwood's bunk remains as before," the General replied. "I am not so sure that your old room downtown is still available, but we have since recommissioned another building on the base to act as female quarters, if that is acceptable on a temporary basis? We will plan something more fitting for you as your Earth's envoy within the new consulate in due course."

"Thank you, sir. Yes, that will be acceptable," Emily agreed.

"Very well, I will summon your old friend 4D9Y2Y to provide an induction to the quarters for you. I am sure she will be very pleased to see you."

Madison!

"Thank you, sir," Emily replied, her face breaking into a smile. Seeing Madison again was one major upside to coming back to this world. "I am very much looking forward to seeing her too!"

Outside the office, Emily's mind returned to Collingwood's antics just prior. She turned to him, her eyes smouldering with fury.

"Do you need another punch in the face, Rod?" she began. "I told you I wanted to avoid getting that procedure if I could, but there you go making decisions about me without consulting me first again."

"I figured it was my duty as your handler, 7GQ," he shrugged. "C'mon, don't be like that. This will be good for you, you'll see. You saw how the General's face lit up when I mentioned it. Women who have had it are considered goddesses here. It's going to make you very popular."

"Like I want any more attention than I already get!" she protested.

"And you love that as much as you hate it," he countered. "It's another of those things that you can't choose for yourself, but you desperately want it, so you need someone to make the decision for you."

"And what was with the fucking medical examination in there?" she questioned, ignoring Collingwood's rationalisations since she was sure he knew very well already that what he had done was contrary to their agreement. "Are you trying to see if it's literally possible to kill me with humiliation?"

"Ahh yes, a stroke of genius, I believe," he answered unapologetically. "It occurred to me in the moment. I am betting that you found it highly arousing."

Emily couldn't deny that her heart was pounding, and her pussy was certainly drenched after the embarrassing examination of her open genitalia in the General's office, as well as the decision that she should receive the genital enhancement therapy being made for her. How it might change her appearance and sexual experience had also triggered her humiliation kink. Still, that was beside the point. It should have been her decision, not theirs! Her arms stiffened and she began repeatedly clenching her fists as she considered how to respond to him. Collingwood noticed and held his hands up.

"Now, now, 7GQ," he cautioned, retreating back a step. "I'm only doing what I know you want me to do. You're totally in your sub-space now, aren't you?"

"Well, maybe that's true," she began, realising it was pointless trying to deny it, but still angry at him just the same, "but you still can't just..."

They were interrupted by a squeal, and Emily's mood instantly shifted as she turned to see Madison running towards her, obviously still just as naked as when she last saw her. Her distinctive wide hips and contrasting tiny waist were immediately familiar, as was her dark hair that fell into ringlets about her ample breasts. Her face was a picture of joy and excitement from her dark brown doe-like eyes and long lashes to her sensuous and plump red lips. As thrilled as Emily was to see her, she was even more overjoyed to see a lieutenant's insignia had been added to her collar.

"Madison!"

"Emmie!"

Both women hugged for several moments before Emily drew back.

"And what's this then?" she asked, fingering Madison's collar. "Am I remiss for not saluting? My, my, things appear to have changed around here then."

"Yeah, us chicas can have ranks now," Madison answered, her face still beaming at seeing her old friend. "I see you're sporting something new there too? What is that? I haven't seen that one before."

"I've been promoted to our Earth's envoy here," Emily explained. "It's a diplomatic position."

"Wait, does that mean you're staying this time?" Madison asked, her face lighting up even further. "How long are you here for?"